Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Friday - Day 7

Another morning, another wake-up blowjob. This morning, I did not even open my eyes. I simply relaxed and enjoyed Becky's wonderful mouth. Whenever Becky thought that I was asleep, she was amazingly gentle, increasing the pace when I woke up. It took a little while, but I could tell when she realized that I was awake, as she got much more aggressive.

Finally, the inevitable occurred, and I gave her the breakfast treat that she expected. I still had not opened my eyes when she moved up and kissed me. I held her for a while, floating in the pleasant feelings. Unfortunately, it was a workday, and eventually I had to send her on her way and get myself ready for work. At least tomorrow was Saturday, and I could enjoy the morning lazing with Becky in bed.


When I got home, Becky greeted me at the door the same way as yesterday, only today she was completely nude. I stood outside the door for a few minutes, admiring Becky framed in the doorway. It amazed me that with the door open, and the possibility of someone walking by at any moment, Becky still showed a complete lack of self-consciousness. If anything, she appeared to be preening for me.

I walked in and grabbed her. I attached my mouth to hers and wrapped my hands around her. The drink spilled on the floor, but I didn't care. In fact, the thought flitted through my mind that I would quite enjoy watching her on her hands and knees cleaning it up later.

I made out with Becky for quite a while, enjoying her body squirming in mine. Finally, I finished with a quick kiss on the tip of her nose and I closed the door.

"So, how was your day?" I asked.

"It just got a lot better!" she replied.

"Anything interesting happen today?" I inquired.

"Not really," Becky said. "About the only thing interesting was that I set up a lunch with Christine. She's taking me to a really nice place for lunch on Saturday. She wanted to take me out to dinner, but I want to spend that time with you, sir."

"That's sweet," I said. "What time is dinner tonight?"

"Jamie is coming to pick us up in about an hour and a half," Becky told me.

"OK," I said. "Let's go take a shower and I'll help you pick out your clothes."

I washed Becky, and she reciprocated. I used a couple of fingers to ensure that Becky's ass was perfectly clean, outside and in. Also, knowing how sensitive a woman's genitals are to soap, I made sure to lick any soapy residue off of Becky. She reciprocated by rinsing my cock off with her mouth. We both left the shower suitably horny.

When we had dried off, Becky took out a tube with a nozzle on it. "What is that?" I asked.

"Lubricant, sir," Becky replied. "The shower was fun, but probably dried me out. I want to make sure that I am always ready for you." And with that, she reached back and inserted the nozzle in her ass and squeezed the tube. It was a very intimate thing to watch her prepare herself for me.

"You do this every day?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Becky replied. "Every morning I give myself and enema to clean myself out for you. Then I lubricate myself so that I am ready for you."

"Do you enjoy doing that?" I asked.

"Well, it's not like I have an enema fetish," she responded. "I don't enjoy the process that much, but it's like shaving. Even if it is a little annoying, I am doing it for the end result." Becky moved into my arms and gave me a kiss, then continued, "And sir, I love the results when you do my end."

I groaned at that, and then asked, "Is this the same Becky that wouldn't let me near her ass?"

"No, sir, it's not," she replied. "That Becky should be thoroughly punished for denying you, and me, the pleasure of having her ass used."

"Well, before this month is over Becky will be punished for denying both of us the enjoyment that we have had this week," I said. "But not tonight. Tonight we will enjoy a dinner with our friends. Let's go get dressed."

We went back to the bedroom and got dressed. For Becky I picked out one of the outfits we had purchased from Christine. It was purple and short at the bottom and low-cut at the top. This was a dress that she would have to be very careful in, because bending over too far exposed her breasts (no bra, of course), and if she twirled too fast or bent over too far, her pussy would put in an appearance.

This dress was a far cry from anything that Becky would have worn out with our friends before. "How do you feel about wearing this out?" I asked. "The moment you walk into the restaurant wearing this everyone will know that something is up."

"I have to admit that I am anxious about it," Becky said. "But it excites you to see me in it, and that is reason enough to wear it. Plus, this way I won't have to come up with a clever way to show people that our relationship has changed. When they ask me why I'm wearing it, I will just say them that you told me to wear it."

"You do know that in that dress, even if I don't tell you to, it is quite likely that some of them will see more of you then they ever thought they would," I said.

"Well, sir," Becky replied with a small smile, "it won't be the last time, will it?"

"No," I said warmly, "it won't."

We went to the living room and sat down to wait for Jamie. "While we are waiting, I want to talk to you for a minute. I was thinking about our relationship last night. Do you realize that it was at dinner exactly a week ago that you offered yourself to me?"

"Yes, sir," Becky replied.

"I want you to tell me how you feel about it. I want to know what you were thinking it would be like when you made the offer. I want to know how the experience you are having is different than your expectations. I want to know how you feel about the past week. And I to know how you feel about yourself after serving me for this week, and how you feel about me."

Becky sat there for a minute, composing her thoughts. "You don't ask simple questions, do you sir?" Becky said.

After a couple of more moments, Becky responded. "I wasn't really sure what to expect when I made the offer. When you broke up with me, I was devastated. I really had believed that things were fine between us. I was shocked and hurt, and I almost didn't listen to what you were saying.

