Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Saturday - Day 8

On Saturday morning, I woke up first for a change. I looked over at Becky. She was lying on her back, her legs crossed. It always amused me when she did that in her sleep. Her right foot was flat on the bed, bent at the knee, and her left foot was crossed over her knee. I don't know how she slept like that, but she did.

This morning I particularly enjoyed the position because she was naked, and from below you could see her beautiful pussy. I could also see the dried cum splattered on her chest and stomach. I remember when she would immediately wipe off any cum that got on her, claiming it was too sticky to remain. Now I wouldn't let her do that.

I watched her sleep for a little while, then I decided that I would return the service that she had been providing me the last week. I crawled up between her legs and lightly licked around her lips. I moved my tongue all around, very gently, brushing her clit, dipping lightly between her lips, circling her asshole, and then repeating.

Becky started moving her hips and moaning, though she was still asleep. I kept this up for a few minutes until I felt her wake up sufficiently. When she was awake, I buried my face between her legs and sunk my tongue as deep as it would go into her cunt, pressing my nose into her clit.

"Oh, sir!" Becky cried, as she grabbed my hair and tried to pull me even further in. I kept licking as I moistened a finger, and then pushed it into her ass. "Yes!" she yelled. I then moved my tongue to her clit as I sank two fingers into her pussy. "Please don't stop, sir!" Becky pleaded.

I had no intention of stopping. I loved the way she tasted. I loved the way she squirmed. I loved the sounds of her begging and pleading. And I loved making her feel good.

I kept up my assault for another five minutes, her cries getting louder and closer together, till at the end it was a chant. "Yes. Please. Please. Make me cum, make me cum. Fuck me, lick me, please, please, I'm cummmmming!!"

Becky was not exactly a squirter, but she definitely produced more fluids as she came, and it tasted even sweeter than normal. As she came down I pulled my fingers out, licked up some of the juices around her thighs and ass, and moved up her body to give her a kiss good morning.

"Oh, sir! You have no idea how good it felt to wake up like that," Becky said.

"Of course I do!" I replied. "I wake up like that every morning. And it feels just as good to me."

"I guess that's true, sir," Becky said. "Now I'm even happier to wake you up like that, if it can give you as much pleasure as you just gave me. But you're all a mess now." Then Becky proceeded to clean my face off with her tongue. I managed to grab her tongue with my mouth a couple of times as well.

"Sir, I can feel that you need some attention, too," Becky said. I guess that would be because my cock had been poking at the door to her cunt while she was cleaning me off. She reached down and guided it into her pussy. Instead of drilling into her, however, I let it stay there with just the head inside of her as she continued to run her tongue over my face.

"Sir, aren't you going to fuck me?" Becky asked, her breath starting to shorten.

"In a little while. Right now I am enjoying the feeling of your pussy on my cock," I said, giving my cock a little squeeze.

"But sir, do you want me to move? I can fuck you," she said pleadingly.

"No," I replied, "I'd like you to hold still as well."

It was clear to me that she was significantly affected by the feel of my cock at the opening of her pussy, especially after just having cum.

"Sir, I have a problem," she said, gasping. "I don't think I can lie still. Sir, I have to move."

"But I'm telling you not to move," I told her. "I'm telling you to stay still. If you can't stay still, you are going to be punished."

She stayed mostly still for about another thirty seconds, just twitching her hips a little. Then she screamed, "I can't help it, sir! Punish me! Spank me! Whip me! I'm sorry!" and she slammed her crotch into mine, burying me in her. She started fucking up to me hard, cumming from the first moment and simply not stopping. She kept yelling, "I deserve to be punished! I'm a bad girl! I'm your naughty little girl. I'm sorry, sir!"

Well, I'm not exactly Superman, and I don't think anyone could have taken much of the stimulus that Becky was providing. Between the screams of passion, the begging to be punished, her cunt slamming over my cock as well as squeezing it like a vise, I was cumming in a very short time. As I came, she screamed, "Oh, sir! I made you cum. I feel you cumming. Please, cum for me!" as she came yet again.

