Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Wednesday - Day 12

I woke up on Wednesday to the sound of gagging. Becky was providing my usual wake-up blowjob, but she was doing things differently today. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said. "I just thought that it was time that I learned to deep throat you. I love the way it feels when your cock is buried all the way in my cunt, and the way it feels when you are sunk as far as you can go into my ass. Now I want to be able to get you all the way in my mouth."

Becky tried again, and she did get further than she ever had before, but still did not get close to all of it in her mouth. After a few more tries she pulled out and said, "It's clear to me that I am going to have to practice this a lot, sir. I hope you don't mind if I use you for practice?"

"Not at all," I said. "Feel free to practice as often as you need to until you get it right!"

Becky kept trying, but couldn't get past the gag reflex. After a little longer, she gave up and concentrated on providing me pleasure. After I had fed her the breakfast she insisted on, she came up to hug and kiss me. "I will learn how to do it, sir, you'll see!"

"Given the way that you throw yourself into everything else, I really believe that you will!" I told her. Eventually, I let her go to work and I got cleaned and dressed and went to my work.


I took a late lunch on Wednesday, and I went to the gym where Becky was working out. As I walked in Veronica saw me, smiled and came over to me.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Fine," I said. "I wanted to see how Becky was doing. I haven't gotten any progress reports, and I wanted to see if she was following her trainer's instructions."

"She's in the back with Nelly. I'll take you to see them," Veronica told me.

We went back and I saw that Nelly was with Becky as she was pulling some weight down on a machine. Nelly saw us coming and waved. She said something to Becky who looked up. She saw me coming and she jumped up and ran over, giving me a hug and a big kiss.

"What are you doing here, sir?" she asked.

"I haven't gotten any progress reports from Nelly, so I thought I'd stop by and see how she thought you were doing," I told her.

"She's doing very well," Nelly said. "She is following all my instructions and working very hard. She's already lost five pounds, and she is starting to firm up. If she keeps this up you'll start seeing a noticeable difference very soon."

"And has she given you any problems?" I asked. "Is she skipping sessions or not working out as hard as you'd like?"

"No," Nelly told me. "In fact, she's been a model client. I wish all my clients worked at it like Becky does; my job would be much more fun."

Becky stuck her tongue out at me and said, "See! I told you I would work at it!"

Veronica asked Nelly to come with her for a minute, and I continued talking to Becky. "I am very proud of you. You are working hard. Can I see the workout that she has set up for you?"

Becky showed me some of the things that they were working on. Nelly came back, looking a little upset. Veronica was with her and said, "They are almost done for the day. Would you like to sit with me until they are finished?"

I agreed, and we went off while Nelly helped Becky through the end of the routine. Veronica said, "I am sorry that one of our employees did not provide you the service that you requested. Nelly would like to apologize to you when she is finished with Becky, if that is OK with you."

"That's fine," I said. When they were done with the workout, Becky went to the locker room to shower and change and Veronica escorted Nelly and me to an office in the back.

"Nelly, do you have something to say?" Veronica asked.

Nelly looked at Veronica angrily and said, "I'm sorry that I did not send the status reports that you asked for. I was wrong, and I think that I deserve to be punished for my actions."

"Excuse me?" I asked, surprised.

Veronica said, "We know what would happen to Becky if she got a bad report, and I have spoken to Nelly and she agrees that since Becky would be spanked if she did not perform, than Nelly should be spanked since she did not perform."

"And I am the one to do the spanking?" I asked.

Veronica replied, "You are the one who was wronged." Then she said, sternly, "Nelly!"

At Veronica's command Nelly went to the front of the desk, lowered her sweats and panties and draped herself across the desk.

"Would you prefer to use your hand or a paddle?" Veronica asked, clearly excited.

"What I'd like," I told Veronica, "is to have a moment alone with Nelly."

Veronica looked like she did not understand.

"Leave the room, Veronica," I repeated. "Don't worry, I won't touch Nelly while you are gone. Go tell Becky where we are, and have her wait for me."

Veronica looked like she wanted to argue, but she simply left as I had instructed. I went around the desk and sat down in the chair. Nelly had not moved.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Veronica told me that I had to," she replied.

"Had to or what?" I asked.

"We used to date, and she liked to make me do things like this," Nelly told me. "She wasn't particularly good at it, but occasionally she makes me do something 'for old times sake.' Plus, I'm afraid if I piss her off she could get me fired."

"Why didn't you send me progress reports?" I asked.

Nelly looked down and said, "I forgot. I told Veronica, and she said not to worry about it, but I should have. I'm sorry that I did not send the reports to you, and you can be sure that I will in the future."

"I appreciate that," I told her. "What do you mean that Veronica was not good at things like this?"

Nelly sighed. "I really shouldn't be airing my dirty laundry."

"But..." I prompted.

"She likes to play the dominant one, but she really isn't," Nelly explained. "I think she is terrified of losing control, but she really is not a particularly dominant person. When she plays the games she seems more insecure than dominant."