"I cried for a long time, and since I couldn't understand it, I tried dissecting our relationship from my perspective, and I still didn't get it. It took me half the night before I started thinking about what you said. It was hard to do, because I was seriously pissed at you, but I tried to think objectively about what you said.

"At first, I thought you were simply tired of me and just using excuses, but I realized that you were being honest, at least from your perspective. I definitely knew you were being a selfish bastard. But I really thought about the things you said. And I also thought about my other relationships. It took me a while, but I realized that many of the things that you said were true.

"I knew that I was not particularly happy with my life, but I also knew that the part of my life that I was most happy about was you. I really loved you, and it devastated me that you didn't love me. But then I thought about what you said, and I realized that you did love me; you just didn't like me. And I concluded that I didn't like me much either, and I hadn't for a very long time.

"So there I was. Depressed, alone, and doomed to live the rest of my life with someone I didn't like. I didn't know what to do. Even knowing all the things about me that I didn't like, I still could never seem to make a change that would make me happy. And now I had lost the one person I had loved. Who loved me.

"I replayed the conversation we had, or rather the speech you made, over and over again in my head. I really thought about it. And I realized that what you were asking for was not entirely unreasonable. In fact, it was almost exactly the mirror of the relationship that I had with you. You did what I wanted, when I wanted. You had sex when I wanted, and did without when I didn't want. You took care of me. If I needed something from the drugstore at two in the morning, you went and got it.

"What I thought you wanted was what I had. What I gave up by having all the attributes that I hated about myself. I went to sleep thinking that I had lost the best thing in my life just to be a person that I didn't want to be. My mother always told me that if I wanted to solve a problem and couldn't, I should think about it before I went to sleep and my mind would solve it for me. It usually worked, and it did again.

"When I woke up, I had my answer. If I could not change who I was for myself, someone I didn't particularly like, could I change myself for someone else, someone whom I loved? I clearly wasn't doing much for myself on my own. What if I gave you what you wanted? What if I put myself entirely in your hands?

"I know you, sir. I know who you are. And I could not believe for a moment that you had changed so completely that you could seriously hurt me in any way. Oh, sure, I thought that you would want to get back at me for all the times I hurt you, but I could never believe that you would intentionally hurt me in a real and lasting way.

"So I decided to do what I did. I gave myself to you to do as you pleased. I wasn't sure what that would be. I didn't know how you would treat me. But I was more determined about this than about anything in my life. If I was going to give myself to you, I was going to do it completely. I was going to do everything you said, no matter what, unless it put my life in danger."

Becky smiled at me and said, "I assumed you would want a lot more sex. I figured you would make me clean the apartment naked. I thought you would demand blowjobs morning, noon and night. I thought you would do petty things to punish me. But I was willing to put up with it, both to make you happy and as penance for the way that I had treated you. I thought that if I could not make you happy, could not make me happy, then I deserved any punishment you would dish out.

"What I did not expect was to feel more loved, more taken care of, more cherished. The first rule was to obey you, which I expected. But the second rule was to take care of myself. The second rule wasn't for me to be naked in front of you all the time. Or to fuck all your friends. You made me take better care of me. You weren't willing to put up with the excuses that I would have given myself. It was clear from that second rule that you were going to make sure that I became a better person.

"You did many of the things that I expected, and you deserved to. You spanked me, and it surprised me when it made me feel good. You embarrassed me in public, but you did it in such a way as to still make me feel protected. I was half afraid that you would make me go into the kitchen of Alfredo's and fuck every waiter and busboy in the place, but you didn't. Instead, I had to expose myself to another woman. I didn't feel threatened. Just exposed, and surprisingly turned on.

"I still don't know whether it was the woman in the restroom seeing me take my bra off for you, or the fact that I was doing it for you, but it awoke something in me. I wanted you to expose me. I wanted you to be in control of me. I wanted you to take care of me. I wanted to put myself in your hands. If I had any doubts before, they all went away at that moment. I knew that I would do anything you wanted, and that you would be there to take of me afterwards.

"You told me that I would be punished, and I could not wait. I wanted it. I felt I deserved it. I thought that you could string me up and whip me for hours, and I would accept it as my due. But you didn't. You spanked me, and paddled me, and every time you did it, you made me cum. You might think that you are punishing me, and it does hurt like hell, but it is far less than I deserve and far more pleasurable than I ever thought possible,

"Sir, this week has been a whirlwind of emotions for me. You took my anal virginity, an act that should have disgusted me, and I loved it. Every morning I clean myself out and grease myself up in the hopes that you will bury your cock in my ass right up into my stomach.

"You had me expose myself to and play with other women, an act that I have never had an interest in before, and now I wet myself thinking about playing with Christine or Jamie. You didn't even suggest it, and all I could think of is how I want to see you with another woman, when a week ago I would have left you in a second, with no remorse, if I found out you were with anyone else.

"And now, sir, I cannot tell begin to tell you how happy I feel. It goes against everything I believe in, everything I was raised to believe, everything society tells me to believe. I want to serve you. I don't just feel like I want to serve someone, but I want to serve you. And I want to feel protected by you. I want you to keep pushing me, while still caring for me. I want to do everything I can to make you happy, sir, because I have found that when I am making you happy, it makes me happy.

