Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Thursday - Day 27

After yesterday's two aborted blow jobs, and the lack of any other sex yesterday, Chrissy's mouth on my cock felt particularly good. I felt Becky's head on my chest again, and I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face. "Good morning, sir," she said.

"Good morning," I said. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"My ass hurts, but it's nothing that I don't deserve," she said. "I have to tell you that I got really excited being tied to the post like that. And the way you left me there! I have to admit that after you left I brought myself off another time on the bedpost."

"Mmmmm, we'll have to make sure that you clean up after yourself in the future, or that bedpost is going to get pretty messy," I told her.

"Does that mean I'll be tied to it again?" she asked with a hopeful note in her voice.

"Absolutely," I told her. "Maybe I'll go to bed with a different slave girl tied to each bedpost, though I'd need another slave girl for that."

"Like Jill?" she asked teasingly.

"What you saw yesterday was playing," I told her. "I think it's possible we could get Jill to play again. Maybe even to play with you, if you work on her real hard. But I think you can forget any ideas of making her a slave. She just hasn't the right mentality for it."

"Well maybe you can borrow Ronnie?" she suggested.

"I think we are getting ahead of ourselves," I said. "Another subject; you are on the rag now?"

"Well, I have a tampon in, but my period hasn't begun yet," she told me. "It will start some time today."

"I was thinking what it would be like to have all three of you having your periods together!" I said. "That probably won't be fun."

"It won't happen, sir," Becky said. "We are all on the Pill, and we've worked it out so that there will never be more than one of us menstruating at a time. We want to make sure that you have the maximum number of orifices available to you at any given time. I've spoken to both Jamie and Chrissy, and they agree that you can fuck them any way you want whether they are bleeding or not. Of course we all understand if you want to avoid that entrance when it's bloody."

"It's nice to know that you are thinking of me so completely," I told Becky, kissing her. "Now you have to get up, however. Chrissy, I'd like you to stop now. It seems that I keep using you as a fluffer, always getting me ready for sex, but never completing the act."

"That's quite all right, sir," Chrissy told me. "In fact, the thought of you using me to prepare yourself to have sex with someone else turns me on a lot. You can use me as a fluffer or for any other reason that you want!"

"Well, time to fluff someone else," I told her. "I want to fuck Jamie, so I want you to get her wet for me, but try not to wake her. I want her to wake up to my cock penetrating her." Both Becky and I watched Chrissy move between Jamie's legs and put her face into Jamie's pussy. She started licking slowly and using her fingers to stimulate Jamie's clit. I got up and walked behind them, and I could see that Chrissy's pussy lips were wide open and wet. "You can play with yourself while you do that," I told her. I heard her moan and I saw her bury two fingers in her twat.

Jamie was moaning quietly in her sleep, and in just a few moments Chrissy backed off and said, "She's very wet, sir."

Jamie moaned and rolled her hips when she realized the mouth on her pussy was gone. I climbed between her legs and positioned myself in a pushup position over her body. "Chrissy, put my cock by her entrance, get it a little wet, and make sure it goes right in when I fuck her." Chrissy obeyed and I readied myself. I gave Jamie a little kiss on her lips, and then I slammed my cock into her. Chrissy's hand got trapped in the first stroke, but she quickly pulled it away. Meanwhile, Jamie's eyes shot open as she felt me violate her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and screamed, "Oh my god!" and she came! She came with my first stroke when it woke her from sleep. That didn't stop me, and I kept pounding her.

She came for the first ten strokes, and then dropped her legs back to the bed. I kept drilling into her. "Good morning, sexy," I managed to get out between strokes.

"Oh, what a good morning it is!" she exclaimed, and started thrusting back at me. She was approaching another orgasm, but I was there first. Before she could reach hers, I was cumming into her. "I'm so close," she said, and I tried to keep pumping, but I knew it wouldn't do the trick, so I turned to Chrissy again.

"Chrissy, do her ass!" I instructed. Chrissy reached below me and drilled a finger right up Jamie's ass. At the same time I could feel her reach her thumb around my cock and onto Jamie's clit. The combination of my cock and Chrissy's fingers put Jamie right over the edge. She screamed again and came around my shrinking cock.

After she came down I rolled off of her. I looked at Chrissy and said, "In addition to fluffing, you also get cleanup. Suck my cum out of Jamie, and play with yourself while you are doing it. Keep going until you have all the cum and you have also cum."

Jamie moaned, "Oh, no! I'm too sensitive. Please don't."

"I don't care," I told her. "Chrissy earned this. In fact, Becky, while she is doing it, I want you to lick your obedient slave's ass!" Becky had just been watching, but now I got her involved. "Play with yourself while you are doing it, too." I told her. It was clear that Chrissy was going to cum well before she got all of my cum out of Jamie, and Jamie would not be too far behind. "New instructions," I said. "No one stops until all of you have cum at least once." As I suspected, Chrissy came first, then Jamie quickly followed and Becky came behind that. When they were all done, there were four exhausted people collapsed on the bed.

We all remained nearly motionless as we waited for our energy to return. Finally I started moving. I told Becky to get up and get to work. She said, "I don't want to! I want to lie here all day!"

