Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

"Do you really want to know about this?" asked Jane.

Ally nodded her head.

"Well," said Ken rising from the couch, "this sounds like it's going to be a story. Would anyone like something to drink?"

Ally wanted a soda and Jane asked if there was any wine, so Ken grabbed the drinks and sat down while Jane started speaking.

"I'm a slave Ally," she said. "Well, a sex slave, mainly. I feel complete when I'm serving a Master or Mistress - it's hard to explain. And," she said shifting a bit on the couch, "I like things rough."

"Rough?" asked Ally.

"She gets off on pain," answered Ken. "You liked it when you were clamped, right?" Ally bent her head down and nodded. "Well, Jane likes that too. She's just a bit more extreme than you, and she likes it everywhere."

Jane smiled as Ally looked up at her. "Yes dear, I like it very rough. But make no mistake - I don't like to be beat up, or abused and I won't put up with it if someone tries it. I've been doing this long enough that I know the difference." Ken knew that since Jane had some of the same abilities that he did, there was no way someone could fool her into being abused. "I mean, my body would still respond, I can't help the way I'm wired, but my mind wouldn't be into it. I could never serve someone who treated me like that."

"Wow. I never thought about it like that," said Ally. "You really like pain?" She'd thought that because she liked to be spanked and have her nipples hurt that she was a freak. Ken wasn't surprised at her thoughts. He was beginning to understand what kind of a home life she had and wondered how in the world Ally had turned out the way she had.

"Yes dear, I really do. And not just pain. Let me tell you about the first time I had sex," said Jane.

She told Ally the story of being seduced when she was in high school. Ally was really interested and Ken could tell that the graphic, sexy way Jane was telling the story was turning the girl on. The towel was opening further and further with her making no effort to close it and Ken could smell her scent. He knew that the next time he spoke to Lea, he'd have to ask what the deal was with that whole smell thing. Ally's eyes were dilated when Jane finished speaking. She'd talked about her first lesbian encounter and touched on several of her best BDSM encounters.

Ken could feel that while Ally would never get off on actually doing some of the things Jane did, she liked the idea of being a sex slave and following orders. She also was remembering how much being tied up had turned her on and was wondering if maybe she could find someone like Ken to be her Master. Ken chuckled inwardly. She'd already found someone, but her very conventional upbringing didn't let her consider a real relationship with more than one person. Perhaps it was time to enlighten her.

"So Jane," he said when there was a lull in the conversation, "what would you think if you weren't the only one serving a Master or Mistress?"

"I've done poly before," said Jane. She could read Ally too, and knew exactly where Ken was heading. "It's hard to do well, but easier, I think, when it's one Dom and several slaves, or a couple owning a slave or two. The dynamics of the relationship in a BDSM setting are pretty clear, I think."

Ken wasn't sure about that, but was willing to agree since he'd never been in such relationship. He realized that Jane had a lot more experience with this sort of thing than he had, despite the fact that he'd been into BDSM almost as long as she had.

Ally blushed and said, "Who's Polly?"

Jane chuckled and Ken said, "It's not a who dear, it's a what." Ally looked confused. "It's called polyamory and it means people who are in a relationship with more than one person." He thought for a moment, "Well, that's one meaning. I think that, just like a BDSM relationship, a poly relationship is defined by the people in it."

"I thought that was against the law though," replied Ally.

"A lot of things are against the law. That doesn't make them wrong though. What we've done today is, technically, against the law. Do you feel we've done anything wrong?"

That gave her a pause. Her whole upbringing told her that everything they'd done was wrong. Of course, so was masturbation and while she didn't think that drinking her own (or someone else's) pee was specifically mentioned in the Bible, she was sure that the Church wouldn't agree that it was OK to do it. Carnal pleasure, as her mother often told her, was evil.

Ken followed these thoughts and wondered how the hell the bright young girl had managed to turn out the way she was. No doubt her high sex drive coupled with high intelligence and curiosity had driven her to seek answers elsewhere, but certainly neither of those factors would have assure her escape from the dogmatic existence her mother apparently lived. Ken realized again just how exceptional Ally was.

Finally she replied, "I was raised to believe that it's wrong, but I can't find it in my heart to think it is. I mean, sex outside of marriage is a sin, but I don't agree with that either - obviously."

Ken got more drinks, this time giving Ally a glass of wine. They continued to discuss Ken and Jane's knowledge of the BDSM lifestyle and thoughts on sexual slavery. It didn't take long for Ally to begin to get aroused again and when Jane brushed aside the towel and began to lightly bite and suck Ally's nipples, the girl made no protest. Soon she was sighing in pleasure as Ken's tongue parted her musky lower lips and slid his tongue from asshole to clit. She still wasn't used to thinking of her asshole as an erogenous zone, but they were rapidly changing her mind. Soon, she found her face buried in Jane's dripping sex, licking up the creamy liquid she was producing and using her teeth - not so gently now - on Jane's clit. Ken knew that Ally didn't fully realize what she was doing to Jane.

Ally's intent was to give Jane an orgasm while Jane knew that she was forbidden one without Ken's permission. Ally's carnal actions were driving her nuts, but Jane was able to hold back through several of Ally's orgasms. Finally, no longer able to take it, she pulled off Ally's face. Ken was fully aware what he was putting his slave through and as far as he was concerned, Jane's torture was just what the Master ordered.

"I'm sorry Jane," panted Ally as she tried to recover from the fucking Ken's cock had been giving her. "If you can tell me what to do, I'll try to do better."

