Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ari was gone when Ken woke up, but the real surprise was that Jane was also awake. He could feel her in the kitchen puttering around. As was his wont, he jumped into the shower, where she joined him minutes later. He washed her hair, which had gotten noticeably longer in the last two weeks. His hands ran over the rough stubble on her mons.

"Hmmm, what have we here?" he said teasing the large clit under his fingers. His thumb rubbed the roughness on her mons, "A bit of stubble, eh?"

"Yes Master. You haven't told me what you want me to do about it," she replied, rotating her hips under his moving fingers.

"Well, what did you used to do about it?"

"When it got long enough, my Mistress would have me waxed," replied Jane.

The slight tremor in her voice said there as more. "And?"

"It was sort of a ritual. She had a friend that had all the stuff. I'd be tied down and she'd spread very hot wax over me. Then she'd pull it off, getting all the hair. After that, I'd be cropped on my mons and pussy and, if my Mistress wanted to give me a treat, her friend would whip my breasts and she would whip my pussy until I came." She was now grinding her ass into his hard cock. "Naturally, I'd hold out as long as I could before I came."

Gee, there was a surprise. One thing led to another and Ken ended up taking her from behind. She leaned forward and rested her hands against the wall while he fucked her, groaning when he pulled hard on her nipple bars and started pinching her clit.

When she knew he was near cuming, she said, "Master, would you pierce my clit? I'd love to feel your ring through it."

He saw in her mind what she wanted. It would be an event for her - she'd be tied and played with most of the day. Then, when she was most sensitive from all the fucking and whipping, she'd be immobilized with her legs spread wide and her large clit slowly pierced with a large gauge needle. Next, the ring would be slid through her flesh and finally, she'd be caged in a small cage, her wrists locked behind and outside of it and her new clit ring chained to the front of the cage. She'd be left there for the night.

Ken came, spewing thick come deep into her tight vagina. He drove her to the very edge, but wouldn't let her cum and they rinsed off and left the shower. Kim called when they were downstairs and said they'd found a lawyer that might suit their needs. She also wanted him to come by - or they'd come over - to discuss some irregularities in the contract for the mansion.

"I don't like surprises, Kim. What's going on?"

"I'm sorry Mast... Sir... Mr. Whitestone," replied the flustered woman. "But the paperwork we received wasn't released until you had the title. Ellen is still researching it. I promise that while it is unusual it won't cost you any money. Ellen requested that, unless you insist, we wait until we get together to explain it all."

Ken thought a moment. He was annoyed because he didn't like surprises and because he'd hired these people to be thorough. Still, it couldn't hurt to wait and see what was going on.

"I expect a call no later than close of business today and with a briefing on what's going, no matter what you have - or haven't - found."

"Yes Sir. I'm sure that won't be a problem," replied Kim. Ken thought it was extremely odd that Kim was responding to him as a submissive, rather than an employee.

Jane looked a question at him when he got off the phone.

"I have an idea," he said.

"Yes Master?" she asked sliding to the floor and kneeling at his feet. He marveled at how gracefully she moved and how beautiful she looked. She and Ari were still not wearing clothing in the house.

"OK, now I have two ideas - but we should really go with the first one I came up with."

"Yes Master." Jane had a big grin on her face. She was managing to tease him with her body while looking completely innocent. Well, as innocent as she could look while she was kneeling there naked.

"Would you be interested in a new car?"

Her eyes glinted and she nodded with a big grin on her face. Surprisingly, she knew exactly what she wanted - a BMW. Just one that was smaller and sportier than what he'd gotten. Ken smiled and picked up the phone. When he put it down he said, "Well, get some clothes on and let's go"

She was dressed in record time. Not surprising since heels, a short skirt and blouse were all she decided to wear. It was clear she was braless beneath the top.

Off they went to the dealership. If it had been hard to fend off the salesmen last time, this time it was almost impossible. Not only did they know he had money, but Jane attracted the men like flies. Eric, however, was the only one he'd deal with.

Ken could see by reading him that things had continued to go down hill. Eric hated working here, he missed school and Sally had changed, for the worse, since the baby. In fact, even though he knew he'd make a good sale with Ken, he was nervous since she was supposed to be there in half an hour with the baby.

