Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Once dinner was finished, drinks were collected, and the group moved upstairs. Ken threw open the large double-doors made from dark wood; the dungeon was revealed. Everyone walked in, oohing and aahing over the nice set-up. Ken had peeked in earlier, after Annette and Gary had finished putting everything together, and he'd been quite impressed with the array of toys and furniture that they'd gathered. It was a nice set-up. Nemetodunum was well furnished, and Ken hadn't been in some of the rooms since they'd moved in. He and Eric had hunted around the rooms for some comfortable furniture and moved it in earlier, but had left the bondage furniture spread around for "The Pros" to arrange. There were some chairs and couches collected from various other rooms in the mansion and it looked quite comfy; plus there was a small refrigerator, and Ken had even discovered an actual wet bar set-up behind a pair of beautifully carved oak doors. He'd assumed it was a closet and had been delighted to find it was another small room when he checked to see if anything interesting was in it. Whoever the previous owner had been, he'd liked his comforts.

"Welcome, to..." Ken paused and smiled, then continued, "... well, we're not an island, but welcome to Fantasy." They all laughed, and Ken bowed. "Thanks to Gary and Annette for bringing those toys that I don't have or haven't thought to purchase. Please don't feel like you have to just jump in and start playing around. It's a beautiful night, there's food on the table downstairs, the pool is nice and the hot tub is bubblin'. Also, don't feel like you have to play only in here -- just try to keep the, er, fluids off inappropriate surfaces."

He turned to Gary and Annette and asked, "Didn't you offer to help me with something before we got started?"

Gary grinned and said, "Oh, yeah." He turned to Annette. "Pull out the stuff while we get everything else set up."

"Yes, Master," she said, moving over to where there was a small, covered pot.

Ken walked over to Jane, who was standing just inside the room, waiting for him. She knew something was up by the smile on his face. The tray she'd worn during dinner had been removed, but her nipples, which had borne a lot of weight over the last hour or so, were very sore. That, combined with the tight corset and strict arm-bondage, had kept her very aroused. Ken smiled and kissed his slave, then grabbed a handful of her thick, braided hair and pulled her roughly toward a wooden half-barrel. Her corset and arm bindings were removed with little consideration for the constriction her body parts had endured, and she was roughly bent backwards over the barrel by Gary and Ken. Her arms were secured above her head, and a tight belt cut into her lower stomach, forcing her back to arch with the barrel. Each knee had a leather strap wrapped just above it and was forced wide and out to the sides, fully exposing her lightly furred cunt. Ankle straps were attached and pulled tight, keeping her feet in place.

Annette guided Ken helping him position cloth strips, then spreading the hot wax that they used to denude Jane's mons and pussy lips of all the hair that had built up. The wax was hotter than it needed to be, and they were anything but gentle. Jane moaned and writhed as much as she was able as they removed all the hair they could find. When they finished, her mons was red and puffy, as were her cunt lips, but she was slick with lubricant. Her scent was very strong and announced she was more than ready to serve in any way she was wanted.

"Well, my poor, little slave has had the crap teased out of her for two days," he said to the assembled group. For some reason, no one had decided to leave the dungeon while Jane was being attended to. He turned to her and asked, "Are you ready for your first orgasm of the night?"

"If Master wishes," came Jane's husky voice. She was ready and more than ready, as those of the Circle being bombarded with her arousal could attest.

"Master wishes," replied Ken, picking up a strap. He methodically began to use it on her, starting at her extremities and working in toward the center of her body. The bottoms of her feet, calves, thighs, underarms, breasts and belly were thoroughly whipped. She was moaning and begging to cum by the time Ken got to her belly. Finally, after several hard slaps to her mons, he started in on her swollen and spread pussy. "Come for me, love," he said. "Show everyone what a slut you are and how much you love to be whipped."

