Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ally didn't even realize that Jane had left until she returned to continue playing with her again. They pulled the girl off the bed and had her kneel on the floor. Jane squatted in front of her while Ken grabbed some rope from one of the bags. He also pulled out a set of clamps.

They were vicious little things. Each was 'U' shaped with a lever on one side that clamped the ends together. They were very strong, but Ken knew the girl would like them. He had Ally put her hands behind her back, but it was Jane who forced the girl's crossed wrists between her shoulder blades. Ally proved to be quite limber. Ken used a simple Japanese bondage tie to trap her arms to her sides and, eventually, to hold her wrists in place. It was a strenuous position, but Ally was almost cuming

Ken could tell that the girl, while she had indeed offered to let them do anything they wanted to her, hadn't envisioned bondage. She'd never experienced it, despite the fact that she'd wanted to. Ally wasn't really thinking though, as the coils of rope constricted her upper body, she was just feeling. A simple brush against her clit and she'd go off like a rocket, but that didn't happen. No fingers entered the sticky folds between her legs, nothing slid into her yearning tunnel.

Finally, with some silent suggestions from Jane, Ken had Ally tied the way he wanted. He was quite competent at immobilizing a slave, at tying their breasts for play and running teasing ropes through their clefts. He'd used hog ties and many other types of bondage, but he had only peripheral knowledge of Japanese bondage. Jane, however, had spent many, many hours in Japanese bondage and knew a lot about it. Not as much as she'd wanted, since being tied up and doing the tying were very different. He wasn't sure why he'd used this type of tie. Usually it was for someone with larger breasts, since it constricted them while holding the upper body immobile. Any movement of the arms caused the ropes to shift and put additional pressure on the breasts, increasing the slave's sensations.

Ally's breasts were too small for that to work. Instead, the tie squeezed her tiny breasts against her chest, but still gave clear access to her prominent nipples. Ken slowly closed the lever on one clamp and the ends tightened on her breast. These clamps were very tight - he knew that Jane would enjoy them - but he wasn't sure if Ally would appreciate them.

He felt her response as pain flared through her left nipple. She moaned and, without his link to her, he would have removed the thing immediately. That would have been a mistake since she loved the feeling. Cliché as it was, to her, it hurt SO good. Jane claimed another kiss from her while Ken applied the other clamp. Ally was in heaven as she was pulled into the bathroom by her nipples. Ken helped her to her feet, then took hold of the chain and gently tugged in the direction he wanted her to go.

She was going nuts. Just one little touch - hell the friction of her thighs was almost enough to set off a huge orgasm. Ken and Jane knew what they were doing though. They could feel what their oh so willing captive was feeling and knew exactly what to do to drive her out of her mind. They helped her into the tub and sat her on the warm floor. She looked startled at the sensation of heat, and Ken knew that warming the tub had been a good move.

She thought she knew what they were going to do to her and it was exciting and scary at the same time. It never occurred to wonder how they knew what she wanted. She could only process the fact that she was helpless, with her nipples screaming in pain and her pussy screaming for the relief of an orgasm.

Ken dropped his shorts and Ally saw his cock.

"Oh my god," she said looking at its thick mass.

"Goddess," Jane absently corrected, then said, "Just think Ally, if you please us, then you get that nice hard cock in that cute little pussy of yours."

Ally didn't catch the Goddess comment, she was still trying to imagine that thick pole in her near virgin pussy. Ken knew he'd fit. He wasn't sure how he knew, but he knew it would take very little to get inside her. Now if it was her ass, that'd be a different story. They were going to have to stretch her very slowly back there so that they wouldn't damage her.

It was difficult for him, but he managed to will his cock soft enough so that he could begin emptying his bladder. He knew she wanted it in her mouth, but wasn't going to tell to take it there. She'd be more turned on if she decided on her own that's what she wanted. Jane was standing to one side and Ken to the other. Ally was almost hyperventilating with excitement. It was really going to happen! She was going to taste someone else's piss for the first time. Her pussy spasmed and she had a mini orgasm. Ken felt the surge of energy just before she did and wondered if he'd ever be able to keep someone from orgasming the way Lea had been able to control Jane.

