Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Tuesday - Day 18

I woke up on Tuesday with two tongues working on my cock. It is a very nice way to wake up. They licked up the sides and took turns sucking the top. As I started to cum, the mouth on the head of my cock pulled off and a hand jerked me off. When I finally opened my eyes I saw that the hand was Becky's, and that Jamie's face was covered in my cum. Becky was licking up the cum that had dripped off of Jamie's face and onto me.

When she was done cleaning me off, Becky came up to me and kissed me good bye. "Have a nice day," she said. I'll see you very late tonight, and she left.

Jamie, meanwhile, had flopped down on her back and was running her fingers through the cum that I had deposited on her face and chest. I swung around and grabbed her clit in my teeth. Jamie started scooping my cum into her mouth as I bit and sucked on her clit until she came, squirting her cum onto my face.

I moved up her body and rubbed my face on her stomach to transfer her juices back to her. I kissed her lips and said, "You are a dirty, smelly girl. Maybe I should send you to work without a shower."

She looked shocked for a minute, then her expression softened and she said, "If that is what you choose for me, sir, I would be happy to comply."

I kissed her again and said, "Maybe another day. Let's go shower and you can wash me." She did an excellent job, leaving me half hard again. We got ready and went to our respective places of work.


I had just gotten to work when I got a phone call. "I'll be going out tonight, sir," Becky told me, and I could hear the smile on her face.

"Describe what happened," I instructed her.

"I was at my desk, sir," Becky started, "when I saw Rachel come in. She moved quickly through the outer office and stormed into mine. She came right up to me, sir, grabbed my head, and gave me a French kiss!

"She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and besides her tongue she pushed a bunch of cum into my mouth! Joan must have followed her into my office, because we heard her say, 'Is this the new good morning greeting in the office?' Rachel kept kissing me, but now she was grabbing cum back, and she pulled away from me, went to Joan, and kissed her the same way.

"Joan looked very surprised, but started kissing her back! I swallowed what was in my mouth, and in a minute Rachel broke the kiss and swallowed what she had left. She asked Joan, 'Did you like the taste of my husband's cum?'

"Joan looked very surprised and asked, 'Is that what that taste was?' Rachel explained to Joan what she had done and why, and then invited Joan along with us. So, the three of us and Jamie will be going out together tonight. I assumed that you would agree that Rachel followed her instructions appropriately. Was I correct?"

"It certainly seems that way. Did you enjoy the cum?" I asked.

"I like yours better, sir, though I must admit I did enjoy the delivery system," Becky said. She paused for a moment and then said, "On second thought, I like your delivery system better as well."

"I'm glad of that," I said with a laugh. "Did she mention how her husband reacted?"

"She did, sir," Becky told me. "It seems that her husband has been getting a lot more sex than he used to, and he is quite happy about it. They both were leaving for work at the same time this morning, and just before they left she pushed him up against the wall and blew him.

"Right before he came she took her mouth off of his cock and told him, 'I'm going to keep your cum in my mouth until I get to work, so that I can enjoy your taste longer.' She said that he came so hard when she told him that. She said she showed him his cum in her mouth, kissed him on the cheek, and came in to the office. Sir, you are making her husband one very happy man!"

"I'm changing the world one woman at a time," I said.

She laughed and we said goodbye and went back to work. I was surprised when I got another call from her a few hours later.

"Sir," she said nervously, "I just got a call from Jill."

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She invited herself over to dinner for tomorrow night. What should I do sir?" she asked.

"She doesn't know about Jamie, does she?" I asked.

"Not yet, sir," she replied.

"I heard you and Jamie talking about this the other morning," I told Becky. "I like your idea, except I want all of us to eat together. First call Jamie and make sure she is comfortable coming out to Jill like this. If she is, then call Jill back and tell her that you spoke with me and I said that it is OK for you to have her over for dinner. That will get a burr under her saddle right from the start! We'll talk more about it tonight or tomorrow morning."

"OK, sir," she said. "Thank you for making these decisions for me."

"I love you, Becky." I told her. Then I went back to work.


When I got home that night, the apartment was empty. I thought about Becky and Jamie and Rachel and Joan, and I sort of wished I could be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Since Joan was with the group, I wondered what, if anything, Becky had cooked up for me tonight.

I was cleaning the place up a little bit when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I stood there in shock. There in the hallway was Veronica, wearing high heels and a long jacket. When I got over the shock I said, "Veronica?"

She didn't say anything, but instead handed me a letter that she had been holding in her hand. "Come in," I said, and led her into the apartment. I had her stand there as I opened the letter and read it.

Sir,

I've had a few long talks with Veronica, and I think I understand some of the feelings that she has been having. I have not discussed the contents of this letter with her; however we have reached an agreement. She will not ask for anything tonight; in fact, she will not speak at all. What she will do is absolutely anything that you tell her to do.

Veronica is yours for the evening. Please use her hard, in whatever way you would like. There are a few specific things that I would like you to do.

  • Please call her Ronnie, not Veronica. I don't think you realize how wet she gets when she hears you call her that.

  • At some point in the evening, please fuck her magnificent titties. When you cum, make sure that you spray her tits and neck.

  • Please satisfy her as well as you satisfy me. I want her to understand what it is like to be thoroughly pleasured.

Finally, when you are done with her, there is a ribbon, some bows and a letter on the dresser in the bedroom. Do not let her clean up before you send her away. Please put the ribbon around her neck, put a bow on each tit, and give her the letter. Instruct her to put her jacket back on, take the letter to Nelly's apartment and present the letter to Nelly. Their relationship is about to change in a way I think that they will both enjoy.

Please enjoy her sir. I love you.

Becky

When I was finished reading the letter, I thought that Becky was playing games again. I looked up at her, and she dropped the jacket onto the floor. She was completely naked underneath. Her huge breasts looked magnificent nude. Her pussy was shaved completely bare. When I spanked her the other day she had hair on her pussy, so this was clearly a new development. She stood in front of me, posing, with her eyes directed to the floor. I realized that she had not said a single word.

"Ronnie," I said, "I know you have some sort of arrangement with Becky, but before we go on I have to know; are you doing this completely of your own free will?" She seemed to hesitate a minute, but then she nodded her head yes.

With that out of the way, I walked around her. I admired her body, which was very tight and yet at the same time, very lush. She had remarkable curves. I stood in front of her and removed my clothes. I enjoyed her expression when I removed my underwear and my bald cock popped out.

"Suck me Ronnie," I said, and she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. While I knew that she had been with women before, she had clearly learned how to suck a cock somewhere; she was very good at it.

I remembered what Becky had written about treating her roughly, so I pulled her off my cock by her hair, and dragged her to the couch. I threw her onto the couch and spread her legs. I then ran my tongue all around her cunt, which was extremely wet. She had a muskier taste than any woman I had ever been with.

After enjoying the taste for a while, and bringing her off in the process, I moved up so that my cock was positioned at the opening of her pussy. I pulled her head up so that she looked into my eyes. I asked her, "Would you have been better off submitting to me and controlling Becky, or submitting to Becky?" She looked at me with shocked eyes as I slammed my cock into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.