Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Thursday - Day 6

I woke up to a nice feeling on my cock on Thursday morning, but it was not Becky's tongue, it was a warm washcloth. Becky saw that I was awake and said, "I'm sorry, sir, bit it was left a real mess from last night, and I just thought I would clean it first."

"That's fine," I said, "but come up here when you are done with the cleaning."

After she was done, moved up on top of me, and I started kissing her and making out with her. I enjoyed it for a while and said, "No blow job is necessary, this morning. Kissing you is enough."

"But, sir," she said, "When I don't give you a blow job in bed I miss the taste of your cum in my mouth all morning long. If you don't mind, sir, I would love to have you cum in my mouth!"

"The things I have to do for you," I sighed. "Fine, you can blow me, but it had better be a good job!"

She smiled mischievously at me and asked, "When is it ever not?" as she sank my cock into her mouth. And she was right; I could remember a bad blow job from her. She sucked and licked for about fifteen minutes, slowing down every time I felt like I was going to come, until finally she took me deep in her mouth and sucked hard while moving her tongue around until I came in her mouth.

Now I don't know about you, but I am always torn when getting a blow job. On the one hand, I want it to feel amazing and hard from start to finish. On the other hand, I want it to last for a really long time, something that is just not possible when I am getting a world class blow job. So in some respects, it drove me crazy when Becky slowed down every few minutes, yet it prolonged the pleasure so I was happy about it. In any event, I let Becky drive, and she made me explode.

Afterwards I kissed her and she went off to work, as I went to mine.


When I got home from work, I was reminded of a joke I had seen out of the fifties. Becky greeted me at the door wearing only the apron, with a drink in her hand and a smile on her face.

"How may I serve you, sir?" she asked.

"What were you doing before I got home?" I responded.

"Just catching up on some reading," she said.

"Well, I have a few things to do now, so keep reading, but when I am done we will sit and talk about our day," I told her.

"OK, sir," Becky acknowledged. "Some interesting things happened today."

"I can't wait to hear about them," I told her. I gave her a kiss, and went off to my computer. I spent the next half hour quickly editing the images captured by the video camera in the living room. I got rid of some of the repetitive shots of Becky wandering around cleaning and reading (though I kept some; she looked delicious). I then took a selection of the last few days and cued it up.

I turned on the TV and muted it so that we could talk. I went to the couch where Becky was and said, "Sit on my lap facing the television so that we can watch as we talk about the interesting things that happened to you today."

"OK, sir," Becky said, climbing on my lap facing the television. "What will we be watching?"

"Home movies," I replied, turning on the video.

"Oh my god!" Becky screamed. "I can't believe that I forgot there was a camera on the whole time!"

The video started just a little bit before the dinner yesterday, though I had cut out some of the slower parts. "Now tell me what was so interesting today," I told her.

"Well, sir, I got a couple of interesting calls today," Becky started. "First, Jamie called to talk about last night. She apologized for getting me spanked. I told her that I was the one that was sorry, and that it should have been quite evident at the time that I didn't mind at all.

"Then I asked her if she was OK with the way the night went. She said that she was a little shaken, but she realized that it made me happy. We talked about how I would act around our friends, and I told her that they are just going to have to get used to the new me.

"Sir, she invited us out tomorrow night, with a bunch of our friends. She said if I was serious about this, I should be around them. I'm not sure if she thinks I'll act differently around them, or she really wants me to do this, but I'd like to go."

"Well, what do you think?" I asked. "How will you behave around them?"

"I think I will be little uncomfortable, sir," she replied. "I know how I want to act, which is like your obedient little slut. But when I am there with our friends, I don't know how I will react if you ask me to do something really out there."

"Well don't worry too much," I said. "I'm nervous about this too, and they are my friends as well. I won't push too hard this time." Becky looked relieved and a little grateful.

"Of course you'll be wearing different clothes then they might be used to," I went on, "and who knows who will get a peek at that lovely bare puss of yours, but I won't bend you over the pool table and spank your ass in front of all our friends."

