Avatar: Establishment, Book 1
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

They drove to Ken's house so to get a phone book. Ken hit the internet to see what could be found online while Jane made some calls. In a half hour they'd booked a room for that evening that had a huge, king-sized bed, a hot tub and all around luxury accommodations. It cost some money, a bit over $500, when all was said and done, but considering it was a Saturday, they'd been lucky to find anything at all.

Since they were splitting the cost between them it wasn't too bad. Both of them made good money, and Ken, even though he'd put a lot put away for retirement, had built up a bit over twenty thousand - not counting investments. So his spending spree over the last two days wasn't a problem, but it also wasn't something he could do every day.

After putting together a small cooler of snacks and drinks, they got back in his car and headed out to the beach. Since Jane was so accessible, she spread her legs for him and he fingered her wet sex as they drove through the canyons toward the beach. Ken could tell she loved the teasing touch he employed, pushing her here and there, but never letting her get near orgasm. Often, when his fingers got too wet, he'd put them in her mouth for her to clean. They spoke very little until they finally got to one of the beaches.

It was one of the smaller ones and there were few people there. Ken looked around and they headed toward a nice secluded spot in the rocks where it would be hard to see them, but they could see others.

"Remove your clothes," he said to Jane. She looked around a bit nervously, then pulled off her top and skirt, folding them neatly and putting them on a rock. Ken was horny, again, and wanted to take his lovely slave right here and right now.

He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. He positioned Jane on a rock and slid inside her wet pussy.

"If you make too much noise," he said with a mischievous smile, "it'll echo and people will hear you."

She grunted a bit as he forcefully pushed into her. The rock was hot on her back and ass and his cock was stretching her wide. When he grabbed her nipple bars and pulled, she almost came.

"Master, please may your slave cum?"

"Not until I do," he replied. That turned out to be a while and Jane was moaning with need when he finally spewed into her hot tunnel. She shuddered and came, the powerful muscles milking his cock.

When they finished, she got on her knees to lick him clean. Her own thighs were wet with their cum, but the tightness of her cunt kept a lot of it inside.

When she finished licking him, she said, "Master, I have a request."

"Oh? What would you like?"

"Well, we both know that Ally is really into water sports. I assume that there will be some of that kind of play tonight. I know she really wants it."

"And?"

"Sir, I know that I'm a greedy slave, but you'd said you'd never done that before and I," she paused and blushed, "I would like to be your first."

She looked at the ground, clearly embarrassed by this. Ken wasn't embarrassed, especially since both Jane and Ally clearly considered water sports to be extremely submissive. He had no problem with that.

"Open your mouth," he said in a firm voice.

Jane looked up, slightly startled from the change in his tone.

"If you don't open your mouth now, you'll have to ride back in the trunk, or dunk yourself in the ocean."

Jane immediately opened her mouth and leaned forward a bit to take the end of his cock in her mouth. He slowly released his bladder and she eagerly gulped down all he had to offer. Her gentle sucking combined with the heat of his piss as it filled her mouth was a very strange feeling and, dominance aside, very sensuous and intimate. Connected as he was to her emotions, he knew that she was almost high on arousal and very close to sub-space.

By the time he finished, the warmth of her mouth had made him hard, and he began fucking it. She groaned and slid a finger between her own legs and once again, since he needed her somewhat clearheaded, he allowed her an orgasm when he had one.

"Thank you Master, you are so good to me!" she smiled looking up at him.

Ken wasn't sure that pissing in her mouth, then fucking her throat could constitute being good to her, but he knew that Jane got off on this in a big way. Context is everything, he mused. Ken allowed her to dress when they finished, and, still seated, they began to talk.

"So," he began, "Lea mentioned that I need a bigger house. I'm beginning to think she's right."

Jane said nothing and sat looking at him with a slight smile on her face. Ken was unaccountably nervous. He knew that he wanted Jane to live with him but even after all they'd been through, he was shy about asking her. He didn't just want to assume - despite the roles she played in his life - that she was OK with it.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think," she said with a bigger smile, "that you are very cute."

"What?" he blinked in surprise.

"This connection we have works both ways, you know. I know what you're feeling, just like you know what I'm feeling."

Now it was his turn to blush. He knew that as High Priestess, she would be able to read sexual feelings, but it didn't occur to him that she could read other emotions. When he concentrated just a bit, he realized that he knew how she was feeling as well. Amused. Happy. Horny. She would love to have his big cock... now STOP that, he admonished himself. Jane was openly grinning now.

"Does that mean you would consider moving in with me?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she sighed in a way that indicated she thought men could be really dense at times. Most times, in fact.

"Oh." Ken said. He was at a loss, for some reason. The thought of having Jane move in was scary, but the thought of not having her be with him was terrifying. They were too new to their roles as Avatar and High Priestess to fully understand just how intertwined their lives were now.

"Master," she said as she slid to her knees at his feet, "I couldn't even think about my life without you in it."

A kiss was the only appropriate response he could think of. When they broke the kiss, and she was back sitting next to him, he spoke.

"I have some money saved up, and if I sell my place, we'll have more for the down payment. Houses around here are expensive and if we want something that's a decent size, and I think we'll need one, then it's gonna cost."

