Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken made sure they took at least an hour in the back. He told Gary he wanted the cage Ari was in, plus a few other odds and ends that caught his eye, like the clamps that he'd been shown earlier. They were exquisitely beautiful; all three were silver-winged dragons with jeweled green eyes and gold inlay. The only difference between them was that one was smaller with a slightly longer snout. Small chains extended from the belly of each one.

"I gotta tell you," said Gary, "Annette designed those things and they're really intense."

"Oh? Do tell," replied Ken.

"Here," said Gary, handing Ken one of them.

He was surprised by its weight and how strong the spring was.

"Look here," Gary continued, "see how rough the jaws are? They could actually pierce the skin if they were pulled on too hard. And they're designed like clover clamps -- pull on the chain and the jaws get tighter. This clamp," he said holding up the small one of the set, "isn't as sharp or tight, but does the same thing. It's made for a clit. See? The top of the jaws is narrow enough that you could slide it under the hood, and not only are the insides of the jaws a bit rough, but the outsides are too. That way, the inside of the hood is irritated because the jaws are narrow enough to fit underneath."

"I'll take 'em," said Ken. Jane would absolutely go wild over these. Plus, there was no chance of doing real damage to her. At least damage that couldn't be easily healed.

Gary looked a little nervous. "Well, they're not really mine to sell. Annette made them and then decided they were too extreme to sell. She loves nipple play, and they were a little too intense for her, even without her rings in."

"Maybe," replied Ken. "But I can assure you that Jane would absolutely go wild over them. Plus, neither she nor I are novices. She'll let me know if it's too much." He didn't mention that she wouldn't have to, he'd know. Just as he knew that at the moment, Ari, if she could just get her hand a little closer to her clit, would be able to get herself off in about ten seconds.

"Let's run it by Annette. They are hers, even though she can't use them."

"Sounds good," replied Ken.

First they boxed up all the stuff that Ken was buying, then Gary showed him how to break down and re-assemble the small cross. When they finished, they headed out to the showroom. Gary glanced over at Arianwen, and it was clear to him that the girl was very close to cumming. She'd managed to move her hand so that one delicate finger was just able to rub her clit. He forced his attention away from her and looked at Annette, whose forehead was beaded with sweat as she watched the teen try and bring herself off. "Annette," he said, "Ken wants to buy the dragon clamps you made."

Annette tore her gaze away from Ari and focused on Ken. "Oh, Master Ken, those things are really bad news. I mean, I like how they look, but they hurt too much for me to wear more than a few minutes. They're more for show than anything else."

"Maybe, but I'm willing to bet that Jane would go crazy over them."

"Not unless she's a serious masochist. Plus, they could really hurt her if you left them on too long. They'll cut into her skin -- at least the nipple clamps will," replied the woman.

Ken could tell that she wanted to sell them -- she was proud of her work and honestly, they presented too much of a challenge for her to keep around. Unknown to Gary, she'd tried to wear the things on occasion. But even without weights on the chains to tighten the jaws, they were just too much. Plus, he could tell she was really concerned that someone would get hurt.

"Actually, now that you mention it, Jane is a serious masochist. Hell, even Ari would like these."

"No way she could handle those," said Annette automatically.

"Care for a wager?" he said in a quiet voice. "I bet that Arianwen can wear the nipple clamps for at least three minutes without asking that they be removed. If she can, then you sell them to me. If not, then I pay you a hundred dollars -- and you get your way with Ari for a half hour." He looked at Gary, "Sound good to you guys?"

Annette looked at the girl, her pale skin shining with sweat as she writhed in the small confines of the cage. A hundred bucks and a half hour. She nodded and looked at Gary. He grinned and nodded. They removed Ari from the cage.

"Ari love," said Ken, "I'd like to try these on you. I think Jane will like them too."

Ari stood there, her intense sexual excitement affecting them all. Ken and Gary's cocks were rock solid, as were Annette's nipples. Ken could easily detect Annette's scent. A somehow deeper, muskier combination of sweat and sex.

