Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

For the first time, Sally joined Ken, Jane and Ari in the bedroom. They were at the point where closeness was what they wanted more than sex. She hesitated slightly before climbing in with them, but Jane took her hand and kissed her, pulling her down where she was caught by Ken and Arianwen. They piled into the bed and drifted off to sleep. Ken opened his eyes minutes later to see that he, Jane and Ari, were on the small beach by the stream where Jane had been dedicated to Lea. Of course, the Goddess Herself was there, as well. They kissed and hugged, Ari moving like she was in a dream, then sat down on the pillows that appeared on the blanket they were on.

"I would say," began Lea, "that your party was quite a success."

"I'd have to agree," replied Ken. Lea was all but glowing with power. She smiled at him, knowing his thoughts. "And I also see there's been a change in status for one of my Priestesses."

Ari was sprawled more or less across both Ken and Jane, radiating bone-deep contentment. She didn't even realize that she wasn't dreaming, never mind that they were talking about her. For her, this was a dream -- her Goddess, Master and Priestess were with her, and she was too content think about anything.

"Arianwen," said Lea.

Ari's eyes snapped open, the realization that this wasn't a dream flooding through her. Energy replaced lassitude, and she was quickly on her knees in front of her Goddess.

"Mistress," she said bowing her head to the blanket.

Lea sighed gently and looked at Ken.

"It isn't my fault," he said. "Jane's been training her."

"Stand, love," said Lea.

Ari quickly stood, and Lea embraced her, then gave her a deep kiss. Ari almost melted from the Goddess's touch, her body shivering back into a state of arousal.

"You were my Priestess," said Lea, "And you may continue as such. But, you can be more, if you desire. Jane is a High Priestess, which is a different matter than being a Priestess. If you were to leave my service now, your life would continue almost as it was before. The power that you have now would quickly diminish until you were as other humans. However, if you bind yourself to me as a High Priestess, that is a different matter. You could not easily leave my service, and if you did, your life would most likely be very short. Plus, there are those that would take you and kill you just because of what you once were.

"I do not tell you this to frighten you. But you are young in years and experience, and I want you to know the consequences of your actions."

Ari looked at the woman in front of her, tears in her eyes. She had a smile on her face, and her nude body was held in a stance of anticipation. Ken could tell it was all she could do not to drop to her knees again. Ari just stood and looked at Lea.

"I see," smiled Lea. "Welcome, my love." They kissed again and Arianwen almost fainted from the intensity. Ken and Jane held each other close as Ari joined the Goddess in a way that only they could understand. Lea looked up from her kiss, and Ken and Jane joined the two for hugs and more kisses.

They stayed in Her realm for a while, just relaxing and enjoying Her presence. Ken especially enjoyed the sight of Arianwen and Lea getting into a splash fight in the stream. He was utterly astonished when Jane crept from his side and took Lea by 'surprise' from behind. He knew that he was in trouble when all three of them looked at him.

Ken allowed himself to be dragged into the refreshing water and dunked -- several times. At one point, he found his sense of self almost dissolving in a kiss with Lea and they ended up back on the blanket with his cock sheathed in her very hot sex. The four of them had a short, but very intense love making session, and Ken wondered how many other people got to actually have sex with a Goddess.

Finally, it was time to go. Lea kissed each of them in turn, starting with Ken and ending with Arianwen. However, after kissing Ari, she looked at the girl as if noticing the nipple rings for the first time.

"Those are very beautiful, Arianwen," she said taking the rings in her fingers. Needless to say, Ari was a little sore which, also needless to say, she found quite arousing. Nipple play excited her an amazing amount. Lea began tugging on the rings, and flames of lust raced through Ari's body. Ken thought he saw crackles of forest-green energy coat the rings and sink into Ari's nipples. Certainly something happened, because the girl stiffened and came, her orgasm drawing out for a long, long time. The light dimmed, and just before they lapsed back into sleep, Ken heard Her say, "Enjoy my gift to you, Minx."

It wasn't too late in the morning when Ken woke. Sally was gone, unfortunately, and Jane was spooning with Ari, both of them deeply asleep. He slipped out of bed and into the room that he'd designated as a practice room for martial arts. He stayed there for an hour or so, stretching and running through some of his forms. He headed back to the bedroom for a shower, then went downstairs.

Sally had fixed a brunch, and people were relaxing by the pool. Ellen and Kim were on a lounge, Kim laying face up between Ellen's legs, blissfully asleep. Bill and Genie were laying side by side on a towel holding hands. Sally was feeding the baby, and Eric was talking with Gary. Sandy was in the pool, swimming laps.

They all greeted Ken as he sat down and started eat.

"You are an excellent cook, Sandy," he said.

"Thank you, Master Ken," she said, popping the baby's mouth off one brown nipple then offering the other one. Christine gurgled in contentment at the new offering and went back to eating.

Ken chuckled and said, "Looks like Christine agrees."

"She's been very happy since we got here. She fussed a lot before I... well, before we came here, but now she doesn't fuss at all. It's nice, but a little strange."