Even after I came, and collapsed onto her body, Becky kept moving her hips, experiencing little orgasms, till it became too much for my sensitive cock and I had to pull out. "Noooo!" Becky sobbed.

I was lying on top of Becky, and her hands were around my neck, squeezing me tightly. I felt moisture on my neck, and asked, "Are you crying?"

"Yes, sir," Becky said. "I'm sorry, but it feels so much. I'm still cumming. I can't help it, you're driving me crazy."

I started moving my hand down to help get her off some more when she screamed, "No, sir! No more. I'll die if I cum any more!"

So I just lay on top of her until her twitching eventually stopped. Then she pushed me off of her, and rolled on top of me. She looked me in the eyes, and said, "Have I told you how good you make me feel? I don't think that I have ever cum so hard in my entire life!"

"I didn't really do much," I said. "You did most of the work."

"I don't know what you did, sir," she replied. "I don't know if it was the fabulous way you ate me, or the fact that you were just in me without fucking, or the way to were controlling me, but I couldn't help it. I know that I have to be punished for disobeying you, but whatever the punishment is sir, it will have been worth it! What a way to start a day!" Then she kissed me in a way that let me know I'd been kissed.

"Can I clean up and go and make you breakfast, sir?" Becky asked.

"Not quite yet," I replied. "Clearly, you were out of control this morning, so I think I'd like some more control over you. Stay here."

I rolled her off me and went to our box of toys. I took out the dog collar, leash and cuffs. I put the cuffs on her wrists and clipped them together in front of her. Then I attached the collar and leash. I gave her a kiss and said, "Now you can go clean up and make me breakfast."

"How can I do that tied up?" she asked.

"You'll figure it out," I said.

We went into the bathroom and she went to sit down on the toilet. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need to pee," she said.

"I want to see you pee," I told her.

"OK, I'll spread my legs," she replied.

"No, that's not good enough," I said. "I want to see everything. Lie in the tub."

"Really, sir?" she asked.

"Get in," I said.

Becky got in and shrieked as her back touched the tub walls. "It's cold!"

"Just lie there for a minute," I told her. I had to take a long look at her. She was lying in the tub, collared, leashed and cuffed. She had cum dried on her stomach and chest, and fresh cum dripping out of her cunt. She was looking at me and asked, "Can I pee for you now, sir?" My cock started rising again.

"Yes, Becky, you can spread your legs and pee for me," I told her.

Becky did spread her legs, and with her hands cuffed together, she spread her pussy apart. She was there for a little bit, then said, "It's hard to start, sir."

"I can wait," I said, smiling at her.

After a few more seconds, Becky let go a short spurt of piss. Then the floodgates opened and a yellow stream shot up in the air. Using her hands, she moved the stream around. Quite a bit of her pee ended up on her legs and even her stomach.

"Does that turn you on, sir?" she asked.

"Actually, it does," I told her.

"Don't you have to go? Would it turn you on to piss on me too?" Becky asked, as she finished up.

"It probably would, but there is no way I can pee like this," I said, pointing to my erection.

"Well, I can take care of that," Becky said. She got onto her knees and took my cock in her manacled hands. She licked the pre-cum off the tip, and then took my whole cock in her mouth. She started moving her head up and down until she stopped and said, "Hold my leash, sir."

"What?" I asked.

"Please, hold me leash. Pull on it. Make me feel like you own me!" she said. She grabbed the leash and held it over her head, as she grabbed my cock in her mouth again. It was amazing looking at her; I wish I had a picture.

She was on her knees, bent over my cock. Her bound hands were over her head and she held a leash in them, offering herself to me. All the while, her head was bobbing up and down my cock, and her tongue was swabbing back and forth. You can't begin to understand how that made me feel.

I took the leash from her and watched her work for a minute. Then I pulled her off my cock with the leash and dropped to my knees. I wrapped the leash around my hand and pulled her lips to mine with the collar. I kissed her deeply and told her, "You are the picture of a perfect slave girl."

"Thank you, sir!" she exclaimed. "I told you that you would never find a better slave than me! But remember, I still have to prove myself to you, so please let me finish you!"

I stood back up and pulled her head to my cock by her leash. I started manipulating her head on my cock with the leash, but I soon realized that she did a much better job by herself, so I let her do it her way.