"Of course, Master," said Ari, spreading her legs wide and putting her hands behind her back.

Ken slowly closed the jaws of one dragon over Ari's swollen, pink nipple. She groaned as pain sparked and flowed through her flat chest. The other dragon joined it and Ken gently let them go. Her breath hissed out as the points of the claws dug into her skin, joining the sensations of the jaws on her nipples. Annette had been even more clever with their construction than he'd thought -- the points of all the claws ended up resting on the breast the jaws were clamped to. And the points were quite sharp.

"How do they feel Ari?" asked Ken, more for Annette's and Gary's benefit than his. He knew how she was feeling.

"Oh my Goddess," she said, breathing deeply, "they are so intense. Oh Master, please, when are you going to pierce me?"

"Soon love, soon. Why don't you do something with your fingers?"

Gary and Annette watched as one hand went right to a dragon. Rather than trying to remove it, Ari began to gently pull and twist. The jaws sunk deeper into her nipple, and she hissed with pain and pleasure -- she really enjoyed nipple play. Her other hand slid between her bare pussy lips to play with the thick juices that were oozing out of her tunnel. Her actions affected everyone, pulling them into her spiral of lust. Annette let out a faint moan.

Ari came, then came again, her body shaking as she sank to her knees. She didn't stop playing with herself, and she gripped the tail of one of the dragons and pulled hard, stretching her nipple over an inch from her body. A small drop of blood welled from the nipple as Ari came yet a third time.

Three minutes seemed to go very quickly. "OK Ari, you can stop now," said Ken. He released the dragons and removed them while Ari doubled over for a second.

"Holy shit those things are intense," she said. She was looking down at the bright spots of blood on one nipple and the thin lines of scratches on each breast from the claws. "Jane will go nuts over them."

Ken looked over and cocked an eyebrow at Gary and Annette. Gary just shook his head in disbelief while Annette looked very uncomfortable.

"How much do these cost?" asked Ken.

"They were two-hundred even, Sir," replied Annette sheepishly.

He looked at her sharply, as did Gary. Two hundred? Ken didn't think so. Just as jewelry, they'd be worth more than that. The silver, inlaid gold and what he suspected were real emeralds for eyes should cost at least another two hundred, if not more.

"Annette," he said in his Master voice, "why do I have the impression that you just lied to me?"

Annette turned a light shade of red, "Well, no one else can really use them, so it doesn't seem fair to charge a lot of money for them."

"Don't devalue your work. Even if they couldn't be used, and I assure you that won't be the case, they are beautiful works of art. What is the real price?"

Her color deepened and she looked at the counter. "Master Ken, it's all right, really. Two hundred is fine."

Annette jumped and looked down as Ari touched her arm with her hand. Her senses swam as Ari's scent almost overwhelmed her.

"Annette," said Ari, lightly licking one bicep, "please don't feel embarrassed by the cost. They are so beautiful, you should be compensated for your work. Mmmm, and they felt soooo good. My nipples are still tingling."

Ari's small, pink tongue continued to lick Annette, sliding on the inside of her bicep, then moving up to the juncture where her arm met her torso. Annette wasn't breathing very steadily now, but her embarrassment was gone. Ken could feel Ari's lust thicken as she breathed in Annette's scent.

"Four... three hundred was the original price," she said.

"Sold, " replied Ken. He looked at Gary and said, "Since Ari won the bet, do you think a reward is in order?"

Gary looked at the glazed eyes of his sub, then back to Ari, who was sucking on the exposed skin of Annette's shoulder. He made a mental note not to make anymore bets with Ken when Arianwen was involved.

"I think so," he said.

"Annette," said Ken, "did you ever make it to the bathroom?"

"No," came the woman's unsteady voice.

"Why don't you let Ari help you with that?"

