Once More With Feelings
Chapter 30B: And the World Turns - Again

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30B: And the World Turns - Again - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

I noticed Sister Gabe looking at me as Wendy walked to the head of the table. If she expected to see disappointment or disillusionment in me, she didn't know me as well as she thought. I was happy for Wendy and pleased as well. Six months ago, Wendy hadn't even touched a volleyball, but like everything else, Wendy took to it with a passion once she decided she liked it. She studied the rulebooks and practiced every day. Unlike me, she never lost her temper - well mostly never - and her bubbly enthusiasm was contagious on the court. With the practice and the weight loss, she had become extremely agile on the court and never showed any favoritism. She seemed to have a mathematically intuitive mind that could predict an open spot on our opponent's floor before they had even left it empty. Jealous? Hell no. That was my Sweetheart being honored!

The place got quiet as Wendy accepted her plaque. Her eyes were misted, and I was reminded of the poor Mennonite girl who had nearly been carted away by her parents to be married off, and for whom we had all fought to help win her emancipation. Sister Gabe shook her hand; Annette hugged her. Slowly she turned to face the crowd.

"You realize what an oxymoron this award is, right?" It wasn't really a question. "Without you, I am nothing." Wendy paused for dramatic effect then smiled. "At least on the court," she said, which brought about a lot of laughter and whistles.

"I do really appreciate the honor, but what made the Saints into the team we are was teamwork. Every one of us has put in hundreds of hours playing and practicing. We, the St. Ursula's Saints, as a team made this happen. We all know by now that the Olympic scouts have been looking at a few of our teammates for the '76 Olympic games, but I have to wonder if anyone would have looked at any of our players if we hadn't worked so hard to become the undisputed champions of Canadian Girls Volleyball as a team. Mr. Blake has told us that the season we've had will be in the history books forever. Out of a possible 96 matches to win the National title, we played the minimum, only 64. We have not had to play a third match, the tie breaker, to win against any team. We are totally undefeated in any single game. Mr. Blake says that is a record that can never be broken. Perhaps it will be matched some time in the future, but we were the first!"

The cheering took five minutes to settle down.

"I am truly proud to be part of the team that set the standard, and grateful for the opportunity to have played with the greatest team ever! Thank you."

Everyone got on their feet and gave her a standing ovation. We all felt special now after hearing Wendy's acceptance speech.

Annette took the head of the table again for her second duty. "And now for the naming of the new captain of the Saints." Annette's eyes scanned the room. "It is customary for the graduating members of the team to cast ballots for this position. This year it didn't take ballots. In private discussions with the team members who will not be in the 75/76 team, the vote was unanimous. When I was voted captain, I was just starting my second year at St. Ursula's. I think I was nominated because I had a bit of experience and no one else wanted the job. With two years of finishing close to last, no one ever challenged me for the position. I am grateful that, in my final year as captain, I was part of the team that took home the National Championship. Therefore, it would not be precedent setting to nominate a second year student as my replacement. I'm not sure a devious mind is a quality that will help make for a great captain, but we have laughed and played along with some of the wackier stunts we pulled this year, and it did help to keep our competition on their toes. Yes, the graduating members have voted Patti Johnson as their nomination for new captain for the Saints. I would like to open the floor to anyone who wants to challenge our selection."

I was shocked, surprised, and even a bit doubtful, but if the seniors had nominated me, who was I to argue? The place became very quiet and I wondered what was going on in the minds of those players who would be playing next year.

A light murmuring started in the room, which grew as whispers became louder, and then some of the players who would be remaining stood and started to clap. Soon the entire team was on their feet applauding, and the nuns and supporters joined them. Jim was beaming from ear to ear, and Brett was thumping the counter. Bob was on his feet clapping as loud as the rest of the team. I felt my ears turn red. All the things I had screwed up in my first life were forgotten as I realized that teamwork and respect for others paid off in big dividends. I waited till things quieted down a bit and then stood up myself. I walked forward to Annette who was holding a brand new uniform top with the numbers '00' on the front and back. On the back, my name was above my new number. I hugged Annette, and as I did, I lightly bit her earlobe, causing her to blush and smile.

