Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

After drying off and changing into jeans and a t-shirt, Ken grabbed some food and turned on the TV. He quickly flipped past the latest news shows to the weather channel. He really didn't want to listen to political bull shit and since it was an election year, it was hard to escape. Some of what he'd been hearing lately about various laws was making him worry. But truthfully, he'd been so wrapped up in disinterest that he hadn't been paying that much attention.

The weather was supposed to be nice today - clear and in the 80s. A perfect day to head to the beach, which was one of his favorite places. He didn't swim much since the Pacific was so damned cold, but he loved to walk along the paths and listen to the ocean. The pretty girls he got to see was an added incentive. Even more so now, since he was ready to for some experimentation with his powers.

He wondered what Lea had meant when she said that he could use the energy that she'd left him?

Dropping the dishes in the sink, he got into his car and took off. The traffic was pretty light, even for the middle of a Friday and he made great time. The smell of the salt air and the feel of the sun on his skin revived his sense of well being. He walked along the path, eyes scanning everything from behind his sun glasses. There weren't many people here, but then it was still early in the day. Ken suspected that after noon, things would get a little more crowded.

At one point he removed his sandals and walked out onto the sand. He stood for a long time at the ocean's edge, just listening to the waves, feeling the salt air on his skin. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this good. He wanted to actually put his feet in the water, but he really hated the cold - and in April, this water was cold. Finally, he turned and walked back to the path. There were a few stores open and he ducked into one to grab a soda. Eventually, he settled onto a bench that faced the ocean and relaxed, letting the sun sink into his body. It was amazing, he thought, how a small thing like this could make him feel so good.

His mind drifted as a light breeze blew over him. He thought about what he'd done with his life since... well, he didn't want to think about that incident. He realized though, that he hadn't even been on a bicycle in years. Why had he given it up? He'd loved to road ride and it had complimented the marshal arts training so well. For the first time in years his body yearned to get on a bike and just ride. Even more, his bones and muscles ached to hit the tatami mats again. He could almost smell the mats, feel the fluid movements his body used to perform.

Ken sat up abruptly, pulling his thoughts from that direction. He removed his sunglasses and put his head in one hand. He couldn't go back to that. It had cost too much last time. Who knew what would happen this time? He pushed those thoughts away, slipped on the glasses and looked around. As he did, two girls sat on the bench opposite his.

He leaned back, stretched his arms over the back of his bench and eyed them. They were both very, very cute. And also, pretty young. Brit, as she liked to be called, was 16 and Tanya was 15. The knowledge sank into his brain and he decided that this was as good a time as any to begin his experimentation.

They were noticing him as well, which was odd, he thought. Brit nudged her friend, then leaned over and whispered something into her ear. Tanya colored a bit, and elbowed her while they both dissolved into giggles. Ken examined the girls with out using any of his abilities at all. Brit had dark hair, already had a tan and nice sized breasts. Tanya, her friend, was a typical California blond - except that her breasts were very small. Her skin was also beginning to sport a nice tan. Both girls were wearing small bikini tops, small nylon shorts and had been inline skating down the path. Their skin shown with a bit of sweat. Ken pushed a bit.

Brit was horny - but then, she was almost always horny. She loved the out doors, loved the sun and loved the fact that the warm day was allowing her to skate. And show off her new bikini top. She was wondering, in fact, if Ken had noticed her. She knew her tits were nice because guys were always staring at them. That made her self conscious, but it also got her wet as hell. Her small thong was currently soaked from the excitement generated by the stares she'd been getting. Tanya was also enjoying the day, but she was embarrassed for two reasons. First, she hated the fact that her tits were all nipple. Sensitive nipple, that insisted on poking out whenever it would be most humiliating for her. Second, she'd forgotten to put on deodorant. She still wasn't used to using the stuff, since she'd just started needing it, and Brit had talked her into going skating before she'd had time to begin her day. So she could smell her sweat and it... disturbed her. Brit could smell her too, and liked it. She had often seen her friend naked, but had never gotten to do anything with her. She'd fooled around with a few girls and liked it a lot. She liked boys too, but girls couldn't get her pregnant. She'd been wondering for almost a year if Tanya would like to fool around a little. They were good friends though, and she didn't want Tanya to hate her. Tanya, for her part, had never thought of another girl in a sexual way. Ken saw that it wouldn't take much for her to start though. Tanya was a very sexual person, just very private about her thoughts and feelings. He felt a lurch and time seemed to telescope. It only lasted a second, but during that time, he realized that the combination of being very private and shy and having a strong sex drive would not be a good thing for her. She would either spend a lot of time frustrated, or end up in an abusive relationship with someone who gave her great sex, but treated her like shit.

Ken wondered what would happen if the two of them had sex. He thought that if it went well, Tanya would be a lot better for it. He started wondering if he could make that happen. He was sure that Lea could. But he didn't have the power - not yet anyway, to set up a situation where sex between them would be inevitable. Still, how would they react to a shared fantasy?

He continued to concentrate on the girls, absorbing the energy that Brit was throwing off. Absorbing it, then feeding it into the fantasy that he was beginning to spin for the two teens.

Brit looked over at Tanya. Tanya looked up as an unaccustomed wave of arousal seeped into her belly. She found herself wondering what it would be like to kiss her friend, then blushed. She couldn't turn away, though she tried.

"What's wrong Tanya?"

