Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Friday - Day 21

I woke up as Becky straddled me. I could feel her warm pussy on my stomach as her skirt rode up, and I also felt a mouth working on my cock.

"I hope you don't mind sir, but I had Chrissy give your morning blowjob today so that I could talk to you," Becky said, and she kissed me very gently on my lips. "I wanted to thank you for giving me this life, sir. I wanted you to know that I have been happy since you decided to let me try and be your slave. Do you realize that this is the longest that I have been happy in a very, very long time?

"It's all your doing, sir, and I love you for it."

She kissed me again, and I looked into her eyes. "Thank you for telling me that, Becky, but you are wrong. I might have shown you the way, but you are the one that made all this possible, from the beautiful woman lying in bed next to me, to the beautiful woman licking my cock, to the beautiful woman that I love sitting on my stomach. I love you."

I kissed her again, and then I told her, "Tell your slave that she has to stop, because I want you to be the one that swallows my cum this morning."

She smiled at me, gave me another kiss and said, "Thank you, sir!" She got off of me and pulled Chrissy off by her hair and took her place. Before she started she told Chrissy, "Slave, you can put your tongue to work up my ass!"

Chrissy had gotten me close, but I tried to relax so that I could enjoy Becky on my cock for longer while Chrissy knelt behind Becky and put her tongue to work. "Watch this, sir," Becky said, and she moved her head around my cock, sinking lower and lower. She had to pull off a couple of times as she started gagging, but her nose was soon pressed against my body.

"Did you see that, sir?" she asked excitedly. "I got it all in!" She put her mouth over my cock again and started moving up and down my whole length, getting most of my cock into her mouth each time. It was more then I could take, and I started spurting into her mouth.

Becky pulled away from Chrissy, crawled up onto me and kissed me. "I need to apologize to you, sir."

"What for?" I asked.

"Chrissy could deep throat you, but I asked her not to," she explained. "I know that I am denying you pleasure, but I wanted to be the first person who did that to you. Is that OK with you?"

I couldn't help feeling good about that. Here was a woman who wanted to be the first person to deep throat me. Once again I marveled at my place in the universe.

"Yes, Becky, that is fine," I told her. "I wouldn't have anyone else to do it before you."

"Thank you, sir," she said. "Chrissy is not going in to work today, so please feel free to have her do anything you'd like. She can make you breakfast, and when you go to work she will clean the apartment. You are going to stop at home before you go to Jamie's, right?"

"Yes, I will need to say good bye before I leave you to your slave. Now go to work before you are late!" I kissed her and sent her on her way. I got up and went to the shower, telling Chrissy to wake up Jamie.

When I came out of the shower, I saw Chrissy on the bed, on her back, with Jamie riding her face. "I see you're up," I told Jamie.

"I woke up with her eating me, and I just felt like doing this," she said between gasps. "I won't be long, I promise!" I thought I would help her along, so I moved beside her and grabbed a nipple in my mouth and bit down. She screamed, locked her muscles, and came all over Chrissy's face.

Jamie collapsed onto the bed, and I told Chrissy, "Clean her off, and then help her get dressed. Also, you can't wash your face until your mistress comes home."

"Yes, sir," she said.

I sat down next to Jamie and said, "I forgot to tell you. I want to give Becky some time to get to know Chrissy, so you and I are going to spend the night in your old apartment."

"Just the two of us?" she asked, pulling me down in a hug.

"Just us, for the whole night and part of tomorrow," I told her.

"Oh, sir, I love Becky dearly," she said, "but I am so happy to be spending the time alone with you!"

"Me too," I told her, "but now I have to go to work. Don't let Chrissy make you too late!" I kissed her good bye and I went to work.


When I got home, Becky came over and kissed me. When she was done, I noticed that Chrissy was sitting next to the couch, though sitting might not exactly be the correct word. I walked over and looked at her. She was on her knees, her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied to her hands. There was a gag in her mouth and on her nipples were evil looking clamps.

"Is this too much for her?" I asked Becky.

"Please, sir," she said with a pleading look in her eye, "just trust that I know what I am doing."

"She's your slave," I told her, "and I won't interfere. But if you damage her, physically or mentally, I will be disappointed in you."

"Don't worry, sir. I know what she wants and what she needs," Becky reassured me. "Besides," she continued with a sly smile, "maybe this will give you some ideas about what you can do to me."

"Where's Jamie, tiger?" I asked, changing the subject.

