Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Thursday - Day 20

I opened my eyes and I was looking right into Jamie's eyes. Her head was on my chest and she was looking at me. I heard Becky in the shower. "I thought that you were being very mean to Becky last night," she said. "I thought you tortured her unnecessarily."

"So I shouldn't have done what I did?" I asked.

"No, I was wrong," she said. "When I untied Becky this morning she was so happy. She said it drove her nuts, being that close to the action and being unable to participate. However she understood why you had done it, and that she deserved it. But sir, even though she was being punished she still came last night."

"That's OK," I told Jamie. "I may have been punishing her, but I don't want to be cruel. I suspected that she would enjoy it, and as I said last night, if she can get off without anyone touching her, more power to her. I'm sure she still didn't cum as much as she would have if she had been participating. She certainly didn't cum as much as you did!"

"Sir," Jamie said abashedly, "I hope I didn't do anything wrong, but I touched her a little and made her cum again this morning."

"I don't mind," I said. "It was very nice of you to help her out like that."

"How did you know that she would like the punishment that much?" Jamie asked.

"I didn't know, I suspected," I explained. "Becky likes to feel helpless, and it turns her on to watch us. I figured that if I put both of them together she would like it twice as much. Plus, even if she didn't, at least I would enjoy it, and she deserved to be punished."

I leaned over and kissed her beautiful lips. "You know, I usually get a blowjob from Becky in the morning, but I'd really like one from you today."

She smiled very happily, kissed me on the lips, and moved down my body to blow me. She started licking around the head, and then continued swirling her tongue down and around my cock as if it were a candy cane. She kept licking around my balls and then back up, finally sucking my cock into her mouth.

Becky walked in wearing just a towel and saw what was happening. "Hey, that's my job!" she said.

"Not this morning," I told her. "This morning I want Jamie to do me."

"But she got you all last night!" Becky complained.

"That's right, because you were being punished, and if you are not careful, she'll have me all tonight as well! Now get dressed for work!"

Becky started getting dressed, but watched Jamie working me over the entire time. As I got close to cumming, I gestured Becky over to me. I pulled her down and whispered in her ear, "I want to be kissing you when I cum." I pulled Becky into a kiss and I started pulsing cum into Jamie's mouth. I still marveled at the fact that I could cum in one woman's mouth as I was kissing another.

Jamie made sure that I was cleaned off, and then came up to kiss me as soon as I let Becky go. Becky let her kiss me for a minute, and then pushed her away. "I didn't get to thank him for last night!" she said.

"I thanked him for you," Jamie said, smiling at Becky.

"Well I want to thank him myself," Becky said, turning back to me. "Thank you for punishing me last night sir. I'm afraid that I enjoyed it more than you wanted me to."

"How do you know how much I wanted you to enjoy it?" I asked her.

"You said you wanted to punish me," she said.

"I never said that you couldn't enjoy your punishments. But it is important that you learn from them, or in the future I won't make punishments as enjoyable," I told her.

"I'll try and learn my lessons well! Have I told you how much I love you?" she asked.

"Not recently enough," I said, kissing her. "And what about you, Jamie? Do you love me too?"

She came over and kissed me, then kissed Becky. "You know I do!" she said. I pulled them both on top of me and hugged them to me. I didn't want to let them go, but eventually we all had to get ready for work. I sighed as I let them get up.


I was sitting at my desk in the afternoon when I got a call from Becky. She was extremely excited as she screamed into the phone, "I got a package! I got a package!"

"Were you expecting one?" I asked.

"No, you don't understand," she said, burbling.

"Who is it from?" I asked.

"It's a box of panties!" she shrieked.

"Who would send you a box of panties?" I asked, confused.

"Don't you understand?" Becky said. "It's from Christine, from the dress shop! I told her she could never wear panties again if she became my slave, and this is her way of telling me that she wants to be my slave! Don't you understand? She agreed!"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be disappointed," I told her.

"I'll see you when you get home, sir!" she said. "I have to call her now!" She hung up.


When I got home, Becky was waiting for me. When I got into the apartment, she grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss. "Well?" I asked.

"Can you watch the video of the living room for today, sir?" she asked. "It will explain a lot." She pulled me into the living room and I went over and queued up the video to watch. While I was doing that, Jamie came in with dinner. I sat down on the couch and started eating while I watched. Becky sat right next to me, so close that I kept bumping into her as I ate. Jamie sat on a chair and watched the video with us.

The first thing I saw was Becky walking into the apartment with a box. Interestingly enough, as she walked in, she dropped the box, stripped off, and then picked the box back up to open it. She opened it and pulled out some panties. She looked at them, confused for a minute, and then I could see comprehension dawn. She ran to the phone to call me, and I saw that conversation replay. As soon as she was done with my call, she ran to find Christine's telephone number.

