Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Friday - Day 14

On Friday morning, I woke up to the feeling of Becky trying to swallow my cock again. This time, she managed to swallow even more than before. "You are doing better at that," I told her.

"The internet is an amazing place," she said after she had extracted my cock from her mouth. "You can find instructions on everything!" She put her mouth back onto my cock and moved her head until she just started gagging. She left it there for a minute, and then started wiggling her tongue. It felt almost like she was pulling my cock deeper with her tongue.

She continued to do this until she had gotten to within an inch of the base. Then she pulled out and said, "I think that is all I will get for today, sir. You'll just have to make do with a regular blowjob."

"No I won't," I said, pulling her up to me. I kissed her and said, "I suspect that no matter what, tonight will be exhausting for me, and I want to save myself. But all day I will be thinking of your mouth on parts of me that have never fit into your mouth before.

"Now, why are you not dressed yet this morning?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Becky replied, lowering her head. "I had to wake you earlier than normal today, because I could not get dressed." She lifted her hands and showed me that they were still bound.

"You might not have been able to unclip them, but you should have been able to remove the cuffs yourself," I said.

"No sir, I could not!" she said emphatically, looking my in the eye fiercely. "You bound my hands, and it is not my place to undo those bonds."

"Am I going to have to take them off of you for your shower every day?" I asked.

"I guess not, sir," she replied. "If my hands are not bound together then I am willing to take them off by myself to shower, so that I do not have to wake you. But if you have clipped them together, than I will remain bound until you release me."

"And what if I choose not to?" I asked.

"Then I will remain bound," she said simply.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Forever," she said.

I smiled at her and kissed her. "Well, they are not coming off yet," I told her. "I understand why you had to wake me early, but the fact remains that you did wake me, and for that, you will be punished."

"Yes, sir! I deserve to be punished!" she said eagerly.

I sat up and pulled her across my lap. Her legs were on the bed, but her head was hanging off. She supported her upper body with her bound arms, so I pulled her back onto the bed, unclipped her wrists, pulled her hands behind her back and re-clipped them. Then I returned her into position so that her head was hanging off the bed. I spread her legs and began spanking her.

In addition to her ass, I also spanked her thighs. After each spank, I ran my fingers along her wet pussy. Soon she was breathing hard, and my fingers were probing deeper. In another minute she was cumming. As she finished, I flipped her off of me. Her head was still hanging down, but now her hands were immobilized underneath her as she was on her back.

I grabbed her legs and moved my head between them. I licked up the delicious fluids that were dripping off of her, and then sent my tongue in after the source. She immediately started cumming again, giving me even more liquid to swallow. Her head was flopping up and down, trying to gain some purchase, but I was not allowing it. I continued licking her through two more orgasms. Finally, I pulled her up onto the bed.

"Oh, sir!" she gasped as soon as she regained her breath. "I couldn't move. I was helpless! I loved it!" She moved her head up and started licking my face off. I sat up and pulled her head to my lap.

"I changed my mind about my morning blowjob," I told her, and grabbing her by her hair I forced her mouth onto my cock. With her hands still bound behind her back she could not control herself at all, so I used her hair to fuck her face onto my cock. As a blowjob, it wasn't as good as what she normally gave me. As a face fuck, however, it was great, and in just a few minutes I was cumming. I slammed her head as far down my cock as it would go and came deeply into her mouth. She gagged a little, but quickly used her tongue to get any cum that had escaped her mouth.

I pulled her head off of me and rested it on my thigh. She kept sticking her tongue out to lick at my cock. After a few minutes, I felt the urge to have my morning piss. Rather than get up, I pulled her by her hair until her mouth was on my cock again. I positioned her so that she could look into my eyes as I talked to her. It was very sexy looking down at her, her red hair wrapped in my hand, her mouth around my cock, her eyes staring at me.

"I have to piss now," I told her. "You are going to be my little toilet this morning. You will swallow every drop, or I will send you to work with my piss still on you, do you understand?"

She nodded her head nervously, and I started to piss. I tried to hold it to a slow stream so that she could get it all. The first mouthful came slowly, and her face wrinkled up with the taste. I could see her mouth filling, as she was reluctant to swallow, but soon she did. She was soon swallowing almost continuously, and she did a great job, taking it all in.

When I was finished she would not release my cock. She kept running her tongue all along it. Finally, I pulled her mouth off of me and I sat both of us up.

