Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Saturday - Day 29

As I woke up, I knew that it was Jamie giving me a blowjob, and I felt Becky's head on my chest. I was surprised, because after not allowing her to wake me with a blowjob all week, I expected Becky to be jumping at the chance. I opened my eyes and said, "Good morning, tiger."

"Good morning, sir," she said, kissing me gently on the lips.

"I'm surprised to find you here and not in Jamie's place," I told her.

"Sir, you punished us for bickering over you, but I realized that in addition to disappointing you, I was being unfair to Jamie. I complained because she wanted to wake you up, and that was mean of me. She deserves this as much as I do, and this is my way of apologizing to her."

"That's very thoughtful of you," I said. "It makes me feel much better about living with the two of you for a very long time."

"I'm glad of that, sir," she said. "Plus, Jamie promised to share when you cum, and from the look on your face, I'd say that will be very soon." She shimmied down my body, licking my chest as she went. Looking down and seeing the two of them jockeying to service me got me so excited that I started filling Jamie's mouth. After the second gush of cum, Jamie passed my cock over to Becky who nursed it until I was finished. Then she moved down to the bottom of the bed and shared her portion with Chrissy. Everyone was satisfied this morning!

After I came, both girls crawled back up my body and cuddled into either side. "A busy day today," I observed.

"Yes sir," Jamie answered, "and a scary one. This is going to be so hard for us."

"I'm just hoping that they accept this enough to come to our slavery ceremony," Becky said. "It would be a happier event for me if my family were there."

"Even though you will be giving up your freedom and you will be stripped naked, marked and collared?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Becky said. "I will be dedicating my life to you, and I want the important people in my life there to see it."

"Have I mentioned that the two of you are absolute treasures?" I asked. "How on earth did I get lucky enough to get not one, but two such loving, reasonably obedient women, eager to be my slaves?"

"Not lucky, loving," Jamie replied. "You showed us that you could own us and still love us."

"Well, you girls make it easy," I said.

"What will you be doing today while Jamie and I are emotionally torturing ourselves for our mothers?" Becky asked.

"Well, it seems as if next week I will be gaining two slaves, and I need to prepare for the ceremony," I told her. "There are things to buy, services to arrange for and vows to write. If I take Chrissy to help me, will you be able to refrain from torturing any information out of her?"

"I won't promise not to torture her," Becky replied, "but I promise that it won't be to extract any information."

"That's good enough for me!" I said. "What about Cindy? Are you going to take her with you?"

"We'll take her shopping, but if I can't get her to promise to not say a single word during lunch, then I'll ask her to get lunch by herself," Jamie said.

The girls reluctantly got up and got dressed for their outing with their mothers. They would first do a little shopping together, and then they would have lunch and unveil their new lives. I did not envy them. Before they left I said, "I will be home by about 2PM, so if you want to bring them over, or if they want to come talk to me, I'll be here for that. If they do, however, call me in advance and let me know if I need to have Chrissy dress."

They gathered Cindy up and prepared to leave. I kissed them goodbye as they left, and then I had Chrissy dress so that we could go shopping. I may not have had the kind of money that Chrissy had, but I had a nice stash put away, and I planned to spend a lot on my wedding.

Before we left, I asked Chrissy for advice. "It is clear they are treating this as a wedding, and that is what I want to make it for them. In a wedding, the bride wears a lovely white dress. I don't think a full wedding dress is appropriate, but I want something that is evocative of a wedding dress. Since they will be taking the dress off during the ceremony, it must be easy to remove. It should also be somewhat revealing, but I want it long and flowing, as if it had a train. Where do you think that I can get something like that?"

"I don't think you are going to find it in a standard bridal shop, sir," Chrissy told me with a smile. "However I know a really good dressmaker that can fashion almost anything that you are looking for, though it will have to be relatively simple given the timeframes we are working with."

"I knew that you'd be a huge help with this," I said. "We'll make your friend the first stop."

