Avatar: Establishment, Book 1 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 1

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Pen

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man is chosen to be the Avatar of a Goddess of sex. At least, he thinks she's a Goddess. But, of course, nothing is ever exactly as it seems and being an Avatar can be very interesting. This story has a LOT of sex. It does have a plot as well, which becomes more prevalent in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports  

Ken looked at the ring. He picked it up. It felt heavy and slightly warm. Almost without thinking, he slipped it onto his right forefinger. The fit was perfect and it felt... right. Comfortable. Glancing down at the paper he saw there were numbers on it. How odd, he thought as he read the six numbers. Shrugging, he put the paper in his pocket and started to work his way out of the food court.

Had that all happened? Now that Lea was no longer there, it felt almost like a dream. As she had said, without the solid evidence of the ring on his finger, he would have already dismissed the encounter as a day dream. Just as he was about to enter the mall proper, he looked over at the table where Connie was sitting. He started toward her, then stopped. What the hell would he say to her? Would she remember him? Would she be embarrassed?

Steeling himself, he walked to her table. He put a smile on his face and stepped into her line of vision. She looked up from her meal.

"Hi," she said with a smile. "Can I... help you?"

"I'm sorry," he replied, "I don't mean to disturb you. Is your name Connie?"

She frowned slightly. "Yes. Do I know you from somewhere?" Her tone was just slightly colder now. Now what was he going to say?

"No, no we don't know each other. But you aren't the um... same Connie. I know it sounds lame, but a friend of mine described someone who looked a bit like you and said her name was Connie. She said that I should pass on a hello."

"Oh," the frown disappeared. "Who was it?"

"Her name was Lea."

Connie wrinkled her forehead in thought. "I don't think I know anyone by that name."

"Ah... well, I'm sorry to have disturbed you. Have a nice day." Ken turned and left before the girl could say anything else. This was confusing. He knew the girl's name, but she didn't know, or at least claimed not to know, either him or Lea. Ken turned and started for the mall entrance. It was time to go back to work.

On his way out, he started to pass by a little kiosk that sold gum, candy, magazines and such. He stopped to pick up a pack of gum and looked up at the lotto board. It was up to 80 million. He smiled. Assuming that the average was two tickets to a person, that made 40 million fools. Ken didn't see the difference between buying lottery tickets and tossing your money into a trashcan.

When he pulled the money out of his pocket for the gum, a piece of paper fluttered to the ground. He bent to pick it up and saw it was the one that Lea had left him. The one with six numbers on it.

You gotta be kidding, he thought. OK fine, I'll play your little game.

Ken bought two tickets, one of which used the numbers on the paper and walked away thinking, Well, there's 40 million and one fools now.

Back in the office he sat in his cube. Truthfully, he thought of it as more of a cell. There was nothing of himself in it; no pictures, no comics, no plants. Only his briefcase and a coffee cup that required cleaning. He logged onto his computer and brought up the latest architecture schematics that he was working on. Once, he'd enjoyed what he did. But in the last 15 years the work culture that corporations had fostered had sucked all the joy from creating anything. Nothing mattered but the bottom line.

As he tried to work, he found his attention wandering more and more often to his encounter in the mall. After almost an hour of trying to get something done, he sat back and sighed. His cock was hard once again and his mind remembered the utter contentment he'd felt after the blowjob that Lea had given him. Usually, the intensity of an experience faded with time, but this had not. Plus, he remembered every second of her actions with Connie.

Ken gave up and went to get a Pepsi. Of course, he had to rearrange his cock, since visions of Lea and Connie together were still in the forefront of his brain.

Some of his co-workers were chatting by the soda machine. The usual greetings were exchanged. Ken was unsurprised by the small gathering. After all, the two new girls were there.

Fresh out of collage, the company loved these kids. They had no idea how fucked up the corporation really was and were eager to get experience. Plus, they were willing to work at the low wages offered and had all the latest knowledge. Ken involved himself in the congenial conversation while eyeing one of the two girls.

