Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

"Do you mind if we stop off to see Muriel before we go to the club, honey?" Kelly asked Laura.

"Of course not, silly," said Laura. "We have the whole day to ourselves now."

"Thanks, sweetheart," said Kelly. "It might sound funny to you, but I could have sworn I heard her talking to me last night when your mom and dad were over."

"Maybe you did," said Laura seriously. "I get feelings. Mom says they're premonitions, but I don't know. I wouldn't buy lottery tickets on it!" she added laughing. "But, Mom... she's got something else. I don't know what it is, but she knows things. It's called a latent kinetic psychic ability. She can't see ahead or read minds or anything like that, but when she touches people or things, she can get a whole lot of information without even trying. She says that's where I get my 'feelings'. She said her Grandma was really good at it, and the 'gift, ' or 'curse' as my Mom calls it, gets passed down to the first-born female of every generation. Maybe you hear voices!"

"Or I'm crazy," said Kelly laughing.

"It was a good night, wasn't it, Kell?"

"Really good," said Kelly. "Your sisters are very talented. I look forward to hearing the four of you sing together."

"Yeah, they are good, but that's not what I was referring to. I was talking about how my dad and Todd got along."

"Were you worried, honey?" Kelly asked.

"Just a little bit. My dad's been a cop for a lot of years. He tends to see the worst in people before he gets to know them, and you know Todd... He's not exactly the social butterfly."

Kelly laughed. "Nope, that man of ours is not generally socially inclined. But he did it for you, Laura. Your dad might not understand the relationship between the three of us, but he loves you and wants to know you won't be hurt. That's why Todd wanted your whole family to meet us. To let them see us and get to know us. Your mother on the other hand... She does know!"

"Oh, God! I should have realized she would pick up on it the minute she walked through the door," Laura said. "I won't be able to look her in the eyes now. God, I hope she didn't spook you! I should have told you about her 'thing' before, but I grew up around it and with her, so I tend to forget."

Kelly smiled. "No, Honey. I was a bit shocked, but she was cool about it. I like your mom and dad, Laura. It was really nice having your family over last night. I hope we do it a lot more often. Other than that creepy guy spying on us, it was a pleasant night. Your mom said she knows you're happy and in love, and she's happy for you. There's no shame in being happy."

Laura sat back in her seat and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Mom's always been more concerned about our happiness than what society might say. She's been really open minded for as long as I can remember. Anyway, I'm glad she knows."

Kelly wheeled the car into a parking space at Lakeview. "The only thing that I'm concerned about now is what 'G' said this morning.


After the late night, all of them were still asleep in the morning when Gloria had let herself in. Seeing no one was awake, Gloria checked the cupboards for staples and was making a list of essentials to order. Delton would go and pick it all up for her. Kelly had long ago given Gloria a credit card for just this purpose. Though Kelly still tried to keep up on her own laundry, her busy schedule, and frequent days away from home gave Gloria something to do. She had woken up that morning knowing Kelly was going to be gone for a few days, although Kelly didn't know that herself yet. Gloria also saw that Mr. Todd was going to be busy and Laura would be tied up as well working with the younger girls. "And more company coming," she smiled to herself. "Better order some more meat as well."

When there was still no sign of movement from either bedroom at 9:00, Gloria ground her own blend of coffee beans and put the coffee maker on. Then she sat at the kitchen table to wait for the coffee to do its job.


Ami woke up first. Cara had once again fallen asleep on Ami's chest with an arm wrapped between Ami's legs. She shook her head in wonderment at how either of them managed to sleep in such strange uncomfortable looking positions, but each morning, they both woke up refreshed and revitalized. She started toying with Cara's nipple, watching in delight as the little nub popped out of the soft breast tissue and stiffened up, greeting its lover. Soon Cara was moaning as she woke up aroused.

Cara untangled herself and kissed her lover, slowly and sensuously. "Kelly must be up," she said. "I can smell the coffee. But you've got me all hot and bothered now."

