Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

The room was dim and quite hot. Ken was naked to the waist and had a short, whippy cane in his hand. He also had on a pair of the softest, most comfortable leather pants he'd ever worn. Although, he thought as he looked down at them, they were the only pair of leather pants he'd ever worn.

The room he was in was a dungeon - a very well equipped dungeon. The only other occupant was Jane, her body bound in an extreme hog tie and hung from a rope. He knew that she'd been there for about twenty minutes and was in serious pain. Her body had not gone numb, but had retained all its sensations - something that would not happen in real life, and those sensations were driving her mad with desire.

Ken waked forward to examine the beautiful woman. He saw that she'd been bound with rough, untreated hemp. There was blood on her skin from where it had chafed as she hung from the hook. Several coils were constricting her waist by at least two inches. Each large breast was bound excruciatingly tightly at its base, her long, thick, brown nipples were swollen with blood. From each nipple bar hung a heavy weight, pulling the sensitive nubs and increasing her torment whenever she shifted in her bondage.

He continued to walk around her. She could see him, but the large ring gag in her mouth made anything she might say more or less unintelligible. He admired the rope bondage that allowed her suspension - it was beautifully done and she was well, if uncomfortably, supported. The ropes around her waist, chest and through her crotch supported her weight. Other ropes acted as stabilizers so that she wouldn't spin around or tilt to one side or the other. Her hair was gathered in a pony tail and tied to her elbows, pulling her head back. Not coincidentally, this put her, if she were lowered a bit, at the right height to mouth fuck. Even as Ken thought that, her body was lowered. He smiled at the expression on her face. Pained and eager. Trickles of sweat were running down her straining body. As he looked between her legs, he saw her juices had soaked the rough hemp that was splitting her sex.

He whipped the thin cane back and forth through the air. Jane's body jerked as she heard it. Because of her position, there were few places that the cane could land that he wanted to hit. She jumped and grunted when the first stroke hit the side of her ass. It was more from surprise, than anything else. However, several strokes later welts were being raised and she was groaning loudly. Ken could feel the sting soak through her body as she grew more and more aroused with each strike. As Lea had said, Jane was a true masochist. The tip of the cane curved around her ass cheek, raising a number of welts. He switched to her inner thighs, then the bottoms of her feet, which were exposed because each big toe had a string attached to it pulling her foot back. He would often stop for a minute to let her breathing slow, then start on another body part, flicks of his wrist curving the end of the cane around her ribs, thighs and portions of her mons. Finally he stood in front of her and opened his pants.

Jane was whining with need. The cane had inflamed her, raising her arousal but not satisfying it. The rough crotch rope harshly stimulated her sex, but not enough for her to cum. She was beginning to lose herself totally in all the sensations. There was little left of the thinking, analyzing being that she usually was. Ken's cock sliding deep into her mouth felt like completion to her. To him it felt indescribable. She couldn't close her mouth, but her tongue massaged and licked and her throat opened to welcome him. Now, as he slid in and out of her throat, the cane began to strike her hard breasts, creating a deliberate lattice of welts across the swollen skin. Again, while it was enough to inflame her further, it was not enough to make her cum. She would have begged, but knew, in her heart, it would do her no good. There was no safe word, no control, and no out for her. There were only her Master's wishes.

Ken didn't want to cum in her mouth and thought of another position he'd like her to be in. It took little time, in this fantasy, for her position to be changed. Gone was the suspension rig and now Jane found herself bound to a cross with both and upper and lower cross pieces. Each wrist was spread wide and attached to the upper cross piece, and each knee also spread wide and tied to the lower cross piece. She looked at Ken, her eyes wide, staring at the harsh, three stranded whip he had in his hand. She could not speak because as much as she wanted to beg him to use the whip, a thick phallus gag kept her silent. Each of her breasts were still tightly bound at the base causing them to bulge out, hard and sensitive. She feared the whip as she had feared the cane. Feared it, and desired it. Needed it. Her body was on fire, the marks from the ropes and earlier caning had not disappeared. In places, her skin was raw, and the same rough ropes had been used to tie her wrists and knees, chafing even more. The base of each breast burned, spreading the pain across her chest. Jane's senses drank it all in, embracing it and turning it to arousal. Her pussy, so harshly tied before, was now free of the crotch rope and clear fluid was slowly oozing from its reddened depths.

Ken ran his fingers over her naked sex - for she was completely shaved, her skin as smooth as if she'd never had hair. She groaned and thrust her hips into his fingers, but to no avail. He lifted them to his nose, inhaling her scent with obvious pleasure. Then he wiped his fingers under her nose, coating the area with her scent. She watched his face avidly and felt his fingers slide through her sex again, moaning as he put them to his own lips to clean off her salty liquid. Then he stepped back raising the whip and, even as her breath quickened in fear, her body flushed with arousal.

