Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Wednesday - Day 19

I woke up on Wednesday morning while Becky was still getting dressed. She finished up and came in to give me my morning blowjob. "Not this morning love," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I'm worn out," I said. "I think you took a large life insurance policy out for me and now you are trying to fuck me to death."

"Very funny," she said. "As long as you are up anyway, can we talk about dinner tonight?"

"Oh, that's right," I said. "Jill is coming for dinner, isn't she? Do you have a plan of action?"

"Let's get Jamie up so she can tell us what she thinks," Becky said. I agreed, so I rolled over and started nibbling one of her nipples. Becky walked around the bed and started on her other nipple, until Jamie finally woke up.

"Mmmmm," she said, "another lovely way to wake up."

"It's good you're up, you lazy slut," Becky said. "We need to plan dinner."

"I can have you for dinner," Jamie said sleepily.

"No, Jill is coming for dinner," Becky said in exasperation.

"Oh, yeah," Jamie said. "So what are we going to do?"

"Well, you know there is a good chance that she is going to blow a gasket when she finds out you've been seduced into our evil cult," Becky said.

"I think you are going overboard just a little bit," Jamie said. "Anyway, I thought that it was you who said she probably would not freak out."

"Well, she probably won't, but she might!" Becky said. "How do we handle it if she does?"

I broke in at this point and said, "Look girls, I know you like Jill a lot and respect her opinion. So do I. But you have to decide if her opinion means more to you than yours do. You already know what your opinion is; otherwise you would not be here in bed with me. We are all grownups here, and if Jill cannot accept that this is how we choose to live, than she will not be welcome here.

"What you do have to figure out is how you will spring this on her. Do you want to have a normal family dinner, or do you want to show her how we truly live?"

The girls looked at each other for a moment, smiled, and said together, "How we truly live!"

"OK, then," I said. "Becky, you get home first. When you get home, clean up this place, set the table and get it ready. Jamie, order takeout food today and pick it up on the way home. You both have maid outfits; I want you both in them. Jamie, it will be you answering the door when Jill comes over. We will all be eating together at the table, but you two will be properly subservient to both Jill and me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir!" they said together.

"Becky, you're going to be late for work if you don't leave now," I said. "Give me a kiss and go. And Jamie, get your ass up and make me a shower!"

"Yes, sir!" Jamie said as Becky gave me a kiss.


Work was interesting but uneventful. When I got home, I knocked on the door, rather than using my keys. Jamie opened the door and said, "Welcome home, sir. How was your day?"

Before entering the apartment I took a good look at Jamie. The maid outfit was not what you would expect to see on a maid who was working for a living. The top was very low cut, so that you could see half of her nipples. She wore black stay up stockings that ended before her skirt started. The skirt itself barely covered her pussy, and of course there were no panties.

I moved in and kissed her deeply, running my hands up to squeeze her ass. "Sir," she said, fondling the front of my pants, "is there any way that I can serve you?"

I laughed and spanked her ass lightly. "I need to get ready, you horny slut!" I moved into the apartment and saw Becky preparing the dinner that Jamie had brought home.

"Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Becky answered.

"Are you nervous, tiger?" I asked.

"Not really, sir," Becky said. "I've already had a conversation with Jill, but I think that Jamie is a little nervous."

I turned to Jamie and said, "Nervous, princess?"

"Yes, sir," she replied. "What should I say when I answer the door?"

"Say 'Won't you please come in ma'am?'" I told her.

She smiled at me and said, "You make it sound so easy!"

"It is easy, as long you remember that you are not on trial," I told her. "We invited Jill over for dinner, and she is here as our guest. No more, no less."

I went to change while the girls finished up preparing for dinner. When they were done, we all sat in the living room waiting for Jill to arrive. I held both of them and slid a hand into each of their tops, toying with their nipples.

"Sir, I can't think if you do that," Becky said.

"Then I am doing it right," I replied. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Becky, go get some wine and bring it here," I said. "Jamie, go answer the door."

I watched as Jamie went to the door. She opened it and said, "Won't you please come in, ma'am?"