I kissed her deeply and laid her on her stomach. I swatted her ass one more time for fun, and then I unclipped her hands.

"You're going to be late for work. Go get ready!" I told her.

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Sir," she said. I have to tell you that I hated that. I really don't like swallowing your pee. It tastes horrible."

She kissed me and said, "Thank you, sir, for doing that. Please feel free to use me as your toilet anytime you want. I will happily swallow anything from you whenever you desire!"

She then got up, bent over to give my dick one more lick and went to get ready for work. I love the way that we twist each other's knobs.


When I got home from work that night, Becky was in quite a state. "You're finally home!" she said.

"I'm always home this time," I replied.

"We have to get ready, sir!" she said.

"A little excited about our date tonight?" I asked with a smile.

"I can't wait!" she said, jumping up and down (which was especially lovely considering she was not wearing anything except her cuffs).

"I'm a little jealous," I said. "I don't think you ever got this excited about a date when I was taking you out."

"I never had quite so much happening on one of those, sir!" she told me. "Don't you understand that this could change our whole lives?"

"Yes, Becky, I do," I said. "But it won't come a second earlier whether you keep jumping around like that or you don't. Let's go pick out some clothes."

"Jamie and I already have our clothes picked out," she told me. "I'll help you pick out yours."

We went into the bedroom and I went to retrieve something. "I need to do something first," I told Becky. I grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. I sat on her stomach facing her legs and quickly inserted the dildo I had gotten into her pussy. Becky screamed as I pounded her with the dildo. I pulled it out and slammed it into her ass while I slipped some fingers into her pussy to search for her G-spot. I didn't find it this time, but I was close enough, because she came fast and loud.

I pulled out the dildo and let her come down from her orgasm, and then I climbed off and gave her a kiss. "Are you a little calmer now?" I asked.

She looked at me amazed. "You did that to calm me down?" she shrieked.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Well, yes, but that is not the point," she said indignantly.

"Excuse me, but this pussy and ass belong to me, so I can fuck them for any reason that I choose," I informed her.

"I'm sorry sir, you're right. I had no right to question you," she said. "Plus," she added with a grin, "I am a lot calmer now. If I knew this was what would happen when I was excited, I would be manic all the time!"

"Come on, my little slut. I need to shower before I dress, and I feel like having you wash me," I told her.

We went into the shower and Becky washed me. She had already showered, so she was careful not to get her hair wet, though she did wash her body. She was on her knees finishing up cleaning my cock when she asked, "Do you need to pee, sir? I'd be happy to assist you in any way at all!"

I laughed at her. "Not right now. Are you going to turn into my little piss slut too?" I asked.

"I'll be every kind of slut for you, sir," she said. "Sir, I need to shave you again. Can I do that now?"

"OK," I said. "As long as you are calmer. I definitely would not want you holding any kind of blade near my cock in the state you were in before!"

We got out and she dried me off, and then she shaved my balls and pubic area. It took a lot less time now that it was already short, though it had been itching recently. I can see why women get so annoyed having to keep so much of their body shaved.

When we were both dressed and Becky was all made up, Becky asked, "Can we go now?"

"We're still about 45 minutes early," I told her.

"I'll call and see if she's ready!" Becky said. She made the call and when she hung up she said, "Jamie has been sitting there ready for the last half hour!"

"OK, OK!" I said, acknowledging defeat.

We took a cab to Jamie's apartment and Jamie met us at the door and invited us in saying, "I thought you'd like a drink before dinner. Lord knows I could use one!"

We went in and had a drink. Once again they had conspired to wear matching clothes. Becky was wearing red again to Jamie's blue. They were both in identical sweater dresses. They were tight enough that I was sure neither of them was wearing any underclothes. They had a fairly deep V-neck and they didn't go down too far below their asses.

As they were walking to the kitchen to get a drink, Becky dropped her purse. Jamie said, "I'll get that."

Becky said, "No, let me."

Jamie replied, "Maybe we both should," and they both bent down to retrieve the purse. They both bent from the waist. They both reached down at the same time. And both their dresses pulled up over their asses to prove that they were wearing no panties to cover their pussies.

After they stood up and wiggled their dresses down Becky told me, "You can close your mouth now, sir."

They both giggled as they got their drinks. We had our drinks and then Jamie moved across from us. She got a serious look on her face, and began talking to us.

