Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Monday - Day 10

I woke up Monday morning conflicted. On the one hand, it was Monday, and I had to go back to work after such a lovely and interesting weekend. On the other hand, I was getting a blowjob from a beautiful woman. I decided I'd worry about work later. For now, I'd just revel in the wonderful blowjob.

I did revel, but I soon grabbed Becky and pulled her up for a kiss. "All ready for work?" I asked her.

"Almost, sir," she replied. "I was just getting my breakfast."

"Well, today you are going to have to do without breakfast," I told her.

"No breakfast for Becky?" she said with a pout.

"No, my nasty little cum slut," I replied. "You'll have to get a donut or something to tide you over. You and Jamie nearly killed me this weekend, and I need time to recharge, especially given what I have in store for you."

This was another thing that Becky and I used to disagree about. Sometimes I just wanted to play without reaching a conclusion. But Becky never let me start anything unless we had time to finish. She always said that it would leave her too frustrated.

As for me, I felt that being frustrated was not always a bad thing. I'd rather she popped me in her mouth and licked me for 10 seconds than do nothing. As long as I knew that eventually we'd finish up what we started, both the memory of the short tease and the anticipation of what was to come delighted me. This morning's session would keep me wound up all day, and tonight I had something planned that I thought we would both like.

"What do you have in store for me?" Becky asked eagerly.

"You'll find out when you get home," I told her. "I'm going to leave a new outfit on the bed for you. You can wear it in the apartment."

"Oh, Goody!" she said. "Are you sure I can't have my breakfast?"

"No, you can't!" I said, spanking her ass. "Go to work!"

"Yes, sir!" she said, and off she went.

I got ready for work and left after setting out her outfit for her.


I was sitting at work when I got the phone call from her. "Hi, Becky. What's up?"

"Sir, I have a favor to ask," she said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Rachel and I have been talking," Becky told me, "and we'd like to go out for girl's night out. Sir, may I please have permission to go out with her tomorrow night?"

"Is she right there?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"And are you trying to tweak her buttons?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"So you want me to do something outrageous?" I queried.

"I'm not sure what you mean, sir," she responded.

"Let me talk to her," I instructed.

"Yes, sir," she said. I heard her talking to Rachel and then she handed the phone to Rachel.

"Hello?" said Rachel.

"Hi," I responded. "I hear you want to go out with Becky. That's fine with me, you just need to make sure of a couple of things."

"What?" Rachel asked, sounding confused.

"You need to make sure she is home by 11PM, and you should make sure she doesn't flirt too outrageously with any men. Can you do that?" I asked her.

"Can't she do that herself?" Rachel replied.

"Yes, she can," I said, "but I find it best to make sure that someone is in charge of her when she is out of my direct control. I'll make sure to tell her that she has to listen to you tomorrow night and do what you say. Now, you have a good time!"

"Ummm, OK," Rachel said, sounding very unsure of herself.

She handed the phone back to Becky who said, "Yes, sir?"

"I've told Rachel that I will instruct you to listen to her tomorrow night. That she is to have you home by 11PM and she should not let you flirt with any men too badly. She thinks she will have to be in charge of you. Is that about what you were looking for?"

"No sir," she replied, "but it will do. I'll see you at home tonight. I love you, and thank you for taking care of me."

This should lead to an interesting discussion tonight.


When I got home in the evening, I came in expecting to see her waiting for me in her new outfit, but the apartment was empty! I was quite surprised that she hadn't called me to tell me that she was going out. I was about to call her on her cell phone when there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and there she was. She was standing outside the door in the outfit that I had picked out, a bag in her hand. Let me describe the outfit. She was wearing a button down white shirt, a size or two too small. It was clear that she was not wearing a bra, as the shirt was not that thick and her nipples were standing out quite prominently. She was wearing what could be called a catholic schoolgirl uniform skirt, plaid and very short. She was wearing white knee socks and black patent leather shoes.

Her red hair was done up in a ponytail and she was either wearing no makeup, or just a small amount. She looked like she was 15 or 16 years old, and that is only because her breasts were so obvious. If I was really into this kink, I would have gotten her a tight white bra and she could have passed for 13 or 14.