Eric needed another good sale, especially since management had warned him that if he didn't pick up, even with the sale of Ken's car, he wasn't going to be there much longer. Of course, the totally ineffective rah-rah speech that the owner had given the sales staff about how they were all a team and should pull for one another, had only made things worse. The other salesmen thought that Eric had gone and complained, or gotten Ken to do it, and now they really gave him a hard time. The lease was coming due on the house he and Sally were renting and the owner was making noises about selling the place. Eric's life was not very pleasant at the moment.

None of his unhappiness showed when he was dealing with Ken and Jane. Ken was unsurprised to find out that Eric had serious Dom tendencies. He couldn't look a Jane with out seeing her bound in some strict way. Or being whipped or caned. These thoughts affected Jane, causing her nipples to stand out, the bars clearly showing through her top, and making her cunt wet. She was filling the area her scent, and that getting to Eric in a big way.

Eric's response to Jane made him very uncomfortable. He and Sally used to have a fantastic sex life. She'd been very sub and they'd even played with other couples. All that had stopped after the baby though. Ken saw him visibly force his mind away from that train of thought

Jane told Eric what kind of car she wanted and they took one out for a drive. She loved it, but by the time they got back, Sally was there. That's when things started to get a little complicated.

Eric introduced his wife and the baby and, despite the fact that she hated Ken and Jane on sight, Sally hid it well. They went into the office and Ken could see that Sally almost wouldn't go with them. Of course, she really shouldn't have been in there anyway, but Ken and Jane didn't mind at all. Somehow Jane crowded her in there by smiling and making noises about how cute the baby was. Before Sally could figure out what was going on, she was in the office with them.

Ken had the feeling that something was up with the woman - her immediate hatred of them just wasn't natural. When he read someone, it was usually just their surface thoughts. Sexual fantasies he probed a little deeper for. But now, for the first time, he deliberately forced his way into someone's mind without creating a sexual fantasy. What he found surprised and frightened him.

There was a... shadow on her mind. It radiated from one central place and had spread small, evil tendrils through her brain. He didn't know what the hell the thing was, but it wasn't natural and it wasn't good. He wondered where it had come from. Time shifted and he was transported back into the delivery room.

Sally lay there, her baby almost arrived. Eric was there, her doctor and the attending nurses were there and so was her gynecologist. While Ken watched, the baby began to crown and everyone's attention was drawn to that. The gynecologist moved to Sally's head. She whispered something, her eyes closed while she rested her fingers on Sally's temples. Sally's eyes glazed for a second, then everything returned to normal. That was when Ken saw the shadow take root.

The scene shifted, and all of a sudden Ken was back in the office with everyone. Jane looked at him, almost in slow motion. No one else was moving - it was if they were frozen. Somehow she had watched the scene from the delivery room as well.

Ken looked at Sally and saw that, even though she was frozen, the shadow wasn't. It seemed to be beating at some sort of barrier.

In his head he heard the whisper of Lea's voice. "Close the sphere. Use the energy that you have."

He looked at the shadow again; it was now beating furiously against the barrier. Ken imagined the globe contracting, getting smaller and smaller. The tentacles were yanked from where they'd taken up residence and sucked back into the main mass. Ken could feel his own energy draining at an alarming rate, but finally the shadow in Sally's mind was isolated.

Time sped up to normal and Sally swayed a bit. Fortunately Jane was holding the baby, and Eric's attention was focused on them. Ken moved to Sally's side.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yeah," she smiled. In fact, she was very confused. Something... something inside her was changed, but she had no idea what it was. She only knew that the depression that had been plaguing her, and the intense dislike she'd had for these people had evaporated. "I'm just a little dizzy"

Eric was immediately at her side. She smiled at him and gave him a light kiss. Ken felt Eric's heart lurch - the action was so like the old Sally, that he was almost heart broken. He missed her so much. They ended up talking like old friends for almost an hour. Eric was astonished - Sally hadn't been like this since before their child's birth. Even with their old friends she'd been snappish and unpleasant. Ken was worried though. He knew that what he'd done wasn't a permanent fix. It would last a few days, maybe more, and then Sally would be back to where she had been. What the hell was that thing?