"Hey, Patti," someone hollered out, "Is that your future scoring potential or your IQ?" I poked a tongue at the corner of the room the comment had come from, causing another wave of laughter.

"I thank the graduating seniors who nominated me," I started. "I'm not sure I would have nominated myself." This got a good hearty laugh from all around the room. "On a serious note, my good friend, Annette, made reference to some of the stunts I suggested during this season. While some of them seemed outrageous, and we know that some opposing teams argued our use of them, that we used them and got away with it proved something. No matter how strange or off the wall those suggestions were, not one player ever voiced a concern or disputed them. I believe it helped solidify us all as a team. Not a loose pack of individual players, but a team. I am humbled and honored, and I will attempt to follow Annette's footsteps in allowing the new team to bond and grow. We went from the bottom to the top and set a standard getting here, and another after arriving, and I for one want to be back here next year!"

For five minutes I couldn't get a word in. Some of the team members were standing on their chairs cheering! Everybody was going wild, and I saw Jim frantically scribbling notes on his pad. I guess my words would be coming back to bite me in the ass come Monday. When things finally started to settle down, I continued.

"We have a unique advantage over other schools," I said. "One that I intend to take advantage of in the future. Our pool of potential talent is limited, and we will hold open tryouts in September hoping to extend them. But, for now I am going to ask all members of the team who will be with us next year to join in regular practices right through the next semester. Sister Gabe already has a list of students who want to try out for the team, and I will ask them to also join us for these practices, and, I invite all the graduating seniors to join us as well so they can teach their skills to the new junior members."

Again with the cheering.

"And I want to inform Mr. Blake right now, that if he publishes a word about our strategy, he will no longer be riding on our team bus!"

Jim smiled and winked at me and made a motion of zipping his mouth.

"Of course I might be presumptuous in assuming we will still have a team bus," I said with a smile at Robert Denure. He nodded enthusiastically.

"Finally," I said, "I would like to make a request of our coach and our principal." The place got very quiet in a hurry. Sister Elizabeth nodded for me to continue.

"Based on our record, and I am not referring to this season, but instead all the seasons the Saints have played, I would ask that Annette's jersey and number, 99, be retired. Annette led the Saints to their first ever National championship."

Sister Elizabeth didn't get a chance to answer, though I saw her smile as the place went totally chaotic. I hugged Annette once more, giving a little bite to her other ear and made my way back to my lover.


"What's the idea of biting my Sweetheart?" asked Mandy when we were back in our room.

There had been an hour more of speeches and congratulations before we finally called it a night and everyone was back in their rooms. We still had time to kill before lights out, but after all the excitement, I think everyone just wanted to rest up and have some quiet time.

"Well," I said with a smirk, "I had a hankering for something sweet, and I figured it was better to nip her ears than to lift her top and nibble on her cherries!"

"Aren't you in a committed relationship with Wendy?" Mandy asked.

"I probably should be committed," I said, which caused Wendy to nudge me in the ribs, "but I love Wendy. However, we're young and curious, and just because you love french fries doesn't mean you don't want to have smashed potatoes once in a while!"

"Is that what I look like?" asked Annette in mock indignation. "Mashed potatoes?"

"For lack of a better metaphor," I giggled.

Annette peeled off her top and started to toy with her nipples, which were quite erect.

Wendy stripped to her panties and then pounced on Mandy. "Personally I love pistachio, but I sure don't mind a double scoop of butterscotch ice cream," she said, as she took Mandy's top off and latched on to one of Mandy's nipples. Annette had an amused look on her face.

"I'll admit I got instantly wet when you nibbled my ear," she said. "God, I can't believe I'm saying this. I love Mandy, but when you bit my lobe, all the sensations went right to my pussy. I could have melted on the spot!" She said this as she removed my top. Neither Annette nor I had worn a bra since before Christmas. There just wasn't a need for it, and the fact we were tall, thin, and nearly flat didn't bother either of us. We accepted the fact that we were who we were. We didn't need approval from others to validate our own confidence. I teased her nipples without mercy as I went for her throat, nibbling on the tender skin there. Annette was especially sensitive in the nape of her neck right up to her ear. Her hands were busy torturing my tits, and when I bit her lobe again, just before inserting my tongue in her ear, she moaned.