"I can take care of that," said Ami and rolled over on top of her lover letting her leg slide between Cara's. As she kissed Cara with growing passion, their legs locked as the two girls ground their pubic bones together. It wasn't the easiest way to achieve orgasm but it worked well, and allowed them a longer period of time to build up to climax, and not a minute was wasted as they kissed and nibbled each other through the entire time. Ami's fingers toyed with Cara's ear and neck while her other hand cradled Cara's head.

Cara, being on the bottom, let her nails run up and down Ami's back and butt, sending shivers through the darker haired temptress. All too soon they were moaning into each other's mouths as they reached their climax.

"God, I could just roll over and go back to sleep now," Ami sighed, a satisfied look on her face.

Cara stretched and purred. "So could I, sweetheart, but you've got a day in the darkroom, and I've got work ahead of me with Vanetta."

Reluctantly they got up and walked nude to the bathroom, not bothering to check the kitchen first. They showered together and then, after drying each other off, went to get dressed to properly greet the day.


Todd woke up disoriented.

To his right was Laura's beautiful face, still sound asleep, her head on his shoulder. To his left was a pair of beautiful legs. He followed the legs to the honey colored pubic thatch that was Kelly, and continued his visual path across her still flat stomach, over the very sensitive breasts to see Kelly's face supported by her arm, across his groin. "Is this where we ended up last night?" he thought to himself.

He remembered a passionate night of love making with his two lovers after Meg and Harry had left, but aside from two terrific orgasms, he remembered nothing more.

Todd allowed his right arm to clutch Laura closer and started to softly brush her skin with his fingertips, gently cupping her breast and massaging it, while his left hand slowly stroked the inside of Kelly's thighs. This caused Kelly to spread her legs, but didn't wake her up.

Laura sighed and her eyes fluttered open. She gave Todd a soft, sensual kiss then smiled as she watched him play with Kelly's sex center.

Kelly started to get aroused, which woke her up. She smiled at both her lovers, then stretched and uncurled like a cat. Todd continued to tease her clit, and Laura slid down to give Kelly a morning kiss and to massage Kelly's tits. Kelly moaned and Todd slipped a finger into her hot sex while his thumb took over strumming her clit. In just minutes, Kelly was moaning her climax into Laura's mouth.

As Kelly dropped back from the unexpected climax, Laura turned her attention to Todd's cock, which had become erect during the three-way sex play. She engulfed his shaft, and tasted remnants of Kelly's sweet secretions and hummed on his glans. When he was close to coming, Laura licked her lips and then slid his cock to the back of her throat where she gobbled him while her hand gently massaged his balls. Todd moaned and shot his load into her greedy mouth.

"Hey," said Kelly, "save some for me," and she bent forward to steal some of Todd's essence from Laura's lips. Then Kelly slid up the bed till her mouth was firmly latched on to Laura's hot cunt. She could still taste traces of Todd's deposit there from the night before, and with lust sucked on Laura's labia and clit. Driving her tongue like a spear into Laura's love channel rewarded her with more sweet nectar, and as Laura started to thrust her hips off the bed, Kelly latched on to her clit and sucked and nibbled till Laura's dam burst and she climaxed.

Todd was all set to start to give Kelly a good tongue lashing, and was rolling her into position when Kelly said, "Gloria's here."

"What?" said Laura.

"That's just the girls making coffee," said Todd.

"Blue Mountain?" asked Kelly.

Todd sniffed the air, and grinned as he nodded in agreement. "Gloria."

Kelly and Laura slipped on panties and T-shirts and headed to the bathroom.


"Good morning, Mrs. Clarke," said Cara and Ami when they entered the kitchen.

Gloria chastised them in her friendly manner, saying calling her Mrs. Clarke made her sound like a schoolteacher. They declined her offer of coffee, and had orange juice instead, chatting with 'G' about girl stuff till Kelly and Laura walked in. Todd was taking a shower.

"Morning, G" said Kelly, pouring herself a cup of the wicked brew. "Oh, I need this. What a night we had last night!"

"Quit bragging, Kell," said Laura. "Hi, Gloria."

"G'mornin' girls. It be a fine day to rest."

