Once More With Feelings - Cover

Once More With Feelings

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 3: Patti Gets Wet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Patti Gets Wet - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

I laid in bed watching TV waiting for Linda and Julie to start their shift. I was looking forward to another lesson in makeup, and I sure wouldn't mind another shot at that whirlpool tub!

I realized the drugs I had been given for the surgery were working their way out of my system as I could feel more of my body coming back to life, especially in my groin. It was quarter to eleven when a young student nurse came into my room and told me that it was bath time.

"But... but..." I started to sputter.

She looked around and winked at me. "It's okay Patti. Linda called me today and told me how much you enjoyed your 'bath' last night. She said you were a bit embarrassed and that maybe I should help you tonight, if that's okay with you."

"Uh, yeah, sure. If you don't mind." I said while taking in the sight of this young gorgeous girl in front of me. I hoped to hell that my eyes weren't showing the lust I was feeling.

"Good," she said and brought my wheelchair out and helped me into it. "By the way, I'm Marcie."

Marcie must be Greek or Latin or something for Goddess I thought. She was a lot shorter than me, maybe just breaking the five-foot mark, but she was curvy all over. Even her uniform couldn't hide that. A beautiful oval face framed in corn-silk blonde hair and with teeth as white as any I had ever seen in any toothpaste ad, and breath like honey. Where the hell had girls like Marcie been when I was growing up? As she wheeled me to the hydrotherapy room, she told me that Julie and Linda would be in after midnight with more makeup tips.

After she had locked the door behind us, "for privacy and modesty" she said, she helped me get up out of the chair. Damn but I had to take a leak. I kind of gave her a hint that my bladder was full but to my surprise, she just pointed to the toilet and said to go ahead. It was just us girls here.

Yeah, right! This beauty is telling me that we're just girls, but I hadn't mastered the art of peeing like one and Marcie wasn't taking her eyes off me. Last night I had been too involved in taking a look at my new body to worry about undressing in front of Julie and Linda, and they had after all given me sponge baths for the previous nights, but the few times I had tried to urinate today sitting down had been awkward and I still hadn't figured out yet how to 'towel' dry my pussy with toilet paper.

"It's okay Patti," Marcie said. "I know that you've lost a lot of your memory. Maybe I can help you regain some of the basics."

Before I could say please or thank you or anything else, Marcie was pulling my nightgown off. I still wasn't allowed underwear so I was instantly nude. Damn. In my mind I was a 45-year-old male, and here was a gorgeous girl, probably no older than 18 looking at my new female body. I felt my nipples start to pucker and I crossed my arms over my chest to hide them. Marcie however was more intent at looking at my crotch.

"It's awful how they shaved only part of your pubic hair for the operation," she said as she removed the smaller dressing. "It'll itch like hell when it starts to grow back in."

She helped me to sit on the toilet and adjusted my positioning.

Oh, that was much better. I felt my bladder release it's contents and it sounded like a waterfall. I must have blushed a beet red. I started to pull some toilet paper from the roll when Marcie stopped me. "Like this," she said, and with two fingers she did a quick twirl around and with a flick of the wrist snapped off a section. "You try it."

It took me four times before I could do it properly and then Marcie told me to pat, not wipe and if I had a bowel movement to always wipe to the rear so as not to chance a bacterial infection.

I relaxed a bit realizing that Marcie was just trying to be professional about this. It still felt strange though because we were much closer in 'physical' age than anyone who had treated me up till now. Then she asked me if I remembered menstruating.

Ah Fuck! Just fucking wonderful. I was going to have to deal with this now as well.

I shook my head and said that I wasn't sure I had even started yet.

"Patti, I know you just turned 14 last month, but if you haven't started, I'm sure your Mom would have had you into the doctor's."

Female hormones were starting to kick in and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"That's okay Patti," Marcie said in a soothing voice. "I'm sure that memory will come back real quick when your next period starts, but I'll get a booklet on how to use sanitary napkins for you from the Nurse's station and some pads for you to practice with."

Marcie was stroking my back and holding my head against her breasts as I sat on the toilet. It was a little embarrassing, but not so much that I didn't appreciate the soft feel of her bra-encased breasts against my cheek and my tears stopped almost instantly. I might have the body of a 14-year-old girl, but my 45-year-old male mind remembered the warm scent of woman.

"Better now?" Marcie asked as she stroked my hair.

I looked up at her and said, "Oh, Yes!"

She chuckled and released me to run the water, the powerful flow noisily filling the tub in a minute or so, then started the pump and added some bubble-mix. I really liked the bubbles!

I was getting stronger by the day and got into the tub by myself and let the water jets caress my sensitive young body. Marcie coaxed me to lean back so she could wash my hair. What she was doing felt really good and I was slowly falling under the spell the sensations of having my head massaged sent through my body. Then abruptly, Marcie stopped.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked. "I'm getting all wet doing this from behind the tub, and I could do a much better job if I got in with you."

Would I mind? Like I was going to pass up the chance to see the body of this pocket-goddess? Yeah, right! But I just quietly said okay, it was a big tub and we should fit.

Marcie unzipped her uniform and let it fall silently to the floor.

Her orange-sized breasts were barely supported by a pale blue cotton bra, with matching bikini panties, and then she undid the front clasp and peeled back the cups to show me her puckered pink nipples on slightly darker aureoles. Her breasts drooped hardly at all as she let the bra fall, standing full and proud above her slender waist. Next she kicked off her shoes, and slowly pushed her panties off her hips revealing her small, light bush showing me she was definitely a natural blonde. She let the panties fall to the floor and stepped out of them, and I looked at her face to see a gentle smile.

"You like?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I replied, flushed. "You're beautiful!" If I had been wearing my old body, I would have shot my load right then and there just from the view, and as it was I could feel a warmth spreading between my legs. She slipped in behind me and I felt her breasts brush my back. God this felt wonderful, and I think I moaned.

Marcie hugged me from behind and then returned to the scalp massage she had started. She kept it up for a few minutes longer and then helped me rinse. Then she hugged me again and picking up the soap began washing my tits!

Oh Jesus. I never knew how sensitive nipples and tits could be! I was moaning out loud and then I felt one of Marcie's hands travel down to my groin. I felt her fingers play around my pussy and then a finger started to stroke and gently probe my hole.

"God, you're already wet," she whispered, and then began to nibble on my ear.

"Yes," I giggled. "Of course I'm wet. I'm sitting in water."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.