I was going to go farther, and I'm sure from what I saw out of the corner of my eye that Mandy and Wendy, who were locked in a passionate tongue duel, were going to as well, when there was a knock on the door. Annette fell back on her bed, frustration evident in her face.

"Oh, damn!" she exclaimed.

Wendy sighed. "It's not like we can pretend we're not here."

I got up and threw my robe on before answering the door. It was Linda, Julie, and Dr. Parker. I checked to make sure they were alone and then let them in. Dr. Parker was carrying something behind his back, as was Linda. Julie lifted the "Do Not Disturb" sign from the inside of the door, placed it on the outside, and locked the door behind her.

Linda sniffed the air and asked if they had interrupted something interesting. Wendy sighed and said there had just been an orgy starting. Dr. Parker's eyes went wide, and I could almost hear the wheels and gears churning in his mind.

"Now, Doctor," I said. "I'm not sure your heart would be up to watching four, young, delicious, nubile girls getting it on with each other."

He looked at each of us and then said, "What a way to go!" which got a laugh from everybody.

As the medical team assigned to the Saints - Linda and Julie under school contracts and Dr. Parker as a favor to Robert - they have privileges few others do, including access to all the girls' rooms.

Linda explained that they had cornered Bob after everyone had left and said it didn't feel right to celebrate such an important victory without champagne, but that as medical personnel, they didn't think it would look right for them to be ordering a bottle of bubbly to help the old captain and the new captain celebrate in style.

Apparently Bob had no hang-ups about Annette having a drink but understood that Sister Gabe and Sister Elizabeth might. After receiving assurances that we would be under medical supervision as we celebrated, he had waited until Sister Gabe and Sister Elizabeth were out of the room and had forked over some serious cash for two bottles of the best the hotel had to offer. Doc Parker produced them from behind his back. "Just out of the cooler," he said.

Linda brought her hands forward showing she was holding champagne flutes between each of her fingers - seven of them. Julie produced a silver bucket filled with ice and explained that Father Ed was still in the bar soaking up the free spirits offered by Jim and Brett as they discussed sports. I had never seen Father Ed drunk, but neither had I ever seen him turn down a free drink. I idly wondered who confessed the confessor.

We got ourselves comfortable, my robe off once more. Hell, every one of the people in this room had seen me naked countless times. Wendy, who at one time had been the shyest of anyone I had ever met, sat there in just her pretty panties with her legs crossed Yoga style on the bed. A wet spot was noticeable if you looked, and I noticed that Doc Parker was looking!

I thought about all these people who were such a strong factor in my new life. I adored Mike and Ann, who had turned into a real social couple and were not anywhere as uptight as Einstein had told me they were. Father Ed, who was a trusted confidant and friend and a great evening visitor when we were at the school, and Sister Gabe, who had convinced Wendy and I to join the volleyball team in the first place and who I had just learned so much about. Sister Elizabeth was without a doubt the best principal / school administrator I had ever had. She was open to reason and suggestions and stood by her students without fail, though punished fairly when it was needed. I remembered her offering me tea in her fancy China cups and treating me like an adult though I was only 14, and her gallant rush to help Wendy when her parents wanted to whisk her away. Then I looked at Linda and Julie. My two Florence Nightingales who had helped me learn what it meant to be a woman, when everything I knew about women could have been written on the back of a postage stamp. They were the only ones, outside of Wendy, who knew the real story behind Einstein and me. Doctor Parker, who loved young girls but treated them like royalty, and who spoke to me as an adult, not hesitating to call a spade a spade. I loved his direct approach to my 'condition' and his calm reassurance about my injuries. Tom and Rita, who I had definitely known in my former life, and were now so much happier. They had a good son, one they could be proud of, and though they might not understand his relationship with me, they never questioned it, but openly embraced being part of an extended family. Robert Denure, his daughter Annette, her lover Mandy, and my other friends on the team - so many people in my life and so many more that I had met. My life and love was overflowing. This is what living was all about!