They were both quite attractive, but Genie was definitely the hotter of the two and always had a flock of guys sniffing around her. Ken was not one of them. Hooking up with women from the office was never a good idea. Still, that didn't stop him from appreciating what the women looked like.

He surreptitiously eyed her as he drank his Pepsi and hovered on the fringe of the group. She was quite cute, with short brown hair, brown eyes, a very nice ass and what he thought were C cup breasts. He continued to stare at her, thinking of her breasts and wondering what they'd feel like in his hands.

Firm, he thought, and her dark, sensitive nipples would respond to the slightest touch. He knew that when she became aroused she loved to have them squeezed, almost to the point of pain. This morning, as she lay in her bed masturbating, she had one hand rubbing in a circular motion over her aroused sex and the other pulling on the hard nipple of her left breast. She moaned, wishing for a lover, and slid one slim finger into her core. This finger soon found its way into her mouth, and she longed for a hard cock to slide into her depths, fuck her to orgasm, then finish in her mouth so that she could taste their cum.

"... really kinda sucks. Isn't that right Ken?" asked Jimmy.

Ken was startled. What the hell had happened? What had Jimmy just said? Oh yeah, something about the health plan.

"Yeah, it did used to be better," replied Ken, relieved that his little lapse into fantasy had gone unnoticed. "But costs continue to rise, unlike our pay," everyone laughed, "and someone's gotta foot the bill. You didn't think the company was going to do that, did you?"

There was general agreement from people, and Ken made an excuse and went back to his cube. He sat in his chair and tried to ignore the throbbing in his pants. This was really strange. He would have been willing to bet anything he owned that Genie's breasts really did have dark, sensitive nipples and that she really had been masturbating that morning, exactly as he'd imagined.

The memory was clear. He could hear her quiet moans, smell her arousal and taste the salty fluid on her finger as it slid into her mouth. He shook his head again, his cock harder than ever. He wished that there was some way that he could relieve himself. Maybe that would get these thoughts out of his head.

The rest of the afternoon went slowly and Ken had a great amount of difficulty concentrating and he actually left a bit early. He hadn't intended to, but shortly after the incident with Genie, she appeared in his cube. She had some reason to speak to him that he knew with absolute certainty was a thinly veiled excuse to see him. That was very strange as, aside from casual, friendly conversation, she had never sought him out for any reason. As they stood there talking, images began to flood his brain.

Genie's first orgasm, the first time she had sex, what she liked in bed, what she fantasized about and those things that she'd never admit to being excited by. She loved the thought of a man taking her in her cunt, then ass, then mouth. Feeling helpless as he pounded into her, reveling in the freedom that having no choice in the matter gave her. She fantasized about bondage, but was too shy to mention it to a lover and somehow Ken knew that unless something changed, she'd go the rest of her life denied that experience.

She was wet right now, he knew. When she left here, she planned to go back to her cube and masturbate. She wouldn't allow herself to cum, but would just tease herself. Tonight, when she got home, her cunt would be all hot and sticky and she'd hold her soiled panties to her face, breathing in her musk as she frigged herself to orgasm. It would be wonderful, but like so many other times, she would lie there afterward and wish for a lover to be her Master.

Ken pulled himself together, forcing these thoughts from his mind. He focused on Genie, hoping that she hadn't noticed his lapse. She was standing there with a dreamy look on her face, saying absolutely nothing. Ken watched for a moment, fascinated by her stillness.

"Well," she said as if she hadn't just been standing there almost like a statue, "I'll talk to you later. I need to get back to my cube." She colored a pretty shade of red as she said that, almost as if she knew that he knew exactly what she would do when she got back there.

Ken shook his head. What the hell was up with him? First the thing with Lea, and now this. He stood, once again having to rearrange his very erect cock. Ken was beginning to get frightened and somewhat frustrated. He was also quite aroused and there was no way to relieve it. Certainly sitting in this fucking cube wasn't going to help.

