Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Wednesday - Day 26

As I slowly roused out of my slumber, I could feel Chrissy's talented mouth on my cock and something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down into Becky's. She had her head on my chest, and when she saw that I was awake she moved her lips to mine for a little kiss.

"Chrissy tells me that she can still taste Jill on your cock," Becky said. "I'm jealous of her."

"Well next time, don't bicker with your sister slave, and it will be you cleaning the fluids of women you procure for me off of my cock," I told her.

"You're driving that lesson home very effectively, sir," she replied.

"Did Jamie and Chrissy finish your punishment last night?" I asked.

"I thought I would die, but they followed your instructions to the letter," she informed me.

"Excellent," I said. "And are you suitably punished?"

"Yes, sir," she said, "It's funny. Your punishments are always torture to me, and I do not want to repeat them, yet I enjoy them soooo much in the moment."

"Perfect!" I told her. "Now you are going to have to disappoint your slave, because as much as I am enjoying what she is doing, my balls are going to shrivel up and fall off if I keep cumming as much as I have been. We are going to have a busy day, and I need my energy, so ask her to stop and thank her for a lovely job."

"Slave," Becky said, "Your task is over for now. Our master does not want to cum now, even though he is enjoying what you are doing."

Once again, Chrissy showed more obedience than the others by stopping immediately, without even a parting lick. "I'm not your master yet," I said. "We still have a week and a half."

"Just practicing," Becky said with a flirty smirk.

She got up and went to work, while Chrissy got Jamie up. Becky and Jamie would each work a half day while Chrissy and I got started early. I got up and showered, and after I was dressed I went to the kitchen where Chrissy had made me breakfast. "Thank you, Chrissy," I told her.

"It's my pleasure and my duty, sir," she said.

I looked over at her and said, "This will be the first quality time we've spent alone. Can we talk for a bit?"

"Of course, sir," she said.

"You really are getting into this, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"I've already told you that you're the most obedient, but you actually take it to extremes. You do more than you are even asked to. You said that it was your pleasure and duty to make me breakfast, but no one made it your duty. Why do you feel it is your duty?"

"My duty is to do anything I can to make my Mistress' life more pleasant and happy," she explained. "Mistress is most happy when she is making you happy. Therefore, my primary duty is to make you happy. I thought that you would enjoy breakfast, so that made it my duty to make it for you."

"Have you always felt this need to be so obedient?" I asked.

"Not always, sir," she answered. "I got breasts early, so boys were always after me. However, when I started dating I realized that I was not getting much out of it. Then, when I was sixteen, I went to a bar with some friends and was picked up by this man who was probably about 30. He had such a commanding presence, it made my knees weak and my pussy drip. I went home with him that night and he made me cum harder than ever before.

"He instructed me to come back and see him the next night, and he told me what to wear. He got me in deeper and deeper for about a week, and then he found out how old I was. He told me that while he enjoyed me greatly, and he wished that he could make me his slave, he could not because I was so young. Even though he had never mentioned slavery before, when I realized he was dumping me I cried and begged him to make me his slave. He refused and told me to be an obedient little girl and not see him ever again.

"I obeyed him, and I haven't seen him since, but it left a void in me. He had ordered me around, he had spanked me, he had stripped me in public, and in just the week that I was with him I realized that I was a complete submissive. I tried being with regular guys, but it didn't work. When I asked boys to abuse me they either dropped me as too weird or they did a half-hearted job. I found a few people who I thought would be good masters, but they were not.

"I apologize for the impertinence, but they treated me as you treat Mistress and Mistress Jamie. And that just did not work for me, sir."

"Knowing you, I can imagine it didn't," I told her. "I treat Becky and Jamie that way because that is how they should be treated. I would never treat you that way, though I don't think I would be a good master for you either."

"Thank you for understanding, sir," she said. "I had basically given up on relationships, sir, because I could not get what I wanted. When Mistress made her offer I was tempted, but I did not want to take the chance. As I saw her again and again, I was more and more tempted. Now that I have committed to her, I realize she was the perfect choice. She understands what I need and she provides it. And I want to thank you, sir, because as I now understand it, she would never have done that if she had not changed for you."