My cock, which had been half hard all day, suddenly popped all the way up.

"Excuse me, sir," she said. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I am selling some things to raise money for my school, and I was wondering if you were interested in buying anything from me?"

It took me a second, then I said, "Certainly little girl. Why don't you come in and you can show me everything that you have."

"OK, sir. My name is Becky," she said, skipping into my apartment. She skipped! I had her sit on the couch, while I sat across from her.

"So what are you offering today, little Becky?" I asked.

She reached over into her bag, and started taking some things out of it. While she did, I noticed that she was sitting with her legs spread a little, and I could see right up her skirt; she was wearing plain white cotton panties. The illusion was slightly spoiled by the fact that she had a very large wet spot right over the entrance to her pussy, but I could live with that.

"We have chocolate," she said, pulling out some chocolate bars and putting them on the table, "and cards and wrapping paper," she continued, pulling those out as well, "and a catalog of cookies and cakes." When she pulled out the catalog, something else fell out and she quickly and guiltily shoved it back in the bag.

"Is there something else in there for me to see?" I asked.

"Oh, no sir!" she said. "I'm not selling anything else. That's just something I have to give back to my best friend Jamie."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's personal, sir," she said. "I would be very embarrassed to show you."

"Oh, I feel like we are becoming friends, Becky," I told her. "You can tell me what you have."

"Do you promise not to make fun of me, sir?" she asked.

"Of course I won't make fun of you!" I said. "I would never make fun of a friend."

"OK, sir," she said. My little actor was actually blushing!

Becky pulled out the last thing from the bag. It was a medium sized dildo!

"That is your friend Jamie's?" I asked, taking it from her.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"How come you have it?" I asked.

"She let me borrow it," she said.

As I was holding the dildo, I noticed that it was wet and sticky. I held it up to my nose, and it was quite fragrant.

"This is wet," I said.

"Oh! I'm sorry, sir!" Becky said, burying her face in her hands. "I used it before and I didn't wash it off! I'm so embarrassed!"

"There is no need to be embarrassed," I told her. "Everyone masturbates sometimes. I do it all the time! It's OK. You are lucky to have a friend like Jamie who will lend you her personal items."

"But I'm not, sir!" Becky cried out. "She only gave it to me because she said I couldn't get my own boyfriend! She has a boyfriend, and she's done all sorts of things with him, and she always tells me about it! Soon she's even going to go all the way with him!

"It's not fair, because I don't have a boyfriend, and she treats me like a little girl because I haven't done anything, and she thinks she is such an expert just because Tommy Michaels felt her up and she jerked him off! I am not a baby!"

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked. "Surely someone as pretty as you has a boyfriend!"

"Do you really think I'm pretty, sir?" she asked. "No one wants to be my boyfriend. All the other girls have bigger boobies and boys think that since I've never gone out with anyone, and since my parents are so strict, they won't get anywhere with me. It's not fair!"

"So your friend Jamie keeps teasing you because she is more experienced than you?" I asked.

"Yes, sir!" she said vehemently. "And it's not because I'm more of a prude than she is! It's just that I haven't had the opportunity!"

"Well, if the boys in your school are too dim to see how attractive you are, maybe you should look elsewhere for someone who does think you're pretty," I said.

"But, sir!" Becky cried, "Where would I find someone like that? Ohhhh!" She lowered her eyes and said, "You said that you thought I was pretty, didn't you sir?"

"I certainly did, Becky," I told her. "I think you are a very pretty girl, and I think your boobies are just perfect on you! Would you like me to show you some things? I can show you things that Jamie and her little boyfriends would never think of doing!"

"Would you, sir?" Becky asked, bouncing up and down on the couch. "She would be so jealous if she thought that I had done more than she had!"

"Maybe," I said. "But if we are to do this, there are a few things you will have to agree to, OK?"

"Yes, sir. Anything!" she said.

