Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken stood and walked over to Genie. He took her coat and purse and put them on a chair.

"Jane," he said casually, "Please remove your clothing."

Jane, without rising, began to strip. Genie's eyes were glued to the woman and Ken knew she was remembering how much pleasure they'd given each other. It still confused her, but she couldn't deny what a turn on it had been. Ken rested his hands on her shoulders as they watched Jane take her clothes off. He could feel the trembling of her shoulders and he gently messaged her neck, trying to relax her a bit. Her knew that her panties were soaked and he could easily smell her sexy scent.

Once Jane was naked, Ken put his head close to Genie's ear and whispered, "Reach under your skirt and pull off your panties."

Genie had decided to wear a nice skirt, sexy panties, heels and a silk top. Ken wondered what her bra was going to look like as she removed her black lace panties and handed them to him. She blushed, realizing that they were soaked through and that the strong scent of her arousal was very evident.

Ken smiled at her, walked back to the couch and sat down. He tossed the panties to Jane, who held them in her lap.

"Now tuck the back of your dress into your waistband and lay down over my lap."

Genie's breath caught as she followed his directions. She slowly approached him, panting heavily and trembling. He smiled at her as he helped her drape over his lap. Her ass was absolutely beautiful. He could just see a bit of brown pubic hair guarding her lower lips.

Ken drew out her spanking for a long time because Genie's beautiful ass was very sensitive to erotic stimulation. He alternated the pain of the sharp spanks with teasing fingers that ran over her perfect mounds. She was actually leaving a wet spot on his leg.

At one point, he motioned to Jane to pick up the panties, then he grabbed Genie's short brown hair and pulled her head back. As he spanked her with his other hand, Jane rubbed the crotch over Genie's nose and mouth, and eventually stuffed it into her mouth. Genie came hard, her grunts muffled by her panties. Finally the spanking was over and Ken put her on her knees at his feet. Jane reached over and retrieved the panties.

He pointed to the obvious bulge in his pants, and said to her, "Since you were the one who caused this, do you think that you should maybe do something to fix it?"

It was just the right offer. It told her that they could stop here, if she wanted, or they could continue.

"I will take care of that, Sir, if you want." She gave a nervous look at Jane.

"Jane isn't the issue here," he said. "She's my slave and she's accepted the situation. Now," he said, his voice a bit more firm, "Make your decision."

Genie wasted no time unbuckling and pulling off his jeans. She gasped at the size of his cock, and he read thoughts of excitement as she wondered if she could fit it into her ass. Jane was right - this girl was very anal.

While Genie leaned forward and began to suck on him, he motioned for Jane to pleasure her. Genie stiffened, but made no protest as she felt the other woman's hands on her. Jane knew exactly what to do, and he could feel Genie's excitement as Jane spread the copious lubrication that Genie was producing over her small rosebud. She groaned with lust as Jane speared her asshole with her tongue - pushing some of the cunt juice she'd spread on it inside.

Ken's enjoyment grew as Genie redoubled her efforts to get him off. The connection to the women, allowed him to know exactly what was going on and how they were feeling. He found that he'd grown so used to taking in the sexual energy, that he hadn't even realized how much he'd stored since the last time he'd seen Lea. Quite a lot.

It was incredibly exciting to feel Jane's reactions to Genie's scent and taste as she tongue fucked her asshole, and feel Genie's reactions to Jane's ministrations, plus her excitement at blowing him. The three of them were producing a lot of energy and Ken could feel him and Jane storing it like a dry sponge sucking up water.

It wasn't too long before he grabbed Genies hair and held her head while he came. She just loved that. Fuck that whole polite, are you sure you want to cum in my mouth shit. It wasn't for her. She wanted a man to take what he wanted, when he wanted it, and if that meant she had to figure out a way to drink his cum while her mouth was overstretched by a huge cock, then that was her problem. She came again while he blasted her mouth, cum escaping and drooling down her lips.

Jane backed off and Genie sat down, wiping up the cum with her fingers and licking it off. Ken let them rest for a moment, then said, "Now it's time for Jane's punishment. Is that something you'd like to watch?"

Genie was still very horny and nodded eagerly. Ken motioned her to sit on the couch, then left the room. When he returned, Genie's eyes widened at what he held.

"Pull up your skirt and spread your legs wide," he told Genie. "Hold them that way with your hands."

She complied and he set the cane down on a chair, then motioned Jane over and had her bend forward. Ken took a piece of rough hemp rope and began to tie it at the base of her breast. He quickly did the other one, wrapping the ropes until each breast was tightly bound. Next, he took the clamps that she'd mentioned she had. They were very strong and had no way to adjust the tension. Once they were on, her nipples would be held with bruising force. These clamps were slightly modified; each clamp had a groove filed into it so that Jane could still wear her nipple bars. The groove closed around the bars, but was just as tight as the rest of the clamp. They were not something he'd use on a beginner.

Jane gasped as he closed each clamp securely with the lever, but that was the only sound she made. Her breasts were beginning to swell and become very sensitive. Her nipples were hard from her excitement and the bondage and the clamps hurt like hell. Naturally that caused her to get very wet.