"We all know that I promised to have a decision for you tonight. First of all, I need you to know that I've made my decision. But I don't want to tell you what it is yet. No matter what my decision is, it is going to change our relationship irrevocably. If I choose to submit to being your slave sir, then I will no longer be your equal. On the other hand, if I choose not to be your slave, then while we might continue to hang out together, I will always be a third wheel.

"Therefore, I would like to enjoy this last date with the two of you. I want to go out and have fun. I want to have a nice dinner, maybe a drink and dancing, and then I want to go back to your apartment with you. When we are there, I will tell you what my decision is. Whatever my decision is, however, after I tell you I want you both to fuck me senseless. Is that OK with you guys?"

"No!" screamed Becky. "How could you do that? I've been waiting so long..."

"Becky!" I snapped at her. "Sit down and stop talking!" I commanded her.

"Jamie," I said, "I understand what you want, and I agree with you for two reasons. First, I would also like to have another night with you as we have been. You are correct; things will change. And my second reason is that my tiger here is a little too anxious, and the anticipation will do her good."

"But sir..." Becky started.

"No," I told her. "You will do what I say and you will enjoy tonight and you will not annoy Jamie again about this tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Jamie said petulantly.

"And if you sulk or pout, I won't allow you in the room when Jamie tells me her decision," I told her.

Becky sighed. "All right sir," she said. "You're right. I will enjoy this night to the fullest."

I kissed her and said, "Good girl. Now go over there and give Jamie an apology kiss."

"Yes, sir!" Becky said with a smile. She marched over and plopped herself in Jamie's lap and said, "I'm sorry for being a baby," and gave Jamie a long, hard kiss. She kept on kissing her, working her hand into Jamie's top to palm her breast and pinch her nipple.

Jamie was starting to get really worked up when I separated them. "We still have to eat," I said. "Entertainment after dinner!"

We went out and got a cab. We walked into the restaurant the same way we did last week, Jamie on my right in red, Becky on my left in blue. Once again, we got looks from everyone in the place.

When we were seated the waiter handed menus to all of us, but Jamie took the menu from Becky and handed it back to the waiter along with her own. "He is the only one that needs a menu tonight," she told the waiter. I looked at her and she said, "I believe you can order for all of us. Becky and I will eat whatever you order."

Becky looked at her with a huge smile on her face and she leaned over me to give Jamie a big hug. I noticed that when she did, the couple at the next table got a very nice view of her bare pussy. When Becky sat back down she neglected to pull her dress back down.

"You really are turning into an exhibitionistic little slut, aren't you?" I asked Becky.

"Only around you, sir," she said.

"As she should," added Jamie, pulling her dress up to match. It was a good thing that when sitting, the rest of the room could not see their laps. I looked to my right and ran my fingers over Becky's bare pussy. Then I looked to my left and ran my fingers over Jamie's pussy. She had not been keeping up with her shaving, and there was some hair growing back. I could tell now that she was not a real blonde.

"Doesn't that itch?" I asked.

"Yes sir," Jamie said, "but Becky asked me not to shave it."

"Really?" I asked Becky.

"Yes, sir," she replied. "I have my reasons sir. If you want her to shave it, of course she will, but I ask that you allow her not to shave it for a few more days. I promise you that it will be worth it, and when we are ready, I'll personally shave it for her."

"It's fine with me," I said. "Knowing you, I'm going to enjoy the results."

"Oh, you will sir!" Becky said gleefully.

I ordered the food and some wine, and we had a very nice dinner. After dinner we went to a bar that had dancing. I am not much of a dancer, but who could resist dancing slowly with either of the beauties I was with. In fact, as we were sitting there, more than one person came up and asked one or both of the ladies to dance. Their answer was always the same: "Oh no, I couldn't. We only dance with our man!"

Try it sometime. You'll find your ego swelling so big it barely fits in the room. After a few dances and running my hands up and down their bodies, we finally headed back to our apartment.


The girls walked into the apartment before me. I turned to close the door. When I turned back, Becky had taken off her dress, the only clothing she had on, and had sunk to her knees in position. Jamie was still standing there, completely dressed (although she too only had a single item of clothing on).

I went to stand near Becky and we both looked at Jamie. "I believe that you have something to tell us," I said.

"Yes sir. Yes Becky," she started. "I've been thinking about this a lot. I have talked over many things with Becky this week, as I'm sure she told you. I thought about our time together and I did as you asked and thought about the consequences.

