Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

"I'll just go and..." began Ari.

"Nonsense," grinned Ken. He knew that she got off being displayed. "Gary, I'd like to introduce Arianwen."

"Very nice to meet you," said Gary, who was obviously enjoying the view the lithe teen was presenting. Her nipples were hard buds and her long, flame colored hair spilled over her body. Her pussy was slightly swollen and Ken could smell the sex on her. He didn't know if Gary could or not.

He was about to call her his slave and realized that he didn't know exactly what to say. This was quickly followed by the realization that if he introduced her as anything other than one of his slaves, she'd be upset. Ari considered herself his slave, even though it appeared that Jane was doing most of her training.

"Ari is my other slave," said Ken by way of introduction. "Ari, come here dear."

Her breathing deepened as she walked forward. Ken's tone of voice when he called her his slave caused her pussy to spasm with lust. Being casually displayed to two people she didn't even know also caused her arousal to shoot up.

Ken put his hand behind her neck and gently massaged it. "Ari, Gary and his slave Annette are helping us set up the new dungeon."

"Um... Oh. Nice to meet you, Gary," Ari replied. Her voice was somewhat shaky.

"Ari," said Ken to Gary, "is a wonderful slave. She's a bit new to it though. Since I didn't ask, how do you prefer to be addressed? Master? Sir?"

"Well," said Gary still not taking his eyes off the girl, "When there's more than one dominant in the room, I usually prefer Master Gary." He was beginning to wonder how old this girl was. If she was legal, he'd eat a whip. She looked about fifteen, but didn't act that young.

"Ari, why don't you go see if Annette needs any help?" In point of fact, Annette had already set up the St. Andrew's cross and the horse. She had just started to put together a nice whip rack that Gary was throwing in for free when Ari arrived.

Ken could feel a rise in Annette's lust as she watched the teen approach. She was exactly the kind of woman Annette liked to be paired with for play. Slim and pale, such women contrasted her own lush, dark beauty perfectly. Some of her best orgasms had been when she was tied on her back, eating the pussy of a girl who looked liked Ari, while a whip was liberally applied to both of them.

Ken smiled as he followed the woman's thoughts. Ari, already sensitized from her earlier encounter with Karen, was definitely interested in the exotic Italian. Even more interestingly, when Annette raised her hand in greeting and Ari caught sight of the dark hair under her arms, she was transfixed by the sight. It stirred a different, rather primal lust in her. Something to keep in mind, thought Ken.

He and Gary largely ignored the two women for the next half hour or so while Gary waxed eloquently about all the things he could do with a place like this. Ken loved some of his ideas, and said that he'd have a contract drawn up for Gary to help put together the dungeon. He also told Gary that he was interested in metal work and was surprised to learn that Gary also made swords and knives. That interested Ken a great deal since he really like edged weapons.

Ignoring the women might have been a mistake. Ken of course, felt it when it started, but he was used to the way the minx worked. Gary was astonished to turn and find Ari riding his sub's face while licking and sucking Annette's drooling pussy. Annette never acted like that - not without his permission, which she had not received. Ken noted that he was only briefly annoyed, but that embarrassment and disappointment ended up his primary emotions. Before he could say something to Annette though, Ken put a hand on his arm.

"Gary," he said, "I know this is going to be hard to believe. It's really Ari's fault, not Annette's. Don't blame your slave for something she couldn't stop."

"Of course she could stop it," replied the man. "She knows better than to play with someone without my permission. I'm really sorry, Ken. I thought..."

"Gary. Please listen. It really isn't her fault and I can prove it to you."

"Huh?"

"You can, of course, punish your slave, but you shouldn't do it thinking she failed you. Plus, I should have known better than to let Ari near her. Ari's not completely trained and doesn't understand yet that, in a Master/slave relationship, she needs to ask the Master's permission before seducing his slave."

"Annette's very well trained. She should have been able to resist Arianwen," replied Gary.

"Could you?" asked Ken.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll make a bet with you. I'll pay you double the cost of what you've delivered here today if you can resist Arianwen for more than three minutes. If you fail, then I'd like you to just acknowledge - if only to me - that your slave couldn't stop herself. Also if you still want to punish Annette - and even if you don't want to, then I'd like offer this play room to you Friday night. Of course, it would be fun if I and my slaves could join you two. We could make it a mini play party."

"You're on," smiled Gary. No matter how good Jane had been, he was sure that he'd be able to resist this girl who was obviously only a teenager. Ken hadn't said how old she was, just that she was in college, but no way she could be over eighteen. Of course, he had an advantage he hadn't mentioned to Ken; he'd had sex with Annette just before they got here, so his need wouldn't be all that urgent.