We took a cab to the shop that Chrissy specified, and I met with Michelle, the woman in charge. I explained to her the nature of the ceremony, and I described how I wanted the dress. She drew some quick sketches and showed me some materials that we could use. What she could do in a week was better than I thought I'd be able to get. I would definitely have to reward Chrissy for her help.

Before we left, Michelle asked, "Have you given any thought about a headpiece or a veil?" I hadn't, but Chrissy, Michelle and I discussed it and we came up with some nice ideas. I thanked Michelle and we went on to the next stop.

On our way over, I told Chrissy, "I can already see that I am not going to be able to accomplish everything that I need to in the time that I have today. Would you be able to make the arrangements with a florist and caterers during the week?"

"I'd be happy to help, sir," she replied, happily.

"I would also like you to be the ring bearer, among other things, during the ceremony," I said. "Would you be willing to do that for me?"

"Of course, sir!" she exclaimed. "I would be honored to be included in the ceremony in any way that you see fit."

"Excellent, though of course that means a new outfit for you as well," I told her. "I can't believe that I have to throw together an entire wedding ceremony, all of it non-traditional, in just a week. Luckily, I know I can count on you to help." Chrissy just beamed at me.

Our next stop was a reputable body piercing and tattoo shop. I was shopping for a particular kind of ring for each of my slaves, but they didn't have exactly what I was looking for. John, who owned the shop, suggested where I could find what I was looking for, and he assured me that he could do the work.

I also showed them a design that I wanted the girls tattooed with. Chrissy examined it, and made some suggestions for improvements. I agreed, and John told me how long it would take to do each of them. I asked if he had someone else that could do the work as well, so that they could be tattooed simultaneously. He said that he could do that, and we arranged for him to come by Friday night to do the work.

We went to the jewelry store that John had recommended. It was a small place that specialized in custom work. The proprietor, a woman named Emma, listened to what I wanted and pulled some samples out. It turned out that she had the items that I was looking for in stock. I was impressed with her work, so I discussed with her the other jewelry I was looking for. She said that she believed she could come up with what I wanted.

"Can you have it ready for me by Friday?" I asked.

She looked at me like I had grown another head. "You don't ask for much, do you?" she asked. "This is all custom work. I was thinking that I could have it ready in a month."

"I'm afraid that I need it by Friday," I told her. "I'm getting married on Saturday, and I need it for my brides by then."

"Brides?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'd be happy to pay the extra expense for the rush work," Chrissy told Emma.

"It would be a significant premium," Emma said. "I'd have to drop a lot of other work. But I guess your wedding is important to you."

"Oh, it's not my wedding," Chrissy said. "He is marrying my Mistress."

"Multiple brides, and one of them this one's Mistress, and both of them wearing jewelry like this," Emma said to me. "You lead an interesting life."

"Much more interesting of late," I acknowledged. I turned to Chrissy and said, "Are you sure that you want to pay the rush charges?"

"Yes, sir," she said. "This is very important to my Mistress, and I want to make it a happy day for her. You know the cost won't affect me, and I really want to contribute."

"OK, you really want to do this, so I'll allow it," I told her. We handed over credit cards and Emma promised to have everything ready by the end of the week.

By the time we left the store it was already after 1:00, so we grabbed some food from a street vendor and headed home. As we walked in the phone was ringing. I grabbed it as Chrissy was pulling her clothes off. It was Becky, who said, "Our mothers want to come over and talk to you. Are you up for it?"

"Of course," I said. "How did it go?"

"OK, I guess," she said. "I'll tell you about it later."

"Should I have Chrissy dress?" I asked.

"I don't think so," she said. "We need to get them used to the idea."

"OK, I'll see you soon. I love you, and tell Jamie that I love her as well," I told her.

"I will, sir. I'll see you soon," she said, and she hung up.

Later in the day, after their mothers had left, Becky told me the details of their day. This is her tale.


While we were on our way to meet our moms, we had a conversation with Cindy. Jamie told her, "This is going to be very difficult for Becky and me, and we really don't want you to mess it up. If you don't really think you can sit without making wisecracks, we'd appreciate it if you let us talk to them alone."

