Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Wednesday - Day 33

Once again, I woke up when Becky did. She was still sandwiched between Chrissy and Jamie, so she had to climb over them to get out. Jamie, being Jamie, didn't even stir as Becky climbed over her. I noticed that Becky was walking without pain today, and most of her marks had faded. I snuggled my hard-on into Chrissy's ass and fell back asleep.

I next awoke to the feeling of Becky's nails running lightly down my back, over my ass and onto my balls. She rolled me onto my back and continued running her nails delicately over by cock. Her tongue soon joined the action and I reveled in the combination of soft licking and gentle scraping. The girl really knew how to push my buttons. I let her continue for a while, and then pulled her up so that she was lying on top of me. I kissed her and said, "We haven't really had a chance to talk about tonight. How is it going to be, confronting your fathers?"

"I don't know, sir," she replied. "I think that my mom and Amy are getting to be OK with it, and if they are they have probably convinced our Dads not to make too much of a fuss. You've met my Dad, and he liked you. Jamie's Dad is not a particularly violent person either, so I don't expect you'll be in physical danger. I'm sure my mom would have told me if she was expecting a huge scene."

"Are you going to be OK with it?" I asked, knowing that she had always been somewhat of a daddy's girl, and it would greatly upset her to disappoint him.

"I think so," she said. "I'll tell you after I see how he is."

"OK," I told her, flexing my dick against her stomach. "Meanwhile, you have some unfinished business." She smiled at me, gave me a last kiss, then slithered down to pleasure my cock. She looked me right in the eye as she lowered her lips nearly to the base of my cock. She had to break eye contact as she worked the last inch into her throat, but when she was done she looked back up at me with a smile stretched around my cock. Then she got down to business, and within a few minutes she was getting her breakfast treat.

"Thank you, sir," she said with a smile.

"You're welcome," I said magnanimously. It still amazed me that I was being thanked for allowing someone to blow me.

Becky went to work, and shortly thereafter I did the same.


During the day I called Lisa.

"Hi," she said. "What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about tomorrow night," I answered.

"Are we still on?" she asked.

"I know that we were going to get together with you and Bob for dinner and some private conversation, but if you don't mind, I'd like to postpone it for a while. We are going a little crazy with preparations for Saturday, and I want to spend some time alone with my girls before we go through with this."

"I understand," she said. "Next week?"

"The week after," I replied. "We are going away next week. You'll still come on Saturday, right?"

"We'll be there," she promised.

"Thanks," I told her, and we exchanged pleasantries and hung up.


I got home before dinner and Jamie jumped me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm really nervous!" she said.

"I'm sure your parents will do what is right," I said. "Your mother seemed to be very supportive." I stepped back and took a look at her. She was in a silky blue slip-dress, and she looked amazing, so I told her so. "You look fabulous. You are so beautiful. Have I mentioned how lucky I feel that you want to be with me?"

She blushed and embraced me. "Help me through tonight," she whispered.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone treat you badly, be they stranger or family," I assured her.

Becky came down, wearing a matching dress in green, followed by Chrissy in her matching blue dress. Cindy came into the room and said, "Once again, I feel out of place."

"What color would you like to wear?" I asked with a smile.

"Hold on there big boy!" she exclaimed. "I was just observing, not requesting. I'm happy in what I'm wearing."

"All right then," I said, and I had to admit that she looked good as well. She wore a black dress, and it fitted her nicely, but she clearly wasn't one of the musketeers. "I'm just going to change." I went upstairs and freshened up and put on a nice suit.

I walked downstairs, and was welcomed by quite an interesting sight. Just off the foot of the stairs were three gorgeous women, kneeling in a row. Each of them had her dress pulled up to her waist, her pussy exposed and open. Each of them had also put on her dress collar. While the collars might be mistaken for jewelry on their own, wrapped around the beautiful necks of three identically dressed women, it was very clear what they were, and the girls knew it.

As I got closer, I noticed that the leashes were hanging outside of their dresses. I walked over to Becky, who was kneeling on the right and grabbed her leash. I pulled her up and gave her a kiss, then moved her to my right. Jamie was next, and I pulled her up and gave her a kiss as well. I finally went to Chrissy, pulled her up and kissed her, then handed her leash to Becky.

"You don't seem so nervous now," I observed to Jamie.

"You're right," she said. "I don't feel nervous at all when you are holding my leash."

I smiled at her and kissed her again. We walked to the front door, where Cindy was waiting for us.

"Wow," Cindy said. "You would not believe how hot that looked."

I looked her up and down and said, "Purple or violet would be nice on you."

She blushed, shook a finger at me, and said, "We're going to be late!" She turned and went out the door.