"You're welcome," I replied. "Though I did not do it for you, I am happy that it works out well for you. Thank you for telling me your story. Now, however, we need to discuss the day. I want to get some boxes and we should start packing. I'll get the truck later."

"Yes, sir," she said. "Just tell me what I should do, and I will do it."

"I don't doubt that for a second," I said, smiling at her. "Seeing your sexy, naked body, however, makes me realize that the clothes that you girls are allowed are not really appropriate for moving. I want you to go out this morning and get three pair of shorts, appropriate colors of course, and three tight white tee shirts. Cut the tee shirts off so that they come to just below the breasts, and the three of you can wear those to pack.

"Now tell me about last night. I didn't get a chance to talk to any of you about it. Did everyone have a fun time?"

"I think so, sir," Chrissy said. "We got there and got drinks. Everyone wanted to know who would be entertaining you, but Mistress would not say. She kept having us guess, and we all guessed many wrong names, but finally Mistress Jamie guessed Jill, and Mistress confirmed that. Joan and Rachel did not know Jill, so Mistress and Mistress Jamie told them about her, and described some of the recent events with her.

"Mistress Jamie could not believe that Jill had agreed to it, but Mistress explained how we had made her so curious. We were all speculating what you would try and what she would allow you to get away with. Mistress Jamie thought that she would only allow straight sex, but Mistress thought that by the end of the night you could have her doing pretty much whatever you wanted. Mistress has a lot of faith in you, sir.

"When we got home and saw the video that you had left, Mistress Jamie acknowledged that Mistress was probably correct. Most of the night was spent drinking and talking. Mistress filled Rachel in on some more of our activities, and we could all tell that it made her really, really hot.

"There was one thing that Mistress did that you would like, sir. After everyone had a few drinks in them, she dragged us all to the bathroom and she had us line up in front of the mirror. Then she said, 'Panty check time girls. Raise your skirts.' Mistress, Mistress Jamie and I all raised ours immediately, and Rachel and Joan soon followed. I think you would have liked it sir. Five bald, naked pussies on display, and a few of them looked fairly excited. Mistress threatened that next time she would bring a camera so that she could bring proof back to you."

"So it sounds like a good time was had all around," I said.

"Yes, sir," Chrissy replied. "I'm sure that Rachel attacked her husband as soon as she got home, if not vice versa, though I feel sorry for Joan, because she had no one to go home to. We should probably try to find someone to fix her up with."

"That would be nice," I said, "but I want to be careful about messing with people's lives too much."

Just then the phone rang, and I grabbed it. It was my friend Mark. "Hey man," he said. "Jill called me and said that you were moving today. What's the deal, and how come you didn't call to ask for my help?"

"I'm sorry Mark, I didn't think about it," I told him. "We just decided to move on Sunday, and I didn't think people would be free mid-week. Are you?"

"Sure, and I think Mike can get off early," he told me. "But if we help, you are buying beer and pizza."

"Deal!" I said. "Chrissy and I will be packing stuff up in the morning, and I'll be getting the truck around noon. Becky and Jamie are coming back at around 1:30, so why don't you show up at one and you can help me load."

"OK," he said, "But who is Chrissy and what do you mean Jamie is coming back?"

"Oh ho!" I exclaimed. "So Jill didn't spill everything. Come over and we'll talk while we pack. You, at least, will be amused by the situation."

After I hung up I called Mike at work and invited him over also. He told me he could get off around three. I also called Bob, Lisa, Joan and Jill, figuring the whole crew could come. Bob and Lisa had other plans, but Joan and Jill agreed to come over to the new place to help us unpack. Jill asked, "Can you keep your hands off of me in front of the others?"

"Well, if you turn me on too much, I'll just grab one of my slaves and use them to relieve the tension," I told her.

Jill sounded shocked as she said, "You'd do that, wouldn't you?"

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It's good to be the king."

After I hung up I started ordering Chrissy around. I had her pack some things while I packed others. Most of the furniture was going to stay, and the girls were just starting to re-build their wardrobes. I had her pack my clothes, and I went through a lot of our paperwork. I carefully wrapped up my computer and some of the other electronics and I finally ordered Chrissy to go get the clothes for the girls.