"Arianwen," said Ken sharply, "Please come over here."

She recognized the tone in his voice and quickly disentangled herself from Annette, who lay there panting. She hadn't cum, but the girl had gotten her so very close. Ken could feel the remorse coming from the woman as she regained senses. She was very upset that she'd failed her master.

"Annette, you too," said Gary. Disappointment was plain in his voice.

Both women came over and knelt.

"Master Ken tells me that Annette couldn't help herself. That you seduced her," said Gary looking at Arianwen.

Ari quickly realized that she'd made a mistake. She turned to Annette and said, "I'm so sorry Annette. I... you're just so beautiful I couldn't help myself."

"No, it's my fault, really. I know you said you were new to this and I took advantage of you."

Ken and Gary just sighed. "Ari," said Ken, "you have two minutes to get Master Gary to put his cock into your mouth."

Arianwen just looked at Ken in surprise. Clearly there was more going on here than she thought.

"It's OK. Feel free to let yourself go a bit."

"Yes Master," replied the girl. She was still quite aroused from her play with Annette and Master Gary was very attractive. Ken followed her thoughts as she looked at him.

And initially, that's all she did. For about thirty seconds, she just looked at him, then she got to her feet and stood in front of him. Ken could feel Gary trying to hold back, but when she ran one finger over his bicep, his breath began to quicken. He could smell her scent, strong and musky, and it wasn't long before his cock was hard as steel. She stood on tip toes and lightly touched her lips to his. Then she ran a finger over his lips. He almost groaned, assaulted by the smell from both Ari and his slave emanating from Ari's finger tips.

When Ari went back to her knees and ran a finger over the bulge in his shorts, he found all he could think of was getting his cock into the girl. All thoughts of her age, the bet, everything, were gone. He wanted, needed to be inside her. So when she opened his pants and freed his shaft, he made no move to stop her at all. He couldn't remember when he'd wanted a woman more. He groaned and almost came as her lips closed over the head.

"One minute, forty-five seconds," said Ken.

Gary just looked at him blankly for a second, then let out a breath. "Holy shit," he said.

"I can taste your lover on your cock," said Ari, running her tongue under the rigid helmet. "May I finish?"

"You don't mind?" Gary asked Ken.

Ken smiled and said, "Nope."

Ari eagerly took Gary back in her mouth. If he'd thought the blow-job yesterday had been amazing, this one blew his mind. He was pumping a huge load into her mouth a very short time later, his knees almost buckling from the intensity. Ari looked at him and opened her mouth, showing that she hadn't swallowed his load yet. Then she nodded toward Annette, who was sitting there with sweat dripping down her body and a small puddle of cunt juice between her legs. What she'd just witnessed had made her so hot she almost couldn't think straight.

Gary understood and nodded. Ari scooted over and kissed the other woman, passing her Master's cum into her mouth. Annette groaned and had a small orgasm, then a bigger one when Ari fidgeted with the ring in her clit hood. Gary had sat down after putting his cock away followed by Ken also resting on the floor. They watched while Ari drove Annette to a third orgasm, then stopped to let her recover. Ari was pulsing with the need to have her own orgasm, but knew that Ken wanted her to wait. Gary found himself almost painfully hard again.

"You win," he said after Ari backed off so Annette wouldn't pass out. "That was unbelievable." He paused, looking at his slave who was bonelessly panting on the floor. "I should really make her control her orgasms - but I love to watch her cum too much."

Ken agreed that she was very beautiful, then directed Ari to go downstairs to bring up more tea. She smiled at them and left.

"Do you have any explanation for that?" asked Gary as he helped Annette to her feet.

"Yes," replied Ken.

Gary waited, then, realizing that Ken wasn't going to elaborate said, "What time on Friday?"

"Well, you could come by for dinner at seven or so, and we could go from there. Sound good?"

"Oh yeah."

Gary showed Ken the toy rack that he'd thrown in for free, for which Ken thanked him. It was almost a work of art; the rich, dark wood beautifully carved and finished.

Gary helped his still shaky slave get dressed and they drank more tea. Annette asked to use the bathroom and Ken pointed out where it was, while looking at Ari and shaking his head. Ari gave an exaggerated pout and went back down stairs to begin putting together tonight's meal.

"What was that about?" asked Gary.

"Ari is into water sports - big time. She would loved to have helped out your slave."

"Hmm," said Gary, "that's not something that Annette has ever tried. I wonder how she'd take to it? Of course, with Arianwen involved, she'd probably love it. You're not going to tell me how she did that, are you?"