His first spurt caught Ally low on her belly. She moaned as the hot liquid slid down her body and over her already sopping pussy. As he ran the yellow stream up over her chest, Jane's much darker stream joined it. She wasn't so good at aiming it, and some missed, but after she corrected, the main stream hit Ally right in the face. She turned and opened her mouth, accepting her Mistress' and, soon after, her Master's fluids as they arced from their bodies. She was quiet wet when they were done - and had had another mini orgasm.

Ken grabbed her soaked hair and pulled her head back a little. Sliding his cock into her mouth, he pushed out one last small squirt of piss into her mouth. He now understood Jane's interest in this activity and planned to play these games whenever he could; the dominance factor was over the top. With Ally sucking on it, his cock rapidly hardened to the point where it was too big to fit in her mouth.

Jane pulled Ally onto one of the low seats in the tub, kissing her face and licking the piss off shoulders. Finally, she kissed her way down Ally's body, and holding the teen's legs apart, sunk her tongue as deep as she could into the slick tunnel.

Ken was now assaulted by two sets of feelings. Both women were in orbit. Ally from the way she was being treated and Jane from the strong taste of Ally's cunt. She licked and sucked while Ally came. Ken found that he had to hold the girl on the seat so that she wouldn't slip off and hurt herself. Touching her piss wet body didn't bother him. He wasn't especially interested in tasting it though.

Jane was in heaven because, despite the fact that Ally was the one tied up, Jane was servicing her cunt. It somewhat satisfied her submissive needs. Surprising Ally, she pushed hard on the girl's bladder. Ken had noticed, in an off hand way, all kinds of things about the state that Ally's body was in. The things that were very sexual to her were very obvious, so he, and he guessed Jane, knew that the girl had a very full bladder. Somehow, that was a real turn-on for her.

So when Jane pushed on her, just above her red haired pubic mound, a squirt escaped, right into Jane's mouth, where it quickly disappeared down her throat. Ken knew what she wanted and whispered into Ally's ear.

"Do it. Let go and piss in her mouth. She's my slave, and I want her to do this."

Jane groaned when she heard that, and sucked on Ally's pee hole. Ally did as she was told because she wanted to follow Ken's orders. The fact that that he was twisting her nipple clamps didn't help her bladder control, since it was very painful, plus Jane's upper lip on her clit was amazingly intense. Ken could feel the satisfaction of both women as they complied with his orders. Jane was very aroused, but unlike Ally, knew she couldn't cum without permission. He would have to begin training Ally soon, but not tonight. He had a hunch that she'd be included in their fun and games very often.

Meanwhile, Ally had finished peeing, and Jane was keeping her just on the verge of orgasm. It was amazing what you could do when you knew exactly what your partner was feeling.

Finally, Jane sat on one of the seats built into the edge of the tub, with Ally in her lap. She positioned Ally's legs outside of her own, then spread hers wide, forcing Ally's even wider. Ken would love to have eaten her pussy - especially with Jane's shaved snatch right below it to play with as well, but admitted to himself that he was too squeamish, since both women were pretty well soaked with urine. Ally was in a perfect position for something else though. Ken knelt down and began to slide his thick cock into the girl. He could smell the arousal of the woman even over the fairly strong smell of their piss. Oddly, the combination of scents added to, rather than detract from, the scene. Context is everything, he thought.

Ally watched with fascination and fear as his thick cock began to push against her opening. Jane was tight because she was naturally small. Ally was a small girl but she was tight because she hadn't had very much experience. Ken knew she'd be able to accept him. She was so aroused and so wet that even though he stretched her wide, it was pretty easy to get inside her. Unlike Jane, she didn't like pain - except for nipple play. Well, she liked to be spanked pretty hard as well.

