Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken woke when the alarm went off. Jane did not. He wondered how it was that she usually managed to get to work in the morning, then remembered that she was rarely in before nine-thirty. Plus she lived closer than he did, so he guessed she was used to sleeping in.

The feel of her against his skin was wonderful. Warm and smooth - he especially enjoyed the feel of his hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks. Her hair covered much of her face, but he managed to uncover a bit of her neck. He lightly kissed it, then nibbled a little while stroking the underside of one breast. She didn't really wake up until her nipples were hard and her ass was humping back into his cock. The hand on her breast drifted between her legs. There was a slight feel of stubble over her mons, then he felt the smooth lips of her vagina. The lips were slightly damp, but when he parted them, he was rewarded with the thick evidence of her excitement. He rubbed her juice over her clit, now starting to poke out of its hood.

Finally, he touched the inside of her thigh and she immediately lifted her leg to give him access. She was incredibly tight and he savored the feel of her hot sheath while also enjoying the familiar feeling of pain/pleasure she emitted as he entered her. He was just amazed that no matter how often he slid into her, she never loosened up. He'd figured that after all the fucking they'd done in the last few days, she would have loosened a little, but nope, she was as tight as ever.

He slid in and out of her, tweaking her nipples and rubbing her clit. He knew she was enjoying herself, but also knew that the stimulus just wasn't enough to get her off. She wasn't wired for slow and gentle.

"I wonder," he whispered into her ear, "if I'll be able to get Ellen to play with you. She's really hot. Not quite as tall as you, and I think her breasts are smaller. But from Kim's memories, I saw that she really knows how to use a whip. Better than me."

Jane groaned. The images he was evoking in her mind were getting to her. "Just imagine," he continued, "We could hang you spread eagled and she could spend a few hours giving me lessons on the finer points of using a single tail. " Jane groaned louder. Ken rolled her so that she was on her hands and knees and continued to stroke in and out. "Of course, you wouldn't be allowed to cum - not even with Kim kneeling, her breasts swollen from being tightly bound, between your legs licking the fat clit of yours." Jane was humping back into his cock. It increased her pain and her pleasure as the thick organ started to hammer into her.

"While Ellen and I took a break here and there to relax and drink, we'd have Ally put on a nice set of weighted clamps on your nipples. Kim would switch to tongue fucking your asshole when Ally added a clamp to your clit."

"Oh Goddess, Master, ummm... you feel so good. Mmmm... when are you going to take your slave's ass? I want to feel you splitting me open. I want you to just fuck me for your pleasure."

She started to whimper as Ken closed his fingers on her fully extended clit. He'd wiped his fingers off on the sheet, so they'd be dry enough to get a good grip on the swollen organ. Ken would love to have toyed with her more, but he knew he could make her cum now, so he gave her permission, squeezed her clit and pushed as deep as he could. She came, feeling his cock pulsing inside her while she writhed and moaned. The energy they created swirled around and was absorbed back inside them.

Ken sighed and pulled out of her. She spun and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth and sucked, being sure to get all their cum. It was difficult to keep his dick from getting hard again, but he managed it. The full bladder helped. Finally, they went into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth while he peed.

"I," he announced, "am going back to sleep for a few hours."

She grinned and nodded. Ken noticed that she was using his toothbrush again.

"Didn't you bring your own toothbrush?"

She grinned wider, foaming toothpaste coating her mouth and his toothbrush. Ken gave a mock sigh of annoyance and headed back into the bedroom.

Jane was gone when he woke up again. Ken grabbed a shower and thought about what to do today while he ate some breakfast. He jumped on the computer and printed out some information, then picked up the phone and made a call. Once the appointment was made, he got into his BMW and headed out.

His first stop was to replace the cell phone he'd given Ally. The same guy was there and looked at him a little strangely when he wanted to add another phone to his account. Especially when he upped each plan to the maximum they offered. Once that was finished, he called Ally and left a message with his new number, then called Jane with the same info. The numbers came easily to his memory - something that he wondered at. He had a pretty good memory, but usually not for strings of numbers.

He also programmed in Ellen and Kim's office numbers and their cell phone numbers, from memory, then gave Ellen a call. She told him that everything was set up and that she had a few more papers for him to sign, having to do with some investments she wanted to make for him. She offered to come by later that evening, but Ken decided he could stop by her office after his appointment. It wasn't that he didn't want her to come by, it was more that he figured that Ally would be around and that she might want to spend some time with him and Jane. There'd be time in the future.

He located the real estate office and parked about fifteen minutes early for the appointment. The receptionist greeted him warmly. He noted that the pull to her was only moderate, but that she still seemed interested in him. He wondered if there was anyway to tone down the amount of pheromones he was putting out. Brushing her mind showed him that while she was quite attractive, her interest in sex was only mild. Well, she was excited at the moment - having no idea why she was reacting this way to Ken. She and her fiancé were quite happy together and... Ken broke off. While he was getting better at it, he still tended to slip into people's heads. She smiled and looked up as she set down the phone.

"Joan will be with you in just a minute," she said.

Ken nodded and went to sit down.

The woman who greeted him as she walked into the reception area was coolly professional.