The whole time that Becky was talking she was on my lap facing away from me. I was running my hands up and down her body, occasionally brushing a nipple or running my fingers up and down her wet slit. When I finished my last statement, she shivered. I put two fingers into her cunt and said, "Or perhaps you'd like that? Bent over a pool table? Skirt pulled up. Legs spread. Bare pussy visible to everyone in the room. Friends all around. Strangers. Men. Women. Your cunt dripping juices onto the floor. Your ass red and marked with hand prints. I'll bet if I did that you would come without me even touching you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would!" Becky cried, as she came in my lap. I took my fingers out of her and licked them off, as she calmed down.

"A nice fantasy, I think, but not something that will happen tomorrow night," I told her.

"Thank you, sir. I don't know how I could face my friends if they ever saw me like that," Becky replied.

"Well, I didn't say that they would never see you like that," I said with a smile. "Just not tomorrow night."

"Oh, sir!" was Becky's only response.

"So what else happened today?" I asked her.

"Well, Jamie did ask if she could come over and go to dinner with us. I'm not sure why, but I'm happy to have her spend more time with us, sir," Becky told me.

"The more time to indoctrinate her?" I asked.

"Oh please, sir!" Becky said. "Like you can tell me the thought her eating me out while you are fucking her doesn't turn you on? Or she and I in a 69 while you are fucking one of us? Or me eating your cum out of her pussy?"

"Well, if you put it that way!" I said. "You know a three way is every man's fantasy. A three way with two submissive girls is even better. But I don't know if I could survive two of you!"

"You don't give yourself enough credit, sir," Becky said. "Plus, if you do poop out, we always have each other to entertain ourselves with." She smiled and turned her head to kiss me.

After the kiss I had Becky get up, and I took my clothes off, and had Becky do the same. Becky, wearing just the apron, did not have much to take off. I resumed my seat, and Becky got on my lap again, still facing the TV. This time, however, I had her sink her hot, slick cunt over my cock, which, given the previous conversation, was hard as could be.

Becky tried to fuck me, but I held her down. "Slowly. Just move a little. I want to enjoy the movie, the conversation, and your pussy, for a while still. What else happened today?"

The movie on the TV was up to the part where Becky was getting her spanking. There was a good view of Jamie as well, and she definitely was turned on.

"Jamie also asked me what happened after she left," Becky continued. "I told her I wouldn't tell her till she told me what she did after she left. She said she just went home and went to bed, so I told her we did the same. She told me she didn't believe me, and I told her ditto.

"So she said, 'OK, I went home and I jilled off like crazy. As soon as I got back to my place I jumped into bed, even before I got my clothes off, and then I masturbated till I came. Then I took my clothes off, got out a toy, and did it again. I came so hard that it was exhausting! I actually fell asleep with my toy still in me. And I am being completely honest, I didn't even wait till I got home. I played with myself a little in the cab on the ride back. I felt so dirty!'

"I told her 'You see how nice it is to feel dirty?' and she agreed with me! Then she asked me about what we did after she left. Sir, I told her about the bet. I apologized to her again that I had embarrassed her to win a bet, but all she did was laugh, and tell me that I owed her one. Then I told her how you paid up, and she said that what I'd have to do to repay her would be to help her get with someone that would give her was an orgasm as good as the one that I had! I don't know how I could possibly deliver that, sir! Unless, of course," and she smiled at me as she ground her pussy on me, "she lets you at her!"

"And you as well?" I asked.

"Wouldn't that turn you on?" she laughed, squeezing me tight with her cunt walls.

"So how did you describe your winnings?" I asked.

"I told her I threw myself on the table and begged you to fuck me. I told her how I had you spank me. I told her how I came and came. I told her how I had you ram my ass. And how I came some more! Just like I'm doing now!"

Becky was no longer slowly moving on my cock. Between the stories she was telling, and the pictures on the screen, which vividly depicted what she was saying, she had starting humping up and down on me. Her fingers were on her clit, and she came as she told me the story. After her cum, she tried to keep going, but I grabbed her hands away from her clit and held her down. I didn't want to cum yet. Well, I did, but I also wanted to enjoy her more.

After a minute or two she relaxed. I told her to continue her story.

"Well, after I told her about it, sir," Becky said, "I was so hot that I just had to do something! So I told her, 'I'm sorry, but I have to do this', and I got myself off. It just took a minute, but Jamie was scandalized. She couldn't believe I had done that in my office, while she was on the phone. I told her that's not even close to the wildest thing I'd done, or had done to me, in my office. She wanted me to tell her, but I wouldn't. I told her that I'd tell her another time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.