Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Dinner was pleasant and comfortable. The women remained nude, even Ellen and Sandy who weren't slaves. The men, perhaps worried what a soft, feminine body in their arms might erect, chose to wear shorts. Ari was kneeling by Sandy and being fed from her plate, while Kim was feeding herself, but from a plate on the ground without the use of her hands. Toward the end of dinner, Bill commented on how he'd love to set up a place like this with a computer to run it. That comment intrigued Ken and he said as much.

"What would you do?"

"Well," responded Bill, "don't you think it'd be cool if you could just call someone's name and have the computer tell you where they were? Or maybe you could set it up so that an intercom system could be used that was voice-activated? Plus, it might be nice to be able to see who was at the gate, from any computer in the house, without coming down to the study."

Bill had no way of knowing that Ken always knew where everyone was when they were on the property, whether they were Circle or not.

"I can see where that might be useful," he replied.

"Hell," said Ari from where she was kneeling by Sandy, "this place is huge. I'd love it if I had one of those robotic vacuum cleaners to take care of some of it." Sandy leaned down with a slice of orange in her mouth to offer it to the teen. Ari accepted it with a kiss, biting off about half, then licking the juice off Sandy's mouth. "I mean," she continued while chewing, "it's not like you don't pay me very well, Master, but there's a lot of vacuuming to be done."

Ken thought about that for a second. There were robotic vacuums around, but they wouldn't work on a place this size.

"Is that something you could set up?" he asked Bill.

"Hell yeah. A central server with a wireless unit and several repeaters? With the right software you could program the things to clean every floor in the house. All you'd have to do is empty a central collection point. It's hardly a new idea -- they've already got ones on the market that'll do it."

"We could modify the hardware to make them work even better; after all, we're not trying to mass produce them," jumped in Eric.

Ken let the two of them talk for a few minutes, then held up his hand.

"Bill, I'll tell you what. Why don't you put together a list of things you could computerize in the mansion. Eric, if you have any ideas jump in too. When you're ready, we'll talk and see what you came up with and what we can actually do."

Bill nodded eagerly. Ken read that he had some ideas he'd been wanting to try out in software, but didn't have access to machines powerful enough. His own machine was OK, but on a student budget it was not what he needed.

"In fact," said Ken, "if you wanted to, you could set up a computer workshop here. I need some new equipment, as you pointed out, and I'm sure we could work something out."

Bill, thinking about the asshole he had for a roommate, agreed. Just getting away from the dorm and not having to physically secure his equipment from the idiot would help. Ken felt a surge of excitement from Eric as well. Mmmm. Toys. He was wondering if Ken would let him get involved and perhaps set up a workshop of his own.

"You should keep Eric in the loop, since I'm not as technically savvy as you two. Didn't you say that you liked to play with robotics, Eric?" asked Ken.

"Yup," said Eric, his heart pounding. Until this week, he'd all but given up on his dream of working in the robotics field.

"Seems to me that, since Ari needs some robotic vacuum cleaners, and Bill wants to automate the mansion, this is your chance."

Eric and Bill got up from the table and headed toward the study, where the only computer in the house was.

"Ken," asked Bill over his shoulder, "do you mind if I use your computer to jump online?"

"Go for it," he said.

Genie started to get up to go with them, but Sally stopped her. "Genie dear, trust me. Unless you're a serious geek, you won't be able to distract those two for hours." She smiled and shook her head. Sally knew how her husband worked, and he could immerse himself for days at a time in technical problems. Sally was no dummy, but he could lose her in seconds when he started talking about chip sets, overclocking, sensors and other stuff. She could tell that Bill was no different. "It's a wonder that some geeks ever manage to reproduce!"

The table was quickly cleaned, and Sally, who was in the kitchen with Ken, was surprised to see Kim led in on a leash.

"Sally," said Ellen, "You made such an excellent dinner. Why don't you let my slut here help you out with the clean-up? Or any other service your Master will allow."