"It has been a very difficult week for me, because I want what you have, but I am afraid of what it means. On the one hand, I have had a blast with you. I've seen the way you make Becky feel and I want that. Hell, I've felt the way you make me feel and I want that. I know that you'd push me to places I'd never imagined, and most of those places I would enjoy.

"I love you Becky, and I have practically since I've known you. In these last few weeks that has become physical as well, and I love your body and doing things to it. And I love all the things that you do to me. I could soooo see living with you and I think we would have so much fun together, and even more fun with him.

"On the other hand, I've been thinking of the implications of being in a three way relationship with the two of you. I've thought about what it would be like going to dinner with our friends, being considered the second wife. What my mother would say if she knew. What my sister would think. How my co-workers would react if they found out, like Becky's have.

"I've also thought about the future, about how we would live, how things would turn out. I've seen the way Becky is; she will make you a most excellent slave. She has the imagination to keep you guessing and desiring her for a long time. I'm afraid that I could not be nearly as inventive a slave. I could see Becky always being your favorite.

"I know that Becky wants me to be equal with her, but I also know that you are in love with Becky, and she is in love with you. Since I really should be completely honest with you, sir, I will tell you that I am also in love with you. I think I have been for a long time, but the time we spent together these last few weeks have cemented that feeling in me.

"I understand that you don't love me, and I have been thinking about that the hardest. I have been trying to decide which would be worse; to be an equal with Becky where you love her but not me, or to be outside of it, after I've tasted being with you but I no longer get to participate fully. I have been trying to figure out which would hurt me less.

"And then you top it all off by telling me that I could actually still participate to some degree, even if I don't agree to become your slave. So as you can imagine, I have not gotten much sleep at all this week. In actuality, I had not made up my mind completely until Becky called me this afternoon. I was sitting in my living room, completely ready to go - dressed and made up - except for the most important part: my decision.

"And then Becky called, so excited she could barely speak. I could see why you love her so much. She is the perfect slave girl for you. I knew that I could never compete with that."

Becky and I looked at each other, knowing what was coming.

"I know that I cannot be to you what Becky is, sir, but if you'll have me, I will be yours. Both of yours." And with that, she whipped off her dress and sunk to her knees, mimicking Becky's position.

We both stared at her in shock for a moment. Then Becky screamed, "You stupid slut!" and launched herself like a torpedo right at Jamie. She knocked Jamie over, plastering her face with kisses.

"You had me convinced you would turn us down!" Becky screeched at Jamie. "You idiot! You almost gave me heart failure! I love you! I love you so much!"

Becky continued assaulting Jamie until I said, "Becky, please stop that. I haven't said what I need to say yet."

"I'm sorry, sir!" Becky said, and pulled Jamie up so that they were both kneeling next to each other.

I went over and knelt down so that I was level with Jamie, looking right into her eyes. I took her hands in mine and I said, "Jamie, in some ways you are correct. I do love Becky, and I have for a long time. She loves me as well, but she also loves you. And as for keeping up with her, well I can't, so I certainly can't expect anyone else to.

"But Jamie, I do love you. I have loved you as a friend for a long time, and the way that you have been there for Becky and me for the last few weeks has made that love grow. I admit that at this point I'd have to say that I love Becky more, but Jamie, I can see that love becoming an equal love in the very near future.

"When I talked this over with Becky she pointed out that when we have children, I would not love one more than the other, though they may be very different people. I think that it will be the same for Becky and you. I will love you equally, if perhaps slightly differently. And Becky will love both of us. And I would hope that you would love Becky and me.

"I will tell you the same thing that I told Becky. I will not accept you as a slave now, because I feel we have to try it out first. But after thirty days, if you still want it, I would be very pleased to accept you as my slave, completely equal with Becky. I love you Jamie." And with that I kissed her.

As soon as I pulled away Becky said, "My turn!" and gave Jamie a kiss. She wrapped her arms around both of us and pulled us to the floor, where we landed in a squirming, loving pile.

After a significant amount of kissing, hugging, declarations of love, and not a little bit of crying on all parts, Jamie pulled herself away and went back to a kneeling position. She turned to me and said, "Sir, last time we were together you said that you would take my ass when I made my decision. Well I've made my decision, and with Becky's help and advice, I've been preparing my ass for you. Please, sir, will you seal this agreement by taking my virgin ass?"

How could I say no to a request like that? We all made our way to the bedroom together, with much touching and kissing. I took my clothes off and got into the middle of the bed on my back. I noticed that Becky took the right side again, while Jamie took the left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.