"She's in the bedroom getting some stuff together for tonight," she told me. "She's very excited. I'm glad you get to spend some time alone with her. Jamie's time with you has always been with me, while I used to be with you alone, so this will be very nice for her."

I kissed her again and went in to see how Jamie was doing. When she saw me come in she ran to me and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I barely kept my balance as she speared her tongue into my mouth. "I can't wait to get you into my lair," she said with a smirk.

"Your lair?" I asked when I put her down. "What are you, a super-villain?"

"Ooooo, I don't have the costume for that, but if you want I can run out and get one!" she said.

I laughed at her and held her around her waist, giving her a small kiss on her nose. "No, my dear, tonight you are a beautiful woman that I want to make my slave, and get to know even better than I already do."

"I'd like that, sir!" she said. She finished packing and I grabbed a change of clothes and some toiletries and we went back to the living room.

Chrissy was still in the same position as we kissed Becky good bye. "Everything will be OK?" I asked.

"Don't worry, sir, it's more for show than anything else," Becky whispered to me. "I'll give her enough pain to make her happy, treat her like dirt, and get her off like she's never gotten off before!"

"I trust that you know what you are doing," I said, kissing her again.

Jamie grabbed her when I was done and said, "Have fun! Thanks for this night alone with him."

"Don't thank me," Becky replied. "It's his idea, and I'm all for it!" She hugged Jamie and then we both left.

We stopped on our way to Jamie's for a nice picnic dinner that we took back to Jamie's place. As soon as we walked through the door, Jamie stripped off her clothes. "Put them back on," I said.

"What?" Jamie asked. "You told me that I couldn't wear clothes in the apartment."

"Normally, you can't," I explained. "But now I want to talk to you like you are my friend and my date, not my slave. So get dressed and let's have dinner."

"Since we are on a date, should I wear panties too?" she asked mischievously.

"Don't push it!" I said with a grin. She slipped her dress back on and we sat down at the table to eat.

For the next few hours we sat at the table and ate and talked. Jamie talked to me about growing up, her parents and her sister, and how she met Becky. We discussed her love life and her work. Even though I had been friends with her for a while, through Becky, I did not really know that much about her. As I learned more I realized how bizarre it was that we were moving forward into a fairly committed relationship knowing so little about each other.

When I brought that thought to Jamie's attention, she told me it wasn't that surprising. "After all," she said, "I am not just diving into a relationship with you, but with Becky as well, and Becky I know. Even though we will be your slaves, Becky would not let anything really bad happen to me."

"How much of your decision to join the two of us is based around you wanting to protect Becky from the same thing?" I asked her.

"Well, the thought certainly crossed my mind," Jamie told me, "but that was not a primary motivating factor. Becky can handle herself; from what I've seen lately, far better than me, and far better than I expected of her."

That statement got me thinking as well. "Does it seem to you that Becky is quite different than she used to be?" I asked. "Frankly, after dating and living with her for two years, I just had no idea that she had all this in her. Did you suspect?"

"I've known her far longer, and no, I did not think she had it in her. It was like there was this repressed personality that is coming out now. She is more open, more wild, more... everything. I can't explain it."

"Neither can I," I said. "She really has turned into this tiger, and I don't understand what led up to it. I can say, however, that I am quite pleased with it, and very glad it's happening."

"You would be pleased," Jamie said, smiling at me, "since you are reaping all the rewards."

"That's not true," I said. "I'm certainly getting my share, but I think Becky is a better person for this, and I believe that you are getting something pleasant out of all this, let alone Chrissy."

"I have to admit that I am," Jamie agreed. "I don't really get it, because this is not who I thought I was. If my family could see me now..." She broke off and put her hand to her mouth in shock. "My sister!"

"What about your sister?" I asked.

"My baby sister is coming to visit me!" Jamie said. "Next week! It's been planned for months and I completely forgot!" She sounded a bit panicky.

"How do you want to work that?" I asked. "Do you want to move back in here while she is in town?"

Jamie sat back and thought for a few moments. "No," she said. "No. I knew going into this that eventually I would have to share this with my family. I guess this is how I will break it to them. Besides, I don't think I could go without you and Becky for week!"

"She'll be in town for a week?" I asked. "And just how old is this 'baby'?"

"She's 18 and she'll be here for at least a week. She's on a break from school, and I told her I'd show her around. She's thinking of coming to town for college."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.