Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Tuesday - Day 32

On Tuesday morning I awoke to the sound of Becky groaning as she got out of bed. I watched her limp to the bathroom, her ass, thighs and back still displaying the welts from yesterday. I got out of bed and followed her. I walked into the bathroom and saw Becky squatting over the toilet. If it wasn't clear that she was very uncomfortable I would have been turned on by the sight of her piss streaming into the bowl.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

Becky looked up, startled, and said, "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to wake you yet."

"That's OK," I said. "Are you in that much pain?"

"I'm not really in pain, I'm just a little sore," Becky told me. She smiled and said, "But it's a good sore, Master. Every time I move and it hurts, I think about how I got it."

"Nevertheless, I'm going to make you a bath so that you can soak for a little bit," I said. I filled the tub with water while Becky brushed her teeth. I helped her get into the tub, and she stretched out and floated in the water. It was nice having a really big bathtub.

I brushed my teeth, and then went to piss. "What are you doing, sir?" Becky asked.

"I'm peeing, Becky. You've seen me do that before," I said with a smile.

"Maybe, but you are doing it wrong," she said. "I'm your slave, and you should be peeing on me." She closed her eyes and just floated on the water, clearly expecting me to pee on her.

"I'm trying to get you clean," I said. "Piss in the water won't help."

"Fine!" she said, exasperated. "Come here, sir." She sat up and reached over to me. I went over to her, and she looked up and said, "Pee down my throat, sir. Then you won't mess up my bath."

She wrapped her lips around my cock, and the sight of her waiting for my piss was too much for me to resist. I released my stream and started pissing into her mouth. I had to go a lot, and I wasn't trying to take it easy on her. She tried keeping up, but though she swallowed a lot, quite a bit dripped from her mouth as well. Before I was done she pulled me out of her mouth and pointed my cock at her body. "I was spilling in the water anyway, sir, I might as well enjoy the feel."

I finished quickly, and she shook my dick to get the last drops. She licked the head of my cock and said, "You need to use me like that more often, sir. You should use me in every way that you can."

I climbed into the water and sat behind her. I reached for the shampoo and poured some on her head. I started rubbing it in and she moaned, "Mmmmm, sir. That feels so good."

"Well you make me feel very good, so it is only fair," I said. I scrubbed her hair and scalp for a while, and then helped her rinse it off. I then soaped my hands up and gently ran my hands along her body.

"Maybe you should stay home and recuperate today," I told her after she winced when I ran my hand over her back.

"No, sir," she responded. "I'm going to go to work and I'm going to sit in my chair, and I'm going to feel it all day. Every time I move I am going to think about how much you love me."

"I don't think I will ever understand you," I said, "but I do love you."

"I know that, sir. I love you, too!" She turned around and pressed her body onto mine as she kissed me. "I haven't gotten to give you your morning blow job sir. Maybe you could give me something to have with me all day?"

I smiled at her and turned her around so that she was leaning over the edge of the tub. I leaned over behind her and ran my tongue up her pussy slit. The water had washed away the lubrication on the outside of her pussy, but her insides were quite moist, and she was soon slippery all over. I kneeled behind her and slowly inserted my cock. I went most of the way in, but reversed myself before my body hit her ass.

"Sir, you can fuck me all the way. I'll enjoy feeling you on my ass," Becky told me.

"Perhaps," I replied, "but I am still in charge here, and this is how I am going to fuck you."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly. She moved her hips from side to side as I slowly moved in and out of her. I reached in front of her and gently ran the tips of my fingers over the tips of her nipples. She moaned and pushed back against me. I started moving faster, and I could no longer keep from hitting her ass as we both approached climax. We were shoving against each other as I came, and as I was squirting into her, I felt her orgasmic contractions begin around my cock.

I pulled out and fell back into the water. Becky stood up, then leaned over and kissed me. She stepped out of the tub and dried herself off, however she only patted down her pussy. She saw me looking at this and said, "I don't want to wipe away any of your cum. I want to feel it dripping out of me all day!"

I smiled at her and stood up myself. I stepped out and Becky was there with a clean towel for me. She patted my whole body dry, popping my cock into her mouth to clean it off before she dried it. We went back into the bedroom and she woke up Chrissy to help her get ready for the rest of her day. I picked out my clothes and headed to work a little early, energized to start my day.