With the picture she presented to me, I could not last long, even having cum just a little while ago. I said, "Oh, you sexy slut, you are making me cum!" She pulled me out of her mouth and jerked my cock in her bound hands. My first shot hit her in her face, and she aimed my cock lower so that the next shots hit her on the chest and stomach. She then put my dick back in her mouth and made sure that there was no cum left on it.

When she was done she sat back on her heels with my cock still in her hand. She looked up at me with a little girl look and said, "Sir, I seem to have gotten cum all over me. Maybe you could spray me off?" She even put her bottom lip between her teeth. If I hadn't just cum twice I probably would have started getting a hard-on again. However, I did not, and I did feel like pissing.

It took me a few minutes, but as soon as I was able I let my stream go. Becky was still holding my cock, and she started it off pointing at her stomach.

"It's so warm!" she exclaimed, as she moved the stream up to her tits. She actually was washing off the cum with my piss. Soon she moved it up even higher. She closed her eyes and mouth tightly as she directed my piss at her face. However, all good things must come to an end, and soon I released my last few dribbles. Becky leaned up and took my cock back into her mouth, licking off the last few drops.

She wiped her eyes with her hands, then opened them and looked at me. "Was that good for you, sir?" she asked.

"That was extremely sexy," I told her. "The part where I pissed on you, however, was not nearly as sexy as the way you threw yourself into it. You did everything to make me feel good about it!"

"Well, sir," she replied with a smile, "that's my job. I am here to serve you and make you happy."

"And you are doing a great job," I told her. Then I pulled her up by her leash and gave her a deep kiss. I could taste my urine on her, but I didn't care.

"Sir," Becky said, "if it's OK with you, I'd like to take a shower now. It's getting a bit rank in here."

"That's fine," I said, "but you might have a hard time with your hands bound, so I'd better help you."

I had her stand with her hands over her head against the wall as I sprayed her down. Then I turned her around and washed and conditioned her hair and then shampooed her whole body. When I was done, I took her out and dried her off. I then took her to the bedroom and put her on the bed. I attached her cuffs to the headboard and tied the leash off as well.

"Stay here and wait for me," I told her with a kiss. I then went back to the shower and cleaned myself. When I was done, I came back to the bedroom and looked at Becky. She was so sexy, naked, squirming, bound to the bed. I disconnected Becky from the bed, took her back to the bathroom, put toothpaste on her toothbrush and let her brush her teeth.

"Ready to make me breakfast?" I asked.

"I still need to clean out my ass and lubricate it for you, sir," she replied.

"I think that is something I can let you do yourself, but you can do it later. I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be fucking you in any way any time soon!"

I took her leash and led her to the kitchen. "I think I want scrambled eggs for breakfast," I told Becky. I dropped the leash and I spent the next ten minutes watching her prepare my breakfast with her hands cuffed. When she had finished successfully I pulled her onto my lap and said, "Feed me."

It was extremely sexy watching her lift the fork to my mouth with her hands bound together. That, together with her wiggling her ass on my crotch almost made we rethink the guarantee I had given her earlier.

While she was feeding me, I was feeding her as well. When we were done, I asked, "What's on the agenda for today?"

"I have lunch with Christine," she said, "but other than that I think we're all open. Is there anything you wanted to do?"

"Well, I think you should call Jamie and see how she feels about yesterday," I told her.

"OK," she said, "I'll go do that now."

It was fun watching her dial with her hands together. I seemed to be having a lot of fun watching her do anything with her hands bound. After she dialed the phone I grabbed her leash and had her lay her head on my lap. I stroked her hair as she sat on her knees in front of me and talked to Jamie.

"Hi Jamie, how are you feeling this morning?" Becky asked.

"I'm doing good," replied Jamie. "How are you?"

"Fabulous. Never better," said Becky.

"So you had a good night?" Jamie asked.

"You know I did," replied Becky. "You heard me. Your night didn't sound so bad either! And my morning has been even better!"

"What happened this morning?" asked Jamie.

"I'll tell you the details another time, but suffice it to say that I am completely satisfied and am now kneeling in front of him wearing only a collar, leash and cuffs holding my hands together," described Becky.

