Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken had a laptop positioned on the table out by the pool. Bill had set up two new tools on the system that Ken really loved. The first let Ken access the program controlling the Tens unit attached to Jane from any computer in the house. The second ran a graphical representation of a person when the program ran; when the Tens unit applied electricity to an area of (in this case) Jane's body, the corresponding area on the graphic turned red. Bill had done a nice job. Ken glanced over at the graphic which showed that only the left nipple was turned red presently. He also loved how the program could be set up to run completely random parameters with certain limits; Ken only had to specify max power, max-time on and max-time off, and away it went. There were other adjustments, in case he wanted to concentrate on a specific body part for instance, but he hadn't used any of those this time. He could feel the corresponding pulses of lust from his bound slave.

It was dark out and many people had zoned out by now. Ken was reading by the pool (book lights were a wonderful invention). Eric was leaned back in a lounge and Sally had snuggled between his legs and was resting against his huge chest while she nursed the baby. Ken could feel the small waves of contentment coming from Christine as she sucked her mother's warm milk, and he could sense the low-level pleasure that Sally experienced by feeding her daughter from her own body. How people could be offended by breast feeding, Ken thought, was completely beyond him. Eric, too, was relaxed and happy, very content to have his wife and daughter in his arms.

As usual, it was Arianwen who changed the mood. Ken felt the sexual energy in the area increase and, when he looked up, he saw why.

Arianwen was leading Sandy toward him. He admired the rope work that had been done on the taller woman. Sandy's arms were folded behind her back and held there with a nice Japanese rope tie. More rope held her arms to her sides and squeezed her 'B' cup breasts until they bulged. Nooses of hemp twine had been firmly attached to the base of each dark, pink nipple. Ken put aside his book as they approached.

"Master Ken," said Ari, "I was wondering if you'd be able to help us."

Ken looked at Sandy. The only distress the woman seemed to be in was a serious need to cum. Ari's work, he assumed.

"We made a little bet," said Ari by way of explanation. "I bet her that if she let me tie her up, I'd be able to tease her until she begged to do a certain something. If I failed, I'd try mountain biking -- and I'd be her sex slave for twenty-four hours."

"I see," said Ken with a shrewd look on his face.

"Master!" exclaimed Ari. "I didn't cheat, I promise."

Ken accepted that, then said, "OK, so who won?"

"I did, of course," said Ari.

"You think so?" he asked, his tone ambiguous.

"Yes, Sir," she frowned, wondering what she was missing.

He nodded. "So, why are you here?"

Ari turned to Sandy, whose clit she'd been lightly fingering, and said, "Do it."

Ken knew that the woman was blushing, even though he couldn't see it in the dim light.

"Master Ken," she said, "Arianwen promised me an orgasm if I..." She gasped as Ari slid two fingers into her.

"Don't worry, Sandy. All you have to do is say nothing, and you'll be able to make yourself cum. Like in about an hour or so when I let you go," Ari smirked.

"You are such a little wench," said Sandy, rotating her hips in time to Ari's dancing fingers. True to her word, Ken felt that Ari was using none of her usual tricks on Sandy; she was finding ways to control her sexual attraction just like the rest of them were. Gathering her courage, Sandy looked at Ken and said, "Master Ken, Arianwen promised me an orgasm, guh... you're so mean, Ari... oh god, don't stop... if I offered to let you pee in my mouth."

"Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Yes, Master Ken," gasped the woman. Ari was really doing a number on her -- which Ken saw was giving Sandy the courage to ask for this. Given what she'd gone through earlier, Ken was surprised that Sandy would want this. After all, she'd specified that only Arianwen pee in her mouth, and she only swallowed because she'd been 'forced'. He hadn't thought she'd enjoyed that part of her experience that much. Apparently, Sandy was in a very submissive mood.

Ken threw down a cushion for Sandy to kneel on. Ari laid down underneath her and pulled her hips down. Sandy's breath hissed from between her lips as the teen started sucking her. Ken stepped forward and offered Sandy his cock, which she eagerly opened her mouth to accept. Mindful that, despite swallowing Ari's piss once before, this wasn't really Sandy's kink, he released a little bit into her mouth. She quickly swallowed and moaned as her orgasm started. Ken let go even more, and Sandy drank the slowly-released stream while cumming like crazy on Arianwen's face. Ari groaned as Sandy released her own bladder, while Sandy had the novel experience of having an orgasm while peeing. Perhaps, Ken thought, it was her thing.

When the girls finished, and Ari started to lead Sandy away, Ken called out, "Arianwen, sweetheart."

"Uh oh," said Ari. She hurried to his side and knelt.

"You realize that, as a slave, you really shouldn't offer your services to someone without your Master's permission?"

Ari looked down and said, "I'm sorry, Master."

"I think you should try biking with Sandy tomorrow. And when you get back, remind me that you should be punished."

"Yes, Master," said Ari.

"Now, go take care of Sandy. I think those ropes might be a little tight on her, now that she's cum."

Ari scurried back to Sandy's side and asked if she was OK. Sandy nodded, and they disappeared back upstairs.

It was almost eleven by the time Ken decided to head upstairs. Jane had been in the mummy bag for three hours. She'd cum a number of times, and was now deep into sub space. It was probably time to release her. Ari arrived in the bedroom just as Ken turned off the Tens unit.

"Where's Sandy?" he asked.

"She wanted to sleep with Bill and Genie," replied Ari, "and I wanted to be here when you let Jane out."

He nodded. "Please go and fill the tub with warm water."

"Sure," she said, wanting a bath herself.

