Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ally heard the come into the room, but couldn't do anything about it. The bedroom smelled strongly of her musk and Ken could see there was a puddle under her cunt.

Jane removed the gag and quickly sat in front of the girl, pushing her gooey sex into Ally's mouth. From the look on Jane's face, Ally was very vigorous with her attentions, and soon Jane was humping away, having had all their cum sucked from her tunnel. Ally was learning how to please Jane very quickly and it wasn't long before Jane was begging Ken with her eyes for an orgasm. Ken shook his head and motioned her to help him untie Ally.

Once the teen was released, they put her on her back and Ken eased into her. She was pretty tight, but soon accepted his girth. Jane sat on her face, roughly pinching and pulling her nipples while Ken fucked her and played with her clit. They brought her to a screaming orgasm, then another. After the fifth one, Ken allowed Jane an orgasm and finally, he came, this time jetting copious amounts of sperm over Ally's flat chest. Jane got off her face and licked the cum up, feeding it to the exhausted teen with kisses.

They were all asleep not long afterwards. When Ken opened his eyes, he and Jane were in the living room where he'd dedicated himself to Lea.

Jane went immediately to her knees in front of her Master and Mistress. Lea kissed Ken - an almost heart stopping event, then kissed Jane.

"Mmm," she said, "this girl, Ally, she tastes good on your lips. What are you planning for her?"

"What do you mean?" asked Ken.

"She would make a good priestess. She could be the first to dedicate to me through you and Jane," replied the Goddess.

"Is that what you want?" asked Ken.

"The question is: what do you think? You, as my Avatar, will need to make these decisions," she replied.

Ken thought for a minute. "I don't know if her background will allow that. Before today, I would have said absolutely, but now... "

"Master," piped up Jane, "I think we should give her more credit than that." Ken looked at her. "Well, I think if her upbringing was going to be that much of a problem, she wouldn't have come to us. I mean, she took comfort from what I, we, did to her tonight pretty much the same way I would in a situation like that. She wasn't there to have 'I'll show you just how bad I can be' sex. What we did with her made her feel accepted. Safe."

Ken was silent for a minute, then nodded. "You're right. I still think that we should go a little slowly with her."

Jane nodded.

"So Kenneth," smiled Lea, "what do you think of my gift?"

Ken chuckled, "Which one?"

"The money, of course," she replied. "You'll be doing important work - my work. I couldn't have your attention taken by having to work at such a poor job." She was grinning widely.

"I think that I'm going to really like it. That kind of money will last Jane and I the rest of our lives," replied Ken.

Lea looked at him with a strange smile on her face. Ken was beginning to recognize that look. It meant she was hiding something from him.

Her expression changed to something much more serious. "Kenneth, the money will help, yes, but you are going to need more than just what you have." She paused. "The world has become a very different place since... well it doesn't matter. You must gather the finest craftsmen available and form the most solid, protected structure of followers you can.

"The last large groups of my followers were slaughtered about 2000 years ago. I was greatly diminished by that and I have learned much since then. In the past, I wanted my people to just love one another, to take joy from themselves and the acts of passion between one another. I didn't like violence. I believed that if we were a threat to no one, no one would have a reason to hurt us. I was wrong. My followers paid the price as, over the years, they were hunted down and killed. Burned, tortured, drowned."

She paused for a moment. Ken had never seen her so serious. "That will not happen this time," she said looking at him. "As my Avatar, you are charged with the protection of my followers."

For the first time in Her presence, Ken felt dread. He paled as he realized what She must mean.

"Lea, this... I don't know that I can do this."

She smiled sadly and lay her hand on his cheek, "You can do it. You have done it. Soon you will have to overcome your past and reclaim what you once were." She leaned back. "Always my people tried to gather the most talented of your people to celebrate us. You will do so again, but now some of those craftsmen will be of a different sort. Those with great financial acumen, those with political connections, skills in the sciences, especially these computers that you are so fond of, musicians, artists - any who are intelligent and will accept our way of life. And, for the first time, those that know how to defend themselves in this new world will be among my followers."

Again she looked at Ken, pulling him into her arms. There, he found forgetfulness of the past, if only for a moment. "Do not fear Kenneth. You are equal to the task. For now, enjoy the money, establish yourselves. Begin to attract those who are talented, open minded and full of love and have them dedicate to me through you and Jane."

They sat in silence for a moment, then Jane shifted a bit. Lea looked up and said, "You have questions."

Jane looked at the floor, obviously thinking, and said, "Yes Mistress." Another pause, "We were wondering why it is that our sense of smell seems to be getting stronger." Ken somehow knew that wasn't what she was going to ask. Still, it was a good question.

Ken pulled away to look at Lea. "Yes," she said, "you will find that your senses, smell among them, are becoming more acute. The sense of smell is important. Humans forget that they are still animals. Animals depend on scent to find and attract mates; sight as well. But with humans, sight is relied on so much that you have mostly forgotten scent. Your bodies are changing and scent will play a big part in attracting people to you and you to them. Most people won't realize why they are interested in you since they won't have your advantages. But they will be attracted to you - even if they do not know why."

Ken frowned. "If my sense of smell is getting better, then I should be able to smell better across the board. I haven't noticed that to be the case."

"It is specialized. You would not find the scent of another man attractive, so you don't notice it. Jane, however, notices both men and women. Now, enough for one evening. Kiss me, then go and enjoy yourselves."

Ken stood and gathered Lea into his arms. Jane stood as well and they kissed.

It was morning when Ken opened his eyes. The alarm was beeping, which woke him up. Jane, of course, continued to sleep right through it, as did Ally. Ken reached over and turned it off, then gently woke up Jane. Ally murmured as they left the bed, but Ken pulled the sheet around her and she drifted back to sleep.