"Maybe for some," said Todd as he walked into the kitchen, "but some of us have to work. Morning, Gloria."

"G'Mornin', Mister Todd," said Gloria.

Laura poured a half-cup of the Blue Mountain coffee for herself, took one small sip, and added whole milk to fill the cup. From Kelly's cupboard she took a small battery operated drink mixer and set it on the highest speed till there was foam at the top of the cup. Much better. Todd chuckled and said Gloria's coffee could put hair on her chest. Laura stuck her tongue out at him.

"Thanks for the tip about the man looking for me," said Todd to Gloria. "We found him last night, and he's in jail now."

"No, Mister Todd, you be too late. The one in jail, he was to find you. The man looking for you knows where you be now. He coming soon, an' he bring whole heap a ole grief wit him."

"Can't you tell us who it is, G?" asked Kelly.

Gloria shook her head. "De Obi no tell me. He say Mister Todd have to fix it now. Fix de vex he carry. Den be ari."

"Can you tell us when?" asked Kelly.

"Soon, baby, soon." And Gloria would say no more about the subject.

Breakfast turned into a quiet affair.

Todd left for the studio with Cara and Ami shortly after, wondering what from his past could be coming to haunt him.

As they neared the studio, Ami said to him, "When we screwed up on a routine, Todd, we didn't spend any time worrying about it. You just can't go back and fix it. From what I understand, this is something you can fix, so like the song says, 'Don't worry, be happy'."

Todd laughed. He ruffled Ami's hair. "You're right. I know it's coming, just not when, other than soon, and Gloria said I have to fix it and then everything will be all right. Obviously I'm not in any danger, or Gloria would have told me to be careful."


Laura stopped at the main desk and chatted with Sheila while Kelly brought the bouquet of flowers she had bought for Muriel down to her room.

Sheila was thrilled hearing from Laura that the Williams Sisters were reforming as a trio and would start performing regularly all year round at long term care facilities and nursing homes.

"You should have heard them last night, Sheila," Laura said. "They really want to do this, and Kelly's got a back up band for them and organized costumes!"

"It sounds like it will be some time then before they start performing," Sheila said.

"Not at all," said Laura. "At Kelly's request, they're starting here first. Their first performance is going to be at the company picnic on the 3rd, but Robert Payne, he's the one coordinating all the talent, he's got Lakeview on the list for the week after. I sneaked a peek at his file and he's going to be doing two nursing centers a week. He's got Lakeview marked, so I figure he'll be calling soon about setting a date, and then he's planning on Marriott's Brighton Gardens, New River, and Remington Place. He had more names on the list, but I didn't want to appear too nosy."

Sheila laughed. "Wow. I guess when TKO decides to do something they don't do it small or wait too long to do it!"

"Maybe I should tell you that it won't be TKO calling," said Laura. "I don't want to give away the surprise. Just so you know that when you asked for a reunion show, Kelly and Todd took it to heart."

"It's going to make the residents so happy," said Sheila. "Not many people come and entertain them these days. Too many other things to occupy their minds and time, I guess."

"Yeah," sighed Laura. "I know all about that."

"I've got to see to some meds, Laura," said Sheila. "Want to come with me? We can grab a coffee or something afterwards."

"Sure," said Laura with a quick smile. "But let's make that a tea. I had a coffee this morning that is going to haunt me for a week!"


"Grandma? Are you awake?" asked Kelly.

"Of course I am, Kelly. I've been waiting for you," said Muriel.

Kelly smiled. Muriel always said she had been waiting for her as if she could anticipate Kelly's visits.

"How did your party go last night?" asked Muriel.

Kelly gasped. "Grandma, how did you know?"

"Johnny came last night and told me that you were feeling sad and that I should talk to you," she said.

Kelly's eyes started to fill with tears.

"Why are you crying, honey?"

"Grandma, why is life so unfair?"