Two more shots directly to her pussy, both of which Ken ensured hit her clit, sent Jane over the edge into a screaming orgasm that left no one in doubt how hard she'd cum. Ken didn't stop until she had another one, and powerful bursts of energy flooded the senses of the Circle. Sally was especially affected, because she wasn't very experienced at handling the energy. She gasped and came as well, causing Eric to look at her in alarm. She leaned over and, smiling, whispered something into his ear. He looked surprised, but nodded and smiled back.

Ken leaned down and kissed Jane. He had the edge taken off her arousal, but she was far from sated. However, she'd broken the ice, and now people were spreading out to look at the various pieces of equipment the dungeon offered. Jane was released and roughly dragged over to a kneeling cross. It was a beautiful piece that was fully adjustable. Ken had used his best guess to set it up for Jane's measurements, and Jane soon found herself positioned on her widely spread knees, with each arm pulled over the top crossbar, attached to each other at the wrist., then to the base of the cross. Each foot was pulled off the floor and attached at the ankle to the top crossbar, forcing her weight onto her knees. Her knees didn't bear all her weight for long, because there was a rather narrow shelf that Ken pushed between her spread cunt lips. The shelf was very adjustable, thanks to a clever screw arrangement that Gary had built into the cross, and Ken snugged the shelf so it was deep in her crotch. Her back was arched forcing her tits forward, so that the large, firm globes became perfect targets. Ken decided to leave her there for a while, knowing that over time the position would become more painful.

He turned and looked around to discover that Arianwen was on her knees in front of Annette, eagerly sucking her pussy. Ellen had Kim in the frame and was preparing to whip her, while Sally was tied in a chair with no seat, which forced her legs wide and exposed her entire cunt. Eric was wrapping layers of hemp rope around the base of each breast, forcing the nipples to distend and leak a little milk. Gary was showing Bill how to do something that involved Genie being put in a hog-tie.

Sandy walked over to Ken, dropped to her knees and spoke in a nervous voice. "I know that I'm not a slave, but do you think that you could tie me up?" She colored and said, "I would really like it, and if you were planning on fucking me, you could use that table to tie me to."

He leaned down, kissed her and said, "I'm sure that we can find something that will keep your attention. You know," he smiled, "Jane has a mouth here that's just at the right height for a nice, wet pussy like yours. It looks like a very lonely mouth."

Sandy stood and smiled, then spread her legs and backed up into Jane's tongue, groaning as it speared her sex. Soon she was rotating her hips and moaning while Jane licked and sucked her. Satisfied that his guests were getting into the swing of things, so to speak, Ken wandered over to where Gary and Bill were now working on Arianwen. Gary had found that the small teen could be tied very, very tightly in positions so restrictive that they amounted to breath-control play.

Jane was left on the cross for a while so anyone who desired to used her mouth. Gary showed Ken some basics of suspension using Arianwen, who was in her glory -- especially when tight clamps with heavy weights were attached to her nipples. At one point, Annette was tied on her knees, with her ankles attached to a pole and her wrists attached to her ankles. A long dildo gag was inserted in her mouth, and she then took her Master in her asshole while he used a short, leather whip on her back and ass. Bill made Genie crawl over and lick the woman clean, then buggered Annette himself at Gary's invitation. Genie was required to lick Annette clean again, then a third time after Ken fucked her. Annette came at least once each time and Genie was going nuts.

Ellen led Kim, who was on her hands and knees, to where Jane was still bound to the cross. Ken walked over to join them.

"Well," Ellen purred. "This is the perfect position for a little tit-whipping. But, if you want that single tail lesson, you might want to start on a less sensitive target."

"Oh, I don't know about that," replied Ken. "Shall we ask the slave?"

Jane was flying high. She'd spent a lot of time sucking various pussies, and, in Genie's case, her asshole, and Ken and Eric had both come on her face. Her body was straining and in pain and she felt she was ready for about anything.

"Would you like me to use your tits for target practice?"

"Goddess yes, Master, please!"

"Shall we begin?" asked Ken, turning to Ellen.

"If you're sure," she replied. Ken nodded, and Ellen turned to Kim and said, "Get the mask, cunt."

