Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

They kept Joan until Wednesday evening and the woman had the time of her life. It wasn't constant sex, but there was constant companionship and a level of acceptance she'd never felt before. Wednesday afternoon, she found herself alone for a short time in the master bath. She stood looking at the mirror, wondering what all these people saw in her.

She could admit she wasn't bad-looking... for forty-two. But the women here were just unbelievably beautiful. Why were the men and (she blushed) the women here interested in her? Sure, she was an amazing business woman, but they could have easily paid her for those services and never had anything to do with her beyond that. But everyone seemed to genuinely like her -- and more, to find her desirable.

Her breasts, never very large, were sagging slightly, less full than they'd been in her youth. She had a bit of extra weight around the middle, even if not very much, since she spent a lot of time in the gym. But some. She turned to the side to examine the profile of her naked body. Her ass was pretty good, but she looked... soft. There was no way to hide her age, nor did she want to feel like she had to. As she thought about it, she realized that no one here actually had made her feel like she had to, but she still compared herself to the other women. She just couldn't figure out why they wanted her.

"That is because you are looking in the wrong place for your answer," came a voice.

Joan spun and was faced with the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen. Anywhere. She literally couldn't talk; hell, she couldn't even breath. Sweat beaded on her skin, and her legs felt weak. Her nipples hardened into points, and her sex, now neatly trimmed with shaved lips, grew damp.

"Look again," said the soft voice, as the woman indicated the mirror.

Joan did not recognize the person in the reflection, not at first. The body was the same as hers, but the woman herself was different. Strong, confident, intelligent -- all attributes she knew she had, but now displayed in a way she'd never experienced. This woman, she knew, was desirable. Having this woman submit to your sexual desires, share her desires with you, would be a privilege. The strong vision faded until she was left with the reflection she was used to. Almost. There was something lingering there, a glimpse of herself that she'd never seen before. Her focus shifted, but the beautiful red head was nowhere to be seen.

Ari poked her head into the room and said, "Hey, you coming down? Dinner's ready"

Joan smiled at the minx, as she'd come to think of her, and nodded. She was as naked as the teen, had been since yesterday, and realized that this was possibly the longest time she'd ever spent naked. It felt good.

She smiled to herself thinking about all that had happened in just a day or so. She'd spent most of her time with Ari, Ken and Jane, but Sally and Eric and been with her, as well. They talked, they ate, had sex, swam, read, it was amazing. What was more amazing was how she reacted to all of them. It wasn't the same way she reacted to Genie and Bill. Bill had had her this morning, at Ken's behest, and she'd enjoyed it. But he was different than the others. And Sally had been very welcoming. Very open and sexy. Joan blushed, thinking about how she'd been surprised to get a mouthful of milk when she'd sucked on Sally's nipple. She should have known, of course, but it wasn't something she'd thought of.

Well, sucking anything on a woman wasn't something she'd usually thought about. Joan forgot about the woman who'd been in the bathroom with her until it was time for bed, and she was standing in front of the same mirror.

She turned to Ken. "Did you have another friend here today? A redheaded woman?"

"No," replied Ken.

Joan got a confused look on her face. "But I saw her in the bathroom. She was beautiful. I mean really, really beautiful, like no one I've ever seen."

"What were you doing when you saw her?" asked Ken, knowing full well what had happened.

"Looking in the mirror," said Joan, blushing a bit.

"Well, there's your answer," replied Ken.

"What?"

"The beautiful woman. Must have been you," he smiled.

"Master, you're such a flatterer," said Jane, guiding Joan to the bed.

"That's not what I meant," began the woman as Jane lay her down. "I don't even have red hair, ohhhh..."

Jane's tongue made her completely lose her train of thought. Ken's cock sliding into her asshole completed the derailment and Joan was unable to think clearly for a long time.

Thursday, Ken discovered what happens when you take five people who worship a sex goddess to the beach. It wasn't that it was a disaster, but it certainly was an interesting experience.

