Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken awoke to the dim light of early morning. Glancing at the clock, he saw it was 6 o'clock. A little early, but not too bad. He got up and walked into the bathroom.

While running the razor over his face, he glanced in the mirror and saw the reflection of the digital clock on the shelf behind him. He finished shaving, frowned and turned around. The clock said six o'clock. PM. Ken grabbed a towel, left the bathroom and went into the living room. The clocks in there agreed with the time in the bathroom and a quick glance showed that the dim light was that of the setting sun, not the rising sun.

The previous night's activates came rushing back to him. He stood stock still as the feelings and thoughts of last night - not only the time with Lea, but the time spent with Genie and Jane played through his brain.

Ken walked over to the couch and sat down. This was all a bit overwhelming and he wasn't sure he believed his memories. Of course, all he had to do is look down at his finger and see Her ring. It was there - copper and green, Her colors. Finally, Ken's stomach started to growl and as he stood and headed for the kitchen, the phone rang. He detoured and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi," came a cheery voice from the other end. "Missed you at work today." It was Jane. Ken found himself uncharacteristically shy. While he was sure she didn't remembered anything, his new found knowledge of her true sexual nature made him feel awkward.

"Um yeah. Something came up last night, and I got in too late to come to work."

Jane gave a throaty little purr. "Mmmm. I wonder what it was that came up? I had all sorts of interesting dreams last night. You were even in them."

Ken paled. No way! Lea assured him that Jane wouldn't remember a thing! In a corner of his brain, he heard Lea's light laughter and the words, "That's not exactly what I said."

"Uh, Ken? You still with me?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just got up and haven't gotten my shower or food or anything, I'm a little out of it.," he admitted. That was an understatement.

"My, my. Must have been some night. Why don't you tell me about it over dinner?"

Ken had no intention of going to dinner with Jane. They were coworkers after all, and after last night, he needed a little time before facing her. She was quite persuasive though, and he found himself agreeing to meet her in half an hour at a restaurant near by.

He showered, dressed and left, still in a bit of a fog. It lifted rapidly as he drove to the restaurant and he realized he felt good. No, he felt great. He wondered though, what he should do about this dinner thing. It wasn't too late to back out - he could call her cell phone. But he had the feeling that it would be a big mistake to do that. He couldn't quite define what sort of a mistake, but a mistake none the less. He liked Jane, more than a little.

Ken knew that he needed some time to come to grips with the changes in his life. He knew with complete certainty that last night had not been a dream and that his life had changed in some very fundamental, and mostly unknown, ways. Well, he'd call in sick tomorrow as well. Take the day. Spend it on the beach or something. True, it would be a Mental Health day, but fuck it. One didn't meet a Goddess every day. It occurred to him that he didn't know how to contact Lea. Perhaps she could only come to him in dreams? No, that wasn't right. She'd be there in person at the mall.

He was still thinking about it when he pulled into the parking lot. The restaurant was dim and, unfortunately, the bar was right near the front - which meant that the air was filled with cigarette smoke. Ken was not into smoking and the smell made him wrinkle his nose as he scanned the area for Jane. He spotted her, there was a guy with her at the bar. She saw him, smiled and waved him over.

Ken was surprised to see her with someone. She hadn't told him that there would be three for dinner, plus he knew that she was currently seeing a woman. The man frowned as Ken approached and Jane stood giving him a hug. This was sort of a surprise, but her body was warm and firm and he hugged her back. Her scent brought back memories of last night, which started to have an effect on his cock.

"Ahem," came the noise of the man clearing his throat. "The lady and I were having a conversation."

Jane release Ken and turned toward the man, "You were having a conversation. I was waiting for someone - which I made very clear."

The man stood, looking somewhat put out, "Hey, I bought you a drink."

"Which," she replied, "you'll note I didn't touch." She turned more fully toward him, clasping Ken's hand in hers, and said, "Perhaps next time you'll ask before buying someone something. Thank you anyway."

They left the man, who was looking even more disgruntled, and Jane told the hostess she they were ready for their table. Ken was surprise that they were led right to a table since the place was very crowded.