"Is Christine there?" I saw her say. After a moment, she continued, "Christine, this is Becky. Did you send me the box?... Does it mean what I think it means?... I need you to come over here right now. Can you do that?" Clearly Christine had said yes, because she then gave her the address and told her to come over immediately.

I saw Becky going through the panties carefully before putting them back into the box. Then she went into the bedroom. The next thing I saw was Becky rush out into the living room yelling, "Who's there?"

She then opened the door and ushered Christine in. Christine was looking at her nude body, and Becky said, "I hope this doesn't disturb you, but this is how I dress at home. Come sit on the couch; we need to talk."

They sat down next to each other, and Becky looked at Christine. "OK, first I need you to be perfectly clear. You said that you sent me a box that contained all your panties. What exactly did you mean by doing that?"

"What I meant, ma'am," Christine said, "was that I am offering to be your slave. I want to belong to you."

"Are you sure?" Becky asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Christine replied.

"Why?" Becky asked. "Why did you wait so long, and why are you asking now?"

Christine looked at her for a moment, considering how to answer. Finally she said, "Ma'am, I was scared. I wanted to be yours from the first time we kissed, but the feeling scared me. Becky, I have been someone's slave before, and it did not work out. I know that I want to be a slave, but I also know that with the wrong person, it can be a very bad thing.

"I didn't know if you were the right person, and I didn't know if I could trust myself. I am really still not 100% sure, but I do know that I want to be yours."

"What changed to make you want it so much?" Becky asked.

"It was when you came into my shop, ma'am," Christine explained. "I saw what you were like with Jamie and your master. I saw how you all interacted; how much fun you had; how you treated each other. And it made me think that I can be safe to give myself to you; that you would be a good mistress for me. It made me want to be part of what you have."

Now it was Becky's turn to give a considered look. "You said that you have been a slave before. I have never had a slave before. I know what I want in a slave, but I don't know what you want from a mistress. Tell me how you see our relationship."

Christine responded, "I want to be yours completely, ma'am. I want you to control me. I want you to use me. I want you to use me hard. I want you to punish me. You will own my body completely and do with it what you want. I will never, ever say no to anything that you ask."

"No limits?" Becky asked, surprised.

"None, ma'am," she replied.

"You said that your last relationship as a slave did not work out. Why not? What ended your last relationship as a slave? Was it that your mistress went too far?" Becky asked.

"No ma'am, it was quite the opposite," Christine said.

"What do you mean?" asked Becky.

"My master didn't treat me like a slave. He asked what I wanted. He was gentle a lot of the time. Actually, he was very much like your master is with you. He was domineering sometimes, but he let me get away with things. It made me lose respect for him."

"First of all, it was a man?" Becky asked.

"Yes, ma'am," she said.

"Have you ever been dominated by a woman?" Becky asked.

"No, ma'am," Christine replied.

"Then why me?" Becky asked. "Why a woman now? And if you see the way I am as the slave, why would you think that I would be any different in the dominant role?"

"I'm not exactly sure, ma'am," Christine explained. "I was not looking for a mistress. I wasn't expecting to be a slave again, let alone to a woman. I thought that it would just be setting myself up for disappointment. But then you offered it to me; you told me you wanted me to be your slave.

"I did not know how to react. I wanted it more than you could possibly know, but I did not know if you could be a good mistress to me. And I was scared about giving myself completely to you. But now I believe that even as a slave you are stronger than my last master ever was. I think that you could treat me as I need to be treated. I think that you would be a perfect mistress."

"And how would you need to be treated, Christine?" Becky asked.

"It's hard for me to say, ma'am. It's hard for me to ask for what I need," Christine said.

"You'll have to, Christine," Becky said. "I don't know what you want, so I don't know how I should treat you. If you want to have any hope of this working, you need to tell me now how you want to be treated. Once we have an understanding about that, I may not ask you again, but for now I need you to tell me."

"Badly, ma'am," Christine replied. "I need someone that will use me, someone that will humiliate me, someone who will punish me, someone who will hurt me, someone who is not afraid to use me as hard as they can. I don't want my opinion considered for anything. If I don't want it and you do it anyway, I will like it better."

"So if I don't think I can treat you like that, you would rather not have this relationship?" Becky asked.

Christine could not look Becky in the eye. She nodded her head.

"Do you understand the relationship that we are in here?" Becky asked. "Do you know what your position would be?"

"I am not sure exactly of the relationship," Christine said, "but I know that my position would be the very bottom."

"That is correct," Becky said. "You keep referring to him as my master but he is not, yet. He will be very soon, though, and he will be in charge. You will be my slave. You will answer to me. But since anything of mine is his, you will belong to my master as well. I won't deny him anything, so any way that he wants to use you, or wants me to use you, will be the way that you are used.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.