Kim flushed red at her Mistress' comments, but said nothing. The gag she was wearing ensured that. It was a leather harness gag, and Ken could see that it had a pump attachment on the front. He scanned Kim's mind and saw his suspicions were correct: Ellen had inserted the gag, then pumped it up until Kim was almost gagging. She was also wearing a very tight leather corset that left her large breasts free, and said breasts were currently quite welted and had very erect nipples. Each wrist was locked to a ring in the waist of the corset There was a leather strap pulled deeply into her sex, holding in two thick dildos that were studded with dull points; the strap itself had soft rubber spikes that were pressing on her clit with every movement. Four inch heels completed the ensemble. They made her shift her hips to keep her balance, and each time she did that, the dildos and strap rubbed her.

Kim was very, very horny. Jane had teased the crap out of her while they'd been gone. Knowing how Kim got off on certain kinds of humiliation, Jane had started teasing her about being slave to a slave. She knew all Kim's hot buttons, both physical and mental, and had made free use of them. But she hadn't let the other woman cum.

As they drove, Jane had masturbated herself, smearing her thick juices over Kim's face and mouth at frequent intervals. Kim, of course, was forbidden to wipe them off and Jane's scent made her crazy with lust. When they got to Kim and Ellen's place, Jane made Kim lick her feet, then her pussy and ass. She made Kim bring in a crop and used that to spank her pussy with. When Jane went into the bathroom to pee, she made Kim beg to lick her cunt clean rather than use toilet paper, then wouldn't let her do it.

Jane drove on the way back as Kim was in no condition to do it. Jane made her strip as soon as they got into the car. She made her lick her own juices off her panties, then gag herself with them, then masturbated Kim with one hand on the way back, making the woman twitch and moan. Kim was beside herself with a lust that, she was ashamed to admit, even her Mistress had never roused in her.

When they got back, Jane had Kim kneel in the hot sun while she made her leisurely way to find Ellen. Jane, of course, knew exactly where Ellen was, but took her time getting there. She knelt and told Ellen what she'd done, offering herself for punishment if she'd stepped over the line. Ellen was very pleased with what Jane had done, and rewarded her by letting her lick and suck her to orgasm. Jane was more than happy to please this Mistress and led Ellen to where Kim was when she'd completed her task.

Kim had been whipped since then, and brought almost to orgasm several times. She was in serious need, and putting her near Sally made things a little difficult for Sally, who could sense the other woman's arousal and need as if it was her own. Ellen released Kim's hands, and she and Ken left.

As they walked out of the room, Ellen said, "You know, you did promise me some of that nice cock you have."

Ellen was obviously interested, and Ken looked at her and smiled. "I think that I know just the thing to help you with that. But I'll need Kim for what I have in mind. You game?"

"Sure," replied Ellen.

"While she's helping Sally, let's go get things ready, shall we?"

'Getting things ready' consisted of collecting Jane and Annette, after getting Gary's permission to play with Annette. The four of them went into the dungeon where the two slaves were tied in the suspension rig.

Jane was tightly gagged, then had heavy weights attached to her nipple rings. Ken got a clip and attached it to her enlarged clit, causing her to gasp in pain and making her eyes water. Drool began escaping her gag. She moaned even louder when he added a heavy weight to the clip, causing the sensitive organ to be held outside its protective hood. Jane's wrists and arms were tied together, forcing her chest out, then her wrists were attached to an overhead beam. He tightened the rope until she was forced to bend and her arms were tight with strain from the strappado position. Finally, her legs were secured, widely spread and he pushed on the weights to make them swing.

Annette was done up much the same way, except her hands were tied over her head, rather than behind her. Weights were attached to her nipples, then to the base of the bar through her clit hood. Every time the weight swung, the slightly rough surface of the bar would stimulate her clit. Her legs were tied in a wide spread as well, but she was on tip-toes. Then, Ken attached the ropes together so that, if Annette and Jane didn't stay on their arms would be pulled. Jane, of course, was in a much worse position than Annette.