He took a good look at Jane as he held her chair for her. No wonder the guy was pissed. She looked very hot. Skin tight jeans molded to her long legs and outlined her beautiful ass, and her high heels only accentuated her slim form. Her cream colored top outlined her breasts, cupping the bottoms and showing quite a bit of the tops. Just a hint of her large nipples were poking through her lace bra - which he could see easily from the top as she sat down and he pushed her chair in. He caught another whiff of her perfume and realized that it wasn't actually perfume. It was her natural scent, something he wouldn't have known if they hadn't spent so much 'time' together last night.

"Thank you Ken," she smiled as he sat.

"You're welcome. I hope that that guy wasn't giving you too hard a time?"

"Ooo," she said leaning forward and giving him a beautiful view down the front of her top, "are you going to defend my honor?"

Ken chuckled. "Not hardly. My martial arts days are long over."

She blinked and looked at him, "I didn't know you were into Karate."

"Not Karate," he said picking up his menu, "and it was a long time ago."

"Why did you stop?"

"Oh you know, people get older, the joints and stuff start to go."

She smiled, "You're not that old. C'mon, why did you stop?"

This was not a subject Ken wanted to get into. "I guess I just got bored with it," he lied.

Jane apparently sensed that he wasn't going to say anything else about it and dropped the subject. They were quiet for a minute, until their waitress came to the table. Ken did a double take.

"Hi. How you folks doing tonight?" asked the girl. Ken looked at her. No way she was eighteen. In fact, as he looked at her, he knew she wasn't eighteen - she had just turned seventeen. But her interest in...

Ken abruptly cut the forming connection between them. He was somewhat startled out of it, in fact, not having realized that he could stop reading someone. And gods knew he wanted to read her. Just over five feet tall, she had pale skin, a pixy like face framed by beautiful red hair. She was very, very slim, and had small breasts. A cups that she was quite happy with, thank you, and small pink, very sensitive nipples... Ken blinked. Shit. He was doing it again. Jane was looking at him with an odd expression on her face. The waitress was just sort of standing there looking at Ken, her green eyes almost glowing and a red flush spreading over her pale skin.

"Um, do you two know each other?" asked Jane.

"Huh?" said Ken. "No, no, I'm sorry. I was just distracted."

"I bet," smirked Jane.

Ally, which was the waitresses name, seemed to come back to herself - not even realizing she'd stopped in mid spiel.

"So - is there something I can get for you? Appetizers?"

Jane looked at the girl, giving her a serious once over. Ken could actually feel her arousal, her need to get on her knees and push Ally's short dress up and...

This has got to stop, thought Ken. I need more control or I'm going to go crazy. Jane's arousal was actually pretty high, and Ken realized that it wasn't just the fact that she was attracted to the girl. She was really attracted to him and that was having an effect on her. The waitress just added to it.

They ordered some appetizers and Ally glided off into the restaurant to put in the orders.

Jane looked at Ken and smiled, a lazy, sexy smile. Ken was at a loss. Maybe she remembered more of the dream than he'd thought.

Dinner was a comfortable affair, especially considering how things had started. They talked about many things, and aside from the incident with Ally, no other strangeness occurred. With one exception. Jane spotted his ring while speaking to him, stammered and completely lost her train of thought. She recovered and Ken wondered what that was about. There was also a low level of sexual tension between them and Ally. She seemed very interested in both of them. Jane, he knew, found her attractive, as did he. Not that there was anything that would be done about it.

They were eating dessert when Jane dropped her bombshell.

"I remember, you know," she said.

"Remember what?"

"That you are now my Master."

What?? Ken hadn't said that during the dream. "That's not what I said..." he stopped short realizing his mistake. She'd been playing with him all night. Subtly flirting, making sexual innuendos in the quiet, intimate way that only lovers can. She'd lulled him and set him up and he'd fallen right into her trap. But how could she know? Had Lea told her? He was very confused.

Jane leaned forward, her eyes burning into his. "I knew it," she said. Naturally the waitress picked that moment to approach their table. Without even looking at her, Jane said, "Come back later." Ally stopped, looked at the two of them and backed away.