"Mr. Whitestone," she said, extending her hand, "Joan Deckheart. Nice to meet you."

"And you as well," said Ken taking the hand. It was cool to the touch and her handshake was firm. Ken approved. "Just Ken will do though."

She smiled and replied, "Joan, then."

Ken took a good look at the woman. Smartly dressed in a fashionably short skirt and a tailored jacket, she was a fit woman who looked to be in her early forties. Ken felt a pretty strong pull from her, but wanted to keep focused on the matter at hand.

They walked to her office and sat down.

"Before we get started Ken, perhaps we should discuss what level of property you are in the market for," she said with a pat smile.

Ken smiled back. It was a fair question. Joan only dealt with high end clients, selling and buying real estate valued in the millions. It would be a waste of her time if Ken couldn't afford what she had to offer. He didn't think that in a polo shirt and jeans he fit the profile she was used to dealing with. He pulled out one of the cards that Ellen had given him and handed it to Joan.

"I'm sure if you contact this lady, she'll be able to help with that question," he replied, not the least bit offended. Joan's time was valuable and the only reason she'd agreed to see him was because it had been a slow week. Her eyebrows rose when she saw the name of the firm listed on the card.

She hung up the phone a few minutes later and looked at Ken rather sheepishly. "I'm sorry Mr. Whitestone. You understand that it avoids wasted time on all sides if we have an idea what we'll be working with."

"I understand completely. And it's Ken. Really."

Joan was getting flustered, which annoyed her. She didn't fluster easily, but for some reason, her pussy had started to flood, she couldn't seem to concentrate and she really should have known better than to judge someone's money by how they looked. Some of her clients weren't the most well groomed people, despite their money. And some of them only kept coming back to hit on her. Why couldn't this guy hit on her?

Ken pulled away from Joan's thoughts. He unfolded the printout from the house and handed it to her. "Would it be possible to see this place?"

Joan looked at the paper, then pulled up the information on her laptop. She frowned. How odd. The place hadn't been shown at all. It wasn't just the price tag. It had been on the market since last week and was ready to go. But not one person had shown it. Ken followed this thought. Hmmm. One week, huh? Gee, what a coincidence. The faint impression of glee in the back of his head confirmed his suspicions.

She knew Ken could afford it, but she was nervous about why it hadn't been shown.

"I'm sure that we can go see it," she said. "It'll just take me a few minutes to get all the information we need though. Would you care for something to drink?" Preferably in my bedroom. Joan shook her head. This was getting out of hand.

Ken wished he could help her. He had no idea what to do to reduce the effect of the chemicals his body was producing, besides which, he suspected it wasn't just chemical.

"Thank you, no. But if you could point me to the restroom?" He wanted her to concentrate on the real-estate, not him. Perhaps if he left the room it would help.

She pointed the direction, then dove into the computer. Ken made sure to take some time, then wandered back into her office. She was absorbed in the information on the mansion that Ken was interested in. Apparently the place had been owned by a very eccentric old man who'd died over a month ago. There'd been a stipulation in his will stating that the place couldn't go on the market until last week, and that it couldn't be shown until yesterday, at the earliest. Joan was getting very confused. And horny. Very horny. Which pissed off the professional side of her.

"OK, Ken, I have what we need. Would you like to follow me or shall I drive." Or, you could drive... me. Ken heard the thought. She was really going nuts, but he couldn't do anything to help that. "If I drive we can talk about various options and perhaps some other properties."

Ken had been about to suggest he follow her, but since she'd indicated the need to talk, he figured he'd humor her.

"I'll come with you, if that's OK."

With me, on me, in me, whatever, she thought. "That'd be fine," she said grabbing her keys and heading for the door.

Someone without Ken's abilities would have missed her arousal, but her scent gave it away to him. As did her thoughts. Her top was thick enough to hide her nipples but her small, brown buds were stiff with excitement. She hadn't felt this way in years!

The drive was pleasant. Joan had a nice new Lexus and Ken did everything he could to keep out of her head. He wasn't sure what would happen if she zoned out while he spun her fantasies, but since she was driving, he was sure it wouldn't be good.

They found an actual gate, complete with guard station, when they got to the property. When Joan pulled up, the guard immediately tried to wave her off.

"This is private property, so please move along," the guy said from the other side of the fence. Ken didn't like his tone. Skimming his thoughts didn't help. The guy was a rent-a-cop and while Ken didn't have a problem with that, he was the bottom of the barrel choice. Ken could see the guy was lazy, incompetent and unpleasant. And those were his good qualities.

Joan picked up on his attitude as well. Her voice turned frosty and somewhat commanding. "My real-estate agency is listing this property. Please let me in."

The guard was really unhappy. Now he had to call in to find out if the stupid bitch was lying. "Wait here."

He took his sweet time getting back to them. While he was on the phone with the company, Joan was on the phone with her assistant instructing her to look for a new security agency for the property. If this guy was an example of how they treated their customers, then she wanted another company. One thing Joan did not put up with was incompetence or bullshit.

The guard didn't even come out of the little shack - he just waved them through when the gate opened.

"I'm really sorry about that Ken," she said.

"It's not like it's your fault," he replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.