"Well, you can't," I said, "so move your lazy, albeit sexy, ass!" I pulled Jamie's head to mine for a kiss, and then pushed it down my body. "Jamie, you mustn't forget to clean your messes!" She cleaned me with her tongue and then she and I got up to go to the shower.

"Hey, the new shower is much bigger," Jamie said. "Can Chrissy join us?"

"Of course," I said. Becky grumbled about the unfairness of having to leave instead of joining us, but she did leave for work. Chrissy joined us in the shower and we washed each other. No sex, just naked bodies rubbing against each other; it was a sensual pleasure, rather than sexual.

As we were getting dressed I asked Chrissy, "How do you manage to keep a place this big clean?"

"I have a cleaning service that comes once a week," she said.

"Ummm, are they going to have a problem with three naked slaves wandering around?" I asked.

"I didn't think about it, sir," she told me, "It's a small, privately owned company, and they are very discreet. I can call today and feel them out to see if it will be a problem, or we can just arrange to be dressed when they come."

"Why don't you call them," I said. "I think it would be good for some people to wander naked in front of the cleaners."

"OK, sir," Chrissy replied.

Before we left, Jamie brought something else to my attention. "Sir, I wanted to remind you of something I told you last week. My sister Cindy is coming into town tomorrow, and is expecting to stay with me."

"That's right, you did tell me that," I said. "How do you want to handle that?"

"Sir, I want to do whatever you tell me to," she said.

"Ahhh, neatly dropping the whole problem in my lap," I said.

"Sir, one of the benefits of having a master is that it relieves one of making important decisions," she said with a smile.

"Very well, I guess I have to take the bad with the very, very good," I said. "Call her and give her the new address. She can stay in your bedroom; I don't really think you'll be using it that much. I assume that you haven't mentioned the change in living arrangements with her?"

"Not yet, sir," she replied.

"What time is she getting into town?" I asked.

"Early afternoon; I am meeting her at the train station," she answered.

"Fine, then bring her back here; I'll have the others reasonably dressed. Take her out to dinner tomorrow night by yourself and you can explain it all to her. When you come back home, things will be back to normal, so make sure she is OK with it. If she's not, she can stay at your old place; there is enough there to keep her comfortable for a week."

"OK, sir," she said. "I wasn't sure what I should do. Thank you for telling me. I'm pretty sure that she won't have a problem with our arrangement; in fact, she'll probably find it fairly titillating. But she's the first family member that I'll be telling, so it will be a bit hard to do."

"I'm sure you'll do fine," I said. "Just remember that the most important person that you need to make happy is you, not her."

"I thought you were the most important person that I had to make happy," she said with a grin.

"If making me happy is not making you happy, then you are in the wrong relationship," I told her.

She kissed me and said, "Good answer, sir."


At work I went about the process of changing my address, phone numbers, etc. When I was talking to my co-workers about my move, I realized it was an amazing place for a party. I called Becky and asked, "How do you feel about a housewarming party this weekend?"

"Who would we invite?" she asked.

"Friends, co-workers, acquaintances," I told her. "I thought it's a great house for a party, and it would be fun to have one. We can get some food catered in and just have a nice time."

"Ummm, sir, I think it would be nice, but may I be so presumptuous as to ask what the dress code would be for your slaves?" she asked.

"Mmmmm, that's a thought," I said. "All of Jamie's and your co-workers over to see you kneeling naked at the entryway; serving them drinks in your French maid uniforms; being spanked when you spill a drink; blowing all the gentleman and licking all the ladies as parting gifts. Do you think that would be fun?"

"Well, sir, I don't think I would like that at all, and it would hurt our careers," she said. "On the other hand, I can feel my pussy getting wet from the thought. So as is appropriate, I will leave it up to you, sir."

"Do you mean that if I told you, you would strip naked and serve everyone you know?" I asked.

"Of course, sir," she said calmly.

I was amazed, though I would never force her to do that. I wasn't sure if she agreed because she knew I would never follow through or not, but I strongly suspected she was completely for real. "I think the dress code for the party for the three of you will be tastefully sluttish. Have Chrissy pick out appropriate clothes for all of you; I trust her taste. How about we make it Sunday afternoon into the evening?"

"That works out," she said. "Do you want me to arrange for the food?"

"That would be great," I said. "Can you also call Jamie and tell her?"

"Sure, sir," she said.

"OK, I'll see you tonight," I said.


On the way home from work I stopped in at the gym. As I had hoped, Nelly and Ronnie were both there. I asked if I could talk to them. I had been getting notes home about the progress of both Becky and Jamie, but I wanted to talk to Nelly in person, to really talk to her about it.

"First of all, I wanted to talk to you about my ladies," I started. "How are they really doing? Are they cooperating and putting the effort in?"

"They really are," Nelly said. "Jamie is doing well, following all my advice and coming in often enough. Becky, however, is like a machine. She keeps pushing herself, trying to do better each time. I don't know if you've looked closely at her body recently, but she is much more toned and somewhat thinner. She hasn't been doing it for all that long, but you can definitely see the difference!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.