Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 32D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32D - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Across town, as the conference was winding up, a very upset Judge Richardson, turned off the radio. "Damn that dog and his bitch owner."

Harry had felt his cell phone vibrating in his pocket a number of times, and as he and Lew led Bubba out the back to where their personal vehicles were parked, Harry checked his text messages. Laura had been trying to get hold of him and left a note to call before bringing Bubba back to Annie since she was stopping at the studio. He smiled to himself and told Lew that he would take Bubba back after he was sure where she was.

"Okay, partner," Lew said. "Hell of a day wasn't it?"

"Damn straight!" said Harry. "No more weekends, no more nights, a promotion, and a raise. Meg is going to be so happy."

"So is Sally," said Lew. "How about you and Meg and the kids come over tomorrow and we'll celebrate?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," said Harry. "I'll call you after I confirm with Meg."

Lew drove off while Harry called Laura.

Annie wasn't so sure about all this stuff that Laura was showing her, even after showing her how to apply some of it. Todd smiled and helped Laura out. He'd liked Annie from the moment he met her. This was a straight forward woman who spoke her mind and didn't mince words.

Annie was an interesting person from a photographer's viewpoint. Simple, no makeup, and a combination of laugh lines and small wrinkles - braless too - Todd noticed. She belonged in a different era by her appearances, but her mind was sharp, even sharper than her tongue.

They finally convinced Annie to take a bag of 'paint, ' some of the simple stuff that she could apply herself, though Laura kept teasing Annie about her hot date. The way that Annie grimaced let Todd know that she was in fact changing her appearance for a man.

A look from Laura, a nod from Todd, and Laura had Annie's arm saying she wanted her opinion on something, and she led her to the wardrobe room.

Todd laughed as he heard Annie cussing out and growling at Laura for tricking her, but it tapered off slowly, and Todd figured that Laura had convinced Annie to at least try a few outfits on.

They had the radio on in the studio preparing for the live press conference. The TV stations would not air their footage till later in the evening. When the news conference started, Ami went back to get Laura and Annie.

"My dad and Uncle Lew are detectives now?" Laura asked incredulously at the end of the 10-minute news piece. The news 'repeater' was giving a running documentary about the events that had taken place, and in an unprecedented move, he recommended that people watch the TV news later that evening to see how Bubba had looked at the crowd before stating what was on his mind.

"Sounds to me like you're famous now, Annie," Todd said.

Annie smirked and said that, if it brought her more business, then it was fine with her. Todd noticed that Annie had come out of the dressing room in a semi-transparent, knee-length silk dress that had a circular band of material doubled in a curly fashion covering Annie's breasts and curling around her pelvis and butt. He whistled appreciatively. Few women could get away wearing an outfit like this, especially in black. Annie only glared, then smiled. It was nice to be noticed, but still, it was 'only dinner.' This was territory practically un-charted, or at least something she was unaccustomed to. She wasn't at all used to be looked at or even being 'noticed.'

After the newscast, Annie and Laura returned to the change room, and Todd was happy to see Annie taking a large bag of designer clothes. He wasn't sure what Laura had said to her to convince her to take the whole bag, but he was glad she had.

Annie had the bag of 'paint' as well and was sitting with Todd and Laura drinking some sweet tea that she had created using what was available in the kitchen. They were waiting for Harry to return Laura's call, which Laura assured Annie he would as soon as he could retrieve his text message. Sherri, Cara, and Ami were watching TV, waiting for Vanetta and Robert to come back from dropping the band off.

Annie took another look at Todd and wondered about him again. She saw a man - a good man by what she could read from him - but a troubled one. His mind was wandering even though he never dropped a word in the conversation. Tilting her head to one side, she tried to surmise his thoughts.

She had quickly grasped the situation between Laura and Todd and wondered for a minute how Kelly fit into this when Laura had clearly stated that Kelly was her partner. She saw a handsome, caring man, not one of those who called women by names or had ever raised a hand in anger. He had an inner calm, but from what she noticed under the T-shirt he was wearing, he was very physically fit.

As they waited, Laura showed her the recent addition to the studio wall, the portrait of her and Kelly in their Trek outfits. "Whoa!" was all Annie could muster. Had there been any doubt in Annie's mind about their relationship, it was long gone when she saw the picture.

Annie's curiosity was just about at the bursting point when Laura's phone rang.

"Hi Daddy," she said. "I see you remembered to check your text messages."

"Just like you taught me, Pumpkin."

"Congratulations on your promotion, Daddy. I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, Pumpkin. I'll tell you more about it later. I saw your message about Annie not being home, is she home now?"

"No Daddy, she's here at the studio with us. Want her to wait here for you?"

"If she doesn't mind. I should be there in 15 minutes."

Laura turned to Annie and asked if she could wait a few minutes longer, and after Annie nodded, Laura told her dad to come on over.

After disconnecting from his call to Laura, Harry hit the speed dial button that connected him to Lew.

"Hey Lew, want to go back to TKO? Annie's there and we might get one of those Canadian beers he smuggles in."