"Oh, really!" said Jamie. "I can't wait to hear the details! How are you holding the phone if your hands are tied?"

"I can't believe that I just told you I have been completely satisfied, I am bound and on my knees, and your first thought was how I was holding the phone! Uncomfortably, you silly cow! But I didn't call to talk about me. How do you feel about last night? Did we push you too hard? Are you OK?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, I'm OK," said Jamie. "I have to admit it was a more bizarre night that I am used to. The dinner was interesting enough, but the after play drove me crazy. I know that I shouldn't say this, but you have no idea how much I wanted to change places with you; how much I wanted to be the one riding his cock while you were here making do with a dildo."

"Oh, I would never allow that," said Becky.

"I know," said Jamie, "I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend. I was just lonely."

"I know," said Becky, "but if you were going to be fucking him, I would want to be right there to see both your faces."

"Becky!" shrieked Jamie. "How could you say that? I can't fuck your boyfriend!"

"Why not?" asked Becky. "You certainly enjoyed kissing him last night. And I just know he would love to fuck you! I guess it's too bad he doesn't fuck on the first date."

"Then can I take you guys out on a date tonight?" Jamie blurted out.

"What?" shrieked Becky.

"I'm sorry," said Jamie. "I shouldn't have said that. It was inappropriate."

"Why?" asked Becky. "You didn't have a good time on our date last night?"

"Are you kidding?" replied Jamie. "Last night was the best date that I've had in a while. Even though I wasn't fucked, at least you guys didn't leave me high and dry!"

"Hold on a minute," said Becky. Then she turned to me and said, "Sir, Jamie has asked us out on a second date for tonight. Can I accept?"

"I know you want this," I said. "Are you sure she does?"

"She's the one that asked!" Becky replied.

"Well, make sure that it is what she really wants," I told her. "If it is, then you can accept."

"Jamie," Becky said back into the phone. "Were you serious. Do you really want to take us out tonight?"

"Yes, I'm sure," said Jamie, determinedly.

"OK," said Becky. "We'll pick you up at eight. And wear something sexy."

"I'll try," said Jamie, "but I don't think I could beat you for sexiness."

"It's not a competition, you silly cow," Becky said. "We just both have to look good so that we can keep his attention."

"I'll work on that," Jamie said. "I'll see you tonight."

After she put the phone down, Becky looked up at me and asked, "Do you fuck on the second date?"

"Do you?" I countered.

"Sir, you know very well that I do whatever you tell me to. If you want me to fuck Jamie on the second date, you know I will. Hell, if you want me to fuck a stranger, I will."

"Well, I'm not asking for that, yet," I said. "Do you want me to fuck her on our second date?"

"Only if she follows the rules," replied Becky.

"What rules?" I asked.

"The same rules that I have to follow, sir," explained Becky. "If she is following the rules, than I would love to have you fuck her six ways from Sunday."

"And if she is not. If I want to fuck her just to fuck her?" I asked.

"That is up to you, of course. But if she were following the rules I would not be jealous of her at all. If she were not, I would be."

"Well, do you think she would want to follow the rules?" I asked.

"Oh, sir, I think she would. I think she would fit right in with us. Think about it, sir. Wouldn't you love to have two slave girls at your beck and call?"

"Are you sure you want her to be my slave, the same as you are? Would you be the head slave?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, and no, sir," replied Becky. "I'd want her to be just like me. I wouldn't want to be the head slave, and I wouldn't want her to be the head slave. I want to be sister slaves with her."

"But I love you, Becky," I said. "I don't love her. How could you be even in that scenario?"

"Sir, I know that Jamie has liked you since she met you. If I were not dating you she probably would have gone for you. I think she half loves you already. And sir, I think that when you really get to know her, you will love her as well."

"You want me to split my love between you?" I asked.

"You can't split love, sir!" Becky said. "When we have kids, do you think that I will only be able to love one of them sir?"

"Whoa! Kids already?" I said with a grin.

"Don't worry, sir," Becky smiled back at me. "I'm not saying now, but maybe one day?"

