Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken woke with the alarm, of course. Jane did not. Of course. Quietly, he unclipped Ally and woke her. She groaned softly and flexed her shoulders, not moving very much because it was crowded in the bed - not that anyone was complaining. Certainly not Ken who was greeted by the sight of two naked women. Their scent filled the room, exciting him.

"Why don't you wake her up, Ally?"

The girl rubbed the sleep from her eyes and nodded. Jane was on her side, facing away from them and Ally turned and slowly started to stroke Jane's back, running her hands down to her ass, then over her hips. Jane sighed and woke in short order and turned to lie on her back.

"Continue," Ken instructed Ally. "Jane didn't get to cum last night, you know. I bet she'd like a nice orgasm to start her day."

Still silent, Ally began stroking Jane's breasts, pulling slightly on the nipple bars and tweaking the nubs to hardness. She lowered her head and began to kiss Jane's belly, dipping her tongue into her belly button. She moved further south when Jane opened her legs in invitation, running her tongue over the plump mound that was beginning to show signs of stubble, over the smooth thighs and down over her knees.

Jane was enjoying the attentions, but only that. Even just waking up, her body was geared to accept pleasure in the form of rough usage, rather than gentle teasing. Ken knew that and could feel that for her to cum, Jane needed somewhat harsher treatment.

"Ally," he said as the girl was making her way up to Jane's pussy, "remember who you're playing with. Jane likes things to be a little more... direct."

Ally looked at him, then put her head down and blushed. "I'm sorry."

Jane quickly sat up and took the girl's face in her hands. "Lover you don't need to be sorry. There's no shame in being told what someone likes. And you should never be afraid to tell someone your own desires - provided you trust them enough."

Ken moved forward and stroked Ally's back as she knelt between Jane's legs. "Ally dear, when Jane told you you'd be trained as a slave, didn't you expect to be told what to do?"

She nodded.

"And, last night, didn't you ask to be tied up before we slept?"

She nodded again. "Then there's no reason to be embarrassed or upset. You know what Jane likes, and I'd like you to make her cum."

Ally smiled and reached out, her fingers hooking behind each nipple bar. She pulled as Jane slowly leaned back to lie down, and was rewarded with a soft moan. "Umm, that's nice."

The girl was a quick learner, and remembered everything they'd done last weekend. She pushed several fingers into Jane's lubricating pussy. Two fingers would have been comfortable for Jane, so Ally used three, while widely spreading Jane's lower lips with her other hand. She sucked and licked the large clit to hardness, the pulled it into her mouth. Jane jerked, giving several "oh's", which indicated to Ken that Ally was using her teeth on the organ.

She was able to sense when Jane was close to cuming and backed off, which frustrated and aroused the woman more. While she roughly jerked her clit between two fingers Ally smiled at her.

"Does Mistress want to cum?"

Hmm, Ken thought, she was taking to this very well.

"Uh," Jane's body jerked as her clit was roughly stimulated, "Ye... es. Please."

Ally smiled, pulled her fingers from inside Jane and grabbed a nipple. She twisted it and said, "If you want to cum, you have to do something for me." She changed tactics and was just rubbing the tip of one finger over Jane's throbbing clit.

"Ohooo, yes. Whatever you want."

To his surprise, Ken saw that Jane was really enjoying this. She was being dominated by - oh. Of course. She was being dominated by another slave, which in her mind was pretty humiliating.

"Figure it out," smirked Ally. "I'll give you a hint." She lowered her mouth to Jane's pussy and spread the lips with both hands.

"Oh, Goddess, you're so nasty," said Jane.

Ken immediately guessed what Ally wanted and evidently she got it. He saw her throat working and knew that Jane was emptying herself into the teen's mouth. When she finished, Ally moved up to kiss her, and Ken felt Jane's lust soar as she was fed some of her own piss from Ally's mouth. Ally didn't break the kiss as she started slapping Jane's open sex.

"Pull your pussy lips open," she said finally, "pull them wide." Then she fastened her mouth back on Jane's.

Jane eagerly complied, opening her soft, pink sex to Ally's slapping hand. It took only a short amount of time for Jane to have a satisfying cum, moaning her pleasure into Ally's mouth.

Ally sat back when Jane finished, stroking her body.

"You," said Jane, "Are a little minx."

Ally blushed and looked down. Ken knew she was very horny from what she'd done, but he didn't have any intention of letting her cum.

"Very nice Ally," said Ken. "What time do you have to leave for class?"

"Not for a few hours," she said.

"Well, I," said Jane, "have to get ready for work." She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Jane," said Ken. She stopped and turned around. Ken grinned, "Use your own toothbrush this morning, OK?"

"Spoil sport," said Jane.

It wasn't that Ken had a problem with water-sports. He just wasn't into getting it in his mouth. He supposed he should try it at some point, just to get some idea of what it tasted like, however he was somewhat ambivalent about the experiment.

"One more to go Ally," he said pulling the sheet off him. "Turn around for a second."

She did and he re-clipped the leather cuffs together.

"How do you want me, Master?" she asked. Just seeing this slim girl, her pale skin shining around the cloud of dark, red hair that drifted over her skin was enough to make him want to cum. The fact that her hands were cuffed and she wanted to be his helpless slave just made him more horny. Knowing she would be adding his cum to the piss in her belly was extremely arousing. He reached out and grabbed a fist full of her hair, then gently guided her mouth to his rigid cock.