He decided that stretching his legs was in order and exited the cube. He wandered down the hall, then headed outside for a moment. As he leaned against the wall, drinking in the bright sunshine, he tried to calm himself. Surely, this was all his imagination. Lea had said that she could give him the power to do exactly what he was experiencing but only if he accepted her deal. He hadn't. Had she decided to do it anyway?

He shook his head. This was absolute crazy. Things like this didn't happen, they were impossible. He looked at the beautiful ring on his hand. It was also impossible for what had occurred at the mall to happen, but he was sure it had. To doubt that was to doubt his own sanity.

"Ken, how are you?" Ken looked up as his boss hailed him. She was all right as bosses went. Neither good nor bad. She had to have been closing on fifty, with iron gray hair, a thick body and a no nonsense attitude. She'd go to bat for you - as long as it wouldn't put her in jeopardy.

Suddenly Ken didn't know what to say. If he started talking to her, would he be able to read her as he had Genie? Christ that was the absolute LAST thing he wanted!

The short conversation they held went without incident. Ken had no flashes into her inner sexual world (thank god) and she was quite effective in dampening his arousal. Ken returned to his cube deep in thought.

What was going on here? Had Lea been just giving him a taste of what things would be like with this power? Would he be a slave to other people's fantasies? That thought was not particularly appealing since, by nature, he was quite dominant. But he'd picked up nothing from his boss, so perhaps Lea had only been giving him a taste of what it would be like. Ken shook his head. He was acting as if what had happened was all real. He decided to see what would happen if he talked to someone else.

Slipping Lea's ring off and putting it into his pocket, Ken left his cube to go see Jane. He really liked her and they worked quite well together. She'd had someone in her life since he'd known her or he would have been tempted to break his no office dating rule.

In addition to being one of the few competent people around, she was very attractive. She was about five eight, had shoulder length, curly brown hair and a beautiful figure. Her very narrow waist flowed into hips just the right width, and long, strong legs that she would show off in mid thigh skirts. Her breasts seemed firm and heavy and he'd occasionally seen the outline of her nipples through one of her silk shirts. Once, he even thought he'd seen a nipple ring, but he couldn't be sure. She had a wonderful smile, blue eyes and always smelled very sexy in a subtle sort of way. She also loved to flirt - and they'd flirted enough for him to guess that she wouldn't be adverse to the kinds of sexual activates that interested him.

He walked into her cube, "Hey, Jane, how ya doin'?"

She spun in her chair, giving him a wide grin. "Fine. What brings your exalted presence here?"

"Oh, just thought I'd stop by and see how the little people were doing."

"Yeah," she relied. "I noticed one of the 'little people' hanging out in your cube. One of the very cute, very available little people."

"What are you talking about?"

Her smile grew wider as she replied. "I saw Genie in your cube chatting you up. I almost went over to save her from the wolf, but it seems she escaped intact."

"Wolf? Me? You wound me! Surely you don't think that I'd take advantage of a sweet young thing like that. Hell, just think of all the hours it'd take to train her."

Suddenly, Jane's whole demeanor changed as she leaned forward, a smoky sort of fire in her eyes. "Some of us train up better than other, you know. If fact," she continued, licking her lips, "some of us are already very well trained."

She wasn't kidding, Ken knew. Jane thought she was gay until she was twenty. She liked women, but was very shy and other than one girl that she'd been with in High School, she'd had sex with no one. When she was almost 20, Jane already knew what kind of sex she liked. But she needed to know if she liked men. Eddie, the guy who took her cherry, was quite forceful with her. They'd both gotten a little drunk and, as the old story goes, one thing had led to another. Eddie was a nice guy and after making absolutely sure that she wanted to lose her virginity, he'd actually had to hold her down to take it. While vocal protestation had never occurred to her, she'd struggled physically. The first time she struggled, he'd backed off, to her annoyance, and she made it plain that if he wanted it, he'd better take it now, otherwise the deal, so to speak, was off.