They left not long after that. Ken had managed to get Eric and Sally to agree to dinner at the mansion Tuesday night which was good because Ken wasn't sure that what he'd done would last too much longer. He needed to have a conversation with Lea about what had happened. They left Ken's X5 at the dealership and drove out in Jane's new black M3 coup.

"Where to now Master?" she asked.

Just then the phone rang. It was Ellen.

"Mr. Whitestone?"

"Ellen, how are you?"

"Fine, thank you. Do have some free time today?"

"Sure. What time?" he asked.

"Would like to meet for lunch again?"

They made the arrangements and Ken gave Jane directions. On the way they discussed what had happened with Sally. Jane could sense that something was wrong with the woman, but not what. It wasn't until Ken began confining it that she'd been able to see the shadow. It had frightened and revolted her. By the time they got to the restaurant, they'd come to no conclusions about what had happened and had to shelve the subject. Ken hoped that Lea would be able to shed some light on the topic.

Ellen and Kim were waiting for Ken and Jane at the restaurant. They were directed to a very private booth and introductions were made all around. Ellen and Kim were having a very hard time focusing. Ken and Jane were both starving for both food and energy so their bodies were dumping pheromones in an effort to stimulate others around them. It had taken everything he had to wall off the shadow and more; somehow he'd pulled on Jane's energy as well. Fortunately Kim and Ellen reacted to the pheromones by getting very aroused which caused them to emit a lot of energy which he and Jane absorbed like dry sponges.

Jane was pushing all of Ellen's Domme buttons and Kim, of course, was responding to both her lover and Ken. Kim was especially vulnerable to the two dominants because Ellen had really laid into her this morning. Plus, she was still embarrassed from her conversation with Ken earlier, and embarrassment was sexually exciting to her. She'd almost called him Master, for crying out loud, and that was unacceptably unprofessional, which further confused the issue for the woman.

Jane too was having an effect on Kim since she could imagine herself tied in various positions with the woman. She had no idea why she thought Jane was a submissive, but she was sure of it. So was Ellen, who was wet in a matter of minutes while thinking of Jane being whipped to orgasm with a single tail whip. Kim currently had marks on her ass from that very same whip. Ellen knew that they'd have to stop somewhere after this meeting so she could get some relief from Kim. Of course, her little subbie was just going to have to suffer until tonight to get her own relief - most likely after another session with the single tail. They didn't talk business during lunch - other than Ellen making a quick call to the lawyer she wanted to introduce Ken and Jane to. After they'd eaten, Ellen and Kim made a visible effort to concentrate on something other than the lust flowing through their bodies.

"Mr. Whitestone..."

"Just Ken, Ellen," Ken interrupted.

"Ken. I'm very sorry about the irregularities in the contract for the house. If you want, I can now give you a full explanation of what happened, but it will take a while. I can give you a summery in just a few minutes though." She paused, "I've also prepared a list of names of finance people that you might find of use if you decide not to retain our services."

That last had cost her, but she was doing what she thought was right.

"Why don't you just give me a run down about what happened?" replied Ken, "We'll go into the details at another time."

"Actually, it was Kim who discovered the paperwork - mainly because it was delivered to offices Friday.

"No one that I've talked to has ever heard of anything like this before. You see," she paused, "the money that you paid for the mansion went into some very strange sort of fund. The short of it is - you own the fund. Convoluted doesn't come close to describing how this works. Essentially the money you paid for the mansion, you paid to yourself. Taxes have been taken care of from another source that we haven't tracked down yet and your money is designated for estate upkeep."

"Uh, yeah. Run that by me again?"

Both Jane and Ken had a very bemused look on their faces.

"You paid yourselves," repeated Ellen. "All the money you paid for the estate was transferred back to you and put into a fund for estate upkeep."

Ken and Jane sat in stunned silence. "That's just a bit on the odd side," remarked Ken.

"Odd doesn't cover it," Kim said. "We can't actually discover who set up the fund. Not only that, but we no longer have any records of who owned the estate. They've somehow been wiped clean and you're the only owner of record."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.