Lew laughed and said he would be catch up with Harry on I-77.

"Your dad's coming here?" Annie asked. "I better get out of this dress before he gets the wrong idea like you did."

Laura's intuition told her that Annie really did have a date and wondered how it would turn out - and who the lucky guy was.

Joe Johnson had changed vehicles and was now parked in the shade at the corner of the Hutchison-McDonald road in such a way that he could clearly see the studio with his binoculars. A "For Sale" sign covered the driver's window and most of the windshield, effectively hiding him from view. When he saw Lew and Harry pull back in, he muttered, "For a quiet studio on a Saturday, this place is busier than a downtown 7-11."

Annie had changed back into her regular attire. Moccasins, jeans, and a T-shirt, and she was all set for Harry and Bubba's arrival. She was surprised when both Harry and Lew entered.

Bubba launched himself at her, kissing her all over and she returned the favor by scratching his favorite places. Then she looked up at Harry and said, "Well I guess I can't call you 'ossifer' anymore can I, Harry? Congratulations to both of you, and I mean that."

Harry looked dubiously at Annie, and Lew decided the better part of valor was to keep his mouth shut.

Harry was the one who realized that something was different about Annie, and he looked closer. He spotted the bag of clothes beside her and then realized she was wearing makeup. "Got a hot date, Annie?" he asked. I've never seen you with makeup, and you look good!"

Annie growled and stared daggers at him, then said, "I can sure tell why they made you a detective," she said sarcastically. "You see the obvious and jump to conclusions, just like your daughter!"

Laura laughed and said, "It wouldn't take too much detecting to figure out something special is going on, Annie. You've got that special glow on your face. Makeup or not, we'd know." Annie snarled in mock anger.

"Well, it ain't newsworthy now is it, what I do with my private life?"

Harry chuckled and wondered privately what kind of man had the nerve to ask Annie out on a date.

"Well, I got Bubba back, and he looks good," said Annie. "I do appreciate the care you take with him. I hear that you intend to take him to the schools so you can fingerprint the little ones in case one goes missing. I hope you never have to use those prints to identify one who couldn't be found in time." There was a catch in Annie's voice, then she said, "Well, Bubba, we best be getting home so Jacob can take the leftovers to the shelter. One of us ain't gonna be cookin' tomorrow!" She chuckled as she picked up her bags, thanked Laura and Todd, and headed for the door, knowing she had unleashed a beehive of speculation. She wondered what Lew and Harry would think if they knew it was their boss she was going out with!

"Uhm, Todd," Harry said. "We aren't on duty now. Not to put too subtle a hint forward."

Todd laughed and went to the fridge and pulled out four Molson Extra Dry beers. Laura got glasses for herself, her Dad, and Uncle Lew and Todd.

"It's only in mixed company that I use a glass," said Todd, grinning. "Stops me from wringing the bottle to get the last drop out!"

Todd raised his glass and said, "Here's to the best new proactive police work ever, and the two new detectives in charge of it!"

"Hear, hear," said Laura clinking her glass against the others.

Harry was telling them about how the promotion had really come into effect, but Todd said that they deserved it no matter how it happened. "You've both risked your lives for too many years not to finally get acknowledged," said Todd.

"And I know that Mom and Aunt Sally are going to love having you guys home at night and not having to worry anymore about what might happen on those long weekend night shifts," said Laura.

Todd offered the detectives another drink, but both said it had been a long 20 hours and both were driving. "Another time?" asked Harry. "At a time when we can get all the family together?"

Todd nodded. While normally a recluse, he didn't mind the Williams' or the Weaver's, so he finally said, "How about after the band does their first public performance? We'll get together here or at Kelly's and do a barbeque."

Harry thought back to the night he had the steaks at Kelly's, "That sounds good to me!"

Laura walked her father and Uncle Lew to the door and watched them drive away.

Vanetta and Robert had dropped the band members off and had taken a scenic tour back to the studio. The scenic route just happened to pass by the very spot where the young lovers had made first contact, and Vanetta insisted that Bobby pull over.

Tucked out of sight from the road, it was there they discovered that the new van had reclining bench seats, much to Netta's pleasant surprise. They had moved to the back after locking all the doors and Netta had slipped off her panties and shorts and placed her feet on the seat back in front of her, sliding down in the reclined bench she was on. Bobby had scooted up between her legs on the floor and proceeded to lick her to multiple orgasms. When she could take no more of his oral ministrations, she pulled him up to his knees and undid his jeans so that his rock-hard cock could slide into her hot cunt!

Bobby was close. He always got so turned on when Vanetta climaxed multiple times at his efforts. He felt good knowing that he could make her feel so loved. He lasted just long enough for Vanetta to have one more massive cum, and then he spewed his seed into her womb.

Vanetta, high and delirious from the sensory overload, pulled on Bobby till he was on the seat beside her and fixed her mouth on his cock, sucking it back to life. He gave her what she craved - a mouthful of hot spunk - which she greedily swallowed.