Annette looked at her Master, who smiled his permission. She groped for Ari's hand and headed off to the bathroom. They heard her scream her orgasm a few minutes later. Meanwhile, Ken and Gary settled up for the new things Ken wanted, and Ken ensured that Annette received the full four hundred for the jewelry. Gary smiled and told him he'd make sure she got it.

Ari was somewhat quiet on the ride home.

"You okay?" asked Ken.

"Yes, Master. I'm still kinda worked up though. Annette really gets to me."

"Do you know why?"

"I think so," replied the teen blushing.

Ken was silent and eventually Ari continued. "She doesn't shave. I don't know why, but for some reason that gets me so, so hot."

"I see. Would you like to stop shaving?"

"Not really. I will if you want. Do you like that?"

"Not on all women. On Annette, her shaved pussy contrasts with her unshaven underarms in a way that's very erotic in kind of a primal way. It changes her scent, as well."

"Goddess, I noticed," said the teen, sinking down into the seat.

"Have you heard from Sandy, Bill or Genie this week?"

" I heard from Sandy yesterday. She wants to come by on Friday, so I told her I'd mention it to you, which," she paused, "you distracted me from doing yesterday. Should I call her?"

"No, I'll take care of it. We're having a play party tomorrow, and I want to explain what that is to her. Come to think of it," he continued, "you've never been to a play party either, have you?"

Ari grinned. "Not hardly. Well, there was the other day, and then that first time with you two. But not with a bunch of people."

Ken thought for a minute. He had an idea of how he wanted to run things tomorrow night, but figured he'd discuss it with Eric, first.

"How do you want to be treated tomorrow?" he asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," explained Ken, "I can leave you free to play with anyone you want, or I can have you as my slave and use you or give you away as I choose. Am I right in assuming there won't be anyone there you object to serving?"

"Completely, Master," returned the teen. "If it's okay, I'd like to be your slave."

Ken grinned, "I'd like that."

Ari was quiet for a minute, then said, "Sir, I meant I'd like to be your slave, the same way Jane is." She rushed on and said, "I know I'm not as well trained as she is but..."

"Ari..."

"... I'm really trying to control myself and..."

"Ari..."

"... I don't understand why, but serving as your slave just makes me insane and..."

"Ari!"

She stopped. "Yes, Sir?"

"I'd love to have you as my slave." He glanced over and saw her whole face glowing with love and pride. Lust too, but he felt something inside her... change. It was subtle, but very, very powerful. Ken suspected that he'd be talking to Lea tonight.

They arrived at the house and Ari insisted on carrying the stuff up to the dungeon, as a slave should, she said. He cautioned her not to say anything about the Dragons and left her to it. He found Sally in the kitchen, nursing the baby. She was naked and looking well fucked. Like all of them, he could already see signs of changes in her body. The slight belly she'd had was fading after only two days, and it appeared the stretch marks were gone, not that there'd been many of them to begin with. Her breasts, still full of milk, were looking firmer as well.

"Master Ken," she smiled, "How was your class?" Then she looked chagrined, as if she shouldn't have mentioned it.

"It was fine, Sally," he replied, "thanks for asking."

Sally was becoming attuned to his emotions, just like Jane and Ari, so she could tell that he appreciated her asking and that it didn't upset him. She was happy he was getting over his fear.

"Master was hoping you'd have time to speak with him. He's out by the pool."

"Okay," said Ken, and wandered out there. Jane, he knew, was in the entrance hall. She had been since he'd gotten home, and her body was in a raging state of need. Apparently she'd been used pretty well today by Eric and Sally, and was flying high.

"Ken," said Eric, "How'd it go today?"

"Good, good. What's up? Sally said you wanted to talk."

"Yeah." The big man sat up, and Ken marveled at his physique. Over six-three, Eric was very imposing. His muscles bulged and rippled under his skin, and Ken found himself wondering what the guy could bench. It was obvious that Eric worked very hard on himself, and that turned out to be just what he wanted to talk about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.