Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

They talked for a few minutes, going over what Arianwen had told them. She'd covered the basics of what being part of the Circle meant and how they were currently living their lives. When they got to the point where Ken asked Sally if she'd like a job, Jane decided to excuse herself.

"Master, I'd like to speak with Arianwen," she said.

Uh oh, thought Ken.

"Go ahead, but remember, we're having guests tonight," he replied.

"Yes Master," grinned the woman as she strode over to the bound girl.

By this time, Ari was close to cuming again. The ropes which had been placed on either side of her clitoris had been slowly pushing her up toward another orgasm. Any movement on her part, including breathing, caused those ropes to shift -- not a lot, just enough to tease her. But she was so sensitive by now, that their effects were beginning to accumulate. It wouldn't be long before she went over the edge.

Ken watched as Jane knelt in front of the girl. She was still nude, and when she squatted, her pussy was spread wide. Ari looked at it with hungry eyes. Jane grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her head back even farther, causing Ari to gasp for breath. The hog-tie was so strict that breathing had already been difficult; now, it was even worse. Ken couldn't hear what Jane was saying, but Ari's replies of "Yes, Mistress" and "No, Mistress" were loud enough for him to hear. Sally and Eric were also very interested in what was going on.

Finally, Jane released Ari's hair and stood. To Eric and Sally's surprise she squatted and began to pee on the girl. Apparently Jane's bladder had been pretty full, since she coated Ari's head and a lot of her back. Finally, she lay down in a position where her pussy was right in Ari's face and let loose again. Ari opened her mouth and closed her eyes, but Jane's aim, perhaps on purpose, wasn't that good. Most of the liquid splashed on the teen's face and neck, rather than in her opened mouth, and Ari was tied too tightly to capture the elusive stream.

Next, Jane got on her hands and knees and pressed her asshole to the teen's mouth. This wasn't Ari's favorite thing to do, but Ken knew she was sliding her tongue as far into Jane as she could. She wanted to please her Mistress and understood that this was part of her punishment. Finally, Jane shifted so Ari could get to her pussy. Ari licked and sucked at the thick juices, eagerly using her tongue to pleasure Jane. Jane, of course, didn't cum, but she really enjoyed the girl's attentions. When Jane shifted slightly a last time, Ken knew, because of their link, that she was emptying the last of her bladder into Ari's sucking mouth.

Ari was content, but still very horny, when Jane calmly rinsed in the shower again and returned to the table. She acted as if she'd done nothing unusual at all, which sort of threw Eric and Sally, even though Sally could feel all the emotions that went with Jane's actions.

"Jane," said Ken as she sat down, "Eric, Sally and the baby will be joining us here at Nemetodunum. Sally has agreed to be our chef, providing we like the meal that she cooks tonight."

That was something Sally had insisted on. She wouldn't let them actually pay for her services unless she proved she could cook. Once she'd agreed to the interview, so to speak, and agreed that moving into the mansion was a good idea, Eric had broken the news of his job loss to her. Her reaction was not what he'd expected -- she was actually glad.

"Those fuckers treated you like shit anyway. Don't worry; we'll get you something else."

At this point, Ken mentioned that he thought Eric should continue his schooling. Especially since if Sally was working for him, the job included a substantial educational benefit. It took a fair amount of time for the three of them to get him to consider the offer. Ken could feel the bright burn of the man's intellect and knew that he'd be able to use his talents in the future.

"By the way," said Eric, "I meant to ask - what does Nemetodunum mean?"

"There's a direct translation, of course, but in essence it means 'Sacred Fortress'," answered Ken.

"Oh," replied Eric. "Sacred" was fine, but "fortress"? That would bear some thinking on.

Finally, it was time for Sally to start getting ready for dinner. She said she could probably whip up something that they'd be able to eat with just what was in the kitchen - until she saw just what was in the kitchen. A few minutes later and Eric was on his way to the store to get some of what Sally considered basics.

Jane and Ken returned to the pool where Ari had almost reached yet another orgasm. As soon as they began releasing her and she gave a groan comprised of relief and frustration. They rinsed her in the shower downstairs, then all went upstairs to take a real shower. Ken's thick cock relieved Ari of a bit more of her frustration.

Shortly after they left the shower, Ken felt someone at the gate. It was the courier that Lenny said he'd send. So, while they ladies dressed, he went to speak to the man.