"Yet you are bent over the desk with your pants down," I said.

"Well, I still sometimes like the games," Nelly told me, "and like I said, I'm not sure how she'll react if I don't do this."

"Is there a way that you can page Veronica back here?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, and she picked up the phone and paged her.

"Does anyone call her anything but Veronica?" I asked Nelly. "Ronnie, perhaps?"

"Not really," she said. "She doesn't like it when people call her Ronnie."

Veronica walked in, closed the door behind her and stood there nervously.

"I had a talk with Nelly," I told Veronica, "and I agree that she dropped the ball. Please sit here, and I will administer her punishment. I will give her ten spanks on her bare ass with my hand."

Becky sat down and I went behind Nelly and began. I gave her the promised punishment, though I did not do it very hard. After I was done, Nelly said, "Thank you. I won't forget again." She got up and pulled up her pants.

"You're welcome," I said. "Now Veronica, while I've punished Nelly, don't you think that you have some responsibility in this as well? You are the manager here, and you knew what I had requested. You didn't ensure that your employee did what she was supposed to.

"Furthermore, when I confronted you about it, you passed the blame onto Nelly, and encouraged me to punish her, when, as a manager, it is your responsibility to handle internal matters. Don't you agree?"

Veronica looked like a deer in headlights. She didn't say anything. Her mouth was opening and closing, but nothing came out.

"As the manager, I believe that you should share the punishment with Nelly, and in fact, I believe that you should receive an additional punishment for not performing your duties as a manager to the level that you should have. Don't you agree?"

Again, Veronica said nothing.

"Veronica, please take off your pants and bend over the desk," I told her.

Veronica just sat there doing nothing, looking at me blankly. Nelly, on the other hand, had quite a smirk on her face.

"Now!" I barked at Veronica.

Veronica jumped up, lowered her head, and then lowered her pants. In a few seconds she was draped across the desk.

"For not ensuring that I got the reports that I requested, you will get the same punishment that Nelly got. For being a bad manager, you will get ten with a paddle. I believe that you offered a paddle before. Where is it?"

"In the bottom drawer," she whispered.

"Please get it for me Nelly," I asked.

I got behind Veronica and I said, "Count for me, Ronnie."

I spanked her once and she said, "One."

"One, what?" I asked.

"One, sir," she replied.

I continued until the ten were done. I didn't do it particularly hard, but she definitely felt them. I went around the desk and sat down again. "Do you have something to say to me, Ronnie?"

She looked at me with a confused look, with tears on her cheeks.

"Do you remember what Nelly said after I spanked her?" I asked.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm sorry you didn't get the reports."

"Very good," I said. "Now we'll move on to the second part of your punishment."

I went back around to her ass, and said, "Spread your legs wide, Ronnie."

Veronica did not hesitate. Her brown pussy hair was evident, as was the fact that she was aroused. How did I manage to get women into positions like this? I took the paddle from Nelly and, without warning I slammed it into her ass. She yelped and after she got her breath back said, "One, sir."

I did the next nine, though with a greatly lessened force. When I was done, she said without prompting, "Thank you, sir. I am sorry that I was not a better manager. I will try harder."

"You're welcome," I said. "You can go now, Nelly." Nelly left with a wink to me.

Veronica did not make any move to get up. I went back around and sat down in front of her. "Are you OK?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Do you still want to borrow Becky?" I asked. She looked at me with a terrified look in her eyes and shook her head no.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do?" I asked. She looked down and did not respond.

I moved my head right next to hers and whispered in her ear, "Would you like me to make you cum, Ronnie?"

She started crying and squeezed her eyes shut tight. For a moment she did nothing else, then she nodded her head slightly.

"Are you sure, Ronnie? Do you really want me to make you cum?" I whispered.

She nodded her head violently, still not opening her eyes. I got up and went behind her. I put my fingers on her pussy, and it was a little moist. I then dipped one finger into her cunt, and it was very wet, very hot, and very tight. I slipped two fingers from my left hand into her cunt, and started rubbing her ass with my right hand. Then I picked up the paddle and simultaneously pushed my fingers into her hard and landed another blow on her red ass. The only sound she made was a small squeak. I did that three more times while probing her cunt and playing with her clit, and she came.

The only way I knew that she was cumming was because her cunt practically crushed my fingers. She made absolutely no sound. I stopped moving and paddling and removed my fingers.

I went back to the front of the desk and sat down again. Her eyes were still closed, but her head was relaxed on the desk. "Are you satisfied?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Is there anything you'd like to say?" I asked.

She whispered, "Thank you, sir."

I said, "Once again, you're welcome. I'll show myself out."

I got up and walked to the door. As I left, I turned around and saw that Veronica had not moved at all. I closed the door and went to find Becky.

When Becky saw me she asked, "Will you be coming home with me now?"

"Sadly, no," I replied. "I have to go back to work. I'll see you when I get home though."

"What happened in there with Veronica and Nelly?" she asked.

"I promise I will tell you all about it when I get home," I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.