Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Sunday - Day 23

I woke up to an entirely different feel on my cock. I looked down and I realized that my entire cock was buried in Becky's mouth. She looked up at me and swallowed, and I could feel it on the head of my cock! She slowly pulled off and then smiled at me. "I told you that I'd get it!" she said.

She worked her mouth back down my cock, even managing to stick her tongue out and lick my balls while my cock was buried in her throat. She started swallowing and moving just slightly up and down. I grabbed her head and shoved it all the way down and came right into her throat. She coughed a little as she pulled out. "I didn't get to taste any!" she said with a pout.

"But I enjoyed knowing that I was blasting my cum directly into your stomach," I told her.

"Well, as long as it made you happy sir, then I am happy," she said with a smile, and came up to kiss me.

I saw that she was not dressed and it made me realize that it was still the weekend. I also noticed that at the foot of the bed, Chrissy's chin was leaning on the bed; she had watched Becky's entire performance.

"How did she do?" I asked Chrissy.

"It is not my place to critique my mistress," she said.

"I think you can learn a thing or two about being properly subservient from your slave," I told Becky.

"I'm sorry, sir", Becky said contritely. "I'm trying to be a proper slave to you, but sometimes I forget myself. I encourage you to correct me when I overstep myself sir, as harshly as you deem necessary."

"Oh, I intend to," I said. "Meanwhile, we need to get up and go look at Chrissy's place, so that if it doesn't work out we can start looking at other places before they are all gone."

"OK, sir," Becky said. "Do you notice that Jamie is always the last one to wake up?"

"Are you complaining?" I asked. "That only means you are the one to get my cum each morning."

Becky's face brightened and she said, "I never thought of it like that! Maybe I should start slipping her sleeping pills to make sure of it!" She went over to Jamie, who was lying on her stomach, and gave her a big slap on the ass.

"Wake up, you lazy slut!" she said. "You already missed a delicious breakfast."

"What did you have?" Jamie asked sleepily.

"I had a yummy drink of cum," Becky replied, "though actually, I didn't get to taste it much. It was more of an injection directly into my stomach!"

"Did you finally get him in your throat?" she asked.

"She certainly did," I told Jamie, "and it felt heavenly."

"You are going to have to teach me how to do that," Jamie said.

"It's just like getting to Carnegie Hall," Becky said. "Practice, practice, practice."

"If you'd stop hogging his cock, maybe I'd get some practice!" Jamie exclaimed.

"If you got your lazy ass up in the morning, perhaps you'd have more of a chance," Becky said sweetly.

"No bickering, girls, or I'll only let Chrissy blow me," I told them. "At least she is a properly subservient slave."

"We're sorry, sir," they said in unison, though I don't think they really were. And frankly, I was glad of it. Chrissy was showing us what a true slave could be like. She would never even think of defying her mistress. Although Becky required a firm hand occasionally to remind her of her position, this made her a more interesting partner.

When I began this quest, I thought that I was looking for someone like Chrissy, but after she joined us I began to realize that my personality was not nearly dominant enough for me to enjoy that kind of relationship. I was looking for someone who would obey me, but still challenge me. And just my luck, I found two of them!

What surprised me the most was how Becky was with Chrissy. I would never have expected her to agree to, let alone enjoy, the complete domination that she was enforcing on Chrissy. Then again, I never expected the level of submission that she was affording to me. Nonetheless, I was quite prepared to enjoy this turn of events.

When I was done ruminating about our situation, we got up and went through our morning ablutions. After I was done in the bathroom the women went in. I needed to get the scissors, so I went back into the bathroom. I was surprised to see that Chrissy had just finished giving Becky an enema and was starting on Jamie.

Becky was heading to the toilet when I walked in, and she said, "I need to use the toilet, sir. Can you please leave?"

"No," I said, "and you can wait to use the toilet until I tell you to. Does Chrissy always do this for you?"

"Yes, sir," Becky replied. "I made her responsible for our bodies in the morning. She gives us our enemas, then cleans us up and lubricates our assholes." Meanwhile, Chrissy had continued emptying the enema bottle into Jamie's ass.

"Do you enjoy that?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir, but I really have to go," she said, squirming around.

"You'll go when I tell you," I said. "You would be embarrassed to have me see you go, but you aren't embarrassed having Jamie and Chrissy watching you?"

"That's right, sir," she said. "I think it's because Jamie is going through the same thing and Chrissy is my slave." By this point, Chrissy was done with Jamie as well.