He slowly pumped in and out while Jane whispered dirty things in Ally's ear and pulled on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. Ally had her first really big orgasm after Ken picked up the pace and started fucking her hard. Jane rubbed her clit while pulling on the clamps and the whole experience was mind blowing for the girl. The tight ropes constricting her breathing, the wide cock splitting her, the smells and tastes in her mouth, all combined to make her orgasm so strong she almost passed out.

Ken groaned his satisfaction as he pumped a huge load of cum into the teen. The fact that she was completely unprotected (her mother wouldn't allow birth control - good girls didn't need it) never bothered her in the least. Protection was something she would surely have worried about under normal circumstances. Her current circumstance were not normal though and she had no idea that Ken wouldn't get her pregnant. Having that certainty was a little odd for him as well. Ally had a smaller orgasm as he pulled out, which clamped her somewhat gaping pussy shut. Ken held her while Jane maneuvered herself onto the tub floor and began working the girl back into a frenzy. Ally was crazed with lust as Jane sucked Ken's cum from her pussy. When she'd gotten all of it, she stopped and Ally groaned with frustration. She'd been close to cuming again.

Jane pulled the bound girl's face into a kiss and passed the cum from her own pussy into Ally's mouth. While she was distracted, Ken removed the nipple clamps. Ally yelped from that, but overall she couldn't believe that these people were doing all this to her and she couldn't believe how horny she was. They were driving her nuts.

Ken started unwrapping the rope from their 'captive' and told Jane to start the shower and get the nylon cuffs.

"It looks like you're enjoying yourself," said Ken.

"Yes Sir," replied Ally. She was disappointed that he was untying her, but her arms were starting to ache from the strict position anyway. Ally, to her surprise, found that she liked the ache.

"Well, good. We have lots of time tonight, and I'm sure that we'll find all kinds of things to do."

"Oh Goddess, I hope so," replied Ally as Ken slowly moved her hands out of their crossed position. Ken noticed the use of the word Goddess, but decided to let it pass. He wondered about it though.

Jane returned and they cuffed the teen's hands in front of her. Then they moved into the shower and proceeded to thoroughly wash her. They gently massaged her shoulders, back and arms, shampooed her hair and cleaned her. Somehow, the slit between her legs remained slippery no matter how much they rinsed and rubbed it. Ken could tell she was getting a little sensitive, so he backed off. Jane, however, had found that running a finger over and slightly into Ally's back hole excited the girl and it usually didn't. The result was that by the time they were all clean, Ally's arousal hadn't dipped much.

After drying off, Ken and Jane were hungry, so Jane called for room service after asking Ally what she wanted to eat. Ally didn't give a very good answer because Ken was between her legs eating her pussy. He loved to eat pussy and her lightly furred cunt was very sweet. She obviously shaved her pussy lips, because they were smooth as silk. He was really enjoying himself, and when Jane's lips closed around his hard cock, he was enjoying it even more.

One of the best things about being the Avatar of a sex Goddess was that he never had to worry about getting hard. His enjoyment of the act didn't seem to diminish either and he wasn't getting sore. That was good, to say the least. He felt all the energy the three of them had produced zipping along his nerves and found it to be very invigorating.

Ken was enjoying teasing the crap out of Ally so much that he forgot that room service was coming up. When they knocked, he reached out with his mind to see who it was and found himself in the thoughts of another male.

That was a little shocking. The mesh between them didn't seem right. Sort of like the positive poles of two magnets being pushed together. That didn't mean that he didn't get a connection.

Bob was up here because he'd heard from Andy, who'd overheard Kelly and Ann giggling about something that had happened to Frieda. Lots of strange things went on in a hotel - especially expensive ones, but apparently when Frieda went to deliver some towels, some naked chick had opened the door. The girls had heard her complaining to the floor manager about the 'young hussy' who was 'parading around naked' upstairs. The manager had been alarmed until he'd realized that she'd been parading around in her own room. Guests paid a lot of money to stay here, and as far as the management was concerned, nudity in one's own room was fine. In the halls was another matter. At least she wasn't some stupid rock star who decided to trash the place because she was drunk. Bob managed to scam the delivery from Eddie, who hadn't heard about what was going on. Bob was all for nudity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.