When Cindy realized how serious we were, she thought about it. "I think I can," she said. "I sometimes can't help making smart remarks, but I'll try hard, and if I start to say anything, just kick me."

"Are you sure that you won't be uncomfortable with us talking about it in front of you?" Jamie asked. "It's bound to get a little uncomfortable."

"I love you, Sis," Cindy replied. "I know that I can be a pain in the ass, but I want to be there to support you. I can be mature if I want to."

"Really?" Jamie asked with a sarcastic smirk.

"Yes, really!" Cindy replied, sticking her tongue out at Jamie.

"Be careful what you are offering," Becky told Cindy slyly.

Cindy looked confused, then shocked and finally she laughed.

"You know, I wanted to come into your room last night because I thought that they were killing you," Cindy told Jamie. "Then when I realized what was really happening, I wanted to run in even more."

Jamie got a satisfied smile on her face and said, "They took very good care of me last night."

"You sounded like a stuck pig!" Cindy said.

"Oh I was stuck all right," Jamie said. "More like a stuffed pig. Stuffed every way possible!"

Cindy thought about that for a minute and asked, "Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Mmmmm," was all Jamie said.

"Is there anything you don't do?" Cindy asked.

"If there is, I'm sure that my Master will think of it and rectify that situation," Jamie said.

Cindy shook her head, saying, "Your Master. I still can't believe that you want to be a slave."

"Don't knock it till you try it," Jamie responded, then, at the look in Cindy's eyes, said, "Never mind, I take it back."

Cindy laughed, and we all went to the store where we were meeting our moms. You know my mom, Claire, and Jamie's mom is Amy. We went shopping with them for a while, but I'm sure that they could tell that we were upset about something. It was finally time for lunch, and we took them to a nice restaurant that had private booths. We got a booth, and as Jamie went in, she gave Cindy the 'zip it' sign.

We sat down and ordered drinks, and Jamie and I kept exchanging nervous glances. Finally my mom said, "OK, are you going to tell me about it?"

"Tell you about what?" I asked.

"You are clearly upset about something, and it has been bothering you all morning," my mom said. "I can also tell that you are trying to work up the courage to me about it, so why don't we just save you some anguish and you can tell me about it now."

"You always could read me, mom," I said with a nervous laugh.

"I could," she replied, "so spit it out."

I looked nervously at Jamie again and said, "You always said that the most important thing is that I am happy, right?"

"Riiiight," my mom replied cautiously.

"Do you think that I've been happy recently?" I asked.

"Well, you haven't been completely miserable," she said.

"But I haven't really been happy either. And did you notice when I had my boyfriend over, how I treated him?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I pretty much tried to control him. I made him do what I wanted, when I wanted it. Do you remember?" I asked.

"Yes, you have him pussy whipped. What's wrong with that?" she asked with a smile.

I jumped on that. "You think it's OK for him to be pussy whipped?" I asked her.

"It's not the end of the world," she responded. "At least you get what you want."

"What if it were reversed?" I asked. "What if I was cock whipped?"

"Cock whipped? I've never heard that particular phrase before." she asked.

"Cock whipped. What if, instead of my pussy controlling him, his cock controlled me?" I asked.

"It doesn't sound like as much fun," she said with a smile.

"But it is," I said seriously.

"What do you mean?" my mom asked.

I glanced at Jamie for support again, and then plunged into the story. "I did have him pussy whipped, mom, but what I didn't understand is that he knew it, and he didn't like it. Finally, he told me that he didn't like it and he didn't want me anymore. He broke up with me."

"I'm so sorry, dear. When did it happen? Why didn't you call me?" she asked, very concerned.

"The story doesn't end there, mom," I went on. "He broke up with me, and he told me why. He said he was tired of being the whipped one. He was looking for a relationship where he was in control. He wanted to be the focus for a change. After he told me that, I realized that he was right, I had been a selfish bitch, and it drove him away."

"He called you a selfish bitch?" my mom shrieked, outraged.