The first flick of the whip kissed her skin and she convulsed, desperately trying not to cum. She hadn't been given permission and as well trained as she was, she could hold back. For a while, anyway. But getting intense sexual pleasure from this type of treatment was how she was wired and she couldn't last forever. More blows fell and as they landed harder and harder, sometimes actually cutting her, she began to lose the battle to keep from cuming.

Ken knew all this. He could see, and in a distant way feel, the lust riding her body, pushing away all thought and leaving only sensation in its wake. He thought it likely she would pass out before she'd allow herself an orgasm and knew for sure that, at this stage, if she did have one, she would pass out anyway. Another lash fell across her taut lower belly raising a welt. Jane was almost at her limit and Ken started to talk to her. He wasn't sure she'd hear him, but he wanted to try.

The whip stopped and Jane felt a hand gliding across her wet, fevered skin. "You'd like to cum, wouldn't you love?" came her Master's voice.

Eyes closed, she nodded. It wouldn't take much. Just a few lashes to her swollen sex and she'd be there. Fingers invaded her, sliding in easily. She was open and wet.

"You are so beautiful. You love the whip, don't you?"

Jane nodded.

"Your skin is welted," SNAP, the whip snaked around her thigh. "And you're bleeding. Still, you want this. Need it. Don't you?"

The nod was very emphatic.

SNAP! Jane froze, straining against the bonds and her body's desire to cum as the whip opened a welt on her swollen breast. Her head bent as the pain flowed to her core and she panted, desperate for control. Desperate to obey and please her Master. But desperate for more of the whip.

SNAP, the other breast was struck and Jane began to float in a sea of red sensations. Her hearing started to dim. Her eyes were already closed.

"Cum for me love. Cum for your Master, and remember who gave you this orgasm."

Despite being almost completely out of it, Jane heard him. The whip slashed into her sex, bruising it, slapping her hard clit and Jane started to cum. For five more minutes, Ken played the whip over her body, drawing blood on her ass, belly, and even her mons. Slashing into her sex, bruising her large clit and snapping the strands into her open sex and over her asshole. There was no violence in his actions. Only the deliberate controlled aiming of the lash at her body. Jane came with every stroke until she finally fainted.

The next transition was somewhat jarring for Ken. One minute he was deep into the scene where Jane had just passed out, and the next she was lying on a platform with her arms tied above her, tight ropes around her middle and her widely spread thighs tied to her ankles. Her knees were pulled painfully back and to her sides. She was open and ready for anything else he might desire. As things shifted, she was just coming to.

He knew she could feel every lash mark he had left on her. Each welt was throbbing in time with her heart beat. Rather than diminishing her lust, each throb fanned it just a bit. She looked up at him knowing that her cunt and asshole, positioned right at the edge of the platform, were completely open for his use. She was once again gagged with the ring gag and was wondering if he would beat her with the crop he now had in his hand. There was nothing she could do to stop him, and at that thought, her pussy clenched in an orgasmic aftershock, squeezing out more cream. Her body ached; she wanted more. But she wanted him to cum. Ken could feel her desire for it. She wanted to feel him use her body and get pleasure from it. She needed to know she could please her Master. Her pussy was small and she would have a hard time with his width, but she needed to feel him inside her. Ken was happy to oblige as he slid his cock into her. Her tight, wet heat enveloped him and he realized that in real life, she really was this tight. Good thing she was a masochist because unless the guy was pretty small, vaginal and, he knew, anal, sex really hurt. Being wired the way she was made this a good thing.

He slid in and out of her body while she groaned, ooo'd and ahh'd. The crop fell on her breasts, adding to the welts already there. He found her nipples were now especially sensitive after her tits had been bound for so long. They became a special target, and the thick swollen nubs stood out well over an inch. He leaned up and removed the gag.

"God your cunt feels good."

She moaned in response.

"Do you like having me inside you?"

"Yes Master, your slave wants to please you." She jerked as the crop fell squarely on a nipple.

Normally, not that things had ever gotten this extreme in a scene, Ken would ask if he should stop or if there was something else she wanted. There was no need for that. He knew her desires and she wanted to be pushed to the edge and beyond. Needed the pain flaring through her, needed to feel the pounding of his cock.

"You may cum when I do."

"Yes Master," she panted, then cried out as the crop opened another welt on her breast. Never before had she felt anything like this. Never had her fantasies been so fulfilling, so real. She knew how she wanted this one to end.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.