Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Wednesday - Day 5

On Wednesday, I woke up a little early. I heard Becky puttering around the bathroom, getting ready for work. I remained in bed, resting. Becky came out all ready to go to work, except for one thing of course. I didn't let her know I was awake as she came up to me. She took the covers off me, but before she could start my morning blowjob, I grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

Becky shrieked in surprise as I grabbed her skirt and pulled it up, burying my face in her pussy. Becky quickly stopped resisting and started moaning. I licked her pussy and stuck a finger in her cunt and then another in her ass. I brought her to orgasm, but I would not stop till I brought her off again.

After she came the second time, I moved up and kissed her. When her breathing returned to normal, she said, "Thank you for that, sir."

I responded, "If you recall, I said that I would do things for myself. Well, I happen to really enjoy eating you; your taste, your reaction, your movements. Believe me when I say that it was for my pleasure!"

"Well, now let me pleasure you some more," said Becky, as she tried going down on me. I would not let her.

"Not this morning," I told her. "I had my pleasure this morning; I'll save the rest for tonight. Plus, if you keep making me cum as much as you do, I think my balls will fall off."

Becky snuggled into me and said, "As you wish, sir, but can I at least clean your face off?" She then proceeded to do so, with her tongue.

"You seem to be enjoying the taste of pussy," I said.

"Well, it's growing on me. I certainly don't mind it," Becky responded.

"Just your own?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, sir," she replied. "I haven't tried anyone else's, have I?"

When I was clean, and I had snuggled with her a little more, I sent her off to work.


It was a fairly normal day at work, except for the anticipation of tonight. It would be, for the most part, Becky's show. She had asked me to act as if it was a normal night for us, and I was willing to comply.

When I got home, Becky met me at the door with a big hug and a tonsil-cleaning kiss. It looked like she had been cooking for a while.

"Jamie will be here in about an hour," she said. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable? Can I get you a drink or a snack?"

"A drink would be nice. Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Oh no, sir. I want to do this myself. You just relax," she said.

"OK," I said. "Is there anything else I should know about tonight?"

"Not really, sir," Becky told me. "From the perspective of how you treat me, I think that you should treat tonight as if we were home alone. I want Jamie to see what it's like to be me now."

"So if I get horny during dinner, I can have you lie over the table, grease up your ass, and give you a good ass-fuck in front of Jamie?" I asked.

"Well, that might be a bit much, sir. I was thinking of just having you treat me as normal, but without the overt sex. Of course, if you want to, I would not dream of stopping you. I would just like to point out, once again, that there is no need to grease me up, sir."

Have I mentioned how much I love the new Becky?

"And what you want to get out of tonight?" I asked. "Why are you doing this? What are you hoping to accomplish in the long term. And Becky, be honest."

Becky thought about this for a minute or two, and then said, "Well, sir, I am not 100% sure I know myself. One thing is to show her my new life, because I really want her to accept it. I think that when she sees how much I am enjoying this, she will.

"Another thing is to turn her on. She says that she doesn't understand how I could let you treat me this way, but I think that she really does understand, maybe so much so that she is afraid of it. I think that by the end of tonight she will be at home frigging herself mercilessly, wishing that it were she here instead of me.

"I've also been thinking about her and you, sir, and I think it would really turn me on to watch you fucking her. I know that doesn't seem possible, and a few weeks ago I would have left you in an instant if I thought you were making a play for her, but the last few days have really opened my eyes.

"I actually sat at work today, picturing Jamie bent over the couch while you fucked her from behind. And I have to admit that I thought about sucking your cum out of her. I can't believe it myself; I've never even been with a woman before, but I was turned on by it."

"So you want to treat her like Christine," I asked.

"No, sir," she replied. "I don't really know Christine that well, and I liked controlling her. But I've known Jamie all my life. She is my best friend. I don't really want to control her, and I wouldn't want to be controlled by her, but I wouldn't mind sharing you with her. I think it would be so hot, and I think that after she got over her initial reluctance and shock, she would think so too."

"So what are you looking for out of this," I asked? "A one night stand? Something longer?"

"I'm not sure. Everything is still a blur to me, and I guess I am just playing it by ear. I just want to take it a step at a time. Is that OK, sir?" she asked.

"Well, you seem to have a pretty good ear, so I'll play along for now," I told her.

Becky continued preparing dinner and setting the table, while I talked to her about our respective days and admired her body. She was wearing an apron to protect herself while she cooked, but watching her bend over to get a bowl out of a bottom cabinet was a definite treat.

As it was getting close to the time for Jamie to arrive, Becky started to go change. "What will you be changing into?" I asked.

"I only have the skirt," she said.

"I think you should wear something different today," I told her. "Come here."

I then proceeded to fold down the apron and tie it around her. When I was done, she had the apron going from her hips town to just below her pussy. The back, or course, was just the tie string, leaving her ass exposed, and her sexy tits were out for all to see as well.

Shortly thereafter, there was a knock on the door. Becky got all excited and said, "I'll get it, you just stay here," and started towards the door.

"Becky," I said. "Come here, now."

Becky looked startled as I kissed her, then swung her around and gave her ass one very hard slap. "Remember, Becky, who is in charge here."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I'll be good." As she went to the door, I could see a red handprint already forming on her ass.

Becky opened the door, and greeted Jamie with a kiss on the cheek. Jamie looked a little uncomfortable with Becky's dress, or lack of it, as she came in. Becky took the bottle of wine that Jamie gave her and brought it to the kitchen. I saw Jamie looking at Becky's ass as she walked away.

I went over and greeted Jamie with a quick hug and a kiss on her cheek. She seemed a little uncomfortable around me as well, maybe even a little scared. I was somewhat unsure how this night would end up; perhaps Becky was pushing too hard.

Jamie was dressed in a pale blue blouse and a knee length white skirt. Her makeup was tasteful and she was wearing a nice, light perfume. We chitchatted for a few moments till we heard Becky.

"Hey, Jamie, can you come in here a second?" Becky asked from the kitchen. Jamie went over, and Becky talked to her in a soft voice, though it was loud enough for me to hear.

"I was wrong," Becky said to Jamie. "You can't be wearing underwear."

"What?" said Jamie, also in a low voice, glancing over at me. "Why not? I'm not his slave, too."

"You wish!" Becky replied, causing Jamie to blush even more. "And neither am I, yet. But it would be disrespectful for you to disobey a rule while you are my guest. He won't do anything to you, but I might be punished. So please, just take off your panties."

"But..." Jamie started, but seemed unable to finish. She looked at Becky for a moment longer, then reached up under her skirt and pushed her panties down. She stepped out of them, and started to put them in her bag, but Becky stopped her.

"No, you wore them into his house, so they are now his," Becky said, and she took the panties from Jamie and walked over and handed them to me. I looked at her, and then looked at Jamie. She had her head down and was blushing furiously. I put the moist piece of my cloth into my pocket and said, "I think we should sit down for dinner."

"OK," Becky said, "you guys sit down and I'll bring the food in." We sat and talked about inconsequential topics throughout the meal. Becky kept getting up to serve us, and each time I enjoyed looking at her ass. I noticed that Jamie was not shy about looking either.

During the main course, Becky was refilling our cups when she spilled the contents of my cup right into my lap. I jumped up, and she apologized profusely, trying to help me clean off. I told her to clean the mess by the table, while I went and changed. After I came back, Becky apologized again. I sat down and we finished the main course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.