They all piled into the mini-van, it being the largest vehicle that would hold all of them, and headed out. Ken was a bit unsure about taking Arianwen and Jane to the beach. His trepidation only increased when he saw what they planned to wear. Even the short glimpse he had of it before they put on their wraps excited him. Goddess knew what it would do to the unsuspecting public.

They decided to go to Venice beach, since the girls wanted to walk along the boardwalk and look at all the shops and street performers. Ken was fine with that and was fully prepared not to go into the water at all. He liked the beach, but the Pacific was nothing if not freezing -- especially in June.

They started the day out on the beach, laying down on towels in the sand and enjoying the sun. Ken noticed, after about a half an hour, there was a circle of blankets around them. There was plenty of room on the rest of the beach, and it was pretty early on a weekday, but people seemed to like being near the spot the Circle had picked. Well, if nothing else, the ladies of the Circle were well worth looking at.

Sally's bikini covered more skin than Jane or Ari's. Even though the suit was something that only a Victoria's Secret model could normally pull off, Sally did it with ease. It was a deep blue and outlined her beautiful body perfectly. Her breasts, still heavy with milk, contrasted nicely with her otherwise lean body. She generated a fair amount of attention, but no one was willing to brave the Nordic god at her side to get too close. Eric, blonde haired, tanned and now even bigger than he'd been before, garnered a lot of female (and a few male) glances.

Ken was surprised that a fair number of female looks were directed his way. By this time, they were all quite proficient at reigning in the pheromones they produced, but somehow they still seemed to exude sexual attraction. He'd never thought of himself as particularly attractive, but he had to admit he was looking better than he ever had before. Regular workouts with Eric and the martial arts classes were honing his body quite nicely. Women were noticing that. He could see a number of men wondering which of the other two women was his girlfriend; if they could figure that out, they could go for the unattached one. He didn't think they'd believe that two of the three were his wives.

Still, it was Arianwen and Jane that drew the most eyes. Jane was wearing a black thong with a top that barely covered her large breasts. There was no doubt that she was totally shaved, since the strip covering her pussy was tissue-paper thin and every line of her sex could be seen, including the bump of her clit ring. The only time most people saw someone wearing a thong that small was in a porno movie or a model shoot, so her beautiful body, lean and smoothly muscled, definitely drew some stares.

Ari was wearing a tiny, pale-green thong. Her top barely covered her nipples, and it was patently clear she, too, was pierced. The thong was so small, she'd had to completely shave the rest of her pubic hair, and her pale skin shone in the sun. The exhibitionist in her was really getting off on this. Ari was the first to brave the ocean and Ken discovered that when she came out of the water, the suit had become completely translucent.

"Ari," he said, admiring her shining, lithe form as she prepared to lay down on her blanket, "were you aware that that suit is almost completely see-through when it gets wet?"

She looked at him and blinked. "Really Master?" Blink, blink.

Ken sighed and shook his head. Not long afterward, since Ari had successfully dared the waves without seeming too cold, he walked to the edge of the water to try it for himself. It was cool, but to his surprise it wasn't freezing. Enjoying the scents and sounds of the ocean, he stood there a moment to let the waves wash over his knees.

He moved a little further out into the water and actually started swimming around, his first time in the Pacific without a wet suit. While playing in the swells, he admired a young teen who was body surfing. She was an elfin little blond, enjoying a day of sun and water. Her slight curves were hidden by the top of her wet suit, but he got flashes of a fantastic, compact little ass as she rode the waves. She was chilled as the water was quite cold today (what? cold? it was the warmest he'd ever felt it), but her body warmed as she became aware of his attention. Ken decided it was time to go back on the beach beforeLinda, the little blonde, drowned because he couldn't keep from dipping into her thoughts.

He'd started wading in when he heard a shriek behind him. He turned just in time to see Linda being swept toward him by a large wave, apparently out of control and almost on top of him. He caught her body as she slammed into him and rolled with the force.

She hadn't planned on hitting him quite that hard, but then, she'd had no idea he'd still be standing when the wave hit him. They came up exactly as she wanted them to: with his arms around her.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, mister!" she said. Her eyes were a light blue and her skin clear, with a sprinkling of freckles on it.

