Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken was lounging by the small pool when he felt the main gate open. Jane was back with Ally. Interesting, he thought. Not only could he tell they were on the property, but he could tell who they were. Jane was smugly satisfied, but Ally; poor Ally was in a serious state. A, 'Oh my Goddess please anyone fuck me now' state. He wondered what the hell Jane had done.

Ken met them at the door as Jane pulled up in the X5. She got out of the car, but he didn't see Ally - even though he knew she was there.

She was there all right. In the back. Jane grinned at him while motioning him to stay put as she opened the hatch and helped the girl out. No wonder why she was going nuts.

Jane had closed off her vision with a leather blindfold, just as Ken had done to her on the way here. But that was only the beginning. She'd also gagged her with a nice red ball gag, used straps to bind her arms together behind her back - elbows, wrists and forearms touching. A very tight waist cinch was cutting into her middle with a crotch strap splitting the girl's cunt. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing high heels. Her nude skin shone brightly in the sun, which glinted off the nipple clamps Jane had applied.

"Well," said Ken, "that is certainly a novel way to travel. What did she do to piss you off?"

Jane giggled, "Oh Master, she didn't piss me off. Although I did piss on, or rather in, her before we left."

Ken knelt in front of the shaking teen. Her scent was strong and he could see that the crotch strap was holding a dildo in her pussy. A large dildo, if it was the one he thought it was. Cunt juice wet her thighs.

"She was feeling a little randy, so I thought I'd help her out," said Jane.

"Hmm, I suspect that 'help out' is a relative term," he replied. "It doesn't look like she objects though. Do you Ally?"

Ally nodded in agreement. Ken could feel her lust rising, and his own rose with it.

"So," he said casually, knowing the effect it would have on the teen, "do we fuck her and then show her around? Or should we give her the tour first?"

More waves of lust emanated from Ally as they casually discussed the use of her body.

"I think she'd like to wait. I'm sure she'd love to know where she is," replied Jane.

Ally groaned. She really needed to cum, and knowing how much she was at their mercy didn't diminish that.

"Hmm," Ken said. "You might be right." Ally whimpered in disagreement. She wanted to cum NOW. "After all, at the moment, for all she knows we're not the only two people watching her."

Ally almost collapsed in lust from the thought that they might be displaying her to other people. Her need was obvious, she couldn't hide it even from the most casual observer and that thought drove her wild. Her breathing deepened almost to a pant and her nostrils flared, as if she were trying to use her nose to detect other people.

Ken and Jane continued their discussion while Ally waited, sweat trickling down her body from the sun. Ken knew they couldn't play here for too long - her fair skin would burn in short order. Finally, Jane removed the ball gag, admonishing the girl not to speak, and Ken removed the strap from between her legs. The dildo was coated with her white cream, which she was required to lick off. Jane pulled Ken's blanket out of the back and put it on the grass on the other side of the driveway and they led Ally over to it.

She was placed face down on her knees with her shoulders to the ground and Ken slid his cock into her. She groaned as he split her wide, but she was so wet that he slid inside with ease. Jane joined Ken and rubbed the girl's clit while licking her asshole, occasionally penetrating it with a long, pointed tongue.

Ally didn't last long and screamed her orgasm, completely forgetting that they might not be in a private place. Her second one was even stronger because Jane drove a finger into her slick asshole while releasing the clamps on her nipples. Pain and pleasure flooded the girl along with Ken's cum. Finally, Ken pulled out of the sweat soaked, panting girl. Jane held a bottle of cool water to her lips and Ally drank greedily.

"Are you ready to see the surprise?" asked Ken a few minutes later.

"Yes Sir," said Ally.

Jane reached for the straps binding her wrists while Ken moved to take off the blindfold.

"Please," said Ally, "would it be OK to leave the straps on?"

Ken chuckled, "You don't think that might be a little distracting?"

Ally blushed and replied, "Actually it's pretty comfortable. Is it OK?"

He and Jane shrugged and he said, "Sure."

They helped her to her feet and Ken removed the blindfold while standing in front of her until her eyes got used to the light. Then he stepped away and gave the bound teen her first look at Nemetodunum.

At first, she was completely confused, then totally embarrassed. She thought it was a hotel and that she was standing there, bound and naked with cum oozing down her legs, in view of all the guests. She shook her head in disbelief when they told her it wasn't a hotel.

"No," said Ken smiling, "it's not a hotel. It's our new home"

"Our new home?" she stammered. "As in all of us?"

"Well yes - provided you'd like to live here too," he said.

"I'm sorry, this is a bit much," she said, then "Would it be OK if I asked to be untied?"

They slowly released her and rubbed her shoulders while she looked in amazement at the front of the mansion.

"You really own this?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Then why do you have the other house?"

He laughed and said, "I'll tell you what - how about we explain everything while we give you the tour. Are you up to it?"

Ally nodded, still not trusting herself to speak. Ken explained about the lottery, although not Lea's part in it, as they walked her around the house. When they passed the second bathroom on the first floor, Ally asked to excused herself.

"Um, if it's OK, I'm sort of a mess. Could I just clean up a bit?"

Jane followed her into the bathroom where Ken was treated to the sight of Ally peeing, then Jane licking her pussy clean. She also licked up the cum that had been oozing out of her red pussy and even sucked the girl to another orgasm to get out the last of the cum during her spasms. Ally was still pretty worked up, since the mansion wasn't a reality for her yet, and Jane had her cuming in moments. Jane was in a state too, but Ken knew she liked it that way.

Ken mentioned that since Ally was nude, perhaps Jane should join her? The words were scarcely out of his mouth before Jane began to strip. She ended up leaving her clothes in a small pile in the study along with Ally's heels.