"First," I began, "even though you want to be a woman, most people see you as a little girl. I could get into trouble helping you, so you mustn't tell anybody about me, not even Jamie. You can tell her what we do, but not exactly who you do it with."

"OK, sir," she replied. "You are so nice that I wouldn't want to do anything to get you into trouble!"

"Good," I told her. "Next, since I am the teacher, you'll have to do everything I say, OK?"

"OK, sir!" she replied.

"If you don't listen to me, I may have to punish you," I said, with a twinkle and grin.

"Ooooh, would you pull my panties down and spank my bare fanny?" she asked.

"I might have to," I responded seriously.

"I understand, sir," she said, just as seriously. "If I am naughty, you should spank me."

"OK, then," I said. "Tell me what you've done so far."

"That's just it, sir!" she said with exasperation. "I haven't done anything. I once kissed a girlfriend to practice, and I've played with my thing with my hands and just today I used that thing I borrowed from Jamie on my thing. But that is all!"

"Well clearly," I started, "the first task that you have to do is learn some words. Not everything is a 'thing.' The item in your bag is a dildo. The place you use it on is your pussy or your cunt. And you don't have boobies; you have tits. And if you get lucky, a boy might put his cock or dick into your cunt. Do you remember all those words?"

"Yes, sir," she said, and damn if she wasn't blushing! My Becky, of 'Fuck me hard up the ass, sir!' fame, was blushing while I pretended to teach her these words.

"OK then, my little Becky, tell me again what you've done so far," I instructed her.

She looked me in the eye and said, "I once kissed a girlfriend to practice, and I've played with my pussy with my hands and just today I used that dildo I borrowed from that bitch Jamie on my cunt. And I want to do more!"

"OK then, lets start with the basics," I told her. "Come sit on my lap and we'll practice kissing." She hopped off the couch and dropped into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. She brought her face to mine and kissed me. It was actually a pretty crappy kiss!

"First, you need to relax your lips more," I told her. "Also, keep your mouth slightly open, so that I can slip my tongue in. Are you ready to try again?"

"Yes, sir, I'll do better!" she said. And she did. The second kiss was much better. After I slipped her my tongue, she drilled right back. We probably kissed for about 10 minutes, and I swear I had flashbacks to my first girlfriend, kissing me in the back of a movie theatre.

"That's a lot better Becky," I told her, "but you know that if a boy has you in his lap, he is going to want to run his hands all over your body. Are you ready for me to show you how boys do that?"

"Oh, yes sir," she said. "But what if I get ticklish?"

"We'll deal with that if that happens," I said to her, smiling. Then I moved in to kiss her again. I started by running my hands up and down her back. Then I ran my hand around her side, causing her to shiver, and then lightly cupped her tit. I ran my hand all around it, and over to the other one. Late nights in cars flashed in my mind. Becky moaned into my mouth as my hand caressed her breasts.

She gasped and pulled back when I unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. "Sir!" she exclaimed.

"Do you really think that any red-blooded boy, having felt your sexy tits over your shirt, will be satisfied? They will want to feel them first hand!"

"Do you really think my tits are sexy?" little Becky asked in a small voice.

"I think they are sexy, and arousing and perfect!" I said.

Becky plastered her lips to mine and had no complaints as I unbuttoned her shirt all the way. She sighed deeply when I slipped my hand in and tweaked her nipple. "Oh, sir!" she moaned as I slipped my head down and licked at her swollen nipple.

"No bra?" I asked.

"My boobies, I mean tits, are too small," she said. "My mom won't buy me one yet."

"Well, I personally love it when the girl I'm kissing isn't wearing a bra," I said.

"Then I won't ever wear one when I come over!" Becky said.

I went back to kissing her, and I moved my hand down to rub her leg. I started to move my hand up under her skirt when she slammed her legs together. I started to pull away to talk to her, but she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me back as she let her legs slip open.

I rubbed around her thighs for a while, getting closer and closer to her panties. When I reached her panties, they were sopping wet. I pushed my hand up against her crotch and she shuddered, cumming on my hand.

"Oh, sir!" she said. "That was better than when I play with myself!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.