Once More With Feelings - Cover

Once More With Feelings

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 15: Bloody Hell!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Bloody Hell! - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

"That was too close," I said to Wendy over breakfast the next morning.

"God, I know, but what you were doing... I thought I was going to die!"

"It's me that will die if I don't get a taste of you soon," I said. "God, girl, you smell delicious!"

Wendy blushed a furious beet red.

We did decide though that we would only try bed sharing on the weekends when most of the girls were gone. For the rest of the time we would have to try to stick to the showers.

"Maybe we can use the shower in the dorm," I said. "I hardly ever see anybody in there when we brush our teeth."

"I think it's too risky," said Wendy. "You never know when somebody might come in to use the toilet. But damn... we need to stick around in the gym longer."

After classes that day we were pleasantly surprised to see all of the members of the volleyball team in the gym. It wasn't planned but pretty soon a group of girls had absconded with Wendy. They were the shorter players and wanted to learn how to set up the ball for those of us who were taller and could spike over the net without having to jump so high. Wendy, remembering how I had started her off just bouncing the ball back and forth, soon had six girls juggling three balls in a circle, hitting it just right so that it seemed to hover before it came down. I figured if they could keep three balls from touching the ground, then when it came time for our first game, we could keep that ball on our side of the net for longer periods and look for the open spots.

With the taller girls I showed them how I practiced using newspaper targets taped to the wall. One of them suggested we stick to the net and use tape for targets on the ground. We split into two groups and those of us that had the targets on our side worked hard at blocking all spikes. We didn't manage to block them all, but our team mates were working hard at looking for the open areas before they actually spiked.

The first hour flew by so quickly that I was surprised when one of the girls said she had homework, and so ended our first unofficial practice. As they headed to the showers, Wendy and I volunteered to put the balls away as we were going to stick around and work on something else.

Wendy and I brought out the basketballs. When the seniors saw us working the basketballs one of them said that we were ball crazy, but it was said in good humor so we waved as they left.

I had Wendy work on dribbling with both hands, low down to the ground and walking the ball while crouched. The dribbling had come back to me quite quickly and with my height, I worked on free throws and dunks. My shots from court were only running around 50 percent, but I knew as long as I kept on practicing...

We were both pretty tired when it came time to stop for the day. Walking or running the track wasn't as hard! We were both pretty beat when we hit the showers but at least we were alone.

Standing in between the last two rows of lockers, well out of sight of any prying eyes, we embraced and kissed, dueling tongues and nibbling on lips.

I slid Wendy's shorts off as she slid her hands into mine. Her top was next to go and my talent with undoing bras far surpassed my ability to do my own up. Soon we were standing naked, flesh pressed against flesh, our sweat intermingling. My hand found her love mound and I toyed with her sex as our mouths stayed in a passionate lock.

Wendy was dripping juice and I easily slid a finger inside her hot box, pressing my palm against her clit. Not wanting to be outdone, Wendy wasted no time inserting two fingers into my cunt. We shifted position just enough so we could hump each other's hand and within minutes we were both groaning in ecstasy.

"God, Wendy, you make me come on command," I whispered in her ear after my peak had subsided somewhat.

"Mmm, I know what you mean," said Wendy. "I'm always horny just being around you, so cumming is so easy!"

"I'm dying to get a room of our own," I told her. "Then we can go even farther."

"You mean like what you did last night?" she asked.

I gently laughed. "What I did last night was nothing, babe. Just wait until I know we won't be interrupted!"


After supper, and squeaky clean, we went to the nurse's office for the big piercing routine. I remembered how in the 80's every corner jewelry store did it for free with the purchase of a set of earrings and how hair dressers also did it as a side line, but this was still 1974. We didn't even have starter studs!

There were a couple of girls ahead of us, mostly gas pains from over eating or menstrual cramps. We sat and waited for about forty minutes.

The pain of having the needle pushed through our earlobes was sharp but thankfully quick. The nurse gave us ice cubes wrapped in surgical gauze to help take away the swelling. We must have looked pretty funny sitting there holding a hand to each ear.

The nurse said that since we were there anyway, she was going to do a quick update on our charts. "Oh good," I thought. I was finally going to find out what I weighed and how tall I actually was!

She did Wendy first, weighing her in and measuring her height. Wendy was five foot three and weighed 126 pounds.

"Wendy, have you been sick?" the nurse asked.

"No, Sister," Wendy said, "as a matter of fact, I've never felt better!"

"But dear," the nurse said, "You've lost over 20 pounds! And that's just too much in three weeks. I'm going to have to insist you see the doctor."

"If you say so, Sister," Wendy said, "but I think it's from all the exercise. Patti and I have been on the track for an hour a day every day and then an hour in the gym as well, plus we're on the volleyball team."

