Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken awoke to the amazing feeling of three sets of lips on his body. Jane had his cock most of the way down her throat while Genie was licking his balls and sliding her tongue between his ass cheeks in an effort to reach the hole. Ari's musky little sex was gently being pressed against his face and lips - her lips smearing her juices on him. He signaled his return to consciousness by grabbing her by the hips and planting her wet pussy on his mouth. He also shifted his hips which allowed Genie to spear his asshole with her tongue - a novel experience for him. Jane was humming while sucking him and in short order he was spewing his cum down her throat while Genie pushed her tongue into his body. What a nice way to wake up.

After a shower that took way longer than it should have, they went down stairs for some food. Ari called in sick to the IHOP while Jane began to put together a meal. Ken pulled Genie aside for a moment.

"This is going to seem a little strange," he began.

"After last night? I don't think there's much that you can say that I'd find strange," she replied with a grin. "I mean, that little minx managed to get me to lick pee off her and *like* it."

"Speaking of said minx, there's something you should know." He thought for a moment, then said, "Actually there's a couple of things you should know."

"I'm all ears," replied Genie. She hadn't felt this good in years. Sated, comfortable, at peace.

"Last night, after you were asleep, Jane, Ally and I had a discussion of sorts. I can't really go into the details, but one thing came out of it that you should be aware of: Ally decided that a name change was in order. We agreed and now her name is Arianwen. I know it's really weird, but trust me, if things go as I believe they will, eventually the reasons will make sense to you."

Genie looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, I don't see the problem. I was wondering if I'd misheard when you guys called her Ari. Is it OK if I call her that too? Or should I just call her minx?"

Ken laughed and replied, "I suspect that those names are going to be very interchangeable." Then his expression got serious. "The other thing, I need to apologize for. It totally slipped all of our minds because Ari is so close to us." He paused, "Ari is a bit younger than we are. Quite a bit, actually. She's seventeen."

Ken didn't know what reaction he was going to get, but Genie's was certainly unexpected. She burst out laughing. Ken watched her in surprise until she wound down.

"Ken, really, did you think I couldn't tell she was young? I don't care," replied Genie. "It's not like I had a chance against her once she decided to seduce me."

Yup, Ken thought, Genie was going to be brought into the Circle.

They heard a yell that breakfast was ready and headed into the kitchen only to find that everything had been moved to the porch with the small pool. Ken walked out to find Jane, naked and standing by the table and Ari, naked and kneeling on a cushion next to it.

"Master, your slaves are ready to serve you," grinned Jane.

"I think I'm over dressed," said Genie, removing her shirt while eying the other two women.

They were well worth looking at. Jane's body had changed, her large breasts firm in a way that seemed reserved only for teens. Her mons was just starting to re-grow hair and the sunlight on her skin made her look just beautiful. Arianwen though, she was stunning.

Kneeling at Jane's feet, knees spread and hands on her thighs she was wearing only a black collar. She really was glowing, though Ken couldn't tell if he was seeing that with his mind, or if it was just sunlight shining on her pale skin.

"Oh my, don't you look beautiful," said Ken, who turned to take in the naked Genie next to him as well. "Hmm, I could get used to this. Naked slave girls to serve me breakfast. Perhaps nudity should be the uniform of the day for slaves here."

"Yes Master," replied Jane and Ari completely in unison.

Genie was strangely silent on the slave thing, but Ken could hear her thoughts and she was wondering if she could somehow be part of it. It was one reason she'd removed her clothes.

One would have thought that there was more than enough food for all of them. Three plates were set at the table and Ari knelt between Ken and Jane who fed her from their plates. But it didn't last long and they were amazed that they'd plowed through everything that had been set out.

The day was turning hot, and it looked like a perfect day for the pool. Ken's phone rang - at least he could hear it ringing, but by the time he found it, it had stopped. It was a message from Sandy and she wanted to know if they were riding today. Jane was all for it. Ari and Genie thought they were crazy - why ride when you could lounge by the pool? He gave Ari a pile of money and asked if she'd get some more food for the house. She had no problem with that, and Genie and Ari decided to go now rather than later to handle that errand.

Ken and Jane stopped by the old house to get the bikes and decided to throw a bunch of other stuff in the X5 since they were there anyway. They made it to the park just before Sandy decided to give up on them. Billy was with her and the four of them set out on the trails.

It was an amazing ride. The trees made the half-track a little cooler and Ken found that he was a lot more daring than he had been last time. He and Jane were actually giving the more experienced riders a run for their money. Jane wasn't as aggressive as Sandy and Ken, so she and Billy spent a fair amount of time together while Ken and Sandy looked for things to ride over - or off of. That didn't mean that they were sedate, but they did decline to ride off of a ten foot drop that Sandy found. After one look so did Ken - he was feeling good, not insane.

They were well satisfied by the time they got back to the cars. Sort of. Both Sandy and Bill were in a serious state of sexual need. Bill had found Jane so very easy to talk to that he'd almost forgotten how sexy she was. But all the riding had caused her to pump out a ton of pheromones with her sweat and either she had forgotten, or deliberately not throttled back. Bill's lack of experience with women made him uncomfortable, but his raging hormones were making him forget his shyness.

Sandy, of course, was always horny after a ride and had been hoping for another go-round with Ken and Jane. Ken got an idea.

"Hey, could you guys hold on a minute? I need to make a call," he asked.

They nodded and he dialed Ari's number, hoping she had remembered to leave her phone somewhere near.

She had.

"Hello Sir," came her slightly husky voice.

Ken explained what he was planning and where he thought it would lead. Ari was all for it, but when he asked to speak to Genie, she said she was busy.