I got home from work, curious as to who would be joining me later. I went into the kitchen and saw a note. I picked it up and read it.

To our Master,

You will find today's guest upstairs in the bedroom. Her being your entertainment for tonight was against our better judgment, however she really wanted it, and we both owed her a favor. If you want to skip doing anything with her, let us know and we will make it up to you. Otherwise, have a fantastic time.

Your loving and obedient slaves,

Jamie and Becky

Curiouser and curiouser. I wasn't sure who was up there, but they certainly had piqued my interest. I walked upstairs and into the bedroom. On the floor at the foot of the bed was a woman with cuffs around her wrists and ankles and a collar around her neck. Her wrists were clipped behind her back and her knees were spread open, revealing her shaved pussy.

"Cindy, how long have you been bound like that waiting for me?" I asked.

"A couple of hours," she said.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Yes, but in a good way," she responded.

I squatted down in front of her and examined her for a moment. "Why are you doing this?" I inquired.

"A few reasons," she explained. "When Jamie was explaining to me why she wanted to be your slave, I told her that I couldn't believe that she wanted to be a slave, and she said I shouldn't knock it till I tried it. Then I watched you rape her, and it gave her so much pleasure. Finally, I've been watching and listening to you with your three slaves for a few days, and it has made me even more curious. So I decided that I wanted to know what it was like to be your slave.

"Don't worry about this being a permanent thing; I am not looking for that at all. I'm only here for another week, and I don't want to move in with you. I am going to go to college and get my own boyfriend. But for one night, I want to see what it would be like to be a slave."

"The girls indicated that they didn't really approve of this, but that they felt that they owed you," I said.

"They were hard to convince," she said. "I think they felt that I was too young, and they did not want to 'corrupt' me, especially given that they are trying to convince my mother to accept your relationship. But they also felt that they owed me for helping with both my mother and Becky's, so I guilted them into agreeing. If you recall, you said that you owed me too."

"You really are quite conniving for someone as young as you are," I said.

"Thank you," she said. "Besides, I'd think that you would be delighted at the chance to jump a teenage high school student."

"Are you trying to make me feel old?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry," she said.

"I notice that you have a sweet bald pussy," I told her. "But yesterday when you flashed me, you had hair. What happened?"

"All your slaves are shaved," she explained. "I thought that is how you'd want me."

"So you shaved yourself?" I asked.

She dropped her eyes from mine and said, "No, Jamie shaved me."

"How did you get her to do that?" I asked.

"She said if she was sending me into the lion's den, she should be the one that beards me," Cindy said, looking at me with a sly smile. "I don't think the analogy exactly follows, but she meant that if she was going to give me to you, she would make sure that I was properly prepared for you. She loves you, you know, and she wants to make you happy."

"Did she prepare you in any other way?" I asked.

Cindy blushed and nodded her head. "She gave me an enema and lubed my ass. She said that if I wanted to be a slave, I had to be ready to take it up the ass. I think she was trying to scare me, but it only excited me more."

"Did you tease her while she prepared you for me?" I asked.

"Maybe a little," she acknowledged.

"I wonder if I should give you to her as a present," I mused. "Oh, well, first tell me what you expect this night to be like."

"I want you to treat me like you would Becky, Jamie or Chrissy," she said.

"That covers a lot," I said. "You saw what I did to your sister, and you saw the results of what I did to Becky. Is that what you want? And you haven't really seen how I treat Chrissy, but I use her a lot harder than I do Jamie and Becky. Are you giving me carte blanche to do what I want to you?"

"Um, maybe not," she said. "I don't think I deserve to be beaten that way."

"But you admitted to teasing my slave," I said. "Certainly that is worthy of punishment." She definitely looked less sure of what she had gotten herself into.

I let her stew on that for a moment before I said, "I'll tell you what. I think I know what you are looking for. I'll treat you as I like, but I'll let you pick a safe-word. The word should be something that you normally would not say. If you use the word, then I stop what I am doing immediately and the night is over for us. If you don't use the safe-word, then I do what I want, regardless of what else you are saying. Do you agree?"

"Yes," she said after thinking about it.

"So what is your safe-word?" I asked.

"Pizza," she replied.

"Good," I told her, and I went behind her and unclipped her hands. "Go make us dinner."

"What?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"You want to be my slave, you do the things that my slaves do," I told her. "They take care of me, and right now, I am hungry. So go make us dinner, and I'll be down in a few minutes." She left the room slowly; things were not going the way that she expected.

