Tired of Being the Nice Guy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Monday - Day 3

Mmmmm, is there anything nicer than being woken up with a blowjob? Especially one as good as Becky was giving me. I looked down at her, and she was fully dressed, looking very professional in her blouse and skirt.

She looked at me, took her mouth off my cock and said, "It's your wake-up blowjob from your wake-up slut, sir. Is there anyway that you want to use me?"

"Just keep doing what you are doing, honey," I said, and relaxed and enjoyed it. When she finished, and swallowed, I kissed her good morning. "Before you go," I said, "there is one more thing you need to do. Turn around, bend over, and put your hands on the bed."

As I went to get the next size up butt-plug, she asked, "At work, sir?"

"Anywhere I want you to," I said, and inserted the butt-plug in her. I gave her the lubricant and said, "You can take it out if you have to go to the bathroom, but you need to put it back when you are finished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Then have a good day at work," I told her, gave her a kiss and she left.

Becky goes to work a few hours earlier than I do, but she gets out early as well. That is how she would be able to go to the gym early, and still get home before I do.

I enjoyed the rest of the morning and then went to work, where I manage computer systems. During the day, I called Becky's best friend, Jamie.

"Hey," she said after she answered the phone, "to what do I owe the honor of this call?"

"Becky asked me to call you," I said. "She wants you to stop by after work today to give you something, or ask you something, I'm not sure what. Do you have time today?"

"Sure," she said. "How are things going otherwise?"

We chitchatted for a few minutes, and then we both got back to work. Jamie had been Becky's best friend for a long time, and I wanted to test the waters on how she acted around our friends. I thought Jamie would be the best person to start with.


That night, I arrived home to a treat. As soon as I walked in the door, Becky, dressed as I had instructed, jumped me. She pushed me against the wall, kissing and hugging me.

"Please, sir," she pleaded, "please fuck me. Fuck me now!" She dropped to her knees, pulled my cock out, and swallowed it into her mouth.

Never one to turn down a desperate woman, I picked Becky up, bent her over the couch, raised her skirt and sank my cock into her. She was coming as soon as I started, but I still had a long way to go. I noticed she was still wearing her butt-plug, and as I was moving my cock in and out of her, I started doing the same with the butt-plug.

"Oh, what are you doing to my ass, sir?" she cried, as she continued to come. I kept fucking her until I was ready to come, and then I said, "Dinner time," and pulled out and went around to her face. She grabbed my cock and swallowed it as I started coming. She got every drop.

We both sat on the couch, trying to catch our breath. "Is this the way that I will get greeted every day?" I asked.

"At least on the days that you play dirty tricks on me!" she replied.

I smiled at her and said, "Let's watch some TV." I went to the computer and queued up the video. I fast-forwarded through Becky leaving in the morning, then me leaving. The next thing it showed was Becky coming home.

Becky walked through the door and stripped off her clothes. "Good girl," I said as I nuzzled her neck. She folded her clothes and went to the bedroom. When she returned, she was wearing her white mini skirt. She walked in front of the camera and did a little pirouette. Then she went to the kitchen and started cleaning a little. She then came out and flipped on the news when the doorbell rang.

Becky looked up nervously and then walked over to the door. She looked through the peephole and called out, "Jamie? What are you doing here?"

"I was told that you wanted to see me. Aren't you going to let me in?" Jamie asked in a muffled voice through the door.

"One minute," Becky replied. She seemed to be in a bit of a dither, unable to decide what to do. Finally, she sighed, straightened her shoulders, and opened the door.

"Won't you come in?" she asked.

"Becky!" Jamie said, as she rushed in and shut the door behind her. "You're not dressed! How can you answer the door like that? Someone could have seen you!"

"Someone did see me. You," Becky replied. "Come on in and sit down."

As they walked to the couch, Becky turned to the camera and stuck her tongue out. As they sat on the couch, Jamie said, "Aren't you going to put a shirt on?"

"No, I can't," said Becky.

"Why can't you?" asked Jamie.

"First, why did you come over - no wait, let me guess. Someone called you and said you should come over, right?" Becky asked.

"Yes, he said that you wanted to tell me or show me something, why?" asked Jamie.

"He is incorrigible. Oh well, I guess eventually it would have happened" said Becky.

"What would have happened? What is going on? Becky, I am your best friend and you are driving me crazy. Would you please tell me what is going on?" Jamie demanded.

"OK, my relationship has... changed," Becky said. "We are not the same we were the last time you were with us together. God, how do I say this? Basically, I do everything that he tells me to do. He told me that at home, the only thing I can wear is this skirt, and so that is all I can wear. The only other way I can be is completely nude."

"I don't understand, why are you doing this? Why are you acting like his slave?" Jamie asked.

"Not his slave. Not yet. He won't allow that," Becky said.

"What do you mean he won't allow that? Becky, you start at the beginning and you tell me everything that happened!" Jamie yelled.

"Well, he told me he wasn't happy; that I was too high maintenance, always complaining, always having him take care of me, and that he was leaving me," Becky started.

"That bastard!" Jamie said.

"No," said Becky, "after he left I thought about it, and I realized that he was right. I especially realized that I was just never happy. So I thought about it, and I decided if I wasn't happy with my life the way it was, I should try living a different way.

"I loved him so much, and I realized I hadn't been showing it. I wanted to make him happy and I wasn't, and I wasn't making myself happy either. So I convinced him to meet me, and I offered myself to him as his complete slave. I would do anything that he wanted."

"I can't believe you did that!" cried Becky. "How could you want to be treated like a slave? You can't act like that!"

"That's what he said," Becky went on. "He said I couldn't change, that I needed too much for myself. But you are both wrong. Since Friday I have done everything that he said, and I have loved every second of it!"

"What has he told you to do?" Jamie asked. "Clearly clean the house in the nude? All sorts of sex things, I bet. Has he shared you with his friends?"

"Well, you are close," said Becky. "He has stripped me. I don't wear underwear anymore, or any pants; he likes to have easy access to me. He makes me work out in the gym. He takes me to dinner and plays with me outside. He has exposed me to a saleswoman in a store. When I am bad, he spanks me. I am sitting here right now with a butt-plug up my ass so that when he wants to fuck me up the ass I will be ready."

"How could you let him get away with that?" asked Jamie. "Aren't you horribly embarrassed? I would be mortified just sitting here topless with my friend!"

"I am embarrassed when he does these things to me. But you know what? I am also turned on. He has made me cum more in the last few days than I have in any given month in my life! He spanks me when I am bad and exposes me for his pleasure, but he gives me such pleasure too! And he loves me Jamie; he really loves me. I know he does.

"Jamie, for the first time in a long time, I am happy. He didn't think I could do this, but I convinced him to give me a thirty-day trial. At the end of the thirty days, I am going to be his slave forever!"

Jamie sat back, clearly stunned. "I don't understand you. Did he somehow brainwash you? You are not the same person I knew!"

"You're right, Jamie," said Becky. "I am not the same person. But I am still your best friend. I want you to be happy for me. I want you to still be my friend. It would devastate me to lose you, but this is how I am going to be. Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you," said Jamie. "I just don't understand you. Tell me everything that happened to you. Start from the beginning and don't stop until you get to the part where you are sitting on the couch with your best friend, topless."

"OK," said Becky, and proceeded to give a rundown of everything that happened. It was very exciting to here it from Becky's perspective. When she mentioned the waxing, Jamie's eyes drifted down to Becky's crotch. Becky lifted her skirt up to show her bald pussy.

"Becky!," yelled Jamie in embarrassment.

"I know you were curious, so I showed you. You are not the first person to see it!" said Becky.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.