Genie watched all this with wide eyes, her own pussy drooling lubricant.

"We're going to play a little game," he said, positioning Jane between Genie's legs. He had her kneel with her back arched which pushed her ass out and, when she spread her legs slightly, also exposed her outer labia. "Jane is going to try her best to make you cum. If you cum too fast, then you get another spanking and we try again. On the other hand, I'm going to cane her until you cum."

"Oh my god," said Genie in a shuddering voice.

"Jane likes being caned and since I'm going to be using this vibrator on her clit, it's going to be hard for her to keep from cuming. Of course, you're not allowed to cum, dear. That's your real punishment," he said as he roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Of course, Master," said Jane in a husky whisper.

With no warning, Ken hit her with the came. She grunted and closed her eyes, absorbing the sting as he spread through her ass.

Only Genie was surprise that, rather than trying frantically to get her to cum, Jane slowly began to lick the other woman's thighs. Genie shifted to get more comfortable and spread herself wider for Jane, who after ten minutes and yet to do more than lick the outsides of Genie's pussy.

Her ass was beet red and had fifteen parallel welts on it. When Ken wasn't using the cane there, he was tapping he breasts with it, stinging the swollen skin, or hitting her calves or feet. The only place she had any marks was her ass though, and Ken knew if she didn't start trying to make Genie cum soon, she'd be bleeding. That didn't bother him since he also knew she'd heal very quickly.

Genie could see some of the welts on Jane's ass. They turned her on while at the same time made her very afraid. Her thoughts and arousal flowed through Ken's brain. She was so horny, it would take little to make her cum and she knew that Jane knew it.

Jane felt her arousal and, as into torture as she was, simply prolonged her own by keeping Genie from cuming, not helping her along.

Ken was flooded with all these impressions and the energy the three of them were creating flowed into him and Jane. Jane had to really concentrate to keep from cuming, especially when he pressed the vibrator to her clit and hit her so the end of the cane snapped against her pussy. She writhed and moaned, finally pushing her tongue into Genie's pussy. She scooped out the thick juice - Ken had never seen a woman get so wet - and happily swallowed. Finally, after she had several welts on her tits, the bottoms of her feet were red and two welts on her ass were bleeding, she began to drive Genie toward an orgasm.

Genie's dark haired crotch was soaked with slick juice and Jane used it to lube several long fingers. She worked them into the other woman's asshole, then began sucking on her clit. Genie finally started to cum. They discovered that Genie was multi-orgasmic, because she came the entire time Jane roughly fucked her fingers in and out of her asshole.

Ken stopped caning Jane when Genie started cuming. Jane wiggled her ass, asking for more, so he obliged. He stopped again when Genie, sucking had on the fingers that Jane had fucked her ass with, came one final time, almost passing out.

They lay Genie on the floor and Ken entered the panting woman's cunt. She was so wet that, even as big as he was, he slid in easily and hit bottom on one stroke. That was when they found out that she really went nuts when something soft - like his cock - pushed against her cervix. He knew most women found that painful - Jane certainly did and so encouraged it whenever she could, but to Genie it was pure pleasure.

She still hadn't fully recovered from the string of orgasms that Jane had given her, but Ken's entrance into her body had pushed her back up the curve.

As he stroked in and out of her he asked her, "Would you like to taste Jane's pussy again? Maybe her ass?"

Genie was completely gone into lust. "God yes. Make me lick her, make me suck her asshole, please Master!"

Jane was right. Genie was totally into anal sex. He nodded to Jane, who squatted over the prone woman. Genie licked and sucked while Jane twisted the nipple clamps, still adorning her dark red, swollen tits. Genie used her hands to support Jane's ass, never realizing that putting her sweaty, salty hands on the bleeding welts was causing the other woman considerable pain. It was all Jane could do to keep from cuming.

Finally, as Genie was cuming, he emptied himself into her. It was an incredible orgasm, made better by watching Genie's tongue push deep into Jane's asshole.

The amount of energy that they'd created was amazing and for the first time in days, he could feel it swirling around his nerves. He pulled out of the woman and held her, while he and Jane gently stroked her damp skin. Jane made no complaint, even though by now her breasts and nipples had developed a deep ache. It aroused her.

Once Genie became a little more coherent, Ken unwrapped Jane's breasts and removed the clamps. She came very close to cuming as the blood rushed into her sore nipples, but managed to control herself. Jane lay, belly down, on the floor Genie sat with her back against the couch.

"That," she said, "was amazing." She opened her eyes and looked at Jane, then frowned. "Oh, my God!" she said, attempting to get up, "I didn't realized that you were bleeding."

Ken put a restraining hand on her and said, "Genie, it's OK. Trust me, it's nowhere near as bad as it looks."

Jane, still on her belly, doing a great imitation of a satisfied cat, piped up, "It really isn't as bad as you think Genie. I told you I play hard, and Master would never do anything to really hurt me."

"But, you're bleeding," said Genie. She couldn't believe it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.