I got cleaned up from work and about ten minutes later I was downstairs with her in the kitchen. I looked her over, and I had to agree with what she had said earlier. Despite the fact that both Becky and Jamie were working out, and the fact that Chrissy was not that much older than Cindy, there really is nothing as sexy as a tight eighteen year old body, and Cindy had a tight body. Cindy was a brunette like her sister, though her hair color was a little lighter. Her breasts were probably around a 36C, as near to perfect as you can get, and they had absolutely no sag yet. Her ass was tight and high and firm; she had a perfect body, and she knew it.

Cindy finished preparing some pasta, and she brought it to the table. We sat down, and I said, "Before I take on a new slave, I like to know about her. Tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

"Tell me what you think I should know about you," I said.

"My name is Cindy," she started, "and I am about to graduate from high school. I'm 18 years old, and I have one older sister whose sole desire in life lately seems to be to become your slave. I live at home with my parents, but I plan to move away to college in the fall.

"I had my first boyfriend when I was 13, gave my first hand job at 14, followed quickly by my first blowjob. I lost my virginity on my 15th birthday. I've had 5 boyfriends, I've slept with about 18 guys and I've blown about 30 guys, though those two groups overlap. I've gone down on two girls, and four have gone down on me, but I like boys better. I've had three ways with both two guys and with another girl, and I've blown 6 guys at one time.

"I like sex. I've never had a cock up my ass, and I can't even imagine having one as big as yours, but you can have me that way if you want. I am a cock-tease, though I usually follow through. I guess I could be considered a slut. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"Is that all you think that I should know about you?" I asked. "You've defined yourself as a daughter and a sister and a slut. Is there anything else that you want me to know about you? Is that all you think of yourself?"

"No, I guess that's not all," she said. "I am pretty athletic; I swim and I am a cheerleader. I am also close to the top of my class. I like drama, and I've done plays, but I don't dream of going to Hollywood to be an actor. I have a lot of friends, and I try not to be too cliquish; I have friends from all sorts of groups. Is that the kind of things that you are looking for?"

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked.

"How should I know?" she replied. "I barely know what I want to be when I'm 19. I'm just hoping that something at school catches my fancy."

"Tell me about the first time you gave a hand job," I said, shifting gears.

"I guess it was your typical young teenage experience; I jerked him off in the back of a theatre," she told me. "It's a bitch when you don't have a car. My first blowjob was in the park."

"How old were you before someone went down on you, and who went down on you first, a guy or a girl?" I asked.

"I was 16, and it was a girl," she responded. "After that I convinced my boyfriend to go down on me. The girl did it better."

"How did you convince him?" I asked.

"I told him if he wanted me to do him, he would have to do me first," she explained.

"A girl who knows what she wants and knows how to get it," I said.

"Well, we do have some leverage," she told me. "Most guys will do anything for sex."

"And what kinds of things have you traded sex for?" I asked.

"Um, I don't really trade sex for things," she said.

"OK, let's use a more palatable expression," I said. "What things have guys given to you or done for you because they thought that they might get lucky?"

"I guess dinner, movies, concerts, jewelry," she said. "The kinds of stuff most guys give their girlfriends."

"From what you said, you did a lot more guys than just your boyfriends," I said. "What kinds of things did you get from them?"

"I got help in some classes and on papers, I got rides places, once I got a soda," she said.

"A soda?" I asked. "That's a tad cheap, don't you think? Why do you trade sex for things so easily?"

"What do you want me to say?" Cindy asked, getting upset. "That I'm a cheap whore? That I have some deep, dark trauma that makes me have no self worth? Well that's not how I see it. I just like sex, and this is a convenient way to get it!"

I sat back and smiled. "And you say you don't understand why your sister wants to be my slave?" I asked.

"Huh?" she grunted.

I sat forward and looked at her intently. "You say that you like sex, but you feel like you need to get something for it. You need to feel obligated to 'provide' sex. Why is that? Do you feel guilty about wanting sex? Do you feel ashamed? By getting something in return, even something as small as a soda, you are fitting in with societal norms. Like you said, most women trade sexual favors for movies and concerts and dinners. It's expected. You said that you were at the top of the class. Did you really need to trade sex for help in class? I believe that you were doing it all because you like sex, you want sex, and that made it OK.