"Nothing," she replied.

Brit was horny. Somehow, she knew that if she were to push, just a little, Tanya would let her kiss her. They were together in her bedroom - they'd just gotten back from skating and the rest of the house was empty. She leaned close and Tanya's aroma reached her. Her wide blue eyes were staring into her dark brown ones. Beads of sweat had broken out on her upper lip. Brit's hormones were moving into overdrive, and Tanya had no idea how to cope with the sudden onset of sexual desire for her friend. Brit continued to move closer until their lips touched. Tanya let out a little moan, her nipples hardening against the damp bikini top. Brit probed further with her tongue and Tanya opened her mouth. They both tasted the juice they'd been drinking and Brit thought it was the sexiest thing in the world. Her thong was drenched and she could see Tanya's nipples poking through her top. God how she'd love to take one in her mouth.

They continued to kiss, and Brit gently stroked Tanya's arm, causing the girl to shiver. More stroking created a little moan and they were lying back on the bed. Brit's hand drifted to Tanya's slightly damp stomach, stroking the flat, bare area the way she herself liked to be touched. Tanya just moaned and kissed her harder. Brit pulled away from the kiss, letting her fingers run up the center of Tanya's torso, between her small breasts and to her throat as she ran her tongue down to Tanya's neck and ear. Tanya's hands were clenching and opening. She didn't know what to do, but she knew that she didn't want her friend to stop.

Tanya lay there as Brit kissed her throat, then down to her chest. Her nervousness at having such small tits disappeared as Brit's tongue and teeth teased the skin of her upper chest.

"Take off your top," whispered Brit.

Tanya's pupils were dilated as she looked at her friend. Shifting, she pulled the strings and removed her top. Nervousness returned as she bared her breasts to the other girl. What if Brit thought she was too small and laughed at her?

Brit moaned, the scent of Tanya's skin and the sight of her beautiful body causing her belly to clench and her pussy to spasm, forcing out more of her thick juices. She ran her tongue over the damp, salty skin, nipping with her teeth just under the dark pink, erect nipple. Tanya groaned as Brit whispered how beautiful she was, then took the nipple into her mouth. Tanya actually came from that. Brit almost came herself, feeling the hard nub expanding even more in her sucking mouth. Her hand worked the other nipple, rhythmically squeezing and tugging it, working Tanya back up the curve toward orgasm.

She let go of the nipple under her fingers and worked her hand underneath the damp shorts, her fingers gliding over the soaked panel of cotton that guarded her friend's treasure. Tanya pushed her sex into the delicate fingers that were sliding over her covered lips and pleasure spread through her. Brit moved up to kiss her again, while trying to get her out of her pants. Tanya had no qualms about helping, and soon Brit was kissing her way down Tanya's belly, heading toward the lightly haired slit with her tongue. She teased them both, kissing Tanya's upper thighs, licking close, but not on, the puffy outer lips, then nipping her way down the thigh to the girl's knee. She wanted so badly to plunge her tongue into the sweet smelling pussy, but wanted to draw out this first time for them both. She kissed her way back up to the junction, then held her head above the drooling slit, inhaling Tanya's musk and looking at her.

Tanya's eyes were glazed and she really wanted Brit to let her orgasm again. She was so close! Tanya looked down at the other girl, and smiling, Brit slowly dipped her tongue into the blonde's sex, opening the lips and releasing a small flood of pent up juices. They were delicious - tangy, salty, musky -Brit had never tasted better. Not even her own, which she'd sampled many a time. Tanya stiffened and came when Brit's tongue speared her sex and slid inside. It took only seconds for her to come again while the other girl worried her clit, sucking while lashing it with her tongue, then slid a finger inside her. She came so many times that it seemed like she never left the peak. Finally Brit backed off when Tanya started getting very wild. She crawled up and cradled the sweat soaked girl in her arms and kissed her as she came down off her high. Tanya could taste herself and she liked it just fine. She gazed at her lover and knew that Brit would taste just as good. Tanya just had to get the strength up to remove Brit's clothes.

Ken shook his head. Wow. That had been intense. He looked up at the girls. They were sitting there panting and sweating as if they'd been, well, like they'd been having sex. He thought he could detect a wet spot in Brit's crotch and the nipples on both girls were very evident. They looked at each other, rose off the bench and, holding hands, skated away. He could feel the warm glow of energy that the fantasy had created and knew that those two were off to seek someplace more private. They both had the same thing on their minds, even though Tanya was still going to be very shy.

He, however, wasn't going anywhere - especially with his cock rock hard. It would be noticed. Looking at his watch confirmed that only a few seconds had passed instead of the half hour or so it had seemed. He could feel the energy in his body, zipping along his nerves. He felt alive. He felt incredibly good. And he felt incredibly horny. He wanted Jane. Badly. But he'd have to wait, which meant that if he still felt this way when she got to his place, she was in for a rough evening.

It took a while for things to die down a bit, but eventually he was able to get up. As he walked along he continued to think about his life. The days before Lea now seemed so gray, so lifeless, and he felt like he was being reborn. Ken wondered what else he should do today and was surprised that he really wanted to get on a bike. Well, he thought, he had some money. He wasn't rich, but he sure as hell hadn't been spending much in the last five or so years. He had enough to get a new bike, and he knew of a store near his home that sold them. Ken liked to support local business when he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.