While he made coffee and Jane grabbed breakfast, they began to map out what they were going to do.

"I think I'll finish out at least the week at work," said Jane. "There are a few things I'd like to complete before I go. I'll turn in my notice today, though."

Ken told her what he'd seen in Helen's thoughts and said, "I have no intention of going back. Do me a favor and grab my coffee cup from my cube on your way out today, will you?"

Jane looked at him. "You're kidding. You want that old piece of crud? When was the last time you washed it?"

"That's not the point," he said with false offence. "It has sentimental value."

"Um, Yes Sir. Whatever you say Sir."

They grinned and Jane got up to take a shower. Ally was still dead to the world when she gathered up some clothing and dressed in the living room. Ken wished there was more time - watching her put on her clothes made him think of how much he'd like to remove them.

"That's OK Sir," she said. "I'm sure you'll be able to convince Ally to help you with any problems. Of course, if you really want me, you know that I'll strip so that you can use me."

"No dear," he replied. "If you don't go now, it could be hours before I want to let you out of my sight." Her parting kiss left him with no doubt about how she felt. It also left him with a thick hard-on. He headed for the bedroom.

Ally sprawled on her stomach, her flame colored, wavy hair spreading over her back and the pillows. She'd kicked the sheet off and her pale skin glinted in the dim light. Ken wondered what time she had to get up for class. Well, no time like the present to find out.

He lay down beside her and began to gently kiss her lower back. After several kisses, he detected an increase in her breathing. He could feel arousal slowly seeping into her belly. When she began to wake a little more, he started running his tongue down the crack of her ass. He didn't push in between; he just enjoyed the taste of her skin and the musky smell rising from between her slightly spread legs.

It wasn't long before she was fully awake, and very aroused. She spread her legs for him, and he ran a finger over her lower lips. He teased her, dipping it slightly into the wetness she was producing and spreading the moisture along her smooth cunt. She moaned softly when he touched her clit at the same time he touched the tip of his tongue to her back hole. Soon, he had a finger in her pussy and had penetrated her other hole just slightly with his tongue. Ally was raising her hips, totally losing herself in the sensations.

He knew she had a full bladder and that she really enjoyed that feeling. His fingers entered her pussy while his thumb pressed her clit. She groaned and he felt her tunnel contract with a small orgasm. He removed his fingers, repositioned himself and began sliding his cock into her. Even as wet as she was, it took several tries to fully enter her. Once he was inside, he had her lick her juices off his fingers, then started pumping into her. He brought her to another orgasm, then spewed his own cum deep into her body.

Once he pulled out, she quickly rolled over and took his cock in her mouth, gently licking and sucking their cum. Of course, he got hard again pretty quickly.

"Wow," she said. "I thought guys were supposed to take a while to get hard after they cum."

"What can I say," he replied as she ran her small hand up and down his saliva covered shaft, "I find you very inspiring."

She grinned, then said, "But this weekend you had sex with both Jane and me, and you came a lot of times. How do you do that?"

He looked at her and said, "Well, I could tell you, but it's a secret."

She giggled, thinking he was joking - which was how he meant her to take the comment. Then she grew serious. "Sir, please tell me the truth: You're not taking any drugs to make you cum more, are you?"

"I can honestly say," said Ken rolling onto his back, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto his cock, "that there are no drugs involved." They groaned as he slid home. "In fact," he continued, "drugs are the one thing that I have absolutely no patience with at all."

She rotated her hips, giving him breathless agreement.

"Put your hands behind your head," said Ken as Ally began shifting on his cock. She complied and he admired the sight of her red hair flowing over her pale skin. Sweat was beginning to form on her body as she worked herself toward another orgasm. He roughly pinched and pulled her nipples, drawing a guttural groan from the teen, then noticed that Jane and left a wide bladed crop sitting on the night table. Ally's eyes widened as he reached over and got it.

"Don't move your hands," he said.

"Yes Sir," she said eyeing the crop nervously. Interestingly he felt her desire rise with her fear.

While he rubbed her clit, he began taping the head of the crop on her chest. She moaned and closed her eyes, her breath deepening. He began to use it harder, sharply striking her nipples and slight breasts as she rode him. Ally was really enjoying it. The sting from her nipples slammed straight into her clit and she moved faster on his cock. Finally, she came, uttering high squeaking noises when he increased how hard he was hitting her nipples and pressed on her bladder with his hand.

He knew that the effort of not losing control of her bladder somehow made her cum even harder. But the stinging in her nipples caused her to relax that control- just a bit - when she came. He flooded her cunt with cum, again, and that made her enjoy her orgasm even more.

Once finished, he allowed her to lower her hands, then made her squat over his cock and squeeze out the cum in her cunt. Of course, she cleaned him up with her tongue, enjoying their taste, especially combined with the sharp taste of her pee. Ally, Ken marveled, was *really* into water sports.

He allowed her to shower first, then he jumped in and washed off. She now had about two hours before class.

"Ally," he said as she ate breakfast, "I thought I'd just leave you with the car today. But would you mind dropping me off somewhere?"

"No Sir. But if you want, I can just take a cab..."

"No dear. That's not necessary at all. It's just a waste of money."

They talked as she drove him to a nearby BMW dealership. "When you need to go back to the house, just let yourself in the back with that key. I'll get you a full set today, or if you want to stay at Jane's apartment, we'll get you keys to that."

She looked at him and said, "I guess I should stay at the apartment."

"If that's what makes you comfortable. Quite frankly, Jane and I would rather have you with us, but only if you're OK with that."

She thought for a minute. "You guys don't have a normal relationship, do you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.