Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Sunday - Day 16

Sunday morning I woke up first. In fact, I was able to get out of bed without waking either of the girls. Before leaving the room, however, I removed the blanket and just looked at the two of them.

On the left of the bed was Becky. Her hair was now just the color of red that I liked most. Her eyes were closed in sleep, and she had a little smile on her lips. She was still wearing the collar, which I could not believe was comfortable, but which she seemed very attached to. That she was still wearing the cuffs was a given; the only time she took them off was in the shower. Her tits were standing firm, and it looked like she had lost some of her extra stomach. All over she was looking firmer than I remembered.

My gaze continued downward over her bare pussy. I don't know what it is with me, or with many men I guess, but I really love the sight of a shaved pussy. Nothing is hidden; it is like a present being offered. I looked at her thighs and calves, and like the rest of her body, they looked more toned. Her toenail polish was starting to chip; I would have to talk to her about that. I like a woman who is well groomed.

I shifted my attention to Jamie. She was lying on the right side of the bed, her blonde hair framing her face. Looking at her face I could still see the dried cum from last night. She had removed her collar and cuffs. Her tits, which were a little larger than Becky's, were just as firm. Her nipples were small and hard. Jamie had no stomach to speak of, and was skinny all around, but I could already see that Becky was getting more tone in her muscles than Jamie. This week I would have Jamie start working out as well.

Below her stomach I could see the brown hair growing back on her pussy, indicating that the blonde hair on her head was dyed. I was quite curious as to why Becky had asked her not to shave, but I was sure that I would find out in good time, and in all likelihood it would lead to some fabulous sex. Most things with Becky did, nowadays!

Jamie was taller than Becky, and a lot of that was in her legs. She had fabulous legs and very cute feet and toes. I almost wanted to go over and start sucking on them.

I savored the view for a few minutes, then went to the bathroom to freshen up and then to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice. I sat down at the computer and started editing more video. With the amount of footage I had, I needed to start cutting some DVDs. I wondered how much I could make selling them, even though I had no intention of doing that.

I was working on last night's video when someone slipped her arms around my shoulders and kissed my neck. "You got up before I could wake you with a blowjob," Becky said to me. I pulled her to my lap and said, "That's OK. I enjoyed myself almost as much watching you and Jamie sleep."

"Somehow I find it hard to believe that you'd rather watch women sleep than get a blowjob," she said skeptically.

"Not women," I corrected, "two women in particular; you and Jamie. Now if you want to service me, go make me breakfast!"

"Hmf! Demoted from wake up slut to cook," Becky complained.

"If you make a nice breakfast, I'll let you be the wake up slut for Jamie," I told her.

"Well, that's something at least," she said, giving me a kiss and getting off my lap to make breakfast for us.

Jamie was still asleep when Becky finished making breakfast. "You get to be a wake up slut after all," I told her. She smiled at me and went into the bedroom. I followed and watched as she crawled between Jamie's legs.

She woke Jamie up with slow, gentle licks. Jamie was moaning even before she woke up. When she woke up she said, "Now this is the way to wake up in the morning!"

"I agree wholeheartedly!" I said. "It's one of the best things about having a slave."

"It's a pretty nice part of being a slave," Jamie replied.

I watched as Becky brought Jamie off and then licked off all her juices. She turned to me and asked, "Would you like to clean off my face, or shall I have Jamie do it?"

"Let me," I said eagerly. She came over and I kissed her and licked as much of Jamie's tasty fluid off her face as I could. Then I said, "It's getting late you lazy wenches, and we have a lot to do today, so get up and get ready!"

"What are the plans for today, sir?" asked Jamie from the bed as she lazily stroked her pussy with her fingers.

"First, we are going over to the gym to sign you up. Then we are going to go shopping for some important items as well as for clothes. Then we will come back here and I will fuck both of you at the same time."

"Oooo, goody!" cried Becky, clapping. "Shopping and fucking! Two of my favorite things! Can we go to Christine's store?" she asked hopefully.

"It's on my agenda," I told her.

They got up and showered and changed. When they came out dressed, Jamie had on a blue skirt and Becky had on a red one, and both of them were wearing tight white tee shirts. "Where are you guys getting these matching clothes from?" I asked.

"We have our secrets," Jamie said.

"We are running out, though, so we need to get a whole bunch of stuff shopping," Becky said.

"As if you need an excuse," I said, grinning at her.

We left the apartment, and went to the gym. When we got there, I saw Veronica, so I went over to talk to her, trailing the girls. "Good morning, Veronica," I said.