They both sprawled on the bench, Robert's arms around Vanetta, and so spent from their physical love that they both dozed off.

A sharp rap on the window caused them both to wake up in a panic. Robert did up his jeans while Vanetta looked for her panties and shorts. By the time that Robert managed to crawl over the benches to the driver's seat, he was shocked to see a police cruiser parked beside him with its lights flashing and one officer standing at the door while another circled the van. Robert quickly rolled down the window, realizing that the van reeked of sex. He blushed as he asked the officer if there was a problem.

The officer recognized the scent coming from the van and smiled slightly but just said, "No sir, we were just wondering why a rental vehicle was parked off the road with all its windows done up tight, and when we saw nobody in the driver's seat, we thought we'd better check it out."

By this time, Vanetta had made it to the passenger seat and still trying to straighten out her clothes. The officer smiled at Robert and said. "It's a hot day in July to have all the windows closed, and if not for the fact that we could see your head through the front window, we thought it might have been stolen and abandoned."

"Ah, my fiancé and I were just a bit tired," said Robert, trying to force away the redness he felt in his cheeks. "We thought it was better if we took a short nap rather than drive recklessly, and with the air conditioner on when we stopped, I guess we just forgot about the windows. I apologize if we caused you any undue concern."

At that moment, the other officer came around to the driver's door and said, "Dispatch says this vehicle is on loan to TKO and for us to just verify who the driver is."

"TKO?" asked the first officer.

"Yeah! You know them. The kid's camps, the 'Speed Demon?'"

The first officer laughed, "Okay, now I know who you're talking about." Turning back to Bobby he asked if he could see his driver's license, and upon checking it, he turned to his partner. "This the legal driver?"

"That's him," the other officer replied.

"Sorry for disturbing your nap," said the first officer. "You can understand our concern, right?"

"No problem officer," said Vanetta. "We appreciate your vigilance."

The officer touched the brim of his hat. "Thank you, Ma'am. We try. Y'all have a good day now!" and the two officers headed back to their cruiser and drove off.

"My God, does this van smell like a brothel or what?" asked Vanetta, blushing.

"I've never been in a brothel, so I don't know," said Robert laughing, but we need to get some moist cleaning towels for that rear bench and some air freshener before I take this loaner back to Erik's."

From the driver's door console, Robert lowered all the windows to allow some fresh air in the vehicle, even if it was hot air. He turned the engine on and set the fan on high as well, and they drove to a Qwik Stop Gas Bar for some cleaning products and towels. Parked in the shade of an old oak tree, he and Vanetta cleaned up the rear bench and then hung air fresheners all around the inside of the van. Robert made a personal note to himself to remove them before he returned the vehicle.

After they were done cleaning, during which time Vanetta remarked again at how wet Bobby made her, they disposed of the used towels and placed the remainder of the cleaning solutions back in the bag, then stowed it under her seat.

"Shouldn't we take those out as soon as we get back?" Robert asked.

"Not yet," said Vanetta, "you still have to drive me to the airport tomorrow!"

They both laughed and Robert drove to Todd's favorite Chinese take-out where they ordered enough food to feed a dozen people. Chicken wings, because Netta knew how much Todd loved them, and spring vegetable egg rolls, because she knew the girls would enjoy them as much as she did. She added fried won-tons and chicken fried rice as well as other entrees, and they headed back to the studio.

It was after seven when they made it back. Vanetta turned the news on while Robert drove, and they heard a repeat of the press conference with Bubba.

Robert locked up the van, and the two of them walked in the side door, with Vanetta announcing, "Food!" which brought everyone to the kitchen.

"Take a long time to drop off the kids?" Todd asked with a grin.

Vanetta realized that the smell of their lovemaking clung to them, so she told everyone to help themselves while she and Robert changed.

By the time that the girls at the studio had finished eating and Todd had promised to take Cara, Ami, and Sherri to the best ice cream parlor in town, it was well after 8 o'clock.

Robert locked up the studio, checked the security cameras, and headed upstairs with Vanetta to make sure she was packed. The two of them spent a quiet evening watching TV and waiting to see the news, at which time they hoped to see the visual coverage of Bubba's heroics.

Todd just had a taste of the two gigantic sundaes the girls had ordered, but it turned out that even for them, their eyes were bigger than their stomachs. Todd offered to drive Sherri back to her hotel, but Sherri had said that if it was no problem, she would just as soon spend the night at Kelly's. Laura was driving as she had only had the one beer earlier in the day, and they had driven Kelly's Elantra. Todd thought at the time that it was a good thing that they were all small since five people in a mid-size car was pushing it a bit, no matter what the advertisers had to say. They got in just in time to catch the news and sat in the living room, all of them with a glass of wine, and laughed as they watched Bubba show his colors.

Sherri yawned and said that it had been a pleasant weekend, but she was bushed. Cara and Ami shared a shower with her, and Laura looked at Todd, rolling her eyes at the laughs coming from the bathroom. Todd just laughed. He got up and rolled himself a smoke and said he was going to enjoy some cooler nighttime air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.