"Doing what?" asked Ken out of curiosity.

Ari's answering purr left little doubt how the other woman was engaged. Ari said she'd explain it to Genie and if there was a problem they'd work something out. Ken closed the connection.

"So," he said walking up to the group, "you guys interested in a late lunch by a pool? Maybe dinner?"

Sandy was all for it, and to her surprise, Bill agreed also. While Bill was getting directions from Jane, Ken leaned over and whispered into Sandy's ear, telling her he was looking forward to eating her pussy. She shuddered, her nipples clearly visible beneath the soaked riding top. Then he whispered that he'd try to make sure Jane's hot cunt had plenty of cum in it for her to suck out. Sandy almost lost it right there.

They made the arrangements and left. Ken and Jane stopped to get some steaks, burgers and other food on the way back. He got a call from Ari who said Genie'd had to take off - but not before Ari had had her way with her again. Genie was planning on coming back later in the evening. Ken spent some time teasing Jane while they were in the car, making her slit all hot and gooey. He told her he'd promised Sandy a tasty snack when she arrived.

They got back to the mansion fifteen minutes before their guests were due to arrive. He parked in the garage - which had a door that was close to the kitchen, and unloaded. Ari was still nude, her body glistening with sweat since she'd been lying out by the pool, and helped them unload. A short time later, Ken was unloading in Jane's cunt out by the pool. He wanted to keep his promise to Sandy, after all.

They met Sandy at the front door. Jane was naked and still gleaming from their exercise by the pool.

"Um, hi?" Sandy was at a loss for what to say. The mansion was beautiful and she'd had no idea that Ken was this rich. On the other hand, the sight of a naked, sweating Jane - who's pussy was oozing cum, caused her libido to go from about 20 to 100 in 2 seconds.

"Come on in," said Jane. "We can show you the place when Bill gets here. In the meantime, would you like to see the pool?"

"Shit," said Sandy as she looked around the entrance hall, "I should have sold you a more expensive bike!"

They all laughed and headed for the pool. Ken split off to find Ari, who was otherwise occupied, knowing that now wouldn't be a good time to be introduced. But she and Ken still had a great view from the kitchen as Sandy laid Jane down on a lounge and went to town.

Sandy attacked Jane, starting with a deep kiss while sliding her fingers into Jane's sopping pussy. Pulling Jane's arms over her, head, Sandy began running her tongue over Jane's salty skin. Ken followed the women's thoughts and feelings as Sandy's tongue found every wet place on Jane's torso, nipping, licking and sucking. Ari was very turned on and Ken knew she was hoping for a chance with Sandy. He kissed her and played with her clit for a moment, then went out to join the women.

"Sorry, I had to talk to Ari," he said.

Sandy pulled her dripping mouth from Jane's sex and said, "Who's Ari?"

"We'll explain later," said Ken, freeing his cock. Sandy's eyes glazed as she dove back to Jane's musky sex. Ken removed Sandy's sweat soaked clothes and positioned her so that her fur-covered cunt was just above Jane's mouth. Jane groaned from the smell and began licking and sucking the accumulated juices that Sandy had been producing since they started the ride. Soon, Ken's cock was filling Sandy's cunt - slamming her in just the way she liked, while Jane happily munched away.

Sandy was in heaven sucking on Jane's tasty cunt while having her own filled with a rock hard cock. Soon she was cumming hard, with Ken joining her. She lifted her face from Jane to scream her orgasm. They collapsed for a moment and Sandy rolled off her lover.

"God that was incredible!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, but Bill's going to be here soon. And we should introduce you to Ari," said Ken.

Sandy's mind was still lust clouded. The scents of sex and sweat - never mind the pheromones that she couldn't smell, still had her extremely aroused.

"Yeah," she said, trying to get hold of herself. "Bill's a nice guy, but I think he'd freak if he came out here and there were two naked women."

"Especially two, completely hot, well fucked women who look like they'd be happy for another round," replied Ken.

"Mmmm, don't get me started," Sandy said. "So who's Ari?"

"Arianwen is our third," said Ken. "She is a bit casual about clothing so I didn't think it would be smart to have her meet you at the door."

The women chuckled and Jane said, "But Master, I thought you said this morning, the slaves in the house were supposed to be naked."

"Yes dear, but we don't want to make our guests uncomfortable," he replied.

Sandy just shook her head. These people were definitely not your average folks. "Do I look uncomfortable?"

"Shall I call her out here, then?" asked Ken.

"Sure, I'm game."

With perfect timing, even before he had a chance to wave her over, Arianwen appeared with a tray of iced tea. She was beautifully naked, her sex obviously aroused and her pale skin shining in the sunlight.

"Ho-ly-shit," muttered Sandy. "You're really gonna have to explain this slave thing." Ken, Ari and Jane all felt a rush of lust flow from Sandy at the vision Ari represented. Interestingly, Sandy was picturing herself holding the teen between her legs, while Ari licked and sucked her to orgasm.

Ari was introduced and once again, the minx worked her magick. Somehow, she just made it clear that if Sandy wanted to kiss her, she'd be more than fine with it. In fact, without saying a word or even getting into Sandy's personal space, she made it very, very clear how much she'd like a kiss. Or more.

Sandy never had a chance. In a short time, the pheromones, the scents and visuals that she was being presented with, overwhelmed the woman and she surrendered a kiss to Ari.

"Mmm, that was nice Sandy. Thank you. And I have to say, I love how Jane tastes on your lips."

Sandy actually shuddered from the teen's velvety voice. It was somehow dark in texture, heavy with promise and light with anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.