Eddie had a bit of a Dom streak in him, or so it seemed to Ken as he watched the scene unfold, and easily held the lighter woman under him. Jane already knew she was submissive. Sliding into her cunt had been ecstasy for him and quite painful for her. If he'd known how much he was hurting her, he'd have stopped, but she never told him. The pain rolled through her belly accompanied by cramps and a tearing sensation when he slid into her. But she was soaking wet, and the pleasure she got from the pain drove her wild.

She'd stopped fighting him as soon as he had a firm grip on her. Her tightness and heat drove him to wildly slam his cock into her sex. He wasn't particularly large, which, Ken knew, was a good thing since Jane wouldn't have stopped him even if he really had been hurting her. She was too deep into something that, years later, she would come to know as subspace.

He knew he could sample any of the times she had had sex, or any of her fantasies. It was easy to do. One memory caught his attention - had it been fantasy or real? She was on her knees in front of her roommate in the college dorm, eagerly sucking the remains of Annie's boyfriend's cum from her wet sex while he sprawled on the floor watching, his cock still wet from it's recent withdrawal. Jane's own boyfriend, a different one from her first time, was slamming into her asshole with his rock hard cock. It hurt, and it was humiliating to have her hands tied while being used like this, but she'd had so many orgasms that she could barely count them. Yup- that had happened.

He could see her history, she was a committed submissive, a completely bisexual masochist, who would do almost anything for the right Master or Mistress. At the moment, she was owned by a woman, which was why her current fantasy involved two men. Her mistress didn't like men very much so Jane never got to have sex with one. Jane knew that, as much as she enjoyed her time with the woman, if that didn't change, she'd have to leave her service.

Her current fantasy had two men using her. She imagined that she was tied and suspended in Japanese rope bondage. Her hands were tied to her elbows behind her back and her ankles were tied to her thighs. Thick, tight ropes suspended her in the air, cutting into her belly, upper arms and thighs. The base of each breast had been tightly wrapped with scratchy hemp until her heavy tits were swollen and throbbing. Her nipple rings had been replaced by bars and vicious clamps had been clamped over each nipple. This had the effect of crushing her nipples from the inside and outside, since the clamps had been carefully placed over each bar. Heavy weights swung from each clamp.

Her legs were pulled wide apart, completely exposing her sex to the mercies of one of the men. But there was no mercy. He was forcefully shoving her huge cock into her only slightly lubricated asshole, fucking her ruthlessly while her cunt slime literally dripped from her sex. He also had a crop that he used to welt her ass with when he felt like it.

At her other end, a dental gag had been applied. Saliva drooled freely from her mouth, pooling on the floor as the other man fucked her throat. He was too big for her to take without gagging and choking, but that turned her on all the more. He had a short whip in his hands and was using it to hit the sides of her swollen breasts. One man called a switch and they both pulled out. She watched through dazed eyes as the other cock, stained from her asshole, approached her mouth.

Ken blinked and drew in a breath. His cock was a solid rock, aching with the need for release Jane sat there looking like she was daydreaming, with smile on her face. Both nipples were swollen and he could easily see the outline of the bars through them. He knew, somehow, that it took a high level of arousal for them to show like this. Her scent reached him, light sweat mixed with her perfume and he knew that he absolutely had to get out of there.

He fled. Almost ran to his cube, gathered up his things and bolted for the parking lot. Fortunately, he passed on no one the way out.

The drive home was just a blur and the next thing he knew, he was at his small house. He went inside, dropped off his things and stood in the living room trying to sort through what had happened. It was simple to reach the only two conclusions.

  1. He was going insane and had started to hallucinate.

  2. Lea had somehow given him the power to read women's fantasies.

Since he was looking at the ring she'd given him, it seemed that, however unlikely, the second possibility was the correct answer. Perhaps, he mused, now calm in his own house, it wasn't him. Perhaps it was the ring that had somehow given him this power. Wait, he frowned to himself, that wasn't right. He'd taken it off before the incident with Jane. Of course, he'd still had it with him. Perhaps if the ring wasn't in contact with him?

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.