Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken found Joan in the Garden. They hadn't had much time to speak since she'd arrived, but Ken had felt she was a little uncomfortable.

Not only was she still very attracted to Ken - and, God help her Jane and Arianwen (although Joan could have sworn the girl's name had been Ally when they'd been originally introduced), but the big guy Eric was making her knees week as well. She felt kind of sad, knowing that at one time in her life she would have been able to compete with Jane's beauty. Now, she just felt out classed. And old.

Loneliness filled her as she stood in the Garden. She'd thrown a lot of effort into her business, but as had been noted by others, a business didn't keep her warm at night. She jumped and wiped her eyes as she realized that Ken was standing across from her.

"Ken, hi, I didn't see you there," she said.

"You okay?" he asked as he walked toward her.

"Uh, yeah. Fine. Just allergies," she lied. "But it's such a beautiful garden I couldn't resist. I don't remember it being quite like this the last time I was here. I can't decide what's changed though."

If only you knew, thought Ken, how very much has changed. He could see the faintly glowing Circle, but knew that Joan could not. His vision blurred for a moment and he saw Joan, dressed in a thin, white robe, passionately kissing Jane. The vision faded. Hmmm.

"Well, little things have changed, here and there," said Ken with a smile.

He moved closer to her and felt her heart rate jump a bit. Arousal began to seep through her, but longing and loneliness kept it mostly at bay. They began to talk. Joan found Ken very easy to talk to and ended up telling him more than she would have ever told anyone else. After all, it wasn't like she really knew him. Still, feeling as she did tonight, she ended up sobbing on him for a short time.

"Shit," she said wiping her eyes, "there goes the image of a hard core business woman."

"Somehow, I doubt that you let your emotions affect your business decisions," smiled Ken.

Except were you are concerned, Joan thought. She hadn't been able to get him out of her head ever since they'd met, try as she might. Nightly masturbation sessions had seen to that. Recalling her fantasy, she'd even taken to sucking her juices off her fingers while she fingered herself. The embarrassment of liking the taste hadn't stopped her from continuing the practice.

Since she was sitting so close, it was easy for Ken to rub her shoulder. She was very tense, but when he touched her, arousal flared in her body. Oddly, she felt very safe here in the this garden, opening herself to this man. And opening herself was exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted him to take her, she wanted to know she was desirable enough to be taken.

Fear and disappointment began dousing her arousal as she once again thought of her competition. No way she was as beautiful as those two. Hell, even the woman who'd had a kid six months ago looked better than she did!

Ken kissed her. She looked startled and returned the kiss which he quickly broke off.

"Shit," he said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but you're very beautiful."

This, Ken knew, was a good way to seduce her. The fact that she was so beautiful, even though she didn't see it, made it his comment truthful, for all that he wanted to seduce her. He wanted her, but without the use of magick. With it, he could have her stripped in seconds, but somehow he thought of that as a betrayal of what the power was.

Jane appeared in the Garden and walked up to the two. Joan started to panic. She'd be ruined if Jane had seen them kissing!

"Hi," said Jane as she walked up to them. Ken felt she was very horny from the strap and plugs between her legs. Unlike Ken, she had no compunction what so ever about using her ability to seduce Joan, but sensed that Ken wanted to handle it differently. Besides, her read of Joan showed it wasn't necessary.

"Sally's mom is leaving soon. I thought you'd want to know," she said kissing Ken. Then, to Joan's absolute shock, she leaned over and kissed her; right on the lips!

"If you want, I'll tell her you're indisposed and see that you're not bothered." She ran a hand down Joan's arm, her caress sending a shiver of lust through the woman. "You two have fun and I'll see you later."

She gently kissed Joan again, then Ken and left. Joan was just a bit shocked. Jane's casual kiss had set a fire in her belly, and she desperately tried to contain herself. She stood to leave.

"Joan," said Ken. His voice was firm and it stopped her. "Turn around and look at me."

Silent, hating herself, she did.

"You're making a decision without all the information you need."

That comment caught her by surprise. What the hell was he talking about?

"You're worried that you'd be intruding on Jane and I," Ken stood and took a step so that he stood near her. "You're not."

Joan frowned. "You mean you two aren't lovers?"

She'd be so disappointed if he lied to her.

"Of course we're lovers," he smiled. "I'd think that was obvious. But she meant it when she said that we should have fun and that we wouldn't be interrupted by anyone else."

"You have an open relationship," Joan made that a statement.

"Yes, but there's a bit more to it than that. A bit more than I want to go into right now." He placed a hand on Joan's shoulder and a shiver of lust threaded its way down her nerves. Ken was surprised because he wasn't using any power at all, and he had the pheromones throttled way back.

"I don't understand," she replied. Joan was confused and her confusion could turn to misery, or deeper lust, depending on how he played it.

"She knows I think you're very attractive. She also thinks you're attractive, but wasn't sure how you'd react to her interest." That was a lie -- Jane knew the woman would have sex with her. She also knew that Joan was very confused and decided that it was best if Ken handled this alone.

"You don't have to be alone, Joan. Not tonight -- not any night. We live a very different sort of life here. One I think you would like a lot." He ran a hand through her hair, then gripped the back lightly. Her breath caught. "Give me an hour. Just one hour. If at any time you want me to stop, simply say red and I'll stop."