I became aware that Wendy was gently stroking my arm as the popping of a cork shattered my reverie.

"Earth calling Patti," said Annette. When I looked at her I smiled - a truly warm and loving smile.

"Where did you go?" she asked with a smile of her own.

"Just counting my blessings," I said. "Thinking of my friends and how lucky I am to have all of you."

In the most serious tone I had ever heard him use, Doc Parker said, "Money comes and goes; fame is fleeting. When all is said and done, if you have friends you have more than you need. Friends make the rough road a bit smoother, the hill a little easier to climb, and when you feel like life is throwing you too many curves, friends will be with you to help catch the wild pitches."

"Amen," said Julie, giving Linda a hug and a kiss.

Dr. Parker rolled his eyes in mock disbelief. "I'm the only heterosexual still alive and I'm trapped in a room with hormone raged lesbians!"

I laughed. "But Doctor, you said you liked to look!"

He laughed with me and said, "That I do dear girl, and I thank you for allowing me to do so. It gives me inspiration for my other pursuits."

I didn't ask him what those other pursuits were. If he wanted me to know, he would tell me in time. One lesson I had learned quite well was to keep my nose out of other people's business. The same way I wanted them to keep their noses out of mine.

The doctor filled the glasses up with a bubbling golden potion, and Linda and Julie helped pass them out. I got the first toast in.

"This is to friends, lovers, and confidants. Let us hold them near and dear to our hearts. Without them we would all be lonelier." We clinked glasses and took a sip. It was good champagne. I had only had the cheap stuff in my other life; now I appreciated the difference!

"And to the Goddess," said Wendy, "and whatever anomalies in time, space, and fate allowed us all to find each other. Let us remember that without a guiding hand from her, life would be different."

Seven glasses clinked again.


Even a magnum of champagne doesn't last long when shared among seven people, and I don't remember the two bottles being that large. I do remember feeling pretty good when Doctor Parker upturned the last bottle into the silver bucket. With a sigh he stood and wished us all a good night, but he didn't get away unscathed. Annette, Mandy, Wendy, and I, the stuff that made up the good doctor's dreams, all gave him big hugs. Considering the four of us were all topless, this was our special way of saying thanks to the good doctor. Annette kissed him chastely on the lips but let her hands slip under his to push her little nubs into his chest. Mandy gave him a kiss that was not as chaste and really pushed her boobs into him. I could see a swelling in his pants as she did so and was determined to top that. I moved close and pressed my itty bitty titties hard into his chest as I grabbed his ass with my hands and ground my panty-covered pussy against his erection. I would have continued but felt a tap on my shoulder. Wendy had her own ideas of how to thank the good doctor!

Grabbing his hands after removing the bucket he was holding with one hand, she placed them both on each of her apple-sized tits. I could see her dark nipples, stiff and extended, and she moaned as he gently kneaded them. She nibbled on his neck while standing on her tiptoes, and with her free hands slipped her panties off and tucked them into the doctor's pants! Then with a force that surprised us all she ripped open his shirt and pressed her chest into his! Gyrating around in small circles she pressed her large, swollen nipples over the hair on his chest while grinding her crotch against his, until we heard a small groan and watched the doctor's knees kind of shake and his face lose color. Wendy finished him off with a kiss on the lips and then backed away suddenly looking a bit embarrassed.

Doctor Parker's eyes were a bit glazed, and he had a smile that a mortician would never be able to chisel off. As he adjusted Wendy's panties in his own pants, he said to her, "Young lady, you should consider a career as a doctor. You have a healing touch."

Wendy and I kissed Linda and Julie good night, and then we were back to just us four.


It was dark in the room except for a little light from the bathroom, and aside from a few muffled moans coming from the other bed and from Wendy, I heard nothing. Of course, Wendy's thighs clamped around my head made effective earmuffs.