"OK, I'll just kiss each of you, and then I'll go. When I'm gone, you can relieve yourself." I went to Becky and kissed her, but I also gave her a hug. The squeezing did not help her situation. Then I did the same to Jamie, and finally I did it to Chrissy. I got the scissors I was looking for and I left.

When the girls finally came out of the bathroom, Becky said, "That was a rotten trick, sir!"

"Yes, it was," I acknowledged, "Thank you."

She stuck her tongue out at me and they got dressed. They were again wearing matching clothes, this time black skirts with colored tops. As they were putting them on, Chrissy told Becky, "Mistress, I don't think that this is right."

"What isn't right?" Becky asked.

"I shouldn't be wearing the same thing as you," she explained. "People will think that I am your equal."

Becky went to Chrissy and kissed her. "That's very sweet of you to point out, but you are missing the point. You are my slave, and therefore you must act in a certain way towards me, which is important. However I am his slave, first and foremost, and that means that I have to act in a certain way towards him. And how I act to him is more important than how you act towards me.

"If we were going somewhere, just you and I, then I would expect you to make it clear that you are subservient to me. If we were also with Jamie, you would still show your subservience to me. However when we all go out together, then our slavery to him takes absolute precedence. The reason we all dress the same is so that anyone who sees will know that we are all his to do with as he pleases. And that, my lovely slave, is more important than people realizing that you are mine to do with as I please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she responded. "I'm sorry that I questioned you in any way."

"That's all right," Becky told her. "You'll make it up to me with your talented tongue very soon."

The girls finished dressing and we went out. We grabbed some bagels, along with coffee for Jamie and Chrissy. Neither Becky nor I drink coffee, but it was clear that with our new living arrangement, coffee would be part of our new household.

Chrissy directed the cab to her apartment, and as we pulled up I realized that it was in a very nice part of town. She led us inside, and the first thing that I thought of was, 'Exactly how rich is this woman?'

The foyer was larger than our kitchen. The ceilings were at least 12 feet high and the floor was hardwood with a very nice Persian rug on it. "Wow!" was all Jamie could say, and Becky and I concurred.

"You'll give us the grand tour?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Chrissy replied. She took us through to the living room, which had expensive looking furniture and some very nice art on the walls. There was a formal dining room and a kitchen larger than my bedroom. I was ready to bet that the bedroom would be larger than my entire apartment.

The first floor also had a study, and there was a reasonably sized full bathroom. She led us to the stairs and Jamie said, "Cool, a duplex!"

"Actually, it's a triplex," Chrissy said, "with a full basement."

"Wow!" Jamie repeated.

The second floor had four bedrooms and a bathroom. The first three bedrooms that Chrissy showed us were all tastefully decorated and had large windows. They were nice sized, but not too much larger than our current bedroom. The fourth bedroom, however, was something else completely. It was the master bedroom, and it was huge. I'm not sure if the bedroom itself was bigger than our apartment, but combined with the master bathroom and the walk in closets, it was significantly larger.

The bed was a king size, four poster bed, with each post reaching almost to the ceiling; it was definitely big enough for all of us. There was a working fireplace in the bedroom, and the closet could easily hold all the girls' clothes. And the bathroom was something to see. It had a separate shower and tub; the shower could hold all of us without squeezing, and probably allow us to invite some guests. We could all fit in the tub with only minimal squeezing.

"And there is more to this place?" I asked, slightly awed.

"Yes sir," Chrissy said, leading us to another staircase. We went up to the third floor and looked around. There was another suite, maid's quarters Chrissy said. There were also two offices and a storage area.

After we finished exploring the apartment, we all trooped downstairs to the living room. Chrissy got us drinks while we thought about it. Finally, I talked to her.

"Chrissy, this place is amazing, but we can't move in here. I'm not sure what your parents would think about the arrangement, and I know that we could not afford to pay even a portion of the rent. It wouldn't be right. We'll just have to find a smaller place." Becky and Jamie looked disappointed, but they agreed with me.

"Sir, please reconsider," Chrissy said. "First of all, this is not my parent's place; they are not paying rent for me. When they retired, my parents gave it to me. I own it outright; it is my name on the deed. There is no mortgage; all I pay are taxes and utilities.

"Sir, I will be living with Becky wherever she goes. If you find another apartment, this will remain empty and I will still be paying the taxes and utilities. In addition, I will feel obligated to pay part of the rent anywhere else, so in reality, it will be costing me more.

"Please, sir, it would make me very happy if you would come live here. If you feel obligated, you can all chip in for upkeep expenses, but even that is not necessary. Please, sir. Please, Mistress. Please allow me to provide this for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.