"Here," said Ken, "Why don't you amuse yourself with this, while I tell Kim to come upstairs when she's finished."

"Excellent idea," replied Ellen, taking the many-bladed flogger in her hand, shaking the falls loose. As Ken left the room, she was running her hands over Jane's ass, just noticing that Jane had no marks on her body at all from last night; by the time Ken returned with Kim in tow, Ellen had turned Jane's ass a deep red. Annette, too, bore marks from the whip, and both slaves were highly excited. Ken placed Kim, her hands once again attached to her sides, on her knees between Jane and Annette.

Taking a clue from her own mind on how she liked to be treated, he said, "Here are your instructions, slut. Use your tongue on these slaves; pay special attention to their assholes. We want to see a lot of tongue action. Do your best to make them cum."

With that, Ellen got on her hands and knees in a spot that afforded her and Ken a good view, while Ken got behind her. As Kim tried to get under Jane without causing the heavy weights to swing and cause her more pain, Ken slid his cock into Ellen's cunt.

She accepted him with an ease that surprised him, until he read from her that she was regularly fisted by Kim. Ellen had a huge orgasm watching her slave crawl between the two bound women, using her mouth to please them. They kept going for a while, and Ken, after dumping a thick load of cum in Ellen's cunt, felt her disappointment -- she wanted more. Since he was still hard, he provided it, using their cum as lubricant to penetrate her ass. Ellen stopped watching her slave push her face between Annette's ass cheeks and concentrated on the monster in her own ass.

"Get over here, cunt," she said in a husky voice as she neared another orgasm. Kim scurried over, and Ellen had her lay on her back. She pushed her face into her slave's sex and licked and sucked Kim to orgasm while having a massive one of her own. Ken dumped another load into her ass, then slowly pulled out of the stretched, reddened hole. Ellen quickly got up and squatted over her prone slave.

"Lick it out. Make sure you get all of his cum, slut," said the woman.

Cum was already dripping out of her distended asshole, and Kim opened her mouth to receive it. In point of fact, unlike Genie, Kim didn't like this kind of play. But she did like the degrading feeling it gave to be forced to do it. She was very thorough, licking and sucking while -- to Ken's surprise -- Ellen pulled his cock to her mouth and sucked him back to hardness. He used that erection on Annette, fucking her hot cunt from behind.

She moaned and writhed from the thick rod splitting her sex, which caused the weights on her nipples and clit ring to swing. She'd been on her toes a long time and could no longer hold herself up, so more of her weight was pulling on Jane's shoulders. Jane was very uncomfortable (much to her delight), and the whole scene had Jane falling into subspace.

After cumming in Annette, Ken picked up the single-tail and approached Jane. She quickly opened her mouth to his slimy cock. When she finished licking it, he began practicing his new skills on her ass, inner thighs and back. The back shots were hard to do since she was at a bad angle, but Ken took it as a challenge. He heard Ellen scream her orgasm the first time he actually drew blood from Jane. Jane squirmed and moaned, but after five or so minutes of being whipped, started begging to cum. Her clit was very sore from the clamp and the weight, while her shoulders were burning like hell.

Ellen couldn't believe her eyes when Ken switched to a short, single tail and began aiming it at the woman's defenseless sex. He reached down and removed the clamp, eliciting a loud yell from Jane, then proceeded to really lay into her. Jane got her orgasm not too long afterward.

He released the two women but left Annette kneeling on the floor. He moved a cage over to the suspension rack and had Jane climb into it. It was so small that she actually had to keep her arms outside it and behind her, and they were quickly secured in that position. He reached inside and attached loops of twine to her nipples, behind the nipple bars, and pulled them taut, attaching them to the bars of the cage, after which he hoisted it off the floor. Taking a pole with a dildo attached to the end, he slid the dildo into her ass, then attached the pole to a stand. Finally, he reached in and put clamps on her inner labia and dangled a chain with weights from the clamp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.