I kissed Becky. "And how will they feel about their slave mother and their slave mother's slave sister?" I asked.

"Sir, I think we can work that out later," Becky told me.

"OK," I said. "Let me see if I got this. You want to go on a date with Jamie. You think she will accept the same rules that you follow. Then you want me to nail her?"

"Oh, yes sir!" she replied. "I want you to nail her good! And then, if you'd allow, I want to lick all your cum out of her, and then I want to nail her too!"

"And you've never been with a woman before?" I asked.

"No, sir. But I soooo want to be with you and Jamie," she replied.

"Wow - have I mentioned how you blow my mind?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir," she replied. "And I think you like how I blow other parts of you as well."

"Come here, you shameless hussy!" I said, and I pulled her into a kiss with her leash. At the same time, I slipped a finger into her pussy, noting that it was fairly wet.

"You have to go get ready for your first date today," I said. "I have no clue how you are planning to fit Christine into all of this, and frankly, it scares me a little!"

"Oh, sir," Becky giggled at me, "don't you worry. We'll all take very good care of you."

"That's what I'm worried about!" I replied.

I took her to the bedroom and took off the dog collar and replaced it with the nice collar, though I did not put the leash on. Then I unclipped her hands and told her, "OK, go get ready. You'll keep on the collar and cuffs when you go out, though I won't hook them together. Have fun with Christine."

"Oh, sir," said Becky. "Going out in public with a collar and cuffs is going to embarrass me so much! I'm going to be soooo wet. I'll have fun with Christine, and I promise I won't commit to anything with her without your permission."

"OK," I said. "I have to run out on some errands as well, so I'll see you later in the day. Remember, we have to pick Jamie up by eight tonight. I love you Becky."

"I love you too, sir," Becky said, and we kissed and went our separate ways.


While Becky had lunch with Christine, I went out shopping. Some of the things that Becky had said had me thinking about some kinks that might appeal to her, so I hit a costume shop. After I was finished, I came home and hid the items, and then relaxed for a while. I figured between Becky this morning, and Becky and Jamie tonight, I would need the rest. If this kept up, I was going to have to talk to my doctor about getting some Viagra.

Becky came home around four. She was very bubbly and cheerful. "I assume that the lunch went well?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Very well. I had a really nice time," said Becky.

"Well, take off your clothes, sit down with me and tell me about it," I told her.

When Becky was nude, she came over and kissed me. She then reached into the pocket of her discarded dress and pulled something out and handed it to me. I unfolded it and it was some silky panties. "Christine's?" I asked.

"Yup!" Becky said.

"You know, for a home where women do not wear underwear, I am certainly building up quite a collection!" I said.

"Maybe we should frame them, sir, and hang them down the hallway, with little captions under them. You know, 'Last pair of panties Becky wore', and 'First pair of panties we convinced Jamie to remove' and 'First pair of panties we removed forcibly from Christine' and," Becky continued, pointing to the panties in my hand, "'Last pair of panties Christine wore'."

"Mmmmm," I said, "definitely a conversation piece. It'll be especially fun when your mother comes to visit."

That set Becky off laughing hysterically. When she got her breath back I asked, "Now are you going to tell me about your date, or do I have to spank you?"

"Can't we do both?" Becky responded, smiling at me. I grabbed her and yanked her across my lap and gave her four hard spanks, two on each cheek. Then I dipped my finger sharply into her asshole.

"Now you start telling me the story or I'm going to stop this," I told her.

"Oh, don't stop sir!" she said. "I'll tell you!"

"Good. Begin," I said as I slipped my finger out of her ass, slapped her ass another couple of times, and dipped another finger into her wet pussy.

"First I went to the store to pick her up," started Becky. "When I got there she was waiting on a customer, but as soon as she was free I grabbed her, gave her a hug and a deep kiss, right there in public! You would have been so proud of me sir!" I demonstrated my pride by flicking her clit and making her moan.

"She grabbed her things and we went out. I asked her where we were eating and she told me Chez Philippe. You know I love it and it's so upscale! We went in and got a table. Unfortunately, it was not nearly as private as I wanted, but I managed.