I went out at noon and got the truck and brought it over. When I got back, Chrissy was in the apartment moving boxes to the front door. I took a close look at her. Viewing from bottom to top: she was wearing Keds sneakers with little white socks and her legs were deliciously bare. They reached into tiny red shorts, which came just up to her hips, and then she was bare to just below her breasts. Over her breasts was a cut-off white tee shirt, and over her left breast was the name Chrissy. The collar of the shirt was ripped out, leaving a large scoop neck. On her neck was a large black collar, matching the cuffs on her wrists. Her hair was done up in a pony tail.

"Do you like, sir?" she asked me.

"Very much, but how did you find a shirt with your name?" I asked.

She did a slow pirouette, revealing that the back of her shirt said 'Three Slave Moving Company.' She said, "I own a clothing store. I do have some contacts, sir, which can provide custom work on short notice."

I just stood there; I think that my mouth was gaping open. "Is this acceptable?" she asked.

"Unbelievable," I said. I couldn't wait until Becky came home. She would absolutely revel in this. She was definitely going to be proud of her little slave girl. I shook my head and said, "When my friends come over to help, they are going to have heart attacks. Lay out the others' outfits and let's start getting these things to the truck.

We worked for a little, and I was in the bedroom when I heard a knock on the open door and a voice yelled, "Hello!" It was Mark, come to lend some back power.

"Chrissy, go out and send Mark back," I said with a grin. I peeked out the door after she left; I desperately wanted to see Mark's expression.

Chrissy had to have known what I was going for, because she went to the front door and asked, "Welcome, sir. Are you Mark?"

"Umm, yes," Mark said. "I think I'm in the right place."

"Yes, sir," Chrissy replied, giving a little curtsy. "My name is Chrissy, and the Master asked that I show you to him. Please follow me." Mark's expression was priceless. His mouth dropped open, and when he saw what was written on the back of Chrissy's shirt, it dropped even further.

Chrissy walked through the open bedroom door, and in full view of Mark dropped to her knees, bowed her head and said, "Sir, your friend Mark has arrived." She looked up at me briefly and winked. It was good to know that she had a sense of humor!

Mark walked in and asked, "What the hell is going on?"

"We're moving," I said. "Grab a box and let's take it to the truck."

"But what about her?" he asked, pointing to Chrissy, who was still kneeling on the floor.

"You're right," I said. "Chrissy, get back to work!"

"Yes, sir!" she replied.

"OK, I'm really starting to get freaked out now," Mark said. "You stop what you are doing right now and tell me what is going on!"

I laughed and said, "You are so easy, Mark. You should have seen your face! Priceless."

"So this is all a put on?" he asked. "Who is she? Someone from work helping you move?"

"Oh, no, she's real," I said. "Chrissy, come get introduced to Mark for real. Mark, this is Chrissy. Chrissy, this is Mark. Chrissy lives with us now. It's actually her house that we are moving into."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," Chrissy said. "Thank you for helping us move. This place is too small and we want to get to a larger place as soon as possible, so thanks for helping out in the middle of the week. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you."

"No problem, I was off anyway," Mark said. He turned to me and asked, "If she is living with you now, where is she staying? This is a one bedroom."

"I sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed, sir," Chrissy piped in.

"Excuse me?" Mark said, unable to believe what he just heard.

"I sleep on the floor at the foot of Mistress' bed," Chrissy repeated. Then she said to me, "Sir, I'm going to clean out the refrigerator now," and she left the room.

"I think I need to sit down, and you need to explain, step-by-step, exactly what is going on!" Mark said. I laughed again, and told him to grab a box and I would tell him as we worked. I caught him up on what had happened since we had dinner together, how Jamie had moved in and then how Chrissy followed suit.

We were walking back into the apartment and he was saying, "No way. This has got to be some kind of gag. Becky behaving this way was a stretch, but Jamie and this new girl. You are putting me on."

Believing that a picture is worth a thousand words, I yelled, "Chrissy, get in here!" Chrissy came running in and I told her, "Chrissy, take off your shirt." Mark's mouth dropped open again, as Chrissy pulled her shirt over her head without a moment's hesitation. "Go put your shirt in the bedroom with the others' outfits. You can put it back on when the others get home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.