"Now look at your sister. She likes sex too. So how does she get to do all the things that she secretly desires and still not feel guilty? What slavery gives her is freedom from guilt. Like she told your mother, if I tell her to do something, she need not be concerned whether it is right or wrong, all she needs to know is that I want her to do it.

"For instance, let's say she wants to go down on her little sister. Society tells her this is wrong, so despite her desire, her longing, her hunger for her little sister, she would never act on it. However, if I were to deliver her little sister to her all tied up and tell her to eat poor Cindy through ten orgasms, of course she would do it, because her Master told her to. And how can she feel guilty about it? It's not her fault; her Master made her do it. Do you see how it works?"

"Yes," she said, breathing quite a bit more heavily than normal.

I leaned back in my chair and told her, "I actually think that you will be different. You are still young, but I suspect that you are quite a bit stronger and more confident than Jamie. I think that eventually you will be able to work out your feelings, and you will be able to take what you need without feeling the guilt and shame. That, however, will come later. For tonight, you are my slave, so clean off the table and get me dessert!"

Cindy got up to clean the table, and I could tell that she was thinking about what I said. When the table was cleared off, she asked me, "What would you like for dessert?"

"That is 'What would you like for dessert, sir, '" I corrected her.

"What would you like for dessert, sir?" she asked.

"You'll do," I said, and I pulled her onto the table in front of me. I put her feet up on my knees and moved my face between her legs. I figured I had already given her enough foreplay, so I sank my tongue deeply into her cunt. She was certainly wet enough. Interestingly, she tasted like Jamie. This was my first experience with sisters, and I guess genetics play as much a role in pussy taste as it does in everything else. And given how much I relished tasting Jamie, I knew that this was a dessert that I would enjoy as well.

I pulled her ass off the table so that I could hold it tightly while I worked on her pussy. She moved her legs up to my shoulders and I luxuriated in her taste and scent. I've said it before and I'll say it again; there is very little in this world that I like better than eating a juicy pussy. I savored her flavor as I kept licking, alternating between burrowing deeply and gently swiping her pussy lips. Cindy must have liked it as much as I did, because in no time she was cumming. When she came, she demonstrated that she and Jamie were similar in another way: they were both squirters. If anything, Cindy released more fluids than Jamie, but it did nothing to quench my thirst for her.

I let her calm down and then I helped her off the table and into the bedroom. I removed my clothes while she stood there, and I went to sit on the edge of the bed. "You bragged about how many people you blew; show me how good you got with practice," I instructed her.

She strutted confidently over to me and slowly sank to her knees, running her hands along my body as she did. She looked up at me with a sultry expression on her face and slowly started making love to my cock with her mouth. I had to give the girl credit. With the exception of Chrissy, she gave the best head I have ever received. She moved slowly up and down with just the right amount of pressure. Her hands were involved perfectly, lightly tickling my balls sometimes while stroking my cock at others. I was sorely tempted to shoot right into her mouth, but I had other plans for my cum.

"Are you on the Pill?" I asked.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed after she extracted my cock from her mouth. "As horny as I get, I'd let a guy do me whether he had protection or not. I'd have been knocked up a long time ago!"

"Don't want to get knocked up?" I asked.

"No way!" she screeched. Finally, a girl who didn't get all weak at the thought of being pregnant. Maybe it was an age thing.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up for a kiss. I rolled over so that she was pinned under me and I started making out with her. As I kissed her, I realized there was probably a connection between good kissing and good blowjobs, because she was also one of the best kissers I'd ever experienced. While kissing her, my hands were not idle either; I moved them up and down her nubile body, paying special attention to her breasts. What I wanted to know was where the hell girls like this were when I was in high school?

Cindy was just eighteen and already towards the top of my list in everything sexually related. Admittedly, my list was not that long, but it had been getting longer lately. I guess if I had come across her in high school, I would have been a nervous wreck and she would have either ignored me or overwhelmed me. Oh well. There is something to be said for experience. It's true that youth is wasted on the young.

I broke my kiss and said, "You are an extremely sexy woman."

"Sexier than my sister?" she asked slyly.

"I won't play that comparison game," I told her. "I love your sister, and I find her very sexy. Be satisfied that I find you sexy, too. Believe me; you do not want to compete with your sister. She can be very competitive when she puts her mind to it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.