Joan wanted this. She wanted him. She wanted her fantasy, but as an adult, had all too much experience that said she was asking for trouble. His lips came closer and hers parted in anticipation. Once he claimed the kiss she was lost.

It was more like two hours later when she came to her senses. Once Ken knew she wanted him, he had no reservations about using his power to make things better for her. Joan, for her part, had completely surrendered herself to him. She did whatever he wanted her to do and reveled in it. She'd never liked a man to go down on her, but when she protested he just ignored her. Joan quickly got over her embarrassment and came hard as his fingers curled in her vagina and his tongue sucked her clit. He obviously had no problem with what she smelled or tasted like. He'd flipped her over after she came and entered her from behind. She moaned, realizing that it would take very little for him to fuck her ass. Once he was fully inside her pussy though, she was thankful he hadn't tried. He'd have split her in two.

After fucking her to another orgasm, Ken had her blow him, knowing that her taste on his cock would drive her wild. He'd controlled her bobbing head by gripping her nipples and pulling them in the direction he wanted to go. He spanked her, reddening her ass while he masturbated her to orgasm and made her beg for more. She did everything he wanted and, for the first time in her life, let herself give in completely to a lover. In the end, when he took her ass, she welcomed the pain and even managed to cum when he dumped his load in her asshole.

She woke up in his arms, a blanket underneath them. Joan had fallen asleep after Ken had taken her that last time. She was sore, but more satisfied than she'd ever been in her whole life. Jane had come into the Garden with the blanket, and Joan had only murmured sleepily as he lifted her onto it. He curled around her and Jane kissed him and left.

Joan woke up somewhat disoriented. She was naked, in a man's arms, outside. She looked at Ken, then blushed and buried her head in his chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.

"God, you must think I'm a complete slut," she mumbled into his chest. "A psychotic slut at that."

"Joan," he said, pushing on her chin so that she could meet his eyes, "did you enjoy yourself?"

She nodded, eyes bright and happy. The loneliness had retreated, leaving her soft brown eyes wide and clear. She nodded, happy, somewhat embarrassed, and, god help her, still a bit aroused.

"So did I. And in this house, that counts for a lot. We don't make judgments -- at least not of the type you're used to, and we try to love each other and see to each other's needs."

Joan stiffened in his arms and he knew she'd seen Jane approaching. She tried to cover herself, but Ken wouldn't let her.

"You have nothing to hide from Jane," he whispered in her ear. "Besides, you can still use your word."

She resolutely did not say anything as the younger woman approached. At first Joan thought she was nude, but she was wearing a black bikini. Joan realized that she may as well have been nude, because it covered almost nothing.

"I brought coffee for you two," she said kneeling gracefully next to them. She acted as if she served two naked people everyday, one of them her own lover who had just obviously had sex with a stranger. Jane handed Ken a steaming mug, and he smiled and thanked her. It was warm out, but Joan wanted the caffeine to help clear her head, so she took the cup that was offered to her as well.

"Thank you," said Joan, still nervous.

"You're welcome," replied the other woman with a warm smile.

Ken knew that Joan felt this should be awkward, but in truth, she was just too relaxed to feel anything but happy and satisfied. Jane stayed and they talked. Not about what she had Ken just done, but about the mansion and how they were settling in. About Sally, Eric and the baby, and how they fit in here. Joan was surprised to learn about Bill and Genie living here and laughed when they told her that they thought Bill still hadn't realized that Genie had moved in with them. As she grew more comfortable with them, her lust began to rise again. And when there was a silence between them, it seemed only natural that she open her lips to Jane when the other woman leaned toward her.

Ken's hands caressed Joan's slick lips, drawing a groan from the woman as her tongue danced with Jane's. He lay her down, playing with her breasts as Jane started kissing her way down Joan's body. Once again, Joan was a little nervous when Jane's tongue began licking her furry sex, but that was quickly forgotten as Jane's considerable skill brought her close to a peak in record time. Ken fed his cock into Joan's mouth, stifling any complains she might have made when Jane spread her legs back and wide, then speared her well fucked asshole with her tongue while rubbing her clit with her thumb. The two of them drove Joan through several orgasms as Jane sucked and swallowed as much of Ken's cum from her body as she could. Joan eagerly drank all of Ken's cum when he finished in her mouth.

After her last orgasm, Joan lay in a sweaty heap, panting. She knew she should offer to return the favor to Jane, but for one, she was just too tired. For another, she was embarrassed, since she'd never had sex with a woman before. Plus, lame as it sounded, it was getting late and she had an early morning client to deal with.

She propped herself up on one elbow and looked at the two people who'd brought her more sexual pleasure than anyone she'd ever met. Her chest hurt and her belly clenched with longing as she looked at them. If only...

"Joan," said Ken, "You're welcome to stay the night, or even the weekend, if you'd like." He knew she'd turn him down, which was probably a good thing. He suspected that the play party tomorrow was going to be very intense. He knew his plans for Jane and Ari were, and he had no idea how Joan would react to something like that.

"Longer, if you'd like," said Jane as she ran strong fingers over Joan's calf muscle.

Joan just looked at them, tears forming in her eyes. What the hell was with her tonight?, she thought.

"I'd like that," she replied, hoping they weren't just being polite. Obviously they were swingers and Joan had very little experience with that sort of etiquette. However... "Unfortunately, I have an early client tomorrow and a full day scheduled."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.