We hailed a cab, which, given how the girls were dressed, proved to be no problem. I swear that the first driver that passed us wanted to throw the fare he already had out the door to make room for us. There were five of us, but I wanted us all to squeeze into one cab, so Becky got Chrissy on her lap, Cindy sat in the middle, and I had Jamie on my lap.

I could tell Becky was still feeling anxious by her little nervous habit. Some people bite their nails, some twirl their hair. Becky coped with nervousness by running her fingers through her slave's pussy. To each her own. I considered copying her, but I figured that Jamie was nervous enough.

When we got to the restaurant, we stepped out of the cab and straightened ourselves up. I tucked Jamie's and Becky's leashes into their dresses. I told them, "I think we can do without this, at least for now. Your parents have had enough shocks."

Becky released Chrissy's leash, but made no move to put it away. "If you don't mind, sir, I would prefer to leave my slave's visible."

"She's your slave," I said.

We went into the restaurant and stood at the bar to await the girls' parents. We were there for about ten minutes, getting quite a few looks (jealous ones directed at me, lustful ones at the girls) when Cindy said, "Here they come."

I turned around and Becky stood to my right and Jamie on my left, each holding an arm. Chrissy stood behind and to the right of Becky, while Cindy moved slightly off to the side. They approached and we stood nervously opposite each other before Cindy went over and kissed her Dad's cheek and hugged her mother. She turned to me and said, "This is my father, Jim, and you know Becky's Dad, Jake."

I pulled my arms free from the girls and went forward to introduce myself. I shook Jim's hand, saying how nice it was to meet him, then Jake's, indicating that it was a pleasure to see him again. I moved forward and kissed Claire on the cheek, thanking her for coming, then I did the same to Amy.

Jake looked pointedly at Chrissy and Becky said, "Sorry. Everyone, this is Chrissy. She's mine."

Chrissy stepped forward and curtsied to everyone. "Sir, Ma'am, Ma'am, Sir, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

"She is certainly polite," Jake said to Becky.

"Shall we get our table?" I asked. They agreed and I had the maitre d' lead us to our table. The table seating was interesting. It was a long table, and on one side sat Jim, Amy, Claire and Jake. Cindy sat on the end next to her father, Jim, and on our side Jamie sat next to Cindy, with me on her right, Becky on my right, and Chrissy on her right. I felt like we were negotiators, with Cindy as a mediator.

We sat down and the waiters brought us menus and a wine list. "I am not a connoisseur, so would one of you like to order some wine?" I asked the parents.

"Jim always orders for us," Claire said. "He knows what is good." I passed the wine list to him and allowed him to choose.

We ordered drinks and our food, and then sat back. I knew that I had better start, so I looked over at Claire and said, "I have to tell you that your girls are very nervous right now, so maybe I can just start by asking how everybody is feeling about this?"

Claire looked at me and smiled. "First, let me tell you that I don't think that anyone will come to blows tonight. We've all sat down and talked about this situation, over many drinks, and everyone will be happy to know that we will go along with whatever makes you happy."

"Oh, mom!" Becky screamed and jumped out of her chair and around the table. She grabbed her mother and father in a big hug and squeezed them tight as she cried. Jamie got up as well, albeit more decorously and went around to do the same to her parents.

After a bit, both girls returned to their seats. I squeezed their knees and they put their arms around me. Jim said, "Claire said that we'd go along, but I want to hear from you, Jamie. Is this really what you want?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy!" she said. "I love both of them so much."

He turned to me and said, "What about you? Are you going to treat my daughter well? Are you going to hurt her?"

"As I told your wife," I replied, "I may hurt her occasionally; that happens in any relationship. However, I love her very much, and I would never do anything that I thought would seriously hurt her."

The drinks arrived then, and Jim was busy trying and approving the wine. After the waiters left, Jim turned to his right and said, "Cin, you've been staying with them for a while. What do you think of their relationship?"

"Well, it is not a relationship that I'm used to seeing," she said. "But they are disgustingly happy with each other. I think there is a good chance it will work out; at least as good a chance as some normal marriages that I've seen."

"Well, I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this to my friends and the rest of my family, Jules, but I'll give you my blessing," Jim said gruffly. Jamie popped up out of her seat again and ran to her father. After a long hug, she returned to the seat next to mine.

Becky looked expectantly at her father. Her father glanced at Chrissy and said, "Would you care to explain what you meant when you said that Chrissy was yours?"

"Mom explained to you that Jamie and I have offered ourselves as slaves," Becky explained. "While we were getting into this new relationship, we came across Chrissy, and she has agreed to be my slave. That is what I meant when I said that she was mine." As she said that, she reached over and took hold of Chrissy's leash.