The man had come with a stack of paperwork. Ken had no idea how the hell Lenny'd gotten some of the documents, but they appeared legit. Some required only signatures while others also had to go before a judge. Ken told the man to wait for just a moment and used the intercom to call Jane downstairs. The house was huge and his voice would never have made the distance. Of course, he could have just sent her a thought, but didn't want to make a habit of doing that while outsiders were around.

Jane came down dressed in a thin, very revealing dress. Her long legs and very high heels immediately caught the young courier's attention. Ken showed Jane the paperwork and where Lenny had marked places for her to sign. When she bent forward, her breasts, still marked by the crop, were clearly visible -- right to her swollen, pierced nipples. He knew she could have healed the welts already, but that she was enjoying how they felt too much for that. Besides, it got her hot knowing that Ellen and Kim couldn't fail to notice them at some point during the evening.

The courier's cock was a bar of steel which he tried, not very successfully, to hide as he left. Jane kissed Ken soundly in appreciation for what he was arranging, which was about when Ari appeared. Ken's first thought was that it was a good thing that the courier had left. His second was to wonder how the hell he and Eric were going to keep themselves from fucking her brains out this evening.

Her flame-colored hair was done up beautifully. Some of it was piled on her head and some was streaming down her back. She wore a deep green, leather collar around her neck and subtle, but matching cuffs on her wrists. Her top was little more than several narrow strips of green cloth that had more in common with a bondage harness than a blouse and covered little but her nipples and a small portion of her back. The strips extended down at points to connect to the skirt - which was so short that unless she stood perfectly straight, would display her pussy. On her feet were very high heels and when she twirled, it was clear she had on no underwear.

"Come here, little minx," said Jane. "Do you have what I asked you to bring down?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Ari. Ken wanted her -- very, very badly.

Jane turned to her Master and said, "Of course you know, Master, you may use Ari or me at a whim -- now or any time tonight. But for now..."

She shifted the strips of cloth so that they were no longer covering Ari's nipples, then took the pump from Ari's hand. Placing it over a nipple, she pumped until the red bud was pulled deeply into the tube, at which time she slid a rubber O-ring to the base of the nipple. She repeated the procedure with the other nipple, then replaced the strips of cloth. Ken could smell Ari's arousal as she shifted, trying to remain quiet while Jane ensured that her nipples would not be missed by anyone caring to look. Certainly, Ari wouldn't be forgetting about them as the gentle pressure from the rings would cause each nipple to swell over the next few hours. Since Jane had obviously been working with Arianwen, Ken thought it was time that he give her a few orders to see how she handled things.

"Tonight," he said, "you will be serving our guests. You will not speak unless you are spoken to, and if you do -- other than for an emergency -- you'll be gagged. You will not be sitting at the table with us. It is possible that I will decide it is appropriate for you to kneel beside me." He slid a finger into her soaked cunt and began gently thrusting into it. Ari moaned as he joined the first finger with another one. "If you aren't kneeling beside me, you'll stand beside me and await our commands. Also, you will not eat unless you're fed from someone's plate." Ari was grinding into his fingers now. She was giving little whimpers and moans as her inflamed pussy was stimulated.

"Put your arms behind your head," commanded Ken. Ari immediately complied and Ken removed his soaked fingers and wiped them over the damp skin under one arm. His fingers went back into her pussy and repeated the action under her other arm. One final time, the thick fingers slid into her cunt, obtaining a coating of her juices, which he smeared over her lips and under her nose. Then he had her lick them clean. Ari was in a serious state of need by the time he finished. Her eyes were dilated and shinning and she was a bit unsteady on her feet.

"Finally," said Ken, "you will not seduce anyone unless I tell you to. On the other hand, if any of the dominants wants to make use of you -- me, Eric or Ellen -- you will obey them. If you are directed to by Eric, you will also please Sally."

"Oh, Goddess," panted Arianwen. "Master will you let me cum tonight?"

Jane stepped in and grabbed Arianwen by the back of her hair and turned the girl's head toward herself. "You, my love," she said in a soft, playful voice, "may not ask that. Think of it as building your anticipation and control." Jane pulled the teen's head back and licked her neck. Ari shuddered in lust and moaned.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, her voice husky with need.

"I'd tell you to go help Sally in the kitchen, but I suspect that you'd be a bit of a distraction," smiled Ken. "Why don't you make sure that the dining room is set up?"

"Yes, Master," replied Ari.