"Not yet," Ken grinned. "I don't think you'd believe me."

Annette returned and Gay looked at Ken. "That's twice now I've enjoyed the attentions of your slaves. I was going to ask if you'd be interested in playing with Annette for a while, but we've run out of time. Perhaps Friday?"

Ken looked at Annette and saw she liked that idea a whole lot. "I'll look forward to it," he replied.

They all walked downstairs to the van. Gary and Annette piled in and drove off. Ken could tell that they were both anticipating Friday night.

He walked into the kitchen where Ari was putting together dinner.

"How do you feel about children?" he asked.

"Why were you planning on getting someone pregnant?" she asked.

"No. However, Eric and Sally have a daughter who's an infant. When we take them to the Circle tonight, I'll need you to hold the baby, if that's OK."

"Sure. I don't mind kids," smiled Ari. Ken was surprised that she felt a little sad.

"What's wrong love?" he asked.

She sighed and said, "Nothing really. It's just that I miss my sister. I get to talk to her, but it's not the same as seeing her everyday."

Ken sat on a stool and began chopping lettuce.

"My mother," Ari continued, "has totally gone off the deep end. I don't know what her problem is, but she's making Tina into a prisoner. Practically the only time she's allowed out of the house is to go to school. And church, of course. Mom's going twice a week now and Tina's had more than enough of this bullshit. Mom's also talking about putting Tina in a religious school for girls who think they wanna become nuns. Tina's getting really scared."

"You can bring her here, you know," said Ken.

"My mom would have you thrown in jail for kidnapping."

"I'm sure Lenny'd find me a way out of that," replied Ken. "Does she beat your sister or anything like that?"

"She used to take the strap to us when we were little, but that was years ago. She doesn't do that any more so it's not like we can claim abuse."

They talked until Jane came home. She was almost glowing with energy. "Sandy was very excitable today," was her explanation.

Everything was ready by the time Eric and Sally showed up. Ken read that Eric was bemused because Sally had returned to her old self literally overnight. When they got home last night, she'd put the baby down, stripped and handed him a belt.

"Master, I'm sorry that I've been such complete, neglectful bitch. Please punish me."

Eric's Dom tendencies rushed to the fore and they'd had a very wild night - when the baby wasn't awake that is. It felt like things had never changed between them at all. Of course today, he'd been canned at work. He almost punched out Bob when the guy had offered his condolences. He'd had every intention of begging off this dinner, but Sally was so animated and happy, and these last three months had been so bad, that he couldn't even make himself tell her what had happened. He had no idea what they were going to do. No jobs that provided a living wage had been produced by the administration, the economy was tanked and thanks to off-shoring, even his engineering degree in electronics didn't help.

Despite all this, dinner was a pleasant affair - for Eric and Sally anyway. Ken could see the shadow trying to get out of the barrier he'd placed around it. He got the impression that it wouldn't hold for more than another day, so whatever they did would have to be done tonight.

They were all pleasantly full when he suggested they take a walk outside. It was a beautiful evening and perhaps, he suggested, they could have coffee and dessert outside after the walk. They agreed and Ken led them to the Circle. The sun had set and the stars were just starting to appear.

Ken saw that Eric felt at peace and somewhat energized by the Garden. Sally however, was growing noticeably more agitate. Ken wasn't surprised since he could see that shadow in her mind slamming against the now rapidly weakening barrier.

As soon as they were all in the Circle, the silver light of the ward came up. Ari, who had asked to hold Christine, was inside it as well. Eric and Sally looked around and Sally would have bolted if it wasn't for Eric. Ari realized that Sally wanted the child and handed her back. Ken knew they didn't have too much more time before the shadow escaped and he was growing worried. He'd thought his barrier would last for longer, but apparently not.

"Wow," said Eric nervously, "nice lighting you've got here. How's it done?"

"You're about to find that out," said Ken. He was trying to hide his own nervousness. What was he supposed to do if that thing escaped? Would it be able to get through the wards of the Circle? Would it attack Nemetodunum?

"There are some things that you guys should know," temporized Ken. What could he say to them that they'd believe?

"I'll take it from here Kenneth," came Lea's voice.

Eric and Sally almost jumped out of their skin. Where the hell had she come from? Eric was immediately affected by Lea's presence, which even Ken and Jane were feeling strongly. Sally, on the other hand, was now terrified, folding herself into Eric's arms and clutching the baby to her breast. The scene would have looked ridiculous if viewed out of context. Eric was huge and towered over Lea, who appeared very delicate in contrast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.