Jill was at the door and said in a very surprised voice, "Jamie?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said. "Please come in."

Jill saw me on the couch and stormed in. "What is going on here?" she asked.

I got up and said, "And hello to you too, Jill. How are you tonight?"

"No pleasantries," she said. "I want to know what is going on!"

"If you want to know what is going on," I said, "than you will be more polite, and you will treat me and Jamie and Becky with respect. If you cannot do that, then you can leave."

Jill sputtered for a moment and then said, "You're right. You surprised me." She reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you?" I asked.

"I was OK till I walked in," she said. "I guess I'm OK now as well, but as Ricky Ricardo says, 'You got a lot of splainin' to do!'"

"Fine," I said. "After we have a drink we will sit down to dinner and you can ask all the questions that you'd like. Who knows, we may even answer them!"

Becky came in with the wine and she and Jamie poured and served us, taking glasses for themselves. "It's nice to have you here," Becky said to Jill.

"So how are things going with you?" I asked Jill.

She looked at me like I had horns growing out of my head. She said, "OK, you didn't want to talk about it right when I arrived; I can understand that. But I am not going to sit here and make small talk with this huge elephant in the room!"

"Hey," Jamie exclaimed, "who are you calling an elephant? And I am not huge!"

"Very funny," Jill said as Becky cracked up. "You know very well what I mean. Becky told me about what was going on between the two of them, but what is going on with you, Jamie?"

"I guess we need to talk about it now," Jamie sighed. She sat down on the chair across from Jill and Becky sat next to me. "You know about Becky," Jamie said. "Well, I thought that she was crazy first, too. But I started talking to her, and I started hanging around with both of them. It was fun, and I got to see what Becky was doing. And you know what? She was having fun!

"That surprised me. I thought she was doing it just for him. I really did. I thought that he dumped her and she didn't want to be dumped, so she put on this little slave girl act so that he'd keep seeing her. But I realized that was not the case. She was really, really getting into it, and really getting off on it. And as much as he thinks he is the master, Becky was pushing things. He made her do some things that she might not have done, but really, I think she made him do more things that he wouldn't have done.

"And I hadn't realized it," Jamie continued, looking lovingly at Becky, "but she had set her sights on me. She wanted me to be part of this too. And I realized that I wanted to be part of it. So on Friday night, I gave myself to him."

"What do you mean, you gave yourself to him?" Jill asked.

"It means that I am his to do with what he wants," Jamie explained. "If he wants to fuck me in the park at lunchtime, I'll let him. Hell, I won't just let him. I'll do what I can to make it good for him. I want to be his slave, and I want Becky to be his slave, and I want to be Becky's sister slave. I love both of them!"

Jamie sat back and let Jill, as well as Becky and me, absorb what she had said. Becky got up, went over to Jamie and gave her a kiss and a hug. "That was beautiful," Becky told her.

"So the two of you are lovers too?" Jill asked them.

"Is that a problem?" Becky countered.

"No," Jill reassured Becky, "I just didn't think that you swung that way."

"Until a few weeks ago, I didn't," Becky said.

"Neither did I," Jamie chimed in.

Jill shook her head. She looked at me and said, "You must be in hog heaven."

"Well," I smiled at her, "I can't deny that these last two weeks have been better than any others in my life. And I mean that emotionally as well as sexually. I gave up Becky, whom I loved, because I felt I needed something better. I just didn't realize that Becky was better. And having Jamie too is fabulous. I love them both very much."

"You love Jamie and Becky?" Jill asked.

"Is that so hard to believe?" I asked.

"Don't you think they will get jealous of each other?" Jill asked.

"I don't think so," I said. "If they do, we will have to deal with it, but frankly, they love each other as much as I love them."

"I just don't get it," Jill said.

"I'm not asking you to get it," I said. "But for me, and especially for Jamie and Becky, please can you just accept it? We don't want to lose you as a friend."

"Look, if I thought that you were in some way coercing them, it would be over for you," Jill told me harshly. Then she shook her head and continued, "But I believe that they want this as much as you do, regardless of how crazy it is. And I won't pass judgment on their consensual relationships, no matter how weird I think it is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.