"No, mom, he didn't," I said calmly. "I called myself a selfish bitch, because it is what I was. I cried all night and thought about what he said. The next day I called and begged him to let me talk to him. He didn't want to, but he relented and he took me out to dinner to talk. Mom, I begged him to come back, I told him that I could change, but he didn't buy it. He said that I could not change into what he was looking for."

I took a deep breath and a big drink. Then I continued, "I knew that he was wrong, mom. I love him, and I was not willing to let him go. So I made him an offer."

"What was your offer?" Jamie's mom asked.

"I offered to turn the relationship upside down," I explained. "Before it was all about me; I offered to make it all about him. I demanded to be his slave." I took another drink as both moms gasped.

"What do you mean, 'his slave'?" my mom demanded.

"Just what it sounds like," I told her. "I agreed to obey him completely; I agreed to carry out his every wish. I agreed to deny him nothing, ever." I couldn't believe that I had said that in such a calm tone of voice.

My mother looked at me like I was nuts. "Do you mean like a sex slave?" she asked.

"That's part of it," I said. "But a slave in every respect. I offered myself to him completely. If he accepted, he would own me; he would have complete control of every aspect of my life. If he told me to quit my job, I would. If he told me to have a baby, I would. If he told me to sleep with his boss so that he could get a promotion, I would. I would do anything and everything that he asked."

"You said 'If he accepted'," my mom said. "Did he accept?"

"No, he didn't," I said. "He told me that he didn't believe that I could change; that even if I would do what he wanted for a night, I would revert back as soon as I thought it was safe. So I offered him a compromise. I begged him to try me for thirty days. If at the end of thirty days I still wanted to be his slave, and if I had proved that I would be a good slave, then he would collar me, mark me and own me."

"Did he agree?" my mother asked.

I nodded.

"When did he agree?" she asked carefully.

"A month ago," I said quietly, "and next Saturday I am going to kneel at his feet and offer myself to him as his lifelong slave. I want you to be there, mother."

"You want me to come watch my daughter be humiliated like that?" she shrieked.

"No," I said calmly, "I want you to come and watch me enter into a relationship that is even more committed than marriage." My mother was speechless. It was clear that she didn't know what to say.

"What do you think of this, Jamie?" Amy asked.

Up until this point, Jamie had been letting me lead. Now she took over.

"When Becky told me about this, I thought she was crazy. He would not let her wear clothes in their apartment, and she was willing to do anything that he said. When I came over she would not even cover up because he had only allowed her to wear a skirt.

"I thought that he was brainwashing her, or that she was a crazy ex-girlfriend making a last ditch, desperate attempt to win her undeserving boyfriend back. So I hung around with them. I wanted to protect Becky. But I discovered that she did not need protecting. Becky has been happier this past month than she has been since before high school. And if there was anyone to protect, it was him.

"He was content dominating Becky, but she wanted to make sure that he knew she would make an excellent slave. She pushed him to use her. She found other women for him to sleep with so that he would have variety. She insisted that he punish her for every offense. She pushed him to be even more in control than he had intended to be. I quickly came to realize that the relationship was very good for Becky, and made her very happy. And that made me happy, and it should make you happy as well."

Jamie's mother gave her a hard look and asked, "Should I be concerned that you and Becky have recently become roommates again, especially given that she will become her boyfriend's slave next week?"

"Well, it depends what you mean by concerned," Jamie said nervously. "You see, while I was hanging around with them, trying to protect Becky, I realized how good their relationship was, and I was wishing that I had someone to have such a close relationship with."

She looked lovingly at me and continued, "And then, to my shock, amazement and gratitude, they offered to share it with me. Mom, next week when Becky bows before her Master and offers herself up as his slave, I will be kneeling right next to her making the same offer to him."

Silence reigned for about thirty seconds as the two mothers looked at each other. Then pandemonium broke loose as both started screaming at their daughters. When they realized that the whole restaurant was watching they lowered their voices, but the message was the same. 'Are you girls crazy?' 'How can you do this to your family?' 'How can this ever work out?' And it went on and on.