He made her work for a while to get his cum. She was wet with sweat and her cunt was soaked by the time he shot off in her mouth. Jane was out of the shower and getting dressed when he stiffened and emptied into Ally's mouth. She was tired and a bit sore from the position, but her arousal hadn't abated. Being made to give a blow job while someone held her in position was a bit like being tied up and helpless. Ally was coming to like being tied up and helpless.

Ken followed her thoughts and greatly approved of what he was seeing.

"Mmm," said Jane as she watched Ally flop on her side in the bed. "That looked like fun. I wish I could stay, but someone has to work around here."

Ken snorted and watched as Jane left the room.

Ally looked at him and said, "You work, don't you?"

Ken chuckled. "I'm currently on vacation." Which was true. He and Jane would tell Ally about the change in status when they moved into the new place.

He un-cuffed the girl and they went into bathroom and took a shower in the small stall. Since Ally was so much smaller than Jane, there was a bit more room, but Ken couldn't help thinking of the master bath in the mansion. Looking at Ally's horny little body made him think of all the things that he could do to her in there.

Jane called while they were eating breakfast.

"Wow, you guys made it out of bed after all," she said.

"Yeah, yeah. What's up?" he replied with a smile in his voice. Interestingly he could sort of feel her presence even though she was so far away.

"We never did get our talk last night. Can you come by for lunch?"

"Sure. We can meet at the mall," he said. "Noon-thirty OK?"

"That'll work. Can you also explain to Ally that we'll be having a guest for at least part of the night?"

"I can do that."

"Do you think she's ready for it? I mean, I don't expect to involve her, but will she understand if we spend time with Genie tonight?" Jane sounded worried.

"I'll explain it to her. I think it'll be fine though," he replied.

"OK - see you at lunch."

They hung up and Ken began to think of a way to explain Genie to Ally. Especially since he really didn't know what Jane had in mind.

"Ken," said Ally, "what did you need to explain?"

He realized that he'd been lost in thought and hadn't said anything since he'd hung up. Ken looked up at the naked teen. She was so beautiful. He'd told her that he preferred she stay naked this morning since he enjoyed looking at her. He could tell that it aroused her, all the more so since he was not naked.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she continued. "I should have called you Master."

Ken smiled and said, "I guess we're going to have to have a talk about that whole Master/slave thing, won't we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're going to have to decide what sort of slave you want to be. Obviously 24/7 isn't going to work. I know you don't want to give up school and your friends and all that stuff."

Her eyes grew wide. "Would I have to give all that up to be a slave?"

"No," said Ken. "I suppose that there are women, and men, who would like that, but it's certainly not for everyone. I would never want to keep someone against their will. Hence the conversation we're going to have." He paused, "But not tonight. Tonight, Jane and I are having someone come over."

Ally sat and thought for a minute. "Do I need to stay at the apartment then?" He could feel she wasn't happy about that prospect.

"I think that's going to be up to you. Let me explain." He told her, without revealing everything, what had happened between Genie and Jane. He explained that it had apparently freaked Genie out and that Jane had come up with a plan to smooth things over - and apologize if necessary. Ken said he had no idea what the plan was, but knowing Jane, there'd be sex involved. Interestingly, Ally wasn't jealous, just a little disappointed that she wouldn't get to be there.

"Tonight is a late night for me anyway," she replied. "Can I still come back here?"

Ken figured that they'd either be done with Genie by then, or it wouldn't matter if one more person joined the fray.

"Ally," he said, "this is your home, if you want it to be. Of course, you can come back. But remember that Jane and I live by rules that are different and that if you live with us you must accept those rules as well."

"I know," smiled the teen, "Jane explained some of that to me. She explained that we'd have other lovers and that you would have other slaves." She paused. "It... it also seemed like she wasn't telling me everything."

Ken sighed. Soon, he knew, he'd have to begin to 'define' their worship of Lea. After all, how else would they be able to have other followers of the religion if there was nothing to focus on? Lea's injunction against images was going to make things a little difficult. Something to deal with in the future. The near future.

"She probably didn't."

Ally looked at him sharply, her mind going in all sorts of directions.

"Ally, I'll be straight with you. This situation is very complex and neither Jane nor I have a lot of experience dealing with the issues involved. I will promise you that we aren't doing anything that will hurt anyone. We have just decided to live life by our rules - not all of which we've told you." Mainly, he thought, because we don't fucking know them. "Tell me, would you take a first year math student and make them do calculus?"

"Huh?" asked Ally, startled by the sudden shift in topic. "Of course not."

"Things have to be learned in stages, right?"

"Yes," her tone made it clear she was suspicious of where he was going with this.

"Well, this is the same way. We'll teach you about our way of life as we go - just as you'll learn about being a slave, of whatever sort you want to be, as we go along. OK?"

Ken could see she had reservations. She was afraid of getting trapped into something that was wrong or illegal.

"Ally," said Ken taking her hand, "I promise you that you will be able to make your own decision when the time comes. We didn't force you to move in with us, and we wouldn't force anything else on you either. I promise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.