They hashed out some of the basic requirements for a house. Jane told Ken she also had some money saved, but she didn't live in a house, just an apartment. They both wanted a place that had a small amount of land - something that came as a premium around here. Also, they knew they'd need some privacy. A minimum of four bedrooms would be required, since they wanted a guest room and they'd want to convert one room to a play room (read dungeon). A master bedroom with a deck off the back - was high on the list as was a large living/dining room area

Even with their combined income - just over a hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and thirty thousand down, it might be a problem.

Looking at the time, Ken saw that they should go. They walked back to the car discussing what toys they should bring for their evening. Jane didn't think Ally was into being whipped, but had picked up that she liked being spanked. She also liked being restrained while someone peed on her. Ken mentioned the nipple clamps and they added those, and several other toys to the list. He sensed that Jane was a little sad and wondered why.

"It's nothing, Master." she said as they got in the car.

"Jane dear, you should tell me if there is something wrong."

"It's a slave's duty to obey and please her Mistress or Master. There's nothing wrong."

"OK. If it's your duty to obey, then I'd like you to tell me what's wrong."

She was silent for a moment, then said, "Well, it's just that I've found such a wonderful Master, and now I wonder if I'm going to spend any time being a slave."

Ken laughed and took her hand in his and kissed it. "My dear woman, you will spend as much time being used as a slave as I can thrust on you. Just because we have Ally to play with tonight, doesn't mean you'll completely escape my attentions."

"But you said as High Priestess..."

"I said," he interrupted, "that sometimes your submissive side might be a little conflicted. I fully expect you to serve me as my slave. After the way she treated you, I suspect that Lea feels the same way. Besides, it's not like Ally is going to know you're a High Priestess. I mean, after all, how do you tell someone something like that? 'Oh gee, did I mention that I'm the High Priestess of a sex Goddess?' Hell, look how much trouble I had telling you what was going on, and I didn't even tell you that I was an Avatar."

Ken could feel her mood lighten as she replied, "You're right, of course. It's just that this is... not something I've had any experience with."

"Oh, and I have?" he laughed. "You should see my resume. Avatar is like the first entry on it. Of course, I couldn't get a job doing that, so I had to study something else."

They both laughed at that.

It was almost three when they arrived back at Ken's house. After they put together what they needed for the night, Ken was quite amused to see that they had three large toy bags to the one rather medium bag that they used for their clothes. They packed the car and headed for the hotel.

Ally called while they were on their way. Ken could only hear Jane's side of the conversation.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hi Ally," her voice had turned to a sensuous purr. "Yes dear we are still very interested in getting together tonight. No, I don't think you need to do that. Just get what you'll need for tomorrow. Noon? I'm sure we can release you in time for that. No dear, I don't want you to do that. No, you won't be needing anything like that. We'll order in. Well, we're not actually going to be at the house. Ken and I decided to splurge a bit. It's OK, it's not something we do often, but we were in the mood." She gave Ally the name of the hotel, directions and the room number. "Four is just fine dear," and she hung up.

"Is our little victim looking forward to tonight?" asked Ken with an overly lecherous grin.

"Oh my yes," said Jane. "She wanted to go home and shower and get all dressed up. I told her not to bother. After all, it's not like she'll be wearing much of anything anyway. I could tell she was nervous and really wanted to shower and change. I know that when my owners have denied me the freedom of even cleaning myself, it made me feel incredibly submissive. So I told her to come as she was and she almost did - right over the phone." Ken looked and Jane and smiled. She blushed and put her head down.

"What now?" he asked.

"Nothing Sir," she replied. Ken was beginning to get the idea that making Jane speak about her thoughts and feelings - especially the personal, sexual ones that she might want to keep hidden, really turned her on.

"You blushed," he said. "I'm willing to bet you were thinking of something. What was it."

Blushing an even deeper red, Jane said, "Sir, I don't know what it is, but it seems like my sense of smell has gotten really good in this last day or so. I could smell her sweat and her pussy and it really, really turned me on. I..." she paused, "I didn't want her to shower, because I liked it. And I want to taste her pussy after she's been aroused all day."

Ken looked at his beautiful slave. Her nipples were clearly evident through her top and it was obvious her admission embarrassed her. Ken didn't know why. He loved the scent of a woman when she got all worked up, and as long as she kept herself clean, the stronger the better. He'd also noticed his sense of smell had gotten better as well, and he mentioned as much to Jane.

"So it isn't just me?" she asked. "I wonder why that's happened."

"Don't know," he replied, "I guess we'll have to ask Lea if she had anything to do with it."

They began to discuss, sex aside, how they'd been feeling. Jane hadn't noticed any changes except for the olfactory thing, but Ken commented that he'd felt really great these last few days. Hell, even his scraped shin didn't hurt too much and he had figured on bruises lasting there for a while.

Looking down at his leg almost caused them to get into an accident.

"What the hell?" he said.

"What?" asked Jane.

"Look at my leg! There's not a mark on it. Nothing and yesterday I'd scraped the shit out of it."

Jane glanced over and Ken kind of shifted. Sure enough, there wasn't a mark on him.

"Maybe the Goddess healed it last night?" commented Jane.

"Hrmph," he responded. "I guess so."

Jane was silent for a moment. "You know, there wasn't a mark on me this morning either. Not from what we did last night or from what the Goddess did."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.