Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken and Jane were mostly silent on the drive back to the mansion. They were both somewhat sated and Ken felt almost bloated with energy. A quick check on Jane showed she felt the same way. The gate swung silently open as he approached with the car. He stopped, waited for it to close, then used the keys that he had to lock it. They didn't want any interruptions tonight, that was for sure. They drove up to the house and unloaded. Ken left Jane to put away the food while he made a last check here and there.

Interestingly enough, the master suite and several other critical parts of the mansion had been cleaned and freshened up. Joan had had a maid service straighten up those areas in anticipation of Ken and Jane - and, she'd supposed, Ally, moving in tonight. Ken appreciated the thoughtfulness.

Jane was finished putting away the food by the time he was downstairs again. They wandered around the house and the outside area closest to the back of the mansion discussing where to open the gate. Ken thought the bedroom would be appropriate, but Jane had a different idea and led him to a small garden just off one of the studies.

It was beautifully laid out, with several benches and paths through well tended bushes and flowering trees. It was actually protected on two sides by the mansion itself, and had a small pool of clear water in it. Ken agreed that it was perfect, so they went to get some of the food and wine and bring it there in the cooler.

Next, they began setting up candles in various places in the mansion. Realizing that it was just too big to put them everywhere, they settled for putting candles in the master bedroom, the small kitchen and outside in the garden. It was a clear day and was going to be a clear night, so it was unlikely that they'd need the ones outside. Jane and Ken also put several candle lanterns inside the study, so they could find their way around without stumbling around in the dark.

Ken was starving despite the snack he'd had when they got back. So they sat and munched food in the kitchen, discussing the ritual they were going to do tonight. Despite the fact that neither of them could remember any details of what they were supposed to say or do, they knew that when the time came, the knowledge would be there for them.

Jane wanted to cast a circle Wiccan style. Ken had read about that, but had never done it. He remembered, oddly enough, everything he'd read about casting Circle. In fact, he realized that he could recall pretty much anything he'd read in the last day or so. It didn't occur to him to remark on it.

They agreed on which ritual to use and Ken sat back to relax before the night came. He heard Jane return a short time later and saw her kneeling at her feet. She had a knife and a cup with her and laid them out on a square of red silk.

"Master," said Jane, "I offer you my Challis and my Athame for this night's ritual."

Ken knew that this was very important to her. He got out of his chair and knelt his Priestess. He could feel the emotions coming from her and he realized they were echoed inside him as well.

"You are Her Priestess," he said, "and I'm sure that the Challis you offer will be most welcome. As her Priest, I welcome your offerings to what will be our Circle and our life." He paused. "My love, I know what the Athame is. If you wish to include it in this ceremony, then I will trust your judgment." Another pause. "I fear," he said in a softer voice, "that despite the fact that an Athame is not a weapon, my own short comings will not allow it to be view as anything but. I fear that my own weakness will weaken our Circle. If you must have it, I will not say no. But I cannot hold it our touch it."

Jane looked at him in silence. Then she spoke. "Master, please - it hurts me when you are in pain. When will you tell me what this is all about?"

He sighed and said, "When the time is right. I promise. But for tonight, that's the last thing I want to think about." They sat for a moment in silence, then he continued. "Jane, love, use the Athame. I think that it's important. But I cannot touch it." He looked into her eyes, the bright blue dimmed slightly by sorrow. Sorrow, he knew, that he was causing. "Bring it," he said, "and use your strength to guard us and keep us pure."

They started the ritual before the moon began to rise. The candles were lit as darkness claimed the huge mansion. It wasn't too cool yet - which was good since they were both naked. Jane used a small ritual to sort of include him as part owner of the Challis. Her Athame, she put with the other tools - wrapped in red silk.

Finally they were ready. They knew it was time and as the moon shown down with bright, clear light, they called the corners and created their circle. Ken wasn't sure, but he had to wonder if a glowing ring always appeared when a circle was formed. The pure, silver light was in a ring around them and, as he looked up, a semi transparent globe around them. He felt it. He knew he was supposed to feel it, but from everything he read, the only place you should see it was in your mind. He shrugged and turned toward Jane.

She was absolutely beautiful. Large, firm breasts, long, black hair, her naked sex proudly bared as she stood with her arms up and her legs slightly spread. She was looking at the moon, but he was looking at her.

There was lust, yes, but there was love flowing through him. It was a wonder how he could love this woman so intensely when they'd only just started to get to know each other. Still, in some ways, it seemed he'd known her forever. Then, it was time.

Ken was never able to recall what they chanted or how long they chanted it. He remembered that everything had made sense while they were doing it, but now he couldn't even remember the words. When they finished, there was a sphere of light between them. It seemed to be a combination between the most pure sunlight and pure moonlight imaginable. It expanded and Ken could feel the excess energy draining from him and Jane until there was nothing left. Then their own life forces were drawn on in an effort to sustain the gate.

That didn't last long though and soon, the globe expanded into a column of light until even that faded. Finally, they were left with the candle light, the still glowing sphere of silver they'd called and a woman. Lea had come to them.