Ken's eyes followed her slim form as she walked away. No doubt about it; he wanted her. Hell he wanted both of them, right now. However, the guests were due very soon, and it wouldn't be seemly to be having sex with his slaves when they arrived.

By the time Ellen and Kim had arrived, Ari had calmed down a bit. Eric, though, had been bowled over by the girl as soon as he'd seen her. He really wanted her, but was still a bit unsure about how things worked around here. He and Ken were sitting in the study talking when there was a soft chime, indicating that someone was at the gate.

"This is all so very unreal," said Eric as he got up with Ken. Ken motioned him to sit.

"Yup," replied Ken. "By the way, I have no idea what's going to happen with these two tonight, but they are into the BDSM lifestyle. They, of course, don't know that I know that."

"How do you know it?" asked Eric.

"Being the Avatar of a sex Goddess has its advantages," smiled Ken as he left the room.

Both Ari and Jane were in the entrance hall when he got there. "Ari dear, I don't want to blow their minds quite yet. Maybe you should wait in the study - behind the bar. You'll serve drinks in there while we wait for dinner."

"Yes, Master," she said. Before she could go, he ran a hand over her small breast, then brushed her swelling nipple. The band had forced more blood into it, and both nipples were clearly visible through the cloth strips that covered them. She groaned as he teased the swollen bud, and he knew her outer pussy lips were wet with her juices. She was leaking quite a bit.

Ken opened the door as Ellen and Kim reached it, and they all gave hugs of greeting. Considering the amount of pheromones Ken, Jane and Ari had been putting out, it was totally unsurprising that Ellen and Kim's arousal started to build as soon as they walked in the door.

Hmmm, thought Ken, exposing subs seems to be the order of the day. While Ellen's form was gracefully draped with a beautiful dress, Kim was adorned in a way that, to someone who knew what to look for, made it obvious that she was a slave.

She, like Ari, was dressed in a shade of green which complimented her hair and eyes. Her silk top was pretty revealing and showed that she had a black lace bra encasing her large tits. Her stockings were seamed in the back, and her skirt was quite short, although still in the realm of acceptable. Around her neck was a silver collar. To most people, it would look like a fashionable choker, but to Ken it was obviously a collar. On each wrist there were silver chains which could have been bracelets. They were just a little too heavy though, and Ken thought that they'd make nice, functional, cuffs. Finally, Kim's heels had straps around her ankles holding them on. The straps had fashionable buckles with small, flat locks on them. The locks weren't obvious, but if you looked carefully, there were key holes. Most of this he noticed once they sat in the study to wait for dinner. Ari was silent and mostly unnoticed behind the bar.

"Would anyone like something to drink?" asked Ken, after introducing Eric.

Ellen and Kim opted for soda, Eric juice, while he and Jane chose wine. Arianwen heard the orders, and while the others were in conversation, she quickly put everything together.

The conversation stopped when she held the tray out to Ellen.

"Ellen, I'm sorry I didn't introduce her before," said Ken. "This is Arianwen. She'll be serving us tonight."

Both Ellen and Kim's breath caught when they looked at the gorgeous teen. Ellen was flustered. She was already ragingly horny and now she couldn't seem to look away from the barely dressed girl.

"Nice to meet you," she said almost faintly when she recovered. She took her soda.

"Thank you, Ma'am," said Ari.

Ken felt the suspicion rise in Ellen's mind as Ari began delivering the drinks. After Ellen, she served Ken, Eric, Kim and Jane, in that order, despite the fact that Kim was sitting right next to Ellen. Ellen thought there was something going on, and she thought that she knew what it was. When she finished, Ari went back to stand behind the bar, waiting silently. Ken gave no other explanations about the girl's place, nor did he invite her to sit down with them, further confirming Ellen's suspicions.

As they continued to talk, Ken let his mind wander into Kim's a bit. She'd been squirming around a little - not very noticeably, but some. Touching her mind, he quickly found out why.

Ellen and Kim were playing. They were using the opportunity of this dinner to play in public, and Kim was a very turned-on young woman.

Before they'd left their house, Ellen had forced a large plug deep in the Kim's asshole. Since it was slightly narrower at the base, it wasn't coming out until Ellen removed it. Kim's tits had been flogged with a horse-hair flogger, which had stung like hell and whose effects tended to last quite a while. What Ken had mistaken as a bra was actually a tight corset that extended to cover her breasts. The lace of the bra cups was rough, which was irritating the already sore skin of her swollen breasts and nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.