Muriel patted the bed and beckoned Kelly to sit. "Honey, the nurses here make a big deal about how old I am. They say I've lived through an entire century. Of course I don't remember the first few years, so I think its just foolishness making a big deal out of it. But as far back as I can remember, life has always found a way to work itself out. I know you feel bad because you were alone for so many years, but for me, that was yesterday. Now you have that wonderful man you are going to marry and you are going to have a beautiful baby. Some people say that when I was your age we did it the other way around, we got married first and then had the babies, but just the same, sweetheart, there were a lot of girls who did it the same way as you."

Kelly laughed with Muriel.

"It's just like that special friend you have, the one who sings," Muriel continued. "I know that there are a lot of people who think it's all shameful and the preachers talk about how wrong it is and how you young folk are ruining families, but it was the same when I was your age. We just didn't talk about it as much and of course we didn't have television to tell us how we should live. People are just people. Nothing has really changed."

Kelly was surprised at how clear minded Muriel was this morning. For the first time in a long time, Muriel understood how much time had passed since she had been born in 1898.

"Kelly," said Muriel, "I've seen a lot of changes in my life. I remember how excited my father was when the first airplane flew. I didn't understand why he was excited since I was only five at the time, but I still remember him talking about how this would change the world. It didn't, you know, at least not for many years. I was married to Johnny when the first automobile drove in Charlotte. Now, men fly to outer space, and you can't turn around on a street without seeing a motor vehicle. But people, they haven't changed. There's still too many people that think happiness can be found in liquor, and just as many that think because they go to church every Sunday that they are better than their neighbors. That if they have one cow more than the next man that they are somehow better. Some people live to make money and never share it with those who have none. Others have very little and they give away most of what they have. I've seen the best and the worst in people and for all these years that I can remember, one thing hasn't changed. Smart people still do stupid things. Greedy people still think they can take their money with them. And people still think they have the right to judge others for being different, when they are just as different in other ways."

Kelly was silently crying. Never had the truth been so clear to her before.

"Good people will always be around, sweetheart, and I know you are a good person. That's all that matters. Not how famous you are or how rich you are, but how good you are. And I know you and your friends are good people. I've seen it when the dust from middle of this country blew right over Charlotte. I seen it in the hearts of people that took in those poor people who lost everything during the depression and I also saw the ones that closed their door to those in need. When I turned 100, and you threw that special party for me, do you remember that, Kelly?"

Kelly nodded, the tears streaming down her face.

"That meant something special to me, Kelly. You took the time to make a real birthday party for me. Early that morning the nurses got me out of bed saying I had to watch the news. There was this fat man who talks about the weather on one of the television shows and he said my name and wished me a happy birthday. He didn't know me, and I didn't know him. They told me that he was telling millions of people I turned 100, but not one of those millions of people bothered to write me a card or a letter or even use the telephone. I bet not one of those people remembered my name ten minutes later. But you remembered. I even got a card from the President of the United States. You know what, sweetheart?"

Kelly shook her head.

"All I could think about was, if this man knew me at all, he would know that turning 100 was just turning one day older for me. If he had the time to send a card, he could at least have written one himself. Did he think his signature was so important to me? I didn't even vote for him. At least, I don't think I did." Muriel laughed. "Sometimes I get a little forgetful."

Kelly laughed through her tears.

"But I remember the party, and all the flowers you brought and have brought before and after. I know you have a busy life, Kelly, but you always make time to come and see me. That's goodness. You have goodness in your heart."

It took Kelly some time for the tears to stop flowing. She was sniffling when she arranged the flowers she brought in the vase next to Muriel's bed.

"Johnny said you made a new home for a lot of people and you named it for me. That is so sweet, baby. After I'm gone, people will still say my name and know who I am."

"Grandma, you're not going for a long time," Kelly said. "I need you," and the tears started again.

"Hush now, honey. I'll be around for a little while yet, but you have your own family now, and it's a good family. Besides. I'll always be with you. Just open your mind, and you'll hear me. Maybe in a dream, maybe in the voice of a stranger, but I'll be watching over you."

And Kelly wept.