Ken's body shook with exhaustion and he saw that Jane wasn't in any better shape, as they both bent over panting, sweat pouring own their bodies. He stood and walked over to Jane, looking for where Lea was. He reached Jane as She approached them.

Lea was naked and stunningly beautiful. Just looking at Her made his body, tired as he was, want, no need, to respond to her. Impossibly rich, curly hair of bright copper flowed to her waist. A small triangle of darker hair covered her mons and her skin seemed to glow in the moonlight. He could clearly see her smiling at them as she approached.

Her scent hit them - Ken could actually feel the effect it had on Jane - as Lea got closer. It was the same as always, but seemed magnified almost as if they'd never really been in Her presence. She approached them with Jane's Challis in her hand and motioned for them to kneel.

They did and She knelt with them and offered Ken the cup.

"Drink," She said, "drink deeply and be restored."

Ken held out his hands, not able to tear his eyes away from her face. She was just too beautiful - love, lust, promise, fulfillment - all seemed to emanate from Her. He was surprised to see his hands shaking as the grasped the Challis. His hands touched Hers and peace began to flood his exhausted body. He raised the Challis and saw pure silver light filled it. Tipping it back, Her hands still guiding him, he drank.

The taste defied accurate description. Sweet, musky, cool, filling, all of those adjectives fit, but none completely described the experience. Energy filled him again, his exhaustion dropping away as the aftertaste of the drink spread through his mouth. Unsurprisingly, it reminded him of the taste of a woman.

Lea never released the Challis, nor did Ken as it was given to Jane to drink. She smiled wearily as they lifted it to her lips. Ken watched her body relax and straighten as she drew in the fluid.

When she finished, Lea drained what was left in the cup, then set it down. She leaned forward and kissed Ken. Every time he kissed Lea, it was amazing, but this was beyond that. She repeated the kiss with Jane and Ken felt his blood began to heat watching Jane surrender so completely to her Goddess.

"Thank you both," said Lea. "It has been long since I've been in the world."

She looked around, noting the sphere of silver, the cast Circle that still existed around them. Her smiled held the glee of a child getting a present, or a young girl experiencing something beautiful for the first time.

"It is safe now, to remove the protections," She said.

"Yes Mistress," said Jane, smoothly rising to her feet. Ken followed and while Lea joined hands with them, they removed the Circle. Lea looked with joy at the just blooming flowers in the garden, deeply inhaled the air and spun.

"I missed this," She said. "thank you again for opening the Gate." She walked towards them, hands out and took one of theirs in Her own. "Now, before we can relax and enjoy ourselves, there is one last thing to do. You will help me to Name this place and in the Naming, we will make it ours. Here, we will be safe from many things both mundane and Magickal. Here will be a sanctuary for our followers. This will be the place of our rebirth into the world."

She closed Her eyes and began to chant. Ken and Jane followed suit, but listening, not chanting. They were unable to make out what She was saying. It soon became clear, however, and they joined Her. Ken could feel his awareness of the mansion and the grounds around it deepen. Details of their look and feel sank into his brain until he knew that he could find any point or any object on the entire ten acre estate while blindfolded. Awareness of every life, every pool of water, brick and stone flooded his senses.

Lea tied the Name of the mansion to that awareness, intertwined the Name and Ken's name together, adding it to Her own, weaving them over the estate until finally the knowledge was locked into his brain. She brought Jane into the weave and it was complete.

Ken opened his eyes and looked at Nemetodunun for the first time. It took a few seconds to recognize even the garden because everything seemed overlaid with... knowledge. That was the only way he could describe it. Fortunately, the 'overlay' view faded quickly. But only from his eyesight, not his awareness. He could feel Jane's presence, but interestingly enough, not Lea's - at least not through that link. His awareness of Her was the same as it always had been but somehow brighter in his mind.

They dropped hands, Lea's happiness washing over them. Jane went and retrieved a plate with bread, butter and honey on it. There were some sweet cakes too, and Ken wondered where they'd come from since he couldn't recall buying any today.

Jane knelt in front of them, offering the plate in such a way as to make it seem she was offering herself as well. "Master, Mistress," she said.

Lea took some of the rich, dark bread and dipped it into the honey and Ken took one of the cakes. Before eating, they took the plate from Jane and pulled her to her feet. She seemed almost embarrassed to stand in the presence of Lea, but Lea smiled and kissed her, then fed her a nibble of the bread with the honey on it. Some dribbled onto Jane's chin and Lean followed the runnel with her tongue, sucking the sweetness into her mouth. Jane groaned and Ken felt himself thicken and harden. Lea took a bit of the bread as Ken ate the cake - which was surprisingly tasty.

The ate in silent companionship, Lea and Ken feeding Jane who'd taken possession of the plate again. There hadn't been a lot of food there, and soon it as gone. Ken was still quite hungry and sensed Jane was as well. They were unwilling to suggest anything since they had no idea what Lea wanted to do.

"Why," suggested Lea, "don't you give me a tour of this beautiful mansion we have here? We can start," she said with sparkling eyes, "with the kitchen."

They laughed and headed inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.