"And sir, when this month is over, I want to be yours forever. I want you to collar me. I want you to pierce me. I want you to tattoo me with your mark. I want anyone who looks at my body to know without a doubt that I belong to you."

With that, Becky went to her knees in front of me and put her head on my lap and her arms around my leg. "I will be yours," she whispered.

I reached down and stroked her hair, stunned. I had asked what she felt, and she told me. I knew that she was enjoying herself, but the depth of the emotion that she had expressed awed me. I didn't know how to respond. I pulled her up into my lap, and held onto her.

"I want you to know," I told her, "that I have enjoyed this week more than I have any other week in my entire life. Last Friday morning I thought my life was over, that I had given up one of the best things I'd ever had to pursue a dream of something I needed, but was sure I could never find. And then you came back and not only gave me everything I thought I was looking for, but exceeded my expectations at every turn.

"Becky, I love you. I love you more than I ever have, and I like you far more that I ever have. You make me happy with you, and you make me happy with me. As much as I have pushed you, you have pushed me. And I think we are making each other better people."

We kissed and hugged for a while, both of us crying a little. Then I told Becky "All that being said, however, we are still on a trial period, and I will still be trying you, in many senses of the word. You haven't earned your marks yet!"

Becky wiped her eyes and laughed, "Oh, I know that sir, but you just watch and see. You won't know what hit you!"

"I'm both afraid and excited about that," I replied.

We both cleaned ourselves back up, and Becky fixed her makeup. We must have finished our discussion just in time, because just as we sat down in the living room again, there was a knock on the door. We both got up to answer it, and as expected, there was Jamie at the door. She was wearing a simple black dress, cut to show off her figure.

"Come in for a minute, and we'll get our stuff and go," I said, stepping back to allow her in. She just stood there, and Becky and I looked at her.

"Before I come in, I need to show you something." She then reached down and pulled her skirt up, showing both of us her clean-shaven pussy. It looked absolutely delicious. She held her dress up for about ten seconds, and then she dropped it.

"I just wanted to show you that I pay off my bets," she said, as she walked into the apartment. She looked at Becky and said, "That is the most I've seen you wearing in a while."

Becky reached out and kissed Jamie lightly on the lips. She giggled and said, "I'm still only wearing one item of clothing."

Jamie giggled back and said, "Me, too!"

Oh, man. Between the two of them I knew I would be rock hard all night long. I haven't really described Jamie before, so I will now. Jamie is 5' 8" and has dirty blonde hair. I guess it will be hard for me to tell if it was natural now.

Jamie is skinny, but not outrageously so. She is not 'model' gorgeous, but she is definitely up there. If I were being honest, and putting Becky and Jamie side by side, right now Becky would be considered prettier. Her tits are very firm, probably a C, and fit nicely on her frame. She tended to dress to show her figure off nicely, and she had excellent taste.

We gathered our things, and when we were ready to go, I herded the girls out to a cab. In the cab, I looked at Becky and said, "I know you are nervous about tonight, but I want you to do this with a completely clear head. I don't want you to drink. If you think it would help people to think you are getting a little drunk, feel free to pretend to be drinking, but I don't want a single drop of alcohol in you, OK?"

"Yes, sir," Becky responded.

We continued towards our destination when Jamie asked, "What about me?"

"What about you what?" I inquired.

"Can I drink?" she asked.

I looked at her for a long moment. "You are asking my permission to drink?"

"Well, yes," she said.

"Why would you need my permission?" I asked.

"I figured that it would not be fair to Becky if we are going together and she had to follow rules that I am not following," Jamie answered.

I gave her another studied look, and asked, "So you are on a date with us?"

Jamie looked down and didn't answer. Perhaps she was embarrassed. So I asked, "Are you willing to follow the same rules as Becky?"

Jamie nodded her head. I looked over at Becky, and she looked like the cat that had swallowed the canary. Or maybe like the canary that was planning on eating the pussy. In either case, she was clearly pleased by the turn of events.

"Well, I will not make you follow all the rules that Becky does, but for tonight, the rules that apply to both of you are rules one and three," I told Jamie.

"What are rules one and three?" Jamie asked.

Becky responded, "Rule one is that we never refuse him anything. We obey everything he says."

"I can do that for a night," Becky said. "And what is rule three?"

"Rule three," Becky replied, "is that he will punish us as he sees fit. That means if you don't obey him, you will be punished. I can be punished on his whim, even if I don't do something wrong, but I think he meant that you would only get punished if you do something wrong, at least for tonight."

"I understand," Jamie said. "Do you really get punished for no reason at all?"

In response, I pulled Becky over my lap. This put her head right in Jamie's lap, facing her crotch. I pulled Becky's skirt up and in full view of the driver and Jamie, I gave 5 quick, hard swats. When I was done, I rubbed my hand around her ass cheeks, then swiped my fingers through her wet pussy and gathered her juices on my fingers. I looked at Jamie as I licked my fingers off, and then helped Becky sit up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.