"Since I had gotten to the store, Christine had seemed really nervous. I told her to calm down, and asked why she was so nervous; we were just going to be eating lunch. She told me that she was very nervous and she really liked me and she didn't want to scare me off. I told her I don't scare easy. I said that she should tell me about her, maybe that would calm her down.

"So as young as she looks, she's been out of school for two years. It turns out she doesn't just work in the boutique; she owns it! Her parents are well off and they gave her the seed money to start it, but she is doing very well and making a nice profit.

"I asked her about significant others and she said that she had a boyfriend but she broke up with him last week. Can you think of anything that happened last week that might have caused her to break up with him, sir?"

"Did she say she broke up with him for you?" I asked.

"No, sir. She said they had been drifting apart and he didn't excite her anymore. But I think I can read a little into it. She is looking for more excitement, and I know a person or two or three that might be able to provide it! I asked if she has had a lot of boyfriends and she said a few, and a couple of girlfriends too. I'm sorry to say that I won't be her first girl, sir.

"Then I told her a little about me, how we met, and things like that. She asked about how you control me, and I told her that was recent. I explained a little about it - I actually told her more personal things than I even have to Jamie.

"I asked what she thought of you and she said that she didn't know you too well, but you seemed nice. I pointed out that she didn't know me that well either! She blushed at that. As we were finishing lunch, I got down to brass tacks.

"'So, you wanted a lunch date. Here I am. Did you really just want to be friends?' I asked her. She was so cute. She blushed. She couldn't meet my eye. She stammered and stuttered. Finally, she said, 'No, that's not all.'

"So I asked her what she wanted, and she said, 'I'm not sure. I just know that since the first time I saw you I haven't stopped thinking about you. I've never felt this way before. I mean, I liked you at the beginning, and wanted to see you again, but after the incident in the dressing room I really can't get you out of my mind! I don't know what is wrong with me. I know you have a boyfriend, but I want you so much!'

"I was actually a little shocked to hear her say that in such strong terms. I knew she liked me, but I didn't realize how much. I didn't want to hurt her, but I couldn't be her girlfriend, so I figured I'd just push ahead with my plan.

"I exaggerated and fibbed a bit, but here's what I told her. 'I have a boyfriend. What you don't know is I also have girlfriend, and that fills my friend dance-card.' She looked devastated, but I said, 'There may be a way'. When she heard that she said 'How? Please, I'll do anything. Tell me what I can do!'

"I told her that I wasn't in the market for a boy or girl friend, but I was looking for a completely obedient slave. Sir, you should have seen her expression! Her mouth completely fell open. She looked stunned. She had to drink some water before she could continue. 'What do you mean, a slave?'

"That's when I went for the kill. I leaned in real close to her, so that our lips were almost touching, and I looked in her eyes. I said, 'I am looking for a little girl just like you, someone who will do absolutely everything that I tell them to, no matter how dirty or filthy.' I put my hand on her legs and started running them up and down. 'I want someone who will bathe me, who will cook for me, who will lick my pussy till I scream. I want someone that I can spank when I am angry. I want someone who will suck the cum out of my ass after I get fucked there. I want someone to own.'

"I gave her a little kiss on the lips then, and I'll swear that she came a little when I did. I leaned back and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. I just watched her for a minute, and she just stayed there. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me. She appeared to be on the verge of tears.

"'I don't know what to say!' she said. 'I want you so bad. What you are asking is so wrong, but I want to so much! I don't understand it. I'm so confused. Just tell me what to do, please!'

"I asked her if she wanted me to explain the whole situation. I told her that I have a master. Ouch! Sir, I'm sorry, but I thought that it was easier to just say that then explain the trial period. I told her about you, and how I was a slave. I told her that I had another girl that would also be a slave to you. And I said that if she wanted, she could be my slave.

"I explained to her that since you owned me, anything that I had belonged to you as well, and so you would have full rights over her. In fact, I told her that we couldn't do anything more together until you broke her in first.

"Then I explained about Jamie, and how she would not own Christine, but that she would have certain privileges over her as well. And then I explained that I would own her. I would control every aspect of her life. I said I wasn't interested in her business, but that she would have to obey me in everything else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.