Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 35

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Friday - Day 35

I awoke in the morning to the feeling of Becky's mouth on my cock. "Hey, I thought I told you that we wouldn't be doing this today," I said.

"Really?" she asked, after she popped her mouth off of my cock. "I thought it was just no sex tonight. I didn't know that you meant no morning blow job today!"

"Well I did," I said. My dick was yelling at me for not allowing Becky to finish what she had started.

"Can I at least suck out any cum that is left in Jamie?" she asked with a pout.

"No, you cum hungry slut!" I said. "Go to work, finish up what you need to before our vacation, and then come home on time. There is a lot to do today!"

"OK, sir," she said sulkily. She went off to work, and in a short time I got Jamie up and sent her off as well. I had taken the day off to take care of the remainder of the logistics. I looked at the foot of the bed and Chrissy and Cindy were curled up around each other in Chrissy's bed, asleep, looking like big puppies.

I woke them up and we went out on our errands. We brought home everything that we needed; the only things left would be delivered in the morning. When we arrived back home, Jill was waiting out front.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you so early," I said. "Were you waiting long?"

"Not too long," she replied. "I was just excited, so I left work early to come over."

"What are you excited about?" I asked.

"Just being part of this," she said. "It is not something I do every day. Plus, three of my best friends are getting married at one time; surely that's something to be excited about."

"If you say so," I said. "I'm excited as well, but I have my own reasons for that."

We went inside and got some of the items set up. I showed Jill up to Becky's room, so that she could drop off her stuff. We went back downstairs as Becky and Jamie were walking in the door.

"How do you guys feel?" I asked.

"Nervous and excited," Becky said, and Jamie nodded. "What about you?"

"I feel the same," I said, giving each of them a big kiss.

"Yeah, but at least you know what to expect," Jamie said. "For us it's just a big surprise."

"You know most of what will happen already," I countered. "Plus, it's usually you girls keeping me off guard. I like having it the other way around, for a change." Becky stuck her tongue out at me, and Jill smacked her on the ass.

"Be nice to your master!" she admonished. We all looked at her in shock. "What?" she asked. "You told me it was my job to watch her and keep her in line, and I take my job seriously." I just shook my head. She was having way too much fun with this.

"Cindy," I said, "Go bathe Jamie. Make sure she is both clean and clean shaven. Wash and condition her hair, and when you are done, dress her in the outfit that I left on the bed." Cindy smiled and pulled Jamie away. I yelled after them, "You can play, but neither of you may cum!"

As they reached the top of the stairs, I heard Cindy mutter, "Spoilsport!"

I turned to Jill and said, "When they are done, do the same for Becky." Jill smiled at Becky predatorily. Becky looked at me nervously, but I told her, "You picked her. But the same rule goes for the two of you."

About an hour later Jamie came down, and Becky went up for her bath. Jamie was wearing a white silk babydoll with silk opaque panties. The babydoll was attached at the neck, and flowed down over her body, flaring at her hips. Her breasts were covered, but her stomach and legs were exposed. She looked like an innocent, virginal sex doll. "Did you two have fun?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, sir," Jamie said, looking at her sister affectionately. "It was heavenly. I felt pampered."

"As well you should, on this day," I said. I led her over to the table, which I had covered with a thin mattress, on top of which I had put a pure white sheet. I lifted her up onto the table, and Chrissy brought me over a package. She opened the box and presented me with a white leather cuff. I looked directly into Jamie's eyes as I attached it to her right ankle. Chrissy then gave me the next cuff, which I attached to her left ankle. I stood up without breaking eye contact and took the next cuff, which I put on her right wrist, followed by the last cuff on her left wrist.

"You are getting closer to being mine," I said.

She simply smiled back at me and said, "You are wrong, sir. I am already yours."

I kissed her lightly on her lips and had her lie down. I handed Cindy a white leather blindfold and said, "Put this on her, then stand near her head and hold her hands. I want you to be in contact with her until this is done."

"Until what is done, sir?" Jamie asked.

"I'll tell you when Becky arrives," I replied. "Meanwhile, you can just enjoy your sister's touch and the anticipation of what is to come."

It was about a half hour later when Becky came down, dressed identically to Jamie. After complimenting her and kissing her, I put her on the table next to Jamie. "That is soooo sexy," she whispered, licking her lips. She ran her fingers up Jamie's naked stomach and Jamie shuddered.

"You will look just as sexy in a minute," I said. I kneeled down in front of her, and once again Chrissy presented me with the first cuff. I repeated the procedure on Becky, and by the time the fourth cuff was on she was breathing heavily. I laid her down and noticed that she was well on her way to ruining her panties; a large wet spot was visible right in the middle. Luckily, I had bought a few extra pairs.

I handed the blindfold to Jill and told her to put it on Becky, and to hold her hands. I then took Becky's left hand and Jamie's right, clipped their cuffs together and pulled their hands over their head. I stepped back and took a look at the picture in front of me.

On the left was Becky, with Jill standing behind her. Jill was holding her right hand over Becky's head, stretching Becky's stomach taut and causing her breasts to stand up. She was also holding Becky's left hand, which was attached to Jamie's right. Cindy was a mirror of Jill, holding her sister's hands above Jamie's head. I smiled and once again blessed whatever fates put me in this situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.