Ken released Jane and removed all the attachments from her rings. She was pretty out of it, her pupils once again dilated like she was drugged. He fed her some water, then picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, where the water in the tub was just deep enough to support her. Between Ari and Ken, they washed and messaged her. She was totally zoned out, sated in a way he'd rarely seen. In fact, the only other time he seen her like this was when Lea had been involved with them. They dried her, and Ken carried her to the bed. She was asleep immediately, and Ken and Arianwen soon joined her.

Ari was gone and Jane still asleep when Ken got up the next morning. Sally was awake and in the kitchen. Sandy was gone. Annette was asleep, as were Kim and Ellen. Bill was in his lab, of all places, and Gary was alone in the dungeon. Ken threw on some shorts and went to the dungeon.

"Morning, Gary," he said to the other man, who was looking rather carefully at the gyno chair that Jane had been in yesterday.

"Morning, Ken," he replied straightening. "How's Jane this morning?"

"Still asleep," said Ken. "She hates getting up early."

"I'm sure," he said. "Especially after yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take that much during a scene -- at least not at the level she did."

Ken could feel Gary's consternation, but it wasn't directed at Jane, exactly. It was directed at the chair.

"I might need to order you another one of these," he said. "The swing arms are bent, the straps stressed and the metal up here is all dented."

"Oh?" said Ken, looking at it. Jane, he realized, must have really been gripping it hard during the intense orgasms she'd experienced. He knew they were all getting stronger, but Jane tended to forget herself. Understandable, he thought, when someone was sliding a needle through your clit.

Gary was past the point of asking what the hell was going on around here. The sex was incredible, the people were awesome and, if they healed inhumanly fast, well fine. As he looked at the chair though, he saw that he'd have to re-enforce some of the furniture that he'd made for Ken.

"Annette came to me the other day and asked if it was OK if she became a Pagan," Gary chuckled. "At first, I wondered why she wanted to join a motorcycle gang, but then realized that it was the religion thing she'd been talking to Arianwen about."

"Does that upset you?" asked Ken.

"Nope. I'm kinda flattered she asked my permission," he replied. "Like I said before, even though she's my slave, I don't own her."

Ken was silent for a moment. "Later this evening, but not too late, we are holding a ritual to celebrate the summer solstice. Do you mind if I ask her if she'd like to celebrate with us?"

"Secret ritual, eh?" asked Gary.

"Not exactly. But for the actual ritual, the tendency is to invite people who practice the religion or who want to practice the religion."

Gary nodded, understanding. It interrupted the mood of a scene or event if someone was just standing there, staring at you while you were engaged in doing something.

"Like I said, I don't own Annette. She's free to join in, if she wants. I can take off and come back later to get her."

"You don't have to leave," said Ken. "After the actual ritual, we'll relax and have food. Good friends would be welcome."

Gary smiled and said, "Don't suppose that lady will be here?"

Ken returned his grin and said, "She's always here."

Gary rolled his eyes.

Ken grinned wider. "If she shows up, I have no idea how long she'll stay." Then he paused. "I know you want to meet her, but meeting Lea can... change a person." And isn't that an understatement, he thought.

"I'll take my chances," he replied. "Provided she sticks around."

Arianwen came back with Sandy, looking a bit worse for wear. She had on shorts, a tank top and a lot of mud. Ken grinned at her and said, "How was your ride?"

Ari looked at him and replied, "Muddy." She stopped for a moment, then said, "It might have had something to do with the stream Sandy insisted we ride through." She turned and walked upstairs to get washed. Ari, Ken saw, was not a mountain biker.

He felt Jane wake briefly after Ari had come back downstairs, then immediately fall back to sleep. Ken wondered if it was a relief for the women to not have to worry much about what they wore around the house. All the subs insisted on being naked. Gee, Ken thought, wasn't that a bummer! He had just finished eating when he felt Jane begin to wake again. He piled a bunch of food on a tray, grabbed some coffee and headed up to the bedroom. Ari followed him with her own plate of food. Ken sat on the bed and lightly ran his fingers down Jane's back. There were very few marks from yesterday left, and through his affinity with her, he could tell that her clit had fully healed. Ari's small hands joined Ken's in rubbing Jane's back, ass and legs. Jane slowly turned over and sighed as the rubbing hands continued their efforts. Ken removed a strawberry from the tray and fed it to her. An apple slice followed, then a peach slice -- which dripped juice on her chin. Ari made short work of that, moving in for a kiss when the sweet juice was gone.

He was surprised to feel that Jane was slightly uncomfortable. Not physically, but emotionally.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked.

She smiled shyly and said, "Nothing, Master. It's just that, well, I should be serving you, and here you and Ari are feeding me."

Ken leaned down and kissed her. "Jane, you are serving me. Are you trying to tell me that I can't feed my slave if I want?"

"Oh no, Master," she quickly replied.

"And if I want to pull on this," 'this' being a nipple bar, which he pulled until the nipple was stretched into a cone, "I can do that, too."

Jane gasped, and he felt desire begin to coil in her belly. He marveled at how easily she was aroused, still not used to it even though he'd had ample experience with how all the Priestess reacted.

"Yes, Master," she whispered, her voice going husky.

Ken smiled and fed her more food. Soon, Ken started playing with Jane's clit ring, first with his fingers, then with his tongue. While he ate her, Arianwen decided that Jane needed more food. She pushed a banana into her pussy and moved both over Jane's mouth. Jane happily sucked the sticky fruit out of her sister slave, commenting on how good a pussy-flavored banana tasted. Ken got Jane close to orgasm very quickly. Apparently, the ring made a lot of difference and when she finally did cum, her scream muffled by Ari's cunt, it was quite intense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.