She looked up and flushed when she saw it was me. "Can I help you?" she asked. She seemed a bit antagonistic, and given what had happened between us that wasn't too surprising. However I didn't feel like putting up with it.

"Yes, you can," I responded. "First, however, I believe that I said good morning to you, Ronnie." She dropped her eyes when I called her Ronnie.

"I'm sorry, sir. Good morning. Is there anything that I can do for you today?" she said.

"Thank you. That was better," I told her. "You can help me today. I have someone else that I want a personal trainer to work with. The same rules will apply to her as apply to Becky."

"Another one?" she asked in surprise, looking at Jamie.

"Yes, another one," I replied. "Is it OK with you that there is more than one woman that I take responsibility for?"

"Yes, sir," she said quickly. "Would you like to continue with Nelly, or do you want to choose someone else?"

"I am quite happy with Nelly," I told her. "Is she here now?"

"No, sir," she replied. "She is off today. Do you want me to call her?"

"That won't be necessary," I told her with a smile. "You should take Jamie around and show her the gym. Becky, you go with them. When you are done, Ronnie, get a list of Jamie's free time and compare it to Nelly's schedule."

"OK, sir," she said. Veronica took Jamie and Becky into the gym area while I sat and waited. A short time later they returned and Veronica and Jamie compared schedules. It appeared that Jamie would be able to come in during her lunch hour most days.

I thanked Veronica, and we left to go shopping. Our first stop was a pet store, and Jamie looked at me confused as we went in. "Are we getting a pet?" she asked.

"I already have two," I said, running my fingers along her cheek. She blushed and looked down. Although the store was not crowded, the people that were there, particularly the men, took careful notice of Becky and Jamie. Their asses looked fabulous in the tight skirts they were wearing and their tight white tee shirts made it extremely obvious that they were not wearing bras. As neither of them was exactly flat-chested, people tended to look for a while.

I took them to the aisle with the dog collars and leashes. Jamie stood there embarrassed, but Becky was looking around with interest. I picked up a collar matching the one that I had at home and called Jamie over. "Let's see if this fits well," I said. Jamie blushed even more, but lifted her hair and allowed me to test the fit. She looked away from a man in the next aisle who was observing us.

"Excellent fit," I said, and I left it on as I looked around for others. I found another one that I liked as well; something I thought would be even less obviously a dog collar and might be mistaken for a necklace. I had Becky come over and try it on. She defiantly looked the observer right in the eye.

"Not such a shy little girl anymore, are you?" I whispered to her.

"I'm proud to belong to you," she said in a normal tone of voice, one which the watcher could easily hear.

I had them take off the collars, picked out a couple of leashes and went to pay for everything. The young girl behind the counter looked at us with a knowing smile. Becky smiled back at her.

As we left the store Jamie asked Becky, "Do you think that after two weeks doing this I'll be as open about it as you are?"

"Definitely!" Becky replied.

"We'll see," I said. "Becky threw herself into this whole-hog. If you do the same, I'm sure you'll feel as Becky does in a couple of weeks."

The next stop was an upscale sex shop. "Why don't we separate and browse independently for a little while?" I told the girls. "In about fifteen minutes let's meet up and we can tell each other the interesting things that we saw."

Again, the store wasn't crowded, but Becky and Jamie in a sex shop would always make the horny patrons sit up and take notice. I watched their progress through the shop as I browsed. Eventually we met back up and asked, "Find anything interesting?"

"Lots!" said Becky.

"We'll start with you, Jamie. Show me what you found," I said.

Jamie took my hand and started leading me around. She stopped first at the dildos and vibratos and pointed to a couple she liked, including one double headed one. "I never saw the use of having one before, but I can think of a thing or two to do with one now," she said, smirking at Becky. She took me to the movie section and showed me some interesting looking titles, then led me over to the bondage area and pointed out a long stick with some feathers on it.

"I really liked what happened to Becky when you tickled her sir, and I thought perhaps you could use this in the future," she told me.

Becky stared at it, then turned to Jamie and said, "You evil, evil bitch!"

"I learned from the best," Jamie replied, sticking out her tongue. Becky grabbed her head and kissed her, to the delight of the patrons and the embarrassment of Jamie.

"If you tease her," I told Jamie, "you never know what will happen to you."