Kim blushed and started to stand, only to get the end of the coiled whip across her ass, adding another welt to the bunch that were already there.

"Did I say you could stand up? You're embarrassing me. Now, hurry up!"

Ken could feel a surge of lust from Kim as she was reprimanded. There was a ton of energy in the air now, and Ken found that he was able to feed back some of it to the other men. Eric, Gary and Bill started finding it very easy to get and stay hard. Each one had already come twice, and Ken knew that they weren't close to being done for the evening. There was a lot being tapped off, as well; Ken could feel Lea in his mind, her presence a happy, lustful hum. Kim returned with a thick leather mask in her mouth and kneeled up, offering it to her Mistress. Ellen took it and petted Kim, much as one would a dog, then turned to Ken.

"Since we're using your slut's tits for target practice," she said, "let's put this on her. Accidents happen and all that."

The mask was of heavy leather and was more of a helmet than a mask. It buckled securely to Jane's head, protecting her face and the sides of her head, and extended down to cover the front of her throat. It went without saying that she was unable to see through it and thus would be unable to anticipate the blows that her breasts would be receiving.

They started slowly, and Ellen found Ken a quick study. It wasn't long before Jane's torso was covered with welts delivered by both of them. It was obvious by the moans and groans that Jane was really enjoying herself, and finally Ken stepped back to let Ellen enjoy herself. He removed the shelf from between Jane's legs, and she groaned in relief, her sex aching from the constant pressure of the hard wood. She was really sore now, but that didn't stop Ellen, who was realizing just how turned on the pain made Jane.

Everyone gathered around as Ellen began to demonstrate her expertise with the whip. She didn't crack it on Jane's skin, which would have torn it, cutting her deeply. Ken knew that Jane would have totally gotten off on that, and, unlike someone not of the Circle, there would be no lasting damage to her body. Ken was certain that Ellen would eventually be Circle, and Jane would end up at the end of that whip, but now was not the time. Still, Jane's breasts and belly had spots of blood on them, as did her ass, as Ellen expertly brought the woman to several orgasms using the single tail. She was utterly amazed at Jane's stamina, how she just absorbed everything Ellen did and silently managed to ask for more.

They took a break after that, or rather some of them did. Jane was removed from the cross and taken over to the suspension rig. Ken had her bend at the waist, which caused her heavy breasts to dangle, and he wrapped the base of each one tightly with hemp rope. Next, she was put on her stomach with one of the uprights between her thighs, pressing against her sore pussy; her knees were bent, and her big toes tied to the pole. Then, Ken pulled her arms over and behind her head, tying her wrists to the pole between her legs. This forced her back into an extreme arch and added more pressure on her cunt. Finally, a rope was attached to the ropes that were at the base of her breasts, pulled to the opposite pole and tightened, pulling them cruelly. Finally, he sank a J-shaped metal dildo into her tight asshole and attached the other end to her braid.

Before he walked away, he tightened the breast ropes again, putting even more stress on each breast. Meanwhile, Arianwen had been put into the small cage, and Genie and Annette were tied into a sixty-nine position. While the Doms refreshed themselves, they retied Sandy to the table. Finally, they positioned Sally and Kim on top of Ari's cage, which, not coincidentally, was sitting on a tarp with raised edges. They were tied facing each other, coils of rope forcing their bodies together. Each had their elbows tied together, then their wrists tied to the top of the cage. Ari had been positioned in the cage with her head pulled back and a ring gag in her mouth. It was a very uncomfortable position for all concerned, but no one was voicing any complaints.

While the male Doms conversed and casually teased Sandy, occasionally sliding their cocks into her mouth, asshole or pussy, Ellen amused herself by whipping Kim, whose back was streaked with red welts, with a knotted cat. Kim and Sally were kissing and grinding their tits into each other. Ari was more than a bit frustrated, since there were two pussies just above her mouth, and she couldn't get to either one of them. Ken left Sandy to Eric and Gary - currently one was in her mouth and one in her asshole -- and walked over to the cage. Ellen looked at him, smiled and gave him a deep kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.