I licked Wendy to another climax before her powerful thighs turned my head into a pancake. I had to literally pry her legs apart so I could get my head free, kissing my way up her belly to her boobies. I thought I heard a familiar sound, but it didn't register with me till Wendy shot up straight and turned on the light between the beds.

There was Annette, lying on her back, Mandy's mouth on her lower lips, and the familiar sight and sound of the phallic-shaped vibrator slipping in and out of her ass! The ones we had bought in Toronto!

"Hey!" shouted Mandy, "a bit of privacy please!"

"Fu-u-c-c-c-c-k... pr-i-i-i-v-a-a-a-A-aH-aH-SEEEEEE!" screamed Annette, her knees going to her chest, as she barreled over the edge and climaxed with moans and groans into a spectacular orgasm.

Mandy's face was flushed with excitement and embarrassment as her hand kept twisting the plastic cock in Annette's ass. She held it like a weapon, a full grip on the base, her own face covered with Annette's love juices.

Mandy, though a bit perturbed at the sudden onslaught of light and discovery, continued to slowly pump the vibrator in and out with a twisting motion, letting Annette ride her crest until, slowly, her knees came down, splayed on the bed, exposing every square inch of her body to us. Her nipples were very erect, her chest and forehead still sweaty and flushed as she turned to us with an impish grin. Mandy reached down with her free hand and turned the vibe off and grabbed a tissue from the night stand, discreetly wrapping the toy in it to hide traces of fecal matter.

"Mandy doesn't like anything bigger than my thumb in her butt," Annette said calmly, "but I love the feeling of being filled back there."

Wendy giggled and said she also like a finger, sometimes two, in her butt but also liked a full feeling up front. Annette looked at her and asked if we had a strap-on dildo. I shook my head and explained I had been using the vibrator on Wendy to prepare her for the day Einstein was going to introduce her to a real cock!

"You're going to let a guy inside you?" Mandy asked incredulously.

"No," said Wendy, "I'm going to fuck Patrick senseless."

"But I thought you were only into girls," said Annette.

"I'm into anything that feels good," said Wendy with a blush. "I love Pete, but how will I know if I like a cock inside me or not if I don't try it? I thought taking a guy in my mouth would be the last thing in the world I'd ever do until I tried that."

"YOU SUCKED A COCK?" This came from both Annette and Mandy.

"Only after Pete showed me how," said Wendy with a smile.

Now it was my turn to get the look of disbelief.


Annette boiled the kettle in the room, and now we were sitting drinking tea, all thoughts of sleep gone. Both Annette and Mandy wanted to know how, why, where, when, and whose cock we had sucked.

I put down my cup and tried to explain my idea of friendship.

"Einstein is a really good and close friend," I said. "You've seen how he is with our parents, and with your dad," I said, looking at Annette. "You've seen how good he's been with the team and what he's risked for us. Hell, Annette, even you've said he's not like any guy you've ever met."

"That's true," said Annette, "but couldn't you just be friends?"

I laughed. I explained that I loved Wendy the same way she loved me, but we shared a special pleasure when we had a chance to with Einstein. "Wouldn't you want your friends to feel as good as possible when all you have to do is enjoy some quality intimate time with them?"

"You can't justify letting some guy, even if it is Patrick, getting his rocks off as a sign of friendship," said Annette.

"But what if we're getting our 'rocks' off at the same time?" asked Wendy.

Annette sighed, her shoulders slumped. "Patti, you have totally corrupted this girl."

Wendy laughed. "Actually, it was my idea."

"So," said Mandy, "what does it feel like?"

For the next half hour Wendy explained all about how her curiosity about male anatomy and Einstein's obvious physical discomfort with an erection had started her quest on what happens with guys when they get excited. She explained how, at his invitation, she'd felt it through his jeans and her wonder at how a guy could move around with something that big and hard in his pants. Then she told of how I had convinced him to let her see what it looked like hard, and then her driving need to touch it, which he allowed. She told of the first time she had gripped it and gotten his seed all over her face and hair and how pleased she felt giving him that release - of tasting it out of curiosity and finally taking it in her mouth and bringing him off orally. Annette and Mandy sat there, open-mouthed, as they took in the abbreviated story. Wendy was smart enough to leave Linda and Julie out of the story.