We just sat quietly taking it, though I started to cry silently. Finally, Cindy said, "Would you two shut up?" The mothers shut up and all four of us stared at Cindy in amazement.

"I spent a lot of time tagging along with them when I was a kid, and I've been pretty close to Jamie since then," she said. "And in all the time that I've known them, I've never seen them so happy. I just spent a single day with them, but I realized immediately that they all love each other madly, and if, as their mothers, you cannot appreciate that and put their happiness first, then you are hypocrites, and you don't deserve to be invited to witness their love." She sat back and glared at the two older women.

This time the silence was even longer. Finally, Mother and Amy looked at each other meaningfully and my mom said, "Becky, Jamie, I apologize. This hit me suddenly, and I did not take time to rationally think it through. I am not saying that I approve, but I am willing to discuss it."

"OK," I said, taking Jamie's hand for support, "but this is not something we will be discussed out of. We both love him, and we are going to go through with this."

"Have you really thought it all out?" Mom asked. "You say that you will be even more committed than a marriage. How will that work with the three of you?"

"Well, if our current relationship is any indication, very well indeed," I answered. "We all get along very well and complement each other perfectly."

"Are you and Jamie... ?" Mom asked.

"Yes, mother," I said with an exasperated tone. "It turns out that your daughters are bisexual. And since we loved each other anyway, it wasn't such a large step to sleep together."

"What about children?" Amy asked. "Are you going to have children?"

Jamie calmly replied, "If our Master wants us to have children, he'll have one or both of us go off the pill and he'll make a baby in one of us. If he wants one, he'll make one; if he wants ten, he'll make ten. It is not our choice."

"Do you mean that you won't even have a say in whether or not you have children?" Amy asked.

"Our bodies are his to do with as he wants," Jamie replied.

"Oh, please!" Cindy exclaimed. "You are worse than your mothers are! I don't know him that well, but I saw enough so that I do not believe for a second that he would do something that life altering without knowing for sure that you want it. You are just trying to tweak mother's tail!"

Jamie looked abashed and admitted, "Perhaps I've overstated how it would happen. The fact remains that if he tells me to go off the pill so that he can knock me up, I'd do it, and so would Becky. But you are correct; I'm sure we would discuss it first." Once again, Cindy had headed off a major argument. I was quite happy that Jamie had decided to bring her along.

Amy digested the last part of the conversation and said, "You said that Becky found other women for him to sleep with. You are OK with that?"

"Yes, it's only fair," Jamie answered. "You see, Becky and I and a number of other women go out on Tuesday nights, and Becky decided that she did not want him to be lonely, so each Tuesday night we find him someone to keep him company while we are gone."

"And it doesn't bother you that he is cheating on you?" Amy asked.

I angrily replied, "He is not cheating on us! We know about everyone that he sleeps with, before he does. In fact, all of them were pushed on him by us! I am the only one in this relationship that cheated on anyone!"

"What do you mean?" my mother asked me.

"It's a little complicated," I replied. "Are you sure that you want to hear the sordid details of my sex life?"

"After what I've already heard, I don't think any details will shock me," Mom said.

"OK," I said with a sigh. "Jamie mentioned our Tuesday nights. Well, the other women that we are with enjoy being regaled by tales of our relationship. Since we are entertaining them, our Master figured that the other women had to pay something for the pleasure. So he has them perform certain... tasks for him. Last week, he insisted that all of them must have bare pussies if they wanted to go out with us, and that I was the one to do the shaving. One of my co-workers, Joan, propositioned me while she was on my desk in front of me being shaved. I'm embarrassed to say that I gave in and licked her.

"My Master was quite angry at me, because he views this as a committed relationship, and I broke that commitment by doing something sexual with another person without his permission. I'm afraid that I will be severely punished for what I did. But when he was chastising me, he explained in no uncertain terms that he would never sleep with anyone without our prior knowledge. Given the nature of our relationship, he has a complete right to do whatever he wants, including sleeping with as many people as he wants, and he can do it without telling us. Considering that he unilaterally gave up that right, I believe that shows that he is even more committed to our relationship than I had been! I deserve any punishment that he chooses to give me."