Jamie finally led me over to the costume section. She told me, "We slave girls were talking, and we thought that it would be good to have some maid uniforms in case you want us to serve you properly dressed." She showed me a bunch of the costumes, including the maid one and ones for a nurse, a harem girl and a whore. I examined them all, and then asked Becky, "What did you see that interested you?"

She grabbed my hand and, unsurprisingly, dragged me back to the bondage section. She showed me more cuffs and collars, manacles, restraints and gags. "You really like all this stuff?" I asked.

In answer, she grabbed my hand and shoved it under her skirt. I could feel the wetness long before my hand reached her pussy. I took my hand back and licked it off. "If I were to buy you only three things, what should they be?" I asked.

She looked back around carefully and pointed to some leather straps, a ball gag and a cat-o-nine tails. "If you let me have four, I'd also pick this," she said, pointing to a blindfold.

"Why those?" I asked.

"The thought of being tied down completely, unable to tell you to stop even if I wanted to, completely helpless to be used in any way you want with absolutely no ability to stop you! I'm nearly ready to cum now just thinking about it!"

I kissed her, and then kissed Jamie too for good measure. "Get everything," I told them.

"What?" Jamie asked.

"Get everything you liked. I want to have lots of toys to play with, so get all the things that you saw and liked. I'm going to get some additional items for myself."

"What are you getting, sir?" Becky asked.

"There were some remote control vibrators that I liked. I can just picture you eating in a restaurant with me when I turn it on," I told her, smiling wickedly. "There were some other restraints, too, and I think I'll get a movie or two, though the ones I'm making are probably hotter."

Each of us went and collected the gear that we liked. It would be expensive, but what good hobby isn't? At the register we stacked all the items up and I gave them my credit card, but Becky removed some of the items she had selected and got out her card to pay for them.

"I can get those," I said.

"No, sir," Becky told me. She had the restraints, the gag, the blindfold and the cat-o-nine tails in her hand. "I am going to buy these, sir, and then I am going to give them to you to use on me." I smiled at her, amazed but turned on by the way her mind worked. I think that she was doing it somehow for herself, but I could not think of a better gift that she could have given me.

After we got everything all packed up, we lugged all our purchases to our next stop, Christine's store. When we walked in, I saw Christine helping a customer, and I saw another customer browsing.

When Christine saw us she excused herself to the person she was helping and rushed over. "Becky!" she cried and gave Becky a strong hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Sir," she said to me, and curtsied!

She looked at Jamie uncertainly and Becky said, "Christine, my love, this is Jamie, whom I've told you so much about."

Christine smiled at Jamie and said, "You're even lovelier than Becky described you!"

Jamie smiled at Becky and said, "Oh, I think I like this one!"

"What are you here for today?" Christine asked.

"Well, it seems that both of these lovely women have gotten rid of a large portion of their clothes, and they need to buy more," I told Christine. "I immediately thought of you! Perhaps when you are free you can help them pick out some nice things. I believe you already know what I like to see them in."

"Yes, sir!" she said, smiling.

Christine bustled over to the lady she was helping while I started browsing. I saw the lady head to the door and I overheard Christine say to the other woman in the store, "I'm sorry ma'am, but the store is closing for a private appointment now. To make it up to you, you will receive 10% off of everything you purchase on your next visit."

I watched as the lady left and Christine put out the closed sign and locked the door. She saw that I had noticed and said, "I don't want to be distracted from helping you."

"Isn't that going to cost you some money?" I asked.

"Some, perhaps, but they will probably buy more with the discount, and in any event, it is completely worth it to me!" she explained.

"So how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm OK," she said.

"You know that you are driving Becky crazy, don't you?" I asked.

She lowered her eyes and nodded her head. "I know, and I don't mean to. I really can't explain it right now, but this is just the way it has to be."

"I don't understand, but I can accept that," I said. "I'll tell you that Becky hasn't given up on you yet, but eventually you are going to have to make a decision one way or another."

"I know sir," she answered.

While I was talking to Christine, Becky had been showing Jamie all around the store. They now approached us and Jamie told Christine, "You really have some nice stuff here!"

"Thank you," Christine responded. "You have a great figure. I've got a lot of things that would look fabulous on you. Let me pick out some things for you to try on."

"Try and find us stuff that we can get in blue for Jamie and red for me," Becky instructed Christine.

"You want the same thing for both of you?" Christine asked.

"Yup," said Jamie. "When we go out somewhere, we like being a matching set."

As Christine started moving around, I heard Becky whisper to her, "If it comes in green too, that would be even better, in case there is a third person that will be with us." Christine blushed and continued picking items out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.