Ken read that she wasn't the least bit sorry; this had turned out even better than she'd expected. "No problem," he replied, smiling. It felt odd to know his smile made her wet, and not with sea water. "I'm sure that there are far worse things that could have been hiding in a wave than a beautiful young woman."

Linda blushed. At fourteen, she was not used to thinking of herself as a woman.

Ken let her go, and she stood there panting as he walked back to the beach. Linda was ready, very ready for sex -- at least physically. But he sensed that emotionally, she'd end up overly attached to whoever took her virginity, and that might be a bad thing if she weren't careful.

If there was going to be a problem today with someone laying their hands on a Priestess, Ken figured it would be Ari or Jane that caused it. It wasn't. It was Sally, the Priestess least likely to flirt. She'd decided to walk up to grab some drinks for them when Ken felt a bolt of panic come from her. Eric put the baby in Jane's hands and was gone in a flash. Ken still got to the small store first.

"Hey mamma, you lookin' real good, ya know?" said one of the greasy teens who had her cornered.

A quick scan showed that these guys weren't real trouble, at least not to a woman, but they did get off on harassing them. They liked to pick fights with guys, though, as long as the odds were good.

"Thanks. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go back to my husband and baby," said Sally in a cold tone.

Normally, these guys would have just left her alone after seeing she didn't like them, perhaps just making a few cat calls and maybe copping a feel. But her fear had made her control slip, and now Sally's pheromones were filling the air. They were now very horny and they wanted her bad. Ken and Eric sensed that, this time, the group would go too far and pull Sally out back for a little fun. It wasn't completely their fault. Only mostly.

Which was why Eric decided to let them live.

"Hey, Sally," he said walking up. "Can I give you a hand with the drinks?"

Ken was happy that Eric didn't try to address the four guys cornering his wife. He didn't want a confrontation.

Sally's voice was a little shaky when she answered, "Thanks, honey, that'd be great."

"'Scuse me, guys," Eric smiled as he pushed forward.

Normally, that would have been that. Eric was just too big to fuck with, at least without more of their pals to help out. But they were horny, and now frustrated, and they wanted THIS woman.

"Hey, hold on man. What you think you doin'?" said their spokesman.

Eric frowned, as if noticing the smaller guy for the first time. "Oh, just giving my wife a hand carrying back some drinks."

"Hey, that's a good idea," said the guy, his hormones overriding his already not-so-good sense. "Why doan you take the drinks, and she can come back later."

That was enough for Eric, whose tone went flat. "I don't think so."

"Hey, bro, I didn't ask you what you thought," said the mouth as he moved closer to Eric. His eyes flashed to his friend who was behind the big man. It was too late, though. Ken had caught the thought and was already moving before the knife ever came out. Stupid guy number two was surprised when a hand closed on his wrist before he could even get his knife clear of the sheath. His face went white as the bones in his wrist bent from the force.

"You don't want to do that," said Ken very softly.

Mouth thought it was a grand time to take a swing at Eric. He actually landed the punch, for all the good it did him. Eric just looked at him, completely un-phased by the strike.

With far more patience than Ken would have granted, Eric said, "That was your only chance. Now, why don't you move along?"

Wondering what happened to his backup, and apparently somewhat cowed by the fact that Eric hadn't even seemed to notice the punch, Mouth started backing off.

About that time, another guy was maneuvering behind Ken and decided to hit him with a sap. It was an easy target and he didn't understand how he missed. He was still wondering that as he tried to draw a breath while pain blossomed through his diaphragm and he tried to hold on to his lunch. He hadn't even seen Ken move. The guy with the knife was cradling his wrist and Mouth had finally started to realize that this had been a bad idea. A fourth guy had been standing off to one side, and had seen it all, and wisely figured no piece of ass was worth messing with these two. It didn't hurt that Ken's presence had dampened Sally's effect and the rest were starting to come to their senses. Hands raised in surrender, Bright Boy snagged his pals and led them in hasty retreat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.