"So you do what he says, and he punishes you if you don't, and you accept that punishment and change your behavior if he demands it, is that about right?" my mother asked.

"Yes, that's correct," I said.

She shook her head and said, "That's more than I was ever able to accomplish with you."

I smiled slyly at her and said, "Well, if you want something from me in the future, now you know that you can just ask him. And we both know that he is far more reasonable than I am."

"Good point," my mother said. "Maybe I should ask him if I could see him punish you. Lord knows I wanted to take you over my knee for a good spanking many times when you were growing up!"

"Does that mean that you approve of my relationship?" I asked her.

"NO!" she said emphatically. "However, it does mean that I might be able to accept it. I love you, sweetheart, and I do want you to be happy. Plus, I know how stubborn you are. It amazes me that he is able to control you at all. I do want to talk to your 'Master' though, and make sure that he understands that I will not tolerate him abusing you!"

"Not even if I want the abuse?" I asked.

"Don't start with me, young lady!" mother said.

"What about you, mom?" Jamie asked her mother. "Are you OK with this?"

"I'm not sure yet," Amy replied. "At least Becky had been dating him for a while. Based on what I heard about their past relationship, I can understand why she loves him and is willing to do this for him. But why are you? You can't love him this quickly, and you didn't have the same relationship as Becky did. Why do you want to submit to him as well?"

"I guess it's not as cut and dried for me," Jamie said. "I've always liked him, and of course I love Becky. I didn't go into this expecting to fall in love with both of them and end up this way. You're wrong, though, mom. I did fall in love that quickly, and I believe that he loves me as well. He might love Becky more, but he loves me too, and I can say that I feel completely comfortable and happy with our relationship."

"You fool!" I said. "Of course he loves you as much as me. He probably loves you more; you are a much better slave than I am!" Jamie just stuck her tongue out at me and grabbed me into a hug.

"Well I want to meet this person as well," Amy said.

"He anticipated that," I told them. "He should be home shortly and he is willing to sit down and talk things over with you."

"I can understand why you were so nervous this morning," my mother said. "Any other bombshells that you want to drop on us?"

I looked guiltily at Jamie and my mother said, "Oh no! What else? Are you pregnant?"

"No, mother," I said, "but there is something else." For some reason, perhaps because of the emotional drain of the last half hour, I could not get up the courage to say anything, so I turned to Jamie and asked, "Can you tell them?"

Jamie kissed me and nodded. She tuned to my mother and said, "As you might imagine, this... relationship has lead us to be a little more open and experimental than we may have been in the past. While testing some limits, Becky came across this woman who... well, the long and the short of it is that, despite Becky having a Master of her own, she owns a slave as well; a woman named Chrissy."

Both mothers' jaws dropped. Cindy piped in, "She's a very nice woman."

My mother just shook her head. "I don't know what to say. Are you saying that you now live in a house with a Master and three slaves?"

"A Master with two slaves, and then one more slave that belongs to me," I clarified.

"Oh, that's much better!" my mother said sarcastically.

"I'll admit, we don't have a traditional relationship," I said, and my mother snorted. "But we are happy the way we are. Can't you just accept that and be happy for us?"

"I'm still working my way through this," my mother said, "but I do want you to be happy. Let's go meet this new 'Master' of yours."

"OK," I said, "but all of you had better be nice to him!"


Of course I did not know how the whole conversation went when Becky and Jamie arrived with their mothers. Chrissy and I were sitting in the study when I heard them come in the front door. We got up to greet them. Of course, based on Becky's advice, Chrissy was nude. As I walked into the foyer, I saw Becky and Jamie stripping their clothes off and their mothers looking at them with surprise. Cindy was just standing calmly on the side taking it all in. "I'd imagine that they have been shocking you most of the afternoon," I said to Amy and Claire.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.