Mandy looked at me and asked, "And you just sat by and watched all this?"

I laughed. "Hell no! I was helping! There were the three of us, and all three of us enjoyed a very pleasant diversion."

"And that's all it was?" asked Annette. "A diversion?"

I sighed. "Look, Annette. You told me once that you didn't like people judging you for your sexuality. Yet that's exactly what you're doing with Wendy and me. Einstein is one of our closest friends. He's proven to be a strong ally when we needed one, and that he will go the distance when we need someone to do something without a lot of questions. Once in a while, when the mood strikes us, we play as a threesome. It doesn't mean I love Wendy any less. What it means is I can, we can, be closer friends with him than any other male because he knows that no man will ever come between us. He's happy with the situation, we're happy with it, so I don't see a problem."

Annette thought about that for some time, finally coming to a rationalization she could handle. "I guess it's like the four of us in a shower," she said. "I guess some people would say we're four orgy-inclined lesbians, but that's not the case. We're just good friends having a good time."

"Exactly!" I said.

"I know I wouldn't mind seeing a real cock," mused Mandy, but was quick to add that she'd probably gag if she put one in her mouth.

"And I know that there's no way we could ask just any guy to show us or let us touch his without him wanting more or thinking that he could convert us," said Annette.

"That's why I feel so secure with Patrick," said Wendy. "He knows us for who we are and has never hinted at anything other than a very close friendship. He says he can concentrate on his school work and ignore the cock teasers in school, because if he has a real need that he can't satisfy himself, he has two good friends who will remind him that he is a man who can satisfy a woman."

We headed for a late night shower, knowing we would be getting up early in the morning. On the way to the bathroom, Mandy wondered out loud if Patrick would let her see his. I expected Annette to blow up, but she just giggled, saying, "Only if I'm there babe!"


At 9:30 the next morning we boarded Air Canada flight 201 non-stop for London. Wendy again had the window seat, and it was a beautiful spring-like day. I was tired from the late-night talk and a huge breakfast, so I just held Wendy's hand as she tried to spot all the cities she had memorized from the airport lounge map.

Linda and Julie were chatting and smiling, and Doctor Parker smiled at us then laid back and closed his eyes - but the smile didn't fade! Annette and Mandy were deep in a conversation which I had a pretty good idea was about Einstein.

As the plane, another DC-8, circled London waiting for clearance, I could see the parking lot was overflowing, and there were hundreds of people on the ground.

"Our welcoming committee is waiting," I said to Annette. There really was no use in trying to talk to Wendy, as she had no interest in anything going on inside the plane.

After a short delay, the door was opened and the stairs run up to allow us to disembark. I led Wendy up the aisle, carrying my travel bag, and as I stepped onto the platform, I had a vision. It wasn't like a dream, or even a daydream, and I found it quite novel. I saw the terminal in front of me and several people at the foot of the stairs, but in my mind's eye, I also saw Einstein. He was working hurriedly on something, I guessed so he could finish and come meet us. Then I saw what he saw - an amplifier of some sort - and our hand reached out as he leaned across it, picked up the power cord, and plugged it into a power outlet at the back of the bench.

Our left hand was on the bare metal of the amplifier as I took a first step down the stairs, and he turned on the switch. There was a bang as the unit exploded beneath our hand. I stepped into space as excruciating pain ran up our arm, and suddenly I was looking up at blue sky and Wendy's concerned face. A brass band was playing our theme song as I thought, 'there wasn't a band last time!'

I felt like someone punched their hand through my chest and was squeezing my heart, as Julie's voice screamed, "DOCTOR PARKER!"

'Oh, damn!' I thought, 'Not now, not this time... ' My vision was fading around the edges as Wendy leaned close, and I managed to whisper through the pain, "Einstein... shop... electricity..."

She looked away from me for a moment and screamed, "SISTER!" then back at me. All I could see now were her tear-filled eyes, and I tried to smile.

"Love ya, Babe," I thought.

And then everything just... turned off.


 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.