Todd and Ami were in the darkroom developing the pictures of the trial run on the equipment. As had become habit for Ami, she had slipped off her T-shirt and was working topless, just wearing panties. Todd certainly didn't mind. Though she claimed her desire to only be for women, Todd knew that Ami liked to be looked at. Somewhere inside her, there was an exhibitionist dying to get out. Todd chuckled to himself as he switched chemical containers. He often worked in just his scrub pants. The room had a great ventilation system, and was airconditioned to an even 72°F, but the closeness of the room made one feel over dressed.

Ami knew that Todd liked to look. It aroused her to know that he considered her beautiful and desirable. Not that anything would come of it, her love was for Cara as his was for Kelly and Laura, but he was human as was she. Her nipples constantly puckered at the thought. She often wondered what he would look like naked. Not as she had seen him that night in the garden, but naturally nude. Maybe sports photography would not be her specialty after all. She could easily see herself shooting erotic photos for magazines.

Cara, Ami thought, she enjoyed being nude, but didn't get the thrill out of it like she did. Cara was more a voyeur. Ami knew that Cara got hot looking at Kelly when she was oiling her skin. She couldn't blame her. Kelly was another body that was designed to arouse passions. And Laura... Laura generated a different kind of heat. Sensual. Ami hoped one day to get Laura in front of her lens. She could see Laura smoldering with passion. She wanted to dress Laura up and just shoot reams of film of her in various erotic costumes. The timer's going off interrupted her thoughts. Almost reluctantly she helped Todd do the final rinse of the negatives. They would take a break now and start printing in an hour.

Both Todd and Ami were clothed again when they emerged from the darkroom, and a bit surprised to see Harry, in full uniform, sitting chatting with Vanetta and Cara.

"Hello, Harry," said Todd extending his hand. "I didn't expect to see you so soon. Is this an official visit or are you off duty?"

Harry shookTodd's hand firmly. "It's a bit of both actually," he said.

"Do you have time for a coffee or a soda?" Todd asked.

"That I do," said Harry. "Rank does have some privileges."

Todd laughed, and they moved to the kitchenette where Cara offered Harry a choice of beverages. Harry settled on a cup of coffee, and then after declining a bite to eat, turned serious.

"The guy we nailed last night," he said, "he's still in the cooler. He refused to give his name, so Lew printed him and got his identity through the computer. He's no process server, and not a registered private eye, but he got his phone call last night and he called out of state."

Todd looked confused.

"Sorry, Todd. It wouldn't mean anything to you, but it tells me that he's either after you or Kelly. Until you took Laura to Florida she'd never been out of the Carolinas. Now, I can tell you this. We can't use it, but after he made his call, Lew had the boys check to see where he called. Turned out to be a number in Cleveland. I followed up on it this morning and it belongs to a small time, ambulance chasing, legal firm. You know the kind. The ones that advertise all the time about no cost unless they win the case?"

Todd nodded. He knew that kind of lawyer and had always considered them the scum of the legal world. "So we know he's not after or interested in Laura or Cara or Ami," he said.

"That was what I thought as well," said Harry who got himself another cup of coffee. "Did you or Kelly piss off somebody in Ohio?"

Todd thought about it for a minute then shook his head. "No. If it was a model who worked for us that thought they might get more money, for whatever reason, they would have gone after the New York office since that's where the agency is headquartered. I've driven through Ohio lots of times, but never did any work up there, and as far as I know, neither has Kelly."

"That's why I came here first," said Harry. "He's not a licensed investigator, so we're thinking somebody shady. He had a cell phone, some unprocessed film and a key to a cheap motel just off I-77 in South Carolina."

"Out of your jurisdiction," Todd said, guessing which way this was headed.

"That's right," said Harry smiling. "Lew and I... Did Laura tell you that Lew is her Godfather?"

Todd shook his head.

"Well, we figured that he's been looking for you or Kelly. We can process the film, but then we might know specifically and then it becomes official, and we'd have to change the charges. Right now he's being held on a whole bunch of charges, but we have Laura listed as his target. An unregistered concealed weapon makes for a good case, but not enough for us to hurry it along to a judge. He's not talking and so far no lawyer has come for him or called about him. We figure that sometime later today we'd turn the key to his motel over to the South Carolina state troopers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.