In a flash, Jane was on her knees on the floor, cradling Ally's head in her arms. She gently kissed Ally's lips and said, "Lover you were doing incredible things to me. But my Master hasn't given me permission to cum, and so while I'm really getting off on your sweet tongue, I have to try with all my might not to have an orgasm."

Ally slowly sat up. "My God," she said, "it never occurred to me just how serious you take this."

"She's very serious about being a slave, Ally. It's a difficult thing to do, but very fulfilling for a submissive."

"You are so cruel to her Sir," the girl admonished. Words, apparently, hadn't expressed well enough to Ally just what a sex slave was - at least Jane's version of it.

"Yes, I am. And she loves every minute of it," grinned Ken.

"Ally," Jane interrupted, "when we were in the tub your bladder was very full."

Ally looked confused at the change in subject. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Why was it full? Did you enjoy denying yourself the use of the bathroom? Did the thought that, no matter how unlikely, you might not make it to a bathroom in time excite you? That you might lose control and have to pay the consequences, so to speak?"

Ken, and obviously Jane, knew that was certainly one reason that Ally hadn't used the bathroom.

"Or perhaps it's the physical tension that it creates that you like? Maybe the combination of the two?" continued Jane.

Ally slowly nodded her head. Ken was playing with the outer lips of her pussy and it was hard to be embarrassed when she was so aroused.

"Being controlled - being denied the ultimate pleasure, or forced to do something that is embarrassing to me gives me a lot of pleasure. I know that Master will eventually allow me to orgasm, and so the agony of waiting is worth it."

Ally's eyes were slitted in pleasure and Ken followed her thoughts. She was applying the concepts that Jane and Ken had introduced her to, to her own thoughts and feelings. What if they did that to her? What if she were helpless, bound maybe, and not allowed to use the bathroom? What if they teased her, but didn't let her cum. Just those thoughts made her cum, thick liquid oozing from her spasming cunt into Ken's mouth.

She understood now. Ken, however, decided that a little more demonstration was in order.

Ally was getting a little sore again, and was really hungry. Ken decided that food was a good idea. He also wanted to see if there was something he could do to make the girl less sore. Lea said he could use some of the energy he had, and after this afternoon, he sure as hell had a lot.

"Well," he said, "I'm pretty hungry. Anyone else want to order some food?"

The ladies both agreed, but when Ally went to get up, Ken kept her in place. "Jane, please get us the menus and take our orders. Call them in, will you?"

Ally's eyes widened at the tone in his voice. It wasn't that he was nasty, but it was plain that those were orders - never mind that they were framed as requests -that he expected to be obeyed. Well, Ken thought, wait until she sees what happens next.

While Jane read selections on the menu, Ken began trying to 'push' some of the energy and use it as sort of a brush to sooth away the irritation that so much use had brought to Ally's sex. He felt no small measure of triumph as he tapped into Ally's emotions and saw that it was working. Her slightly inflamed sex felt less raw, less sensitive and - conversely - more responsive to his touch.

"Please, just order for me! Goddess, I can't concentrate on anything when you're doing that," she moaned. Ken smiled and Jane, sensing the changes in the girl, rose one eyebrow at him. He mouthed 'later' and she nodded.

In addition to healing her sore pussy, he somehow released another reserve of lust in the small body of the teen. It was, he saw, like using a very small amount of energy to remove the one rock that was holding back an avalanche. Ally was now almost as aroused as she'd been when she arrived this afternoon - which was good, considering what he was planning.

Between the two of them, they managed to keep Ally very aroused while they waited for the food. They cuffed her hands behind her, denied her the use of the bathroom when she asked, then, while she was on her knees, made her switch between sucking Ken's cock and eating Jane's pussy. She was beginning to understand the kick Jane got out of being controlled. Then a knock at the door with a muffled "room service" came.

"Be there in a minute," shouted Ken. He smiled. This was going to be even better than he hoped.

Once again, that odd matching of same polarity poles entered his head while he touched the persons on the other side of the door.

Eddie had been sort of pissed that Bob had conned him out of the last delivery. When the call came for more room service, and it got assigned to Bob, he started to speak up.

"Cool out dude," said Bob. "Look," he said pulling the guy out of the floor manager's ear shot, "just come up with me. I'm not gonna say anything and if they're still naked you'll get a show. It's not like this is a hopping night, so no one's gonna miss you."

That sounded like a plan to Eddie, so when the food was ready, he tagged along. Ken smiled. They were not going to be disappointed, that was for sure.

They unlocked the leather cuffs that they'd put on Ally's wrists and elbows and Ken put on a pair of shorts. He had Ally kneel beside him - naked, of course. Not only that, but she was made to kneel with her knees spread wide and her hands behind her back - fully exposed to who ever wanted to look. She knew that if it was the same guy, he'd want to look and once again the forced exposure was making her drip - never mind how excited she was from how she'd been treated this last hour or so. Jane he sent to open the door.

He felt the jump in excitement from both men and knew Jane did as well. Both tried to maintain their cool as they brought the food in, set it up, and gathered up the dishes from earlier.

Ken saw it was easier for Jane to accept their energy, but he was getting better at it as well. And boy did they have a lot to put out!

Ed was especially attracted to the beautiful little redhead kneeling beside the very lucky guy on the couch. From the flush and dampness of her skin, it was obvious what they'd all been doing. He could smell the musky scent of the two women in the air and it made him hard. Bob had a very hard time keeping his eyes off the evidently very aroused woman who'd opened the door. Her firm, heavy breasts, thick pierced nipples and shaved cunt made him hard as an iron bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.