"Interesting jewelry," Amy observed, looking pointedly at the collars that each of them was wearing. While only Chrissy's leash was outside her dress, once its function was known, it was clear that the others had leashes as well. Becky pulled her leash out and handed it to me. Jamie saw what she was doing and did the same.

"This is getting a little intense," Claire said.

I took Becky's leash and slipped it back into her dress, and did the same for Jamie. "The girls are just nervous, and Becky is trying to put on a brave front. However what Becky said is correct. Chrissy is hers, not mine. This Saturday Becky and Jamie will be mine, but Chrissy will remain with Becky."

"I don't understand any of this," Jake said.

"Sometimes I feel like I don't either," I said. "It is hard to understand unless you are part of it. Ask Cindy. She's been living in our house for a while, watching us interact, and she still doesn't completely understand why the girls are doing what they are. As I said, I don't always understand why they are doing this. But I do know that it makes them happy, and it makes me happy, and it makes Chrissy happy. I don't know if this will last forever, but I want it to, and I will do everything I can to continue to make all of us happy."

"I guess that is all any parent can ask," Amy said. "So will that make you our son-in-law?"

"For all intents and purposes," I said with a smile. "Shall I call you Mom?"

"Amy is fine for now," she replied.

"You do realize that this is going to cause you problems in society," Jake pointed out.

"I know, Daddy," Becky responded. "We've talked about this extensively. Believe me, telling you was the hardest thing that Jamie and I have had to do. But I don't think that any of us will be running for office, and as for the people who can't accept us for who we are, screw them! I know gays and lesbians that have kids, and they face the same kind of problems, but they love each other, so they work through them. We might be slightly less main stream, but our friends have already accepted us, and our families have already accepted us, and we accept ourselves. Anyone else doesn't matter."

"As long as you've thought this through, baby," he said.

The appetizers came, and we all started digging in. When we'd made a dent in them, Becky said, "Daddy, can I ask you a favor?"

"What do you need, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Will you walk me down the aisle?" Becky said quietly. I could tell that she was really putting herself out there, and that if he said no it would crush her.

"I know that you told your mother that you would be having a ceremony, but is it a real wedding?" he asked, surprised.

"It's not traditional," I answered, "but we consider it a real wedding. There won't be a priest or minister or rabbi, but the girls will at least start the evening wearing modified wedding dresses. They will offer themselves to me, and I will accept them; we have each come up with our own vows. They will each have a maid of honor and as Becky has asked, they would like their fathers to give them away.

"I should warn you, however, as I did your wives, that this ceremony will veer quite a bit from a traditional one. Not the least of which will be the fact that by the time the ceremony is over, both of these beautiful women will be naked. They have asked for, and I will be giving them, marks to show that they are mine. When you walk them down the aisle, however, they will be fully clothed."

"It's been a long time since I have seen my daughter without clothes," Jim said. "I think I was changing her diapers at the time."

"I've grown up a little since then, Daddy," Jamie said tartly, and the couples across from us laughed.

"I have to admit that I am not very comfortable with any of this," Jake said, "but I can see that it means a lot to you, and you are my only child, so I will do as you ask." This caused Becky to pop up and run around the table again. It probably would be easier if she was seated next to him.

"Well, Jamie is not my only child," Jim said, looking at Cindy.

"Daddy!" Cindy said, shocked. "If you do not walk Jamie down the aisle, I promise you that you will not be walking me down either!"

"I was kidding!" Jim said. "Sheesh, Cindy! Don't take everything so literally! Of course I'll walk Jamie down the aisle, though I am not any more comfortable about this than Jake is." This time, it was Jamie that popped up, but she stopped at Cindy first and gave her a hug, before proceeding on to her father.

"So do you want to give us more details about this ceremony?" Claire asked Becky after everyone had reseated themselves.

"I don't know anything about it," Becky replied. "My only contributions are my vows, my heart and my body. Everything else my Master is taking care of, with my slave's help." She lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper and said, "Maybe he is afraid that if he doesn't surprise me, I'll run away screaming."

Cindy snorted, "Like that is ever going to happen!"

Claire turned to me and asked, "Anything that you can tell us?"

"It will be reversed from many weddings," I explained to everyone. "The reception will be first, and the girls will be dressed in their wedding gowns. They are fairly easy to move in, so they should be able to mingle. When the time for the ceremony comes, they will walk down the aisle, accompanied by their fathers. They will kneel down and present their vows, then their maids of honor will start removing their dresses. I will then make my vows to them, and then I will collar and mark them. Some things will be done right there, and some things will be done beforehand but unveiled at the ceremony. After the ceremony is completed, we will leave for a private ceremony."

This was the first that the girls had heard of this, so they were extremely interested. Claire asked, "Who are the maids of honor?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.