"Tell me Ken. How did you do it?"

He couldn't tell her the truth, of course. She'd think he was nuts. But then again, what she was suggesting was nuts.

"Do what? Jane, what are you talking about? And what's with the Master thing?"

She sat back with a smirk on her face. "Don't play games."

He said nothing.

"OK, fine. We'll do it the hard way."

"Jane, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Nice try. You might have even gotten away with it if you hadn't given it away with your response."

"Jane..."

She forestalled him with a raised hand. "Please Ken. This is too important to me." She paused. "Last night I had the most intense experience of my life. You came to me in a dream and we had sex. You did things to me that I'd been longing for for years."

Now he was on firmer ground. She'd admitted it was a dream and he could deny all knowledge of it.

"Jane, I'm flattered that you had a dream about me, but..."

"Ken, please. This is really important to me. Yesterday you came to my cube and we talked. I remember looking at your hands. I love hands, they can be so erotic." She actually blushed when she said that. "Then, last night in my dream, I was looking at them again. And you were wearing a ring. The ring you have on now. I thought it was just a dream because I'd have noticed your ring yesterday. When you came here tonight and I saw it, as crazy as it sounds, I knew that last night was no ordinary dream. You used me as no man, or woman, ever has and fulfilled me in ways I can't even describe. And you told me, 'Cum for your Master, and remember who gave you this orgasm.' I remember. Please, please tell me that I'm not crazy."

Ken looked at her and wondered how he'd fucked up. Apparently, his order, which he had no idea why he'd given, had followed her out of the dream. Lea had assured him that wasn't possible. Then, he could feel her presence, a light touch on his mind, and knew she'd caused it to happen on purpose. He wondered why.

Looking at Jane, he couldn't lie to her. He knew he should, since she'd think he was nuts. She already thought there was something strange going on, so maybe she'd be predisposed to believe him. But if he lied, she'd be very hurt, and the same feeling he'd had when he wanted to cancel dinner, told him to tell her the truth. But that wasn't going to happen here.

"OK, you're not crazy."

Jane crossed her arms, which did interesting things to her breasts. Ken tried to keep his mind on what was going on. "I have to know you're not just humoring me," she said. "Tell me something that happened in the dream. Something specific."

Ken closed his eyes. He remembered every second of the experience, and as he thought about it he began to get aroused. Hmmm, let's see...

"I whipped you," he said in a quiet voice. "I told you to remember who gave you your orgasm as I gave you permission to cum, and I whipped you. You came until you passed out. At the end of the dream, I left you in a cage wearing a brank."

Jane closed her eyes and shuddered. "Oh my god," she whispered. When they opened again, her eyes pinned him with a gaze that was filled with sexual heat. "How? How did you do it?"

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Look. This is going to be a long conversation and not one that I want to have here. We should go somewhere else, OK?"

"Fine. But you promise you'll tell me everything, right?"

Ken chuckled. "For such a little subby you can be real pushy."

Jane laughed and they agreed to return to his place. Ally was motioned over to give them the check. They left the money and as they stood, she pressed something into Ken's hand.

"If there's any way I can serve you again, please let me know. I like to think that I can be very pleasing," she said stressing the words serve and pleasing.

The glace into her eyes was a mistake. Ken was assaulted by an inferno of sexual energy, more than he would have thought someone so small could produce. Her scent, her presence, her willingness to get on her knees and suck either one of them overwhelmed him for a second. He knew her nipples and sex were swollen and she was soaking wet, despite the several times she'd had to use the bathroom to wipe herself... She didn't know why she was so attracted to them, but she wanted - needed to serve them both.

It was a real effort to break the contact. It seemed as if no time had passed. He smiled as he took the paper with her contact information and put it away.

As they went through the front of the restaurant, Ken suddenly felt a bit uneasy. He ignored the feeling; it brought back too many memories. He turned to Jane and even though he knew that she'd be happy to ride with him, indicated that she should follow him in her car.

"Since it's such a nice night out, would you like to go to a park that's near where I live?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.