They continued the tour, showing her everything and ending up in the garden where they'd formed the gate last night. They'd brought in the Challis and Athame and Jane had hidden them away, but Ally stopped right at the edge of where the Circle had been cast last night. She shook her head and backed away.

"What's wrong?" asked Ken.

"Nothing. I know this is really weird, but it's not time for me to... to enter that yet." Ally was clearly as confused as they were, but Ken suspected that something, or rather someone, was at work. They left and ended up sitting in the kitchen while Jane prepared them some food.

"So you really are going to live here?" she said.

"Yes, Jane and I will be moving our clothes and a few other things in. Maybe tonight or tomorrow."

"What about the other house?"

"Well, that depends a bit on you. You can live here - it's not like we don't have the space, or at the house."

Jane sat down and they began munching on the sandwiches.

"I could really live here?" Ally asked.

"Yes."

"Do," she swallowed, "do you want me to live here?"

"Yes."

Ally looked down, tears misting her eyes. She really had fallen deeply in love with these two and her life just kept getting better. Ken had to remind himself, again, that she was just seventeen and this might all be a bit much for her.

"Ally," he said, "Jane and I don't want to force you into anything. I'm keeping the house one way or another, so if you feel you need to stay there, that's fine. We'd love to have you here with us, though."

"We both love you Ally," said Jane, "and we don't want to be separated from you. But we understand this is a lot to take in and you might need some time."

"No." said Ally firmly. "No, I took all the time I needed when I stayed away the other night. I don't like it when I'm not with you and I want to live here."

They kissed her and Ken said, "Excellent. And while we're on the subject, I have another proposition for you."

"Oh?" said Ally. She leaned back on the stool and spread her legs, "I'm all yours Sir."

"Jane," said Ken, "you've been corrupting this innocent little girl, haven't you?"

"Me, Sir?" she replied, pulling on her nipple bars so her long nipples hardened. "I wouldn't do that to an impressionable young woman."

Met with identical grins, Ken gave into the inevitable. A half hour later they were in the shower in the master bedroom.

"You should choose a room for yourself," said Ken. At the look on her face he amended, "Ally, of course we assume you'll be sleeping with us. But what about those times when you need peace and quiet? Or if you bring a lover here and want some time with him or her? Or if you - or we - are just crabby and you need alone time. Don't think we're throwing you out or anything. I just brought it up so that you knew you had the option."

It was clear that she didn't think she'd ever need it, but Ally agreed to select a room to call her own. Ken didn't think she'd need it either, but didn't want to crowd her. Once they were dried off, they headed for the pool. Ally wiggled like a puppy when they spread suntan lotion over her. She was quite happy.

"There's one other thing I wanted to run past you," Ken said.

"Yes?" came her relaxed voice.

"How many jobs do you work?"

"Two," she replied, curiosity tingeing her voice.

"What's that, twenty hours a week?"

"Closer to thirty, actually. But I had to pay for school. I don't qualify for any of the scholarships. My mom took out loans for me and I have to pay them back."

"I'll make you a deal," he said. "Quit your jobs and work for me. I'll triple what you're making now, and I'll cover all of your school expenses."

That got her attention. "What would I do?" she asked warily.

"This is a large house, as you might have noticed. I have no interest in running the day-to-day details. Cleaning, cooking, paying bills, that sort of thing. I want someone else to do it. That someone could be you."

"Sir, there's no way that would take me thirty hours a week!"

"I'm not interested in paying you for hours worked - I want to pay you for jobs done. I'll have the money deposited directly into your account. As long as you get at least a B in each course you take, I'll pay for your tuition - through grad school, if you'd like."

Ally felt like she was in a waking dream and Ken couldn't remember a time when he'd felt better. It was SO amazingly cool to be able to give this bright young woman the where-with-all to do what she wanted with her life.

"I'm not kidding," said Ken. "And I'll deposit the money for school in a fund - Monday if you like, even if you decide you don't want to work for me."

He knew she wouldn't refuse. It gave her a way to give back to them - even if she was getting paid for it.

"I accept," she said. She curled into his arms, hugging and kissing him, then launched into Jane's lap for more of the same.

It was about three thirty when the Ken's cell phone rang. He answered it to find Genie on the line.

"Hello," he said.

"Um... Hi, Ken? This is Genie."

"Hi Genie," he returned with a smile in his voice. "What's up?"

"Um I just wanted to know..." She sounded embarrassed and Ken immediately remembered that they were supposed to have dinner with her. Thank the Goddess that he'd had more of a working brain on Friday and gotten reservations a head of time!

"About dinner," he finished. "Sorry, it's been kinda nuts around here the last day or so. Is six OK with you?"

She tried to beg off, if they were so busy, but Ken wouldn't hear of it. He told her which restaurant to meet them at, reminding her that this was their treat. If she didn't already know, she might freak out that the place was like a hundred dollars a plate. He told her to wear something nice and hung up.

"Well," he said, "looks like it's a night on the town for us!"

Jane looked happy, and Ally looked unsure. Ken said, "I hope that you girls don't take too long to get ready, since we don't have a hell of a lot of time."

"Where are we going?" asked Ally. Ken told her and her eyes widened in surprise. "Sir, most of my clothes are still at my mom's. And even if they were here, I don't have anything that would be appropriateÖ"

"Nonsense," said Jane, "Let's take a quick shower and hit the mall. I know there will be something there."

Ally, still not used to this, tried to beg off, but Jane just gave her a look - one that Ken was coming to recognize, and she backed off. He really was going to have to find out what was going on with these two.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.