The nurse looked skeptical and consulted her chart. "According to your records, Wendy, you've never been involved in any sports. Why the sudden interest?"

"It's all Patti's fault," Wendy giggled. "She convinced me that walking and exercise is good for me. She even has me eating broccoli!"

The nurse laughed. "Well, it looks good on you, Wendy, just let me take your measurements to update my data, but I want to see you every week to keep track of your weight."

Wendy stood in her bra and panties while the nurse measured her. Her hips had trimmed down to a nice 35 inches, her waist was 30 inches, and her bust was 36. The nurse took her behind the screen to check her boobs and Wendy told me after we left that she still had a B cup.

I weighed in at 109 pounds, and stood all of five foot 10 and a half. My hips were 28 inches, my waist a mere 24 and my bust was 32. Behind the screen, the nurse quietly said to me that there was no use trying to measure my cup size as there wasn't enough to register an official size. I wasn't even big enough to warrant a double A. The nurse tried to console me on something that I guess would have made a lot of women feel upset, but I was glad that I wouldn't have to be stuck wearing a bra all my life. I did however try to look crestfallen. The nurse tried to tell me that they might still grow, but according to what Einstein had told me, I knew the only way I was going to get tits was to get pregnant, and that was going to be a long while off.

"Now I know you've had surgery recently, Patricia," the nurse said after we were dressed again, "but I'd like to see some more meat on those bones."

I promised I would eat healthy and let nature take its course.

Twenty minutes later we were the center of attention in our dorm room as the other girls inspected our pearl studs.


I woke up the next morning with a dull ache in my abdomen. For a while I was worried that it was related to my appendix surgery, and then I realized I was slightly bloated around my stomach and I quickly scrounged for the literature Marcie had given me about menstruation.

Yep, on the third page it described the symptoms I was feeling as being a precursor to my first period. Okay, it wasn't the first period for this body, but it was the first one I was going to experience!

I took one of the pads and went into the bathroom, silently thanking Marcie for having me practice with them before hand. I wasn't sure how soon the flow would start, but I knew that I had a good five days of this ahead of me. The term PMS had not yet found its way into the common jargon of the day, but I vowed that I was not going to become an irritable bitch.

Sure enough, by the time lunch was over, I had started my flow. Now it's one thing to practice with nice clean pads, but quite another having to deal with changing them when there was real blood involved. By the time the day was over and we headed back to the dorm to change for our gym time, I could appreciate what women went through. This was my first period and I was already looking forward to menopause!

Wendy asked me why I was so cranky. I hadn't realized I was but then I understood that I had been pretty self absorbed most of the day with the dull ache. I told her that I had started my period.

"You want an aspirin?" she asked.

"Will it help?" I asked her.

"Not really," she giggled. "God, Pete, I can't believe you've forgotten the curse!"

"I'm glad you find it amusing," I said to her, and then I realized that I was cranky. "I'm sorry, Wen, but I don't remember." My eyes were starting to fill with tears. Fuck! Now I was going to suffer from mood swings as well.

Wendy came and sat beside me. She gave me two aspirin and said that it would help a little but not as much as ice cream and a hot water bottle and staying in bed would.

Well, I didn't want to escape into ice cream and though a hot water bottle and bed sounded very tempting, I knew that in real life I would have to learn to deal with this. But these pads... I knew there was something better than this!

We detoured to the office before going to the gym and since my restrictions had been lifted I asked the secretary if I could make a phone call.

I dialed Linda's number and explained my situation and asked if she could get me a box of tampons. I probably should have called Mom for this, but I remembered that in the 70's only girls who were no longer virgins used tampons. Well, I certainly wasn't going to let a little bit of skin stand between me and comfort. I had no plans of having a boyfriend and since I was bleeding anyway, I might as well make the most of it.

I realize that I was asking Linda and Julie for more involvement in my life, but I really didn't have any one else on the outside to whom I could turn to for the kind of help I needed.

Linda asked me if she could drop off a package at the office without getting me into trouble and I told her how all my restrictions had been lifted. She promised to get a box to me before the night was over. I thanked her and promised I would make all this up to her real soon.

She laughed and said for me to take it easy and not to worry about anything.


I wasn't in the mood for practicing volleyball or basketball, but Wendy talked me through it, reminding me that I had to get the taller girls ready for the big game, and of course, the whole team was waiting for us when we got there. Because we had arrived a bit late, they were all working on the exercise that Wendy had started them on, even the tall spikers and blockers. We just joined the circle and soon we were bouncing a half dozen balls back and forth to each other. We managed to keep them all off the ground for nearly fifteen minutes, although at times we really had to scramble!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.