Ken looked at the baby. He really had no desire to have one of his own but wondered if Jane or Arianwen wanted children. Time slowed and seemed to shift around him, and he saw a girl, perhaps 10 or 11 standing before him, naked. She was slim and coltish, as girls often were at that age, but tall. Her hair was white blond, her nipples dark like her mother's, and she was flushed with sexual arousal -- and a great deal of anger. Her fists were balled at her sides, but it was clear she was displaying her body defiantly, sexually, as if in challenge to someone.

The scene shifted again. The girl had grown to a woman, tall and strong. She was dressed in a black, tight-fitting suit that suggested some kind of body armor, and she and Ken were back to back. They were outside, the sky black with storm clouds as torrential rain poured and lightening flashed through the sky. They were defending themselves against indistinct attackers who seemed endless in their numbers. None survived being close to the two of them, but there were so many...

Abruptly he was back at the table, and Sally was looking at him strangely.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah," he replied, wondering what the hell that was all about. Had he seen a fantasy of Sally's? Christine's? No, that didn't make sense, nor had it felt like a fantasy. That was odd.

"For just a second, I felt, I don't know, something," she said.

"No, I'm OK," he said. "I... well, something did happen, but I'm not sure what it was."

The moment passed, and eventually Ari and Jane came downstairs and began to put away some serious food. Gary walked over and sat down with them.

"How do you feel this morning, Ari?" asked Gary

"Mmm, wonderful Sir. What did you have in mind?" The tone of her voice left little doubt what she had in mind.

Gary chuckled and said, "I don't want to wear you out. You're such a tiny little thing."

Ari smiled at him as she stood with plate in hand, and a second later, Gary had a lap full of naked teen. She sat sideways so she could continue to decimate her Belgian waffle. Gary, for some reason trying to stave off the inevitable, looked at her piercings. Then looked again. Ken felt his shock as he realized there was no redness or swelling and they appeared completely healed. That was because they were completely healed, but Gary knew that was impossible.

"Maybe we should talk about aftercare for your piercings," he said. Ken, following his thoughts, knew he was probing for information. Nipple piercings did NOT heal overnight. "Especially considering your fondness for certain kinds of rather unsanitary play."

"I don't think it'll be a problem, Sir. I heal very fast. In fact, they already feel just fine. Why don't you pull them a little to make sure?" she said as she thrust her small chest out.

Gary, still not believing his eyes, gently took a ring between his fingers. That was when Ken found out what Lea had done to Ari. She groaned, and he, and the rest of the Circle, felt her body flood with arousal. It felt like her nipples now had the same connection to her brain as her clit.

Ken looked closely at his little slave, and it felt like time slowed. Her skin began to glow, then the glow resolved into tracings of white light running through her body, clusters that connected to each other and were centered on her erogenous zones. The thickest of these clusters was in her groin, but there were two other clusters, only very slightly thinner, that resided where her nipples were. Ken realized that Lea had somehow added to the teen's nervous system so that her nipples were, indeed, almost as reactive to sexual pleasure as her clit. Very interesting. Time resumed its normal pace, and he watched Gary drop the piercing as if it were hot.

"Shit Ari," he said, "I'm sorry! I didn't realize they still hurt so much."

Ari, who'd forgotten all about her food, spun and straddled his lap, facing him.

"Master Gary, please don't stop. That felt amazing! Please, please, Master, play with them more. Please, I'd like an orgasm, Sir," said the panting girl.

Now that her legs were spread and her hot little cunt resting on Gary's bulging cock, moisture began leaking from her. Her scent, hot and needy, made him forget his concern and he took both rings in his fingers and began pulling again. Ari's hand whipped between her legs, but Ken's sharp command stopped her.

"Put your hands behind your back, Ari," he said.

She was panting and rotating her hips, sweat breaking out on her pale skin. "Yes Master," she gasped. "May I please cum?"

"That's up to Master Gary, love," Ken replied.

She just looked at him, and he nodded. Arianwen leaned back, causing the rings to pull her nipples very hard, and came, her body shaken by a strong climax. She continued to try and lean further, but Gary, afraid of damaging her nipples, grabbed her behind her shoulders and held her.

"Please, oh Goddess, please, I'm so close. One more?"

Gary started tugging gently again, and Ari continued to beg, "Oh Goddess, tug it, twist a little, oh guh... uh, aaaAAH!" she came again, her stomach muscles rippling and her cunt drooling on Gary's shorts. She leaned forward and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you," she purred. "Sir," she whispered, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Now Gary, Ken knew, was proud of his sexual stamina, and with good reason. But until Ari sat in his lap, he'd been well sated from the previous evening, with little arousal left in his body. He'd come quite a few times last night, and figured it'd be a while before he felt this wildly aroused. He was wrong, and soon the teen was giving him another blow job, right there at the table. Ari's actions caused lustful energy to spiral out to encompass everyone in the area. Soon, groups of two's and three's were making love. Jane and Ken were no exception, and they kissed lovingly as they walked to the other end of the pool where a small diving board was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.