Once More With Feelings - Cover

Once More With Feelings

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 17: Visitors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Visitors - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

The shrill chirping of a bird outside the window brought me into that halfway state between sleep and wakening, and I felt Carol spooned behind me with her breasts pressed up against my back and her arm wrapped around my chest. It felt so good - I had forgotten how good it felt to cuddle, just sharing skin and couldn't remember just how long it had been... Then she moved her hand to caress my breast, thumb and finger teasing my nipple and I could feel my clit engorging, my nether lips swelling, moisture oozing, ready for a big hard stiff dick to slide into me...


I sat bolt upright, my heart pounding, trembling. Wendy was still in bed with me!

"It's okay, Pete," Wendy said softly. "We're in our own bed now." She pulled me down to her, wrapping her arm around me again. "Honey, you're shaking! Are you cold?"

"No," I whispered back, "I just got a fright when I woke up, that's all."

"What?" she asked, snuggling up to me.

"I realized you were in bed with me, and I thought we were still in the dorm."

"Oh."

That single word told me she saw my fib for what it was, and I knew that if I wanted to keep her, I would always have to tell her the truth.

I wriggled around till I could see her eyes. "Honey, I was dreaming I was about to get fucked, and I was wanting it!"

I could see the tenderness in her eyes as she replied, "Darling, I'll fuck you any time you want!"

My tears started as I replied, "I was getting fucked by a boy! And it scared me so... so much! 'Cause I wanted it! And I love you so much!"

And the thing that scared me so was that I knew just whose dick I was getting wet for...

It was mine!

Wendy held me as I cried, my tears running to wet her cheeks as well. Eventually my sobs slowed to a sniffle, and Wendy wiped my face with the sheet.

"Pete, if you want to get fucked by a boy, I don't mind as long as you love me," she whispered.

"If it ever happens," I whispered back, "Will you hold my hand?"

She giggled. "Like when we got our ears done?"

I giggled too. "Well yes, but you have to be naked!"

The scene was suddenly in my mind, I was lying on my back, Wendy's hand on my nipple, teasing me as she kissed me, another body over mine, lean, hard, as he nudged the firm head of my dick between my lips... Wendy's hand was between my legs, a finger deep in me and I was coming, my moans muffled by her lips as she curled her finger, Oh God!!

I lay panting for a few minutes, Wendy clutched to my breast when a knock at the door made us both jump.

"Come on sleepyheads!" came the voice of Annette. "The paper is here! Meet us in the caf!"

I looked at the clock and groaned. It was just after 6 AM!

Oh God, we needed a shower! We both reeked of sex! I fingered Wendy to a gentle climax during our shower, but we spent most of our time cuddling and kissing before the water cooled.

Even though it was a bit chilly, I opened the window wide to let in some fresh air and hopefully some of the amorous smells out.

We brushed our teeth and our hair in record time, got dressed and made the bed, and then rushed off to join up with our teammates.

"We've got to get to bed earlier," I whispered to Wendy as we filled our plates with bacon, scrambled eggs, and fruit.

You could really tell that we had become a team, because even though there were five or six copies of the London Free Press on the table, we all sat around Annette who read the copy over another time. We took up the entire front page of the sports section! Pictures galore and even an editorial. As we had been told by Sister Gabe, the title across the top of the page was "Saints: Divinely Inspired!"

We all laughed at the joke. We had no doubt we had help, but we had also worked our asses off to get that good. The pictures were fantastic. There were enough of them so that every one of us was in at least one of the pictures.

The editorial, written by Jim Blake, started with a history of; or rather a lack of history of St. Ursula's winning record. Blake had dug out trivia about the school and its half century fielding the team least likely to win in any sport, but all that had changed last night when a very shocked and surprised Catholic Central had met us on their home court and how we had thoroughly trounced them in the first game of the season. Catholic Central, last year's divisional and regional champions, had been totally caught off guard by the well-oiled finely tuned Saints. Blake went on with statistics about scores and speed etc and finished off his editorial with a prediction that the Saints would take home the provincial championship if they could keep playing with the skill they had shown.

We were still whooping it up when Sister Gabe came into the cafeteria. The smile on her face told us she had already seen the paper.

"Now we really have to practice, girls," she said. "You can bet that every school in the city, probably in the province, is going to be practicing like crazy in the hopes of defeating you."

"Never happen," said Annette looking around at us. "I graduate this year, so do Marcie, Mandy and Rita. This is our last chance have a go at the Regionals and I, as the captain of this team, say that as hard as they might practice, we are going to practice even harder! Right girls?"

Needless to say, the answer was a resounding "YES!!!"

Sister Gabe said she thought that was how we would feel and had arranged for the gym to be open for practice for two hours every night of the week right after the last period. Then she hit us with a shocker. The board of directors had approved a Sports Nurse to be on site every day till the season ended: Julie Wilson.

Damn! You could have knocked me over with a feather. Julie had hoped to start university and become a doctor in a few years, but with the kind of money that she would earn at this privately funded school, she could start her classes at the beginning of the next semester.

Classes that day were erratic to say the least. The whole school was buzzing with the news and by six pm, the entire team was gathered in front of the color TV in the main lounge to watch CFPL-TV's local news. For the most part, the national and international news didn't interest the other girls, but I was interested, vaguely remembering what was to come. Our interest came to a peak when the sports coverage started, and we were getting disappointed when it seemed they were only going to do national sports when suddenly the back picture changed to the school logo.

"Last night, local volleyball school team, The St. Ursula's Saints, entered the record books by demolishing Catholic Central, defeating last year's Regional Champions two sets to zip in the first game of the season. They set a record for fastest return of service point, making their first point off Catholic Central's serve less than five seconds into the match, and never in the regional competition have last year's wooden-spooners taken out the leading team in the first meeting of the season."

As Brett Faison was reading, the screen showed grabs from the game, starting with the first point, and showing the progressive desperation on the faces of the CCH players and finished with a shot of the scoreboard while we shook their hands.

The picture changed to show Sister Gabe looking uncomfortable in front of the camera.

"Sister Gabriel, you have worked a miracle in turning around your team since last year's season score of 16 to 1 and a draw. What has been the major factor in this turnaround?"

"Well," she replied as the microphone switched to her, "I certainly can't claim a miracle. We leave those up to the Boss," she said with a smile. But," she went on, "I also believe that God helps those who help themselves. Every girl in our team was determined to give her best, and tonight they were rewarded with a win. But," she went on, a twinkle in her eye, "I think we may have caught Catholic Central by surprise, so the girls are now looking forward to some real competition."

I was amazed! Our self-effacing coach had just managed in the nicest way to describe Catholic Central as no competition at all. And at the same time she told everyone they ain't seen nothing yet!

Brett Faison finished the segment promising that CFPL would air the entire game Saturday morning at 11 o'clock.

I looked at Wendy just she looked at me, and we grinned. I raised my hand and looked at her, expectantly. After a moment, she raised hers, and I slapped it, yelling "Go Saints!"

"Yeah! Go Saints!"

Suddenly, we were swapping slaps around the team, and it seemed quickly to slow down to swapping hugs. I felt tears come to my eyes, but I knew they were tears of happiness. I saw tears in the eyes of most of the girls as we hugged each other, and knew we were bonding closer than ever before.

I ended up hugging Wendy once more, and felt a surge of desire run through my body, the feel of her firm mounds against me making my nipples erect.

I looked around to see three other couples, not too obvious, but apparent if you're looking for it - the loving glances, the lingering hands... We exchanged glances, tacitly recognizing each other, then danced a disengage, separating to go our various ways.


That night, Wendy wanted to try going down on me, but I held her off, asking her to wait until the weekend when we would have the time to do it properly and there would be no need to hurry. Now that we had a room of our own, we could stockpile some food and not have to get up so early on the weekends to rush down to breakfast.

And then Wendy's period started. She said she was a few days early but blamed it on all the exercise and excitement, and I lovingly helped her insert her first ever tampon.

By the time the weekend hit, we were ready for a break. The adrenaline had been pumping through our veins for three days and we both looked forward to some leisurely time with a basketball. (You didn't think I would settle for just Volleyball did you?)


After a morning workout, shooting hoops and playing one on one, we headed back to our room to change. It seemed silly to use the gym shower when we had one in our own room.

We didn't bother watching the broadcast of our game against CCH that morning and were discussing whether or not we should try and get some more makeup. I had the strangest desire to paint Wendy's toenails.

Though we had seen Julie both Thursday and Friday night at practice, and had a chance to talk with her, both Wendy and I were surprised to see Julie and Linda walking down the hall towards our room on Saturday. They were carrying a big box between them and we quickly rushed to help.

It felt strange to think of Julie and Linda as being the adults in our small room, when my mind kept insisting that I was the eldest, but I was pleased to be a young girl.

They knew Wendy and I loved each other, and had gone shopping to help us set up our own place. It was only because of their special status with the school that they had the right to roam the hallways and enter our room!

Linda and Julie had brought all kinds of housewarming gifts. An electric kettle, a teapot along with a box of tea and powdered milk and sugar, a regular radio and some food and feminine hygiene products.

All the food was packaged in cellophane, mostly snacks, cookies and crackers and such, and they promised they would bring more the next time they came. I admonished Linda and reminded her that they could not afford to be this reckless with their money, but she shushed me and said that as of the start of the next semester, she would be at the school every day to assist the school nurse, and to teach!

I looked at her with a question in my eyes.

"I'm going to be teaching Sex-Ed!" she proclaimed with pride.

It seems that the regular nurse had no stomach for discussing something that as a nun, she had no experience with. Linda turned out to be superbly qualified!

We carefully unwrapped the cups and saucers they had brought and Wendy and I entertained our first, possibly our only guests ever, that afternoon. As a last surprise, before they left, Linda presented us with two large bottles of body lotion.

"Ooo!" I said with a lascivious grin, "I know just..."

"No!" she said smiling. "It's not for that! We want you girls to start using this after you get out of the shower. If you don't take care of your skin now, you'll get dry and itchy skin."

"And it will look like you have dandruff," added Julie. "But for other special needs lubrication..." she pulled a couple of bottles of the stuff she had given me at the hospital out of her purse, "this should tide you over for a while. Though from the looks of the two of you together... You probably don't need it!"

Wendy blushed but I said thanks and gave them both a big hug.

After they left, Wendy checked out the radio and was thrilled that we could pick up CKLW with it. It was after all, 'the' rock station that played all the latest songs. Most radios couldn't pick up the AM signal that came from Windsor.

We thought that having visitors in 'our' room was something really special and had enjoyed entertaining Linda and Julie. It was really nice of them to take care of us, as we were legally too young to do much of this ourselves. We had just put everything away when a knock sounded at the door.

It was Father Ed! And he was holding two potted plants. He explained he just wanted to bring a little nature into our lives and we thanked him very properly with big hugs! He hesitated, and I knew he was in a mood to talk, so why not go for broke and let him see that we had set up housekeeping?

"Father Ed, we were just about to put the kettle on. Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Thank you, Patti, a cup of tea would go down just fine."

Wendy filled the kettle and I brought out some of the cookies that Linda and Julie had left for us. He just sat back in one of the easy chairs and watched with amusement as we served him.

"How do you take yours, Father Ed?" I asked.

"White with one," he replied.

"I'm sorry, Father Ed, we only have powdered